Nasuverse General

Aka poorly disguised fate/go thread. Come shitpost and eventually get into extremely drawn out autistic rants about EMIYA. Halloween event confirmed; Tsukihime remake never.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#gid=525320539
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fvDLIpijxeU30CWRuJuYwUVGzllXx68MIiQOJp8WN9o/edit#gid=2085301028
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teke_Teke
8ch.net/v/res/13637447.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How come the halloween event isnt showing up for me? I completed the Orleans levels.

It should be there when it's the 17, are you a time traveler from the future? EMIYA?

Not even hiding anymore are we?

Oh.

Ah, im retarded. I thought the 17 was referring to the year.

Shameful

Next time, embrace the gachashit. You're not fooling anyone by deny that it's Nasu's cashgrab now.

How can it be defended? You plebians only bolster and/or shill for the pink market. Are you getting paid per post?

To say it is good would be wrong but you have no idea what you're talking about if this is your complaint.

You have an extremely broad view of gameplay if you think tapping the screen occasionally qualifies.

Somebody tell the JRPG fags they're not games either anymore.

Pachislot menus and general UI does not equate to gameplay. Nasu's worls are primarily story driven works or novels. Why not discuss the actually interesting things, instead of mobileshit aids which only promotes otakuck fanservice characters and art? Why did i even bite the bait you poorly laid out? 4/8 please apply yourself

Remember it isn't good, but you not liking it doesn't make it not a game.
I also hope you're one of those niggers who don't think Visual Novels are games too because then I can laugh even harder.

They at least move around and navigate dungeons and shit. Like actually moving. Not tapping a spot on a poorly rendered world map.

Skipped over the dungeons part I see. I would too if I were defending an indefensible position.

Oh my mistake
This is what you meant? What's your opinion on Pong?

VN's are just that: Visual Novels. Books that use visual methods to aid the delivery and digrstion of thier writing. You could get a hybrid adventure game like SNATCHER or Policenauts that had action sections, and an inventory. But they are primarily very in-depth storybooks with some interaction. Doesnt change that your godawful mobileshit is trash, and is a further 'fuck you' to the older nasu fans. I get that F/Z wad your first experience with Fate, but some of us here started with turkeyhandle or KnK when they were new.

Completely accurate
Completely inaccurate

Hollow Ataraxia voice patch released a few days ago.

I'd tell you to stop embarrassing yourself but I'm enjoying watching you cram your foot farther in your mouth than should be humanly possible.

Good to know dude.

You are the gift that keeps on giving.

As someone who would like to start reading the VNs, what version of Stay/Night should I get? The original or Realta Nua? What are the main differences between them?

Start with original, and then give RN a view if you want. Now for the original, you COULD go for the PS2 version for full voice. Just ask yourself if you want the H scenes or not. Other than that, you should be good.

Get the original with realta nua voice patch so you keep the sex scenes and get the epilogue which makes it so Sabers ending isn't garbage.

Realta Nua is superior in every way and only removes the H-scenes that you can patch back in.
So just get that. Everything that you need will be in the patch folders.

Also, I'd consider keeping the original music and openings. I just think they're superior.
You can choose whether you want the new remixes or the old stuff. It's easy to switch, so try it all out.

Why bother?

You get last episode after you finish all three routes.
You might also need the two alternate endings, but those are easy to get.

Last episode was not included in the original. If he wants to know which is better, original or Realta Nua, Realta Nua gives Saber a proper ending.

Jalter when

March~April 2018

How?

Is this some tier list bullshit? She gets tremendously better when she gets her second Interlude in London that removes her self-stun from NP and adds an effect to remove debuffs.

The game being sub-par is something I will agree to.

A fuck you to the older fans? We're going to have to disagree heavily there. The parts of F/GO writing that have been handled by other writers are sub-par, but that's to be expected - Sakurai, Higashide, and the like have consistently shown they handle the Nasuverse worse than Nasu himself does, and the no-name like writers (like whoever the fuck handled Agartha) can be pretty fucking awful, sure.

But then you have Camelot, Babylonia, the main parts of Time Temple - as well as the side-stories, like the CCC event. All of them have been extremely well received, and for a damn good reason - they're on par with the original VN. And while parts of the game are blatant fanservice, the game itself is really just a device for Nasu to do all of the shit he wanted to do with his characters but couldn't.

As for the game itself, it's at its best when it drops any pretense of being a game and just serves as a vessel for the story. Camelot on all have demonstrated that. NAfags are gonna have a long haul until then, though.

Just get Realta Nua. You can patch the h-scenes in if you really want mollusks, but they're not even voiced, so you won't get anything out of it. Or, more accurately, get the h-patch if you want HF to make Shinji even more awful than he already is.

What is one more rape on top?

Yes.
Her skill set sucks and she can't deal dmg

Her last skill is okay. What makes Jeanne so good is that she can make your entire party tank noble phantasms on demand. Since it's a noble phantasm you don't have to worry about long skill cooldowns for those bosses that like to spam nps.

Unbearable faggots. Her toolkit is heavily tilted to be against servants and not trash mobs but it turns out plenty of bosses for events and story are servants.

*invincibility
Son of a bitch

Also she's a ruler so type disadvantage isn't a thing you have to worry about when using her. She just doesn't die, and with her noble phantasm going off she won't if you're not garbage.

Why the fuck does evil fox wife get a happy ending with Master, but red emperor gets a vegetable?
I know, this'll probably all be resolved as I get through the third route (and whatever follows that), but damn, these were total opposites!

Her happiness only lasts slightly longer than umu happiness.
Until you get to Golden Poem Arc then umu wins

I don't really care for the H-scenes, so I guess I'll go for Realta Nua, but if the patches are there to be able to see them, then all the better, anyone have some magnet links or regular links?
It seems there are several translations or stuff like that.

Shirou's granddaughter is best Type-Moon girl.

WRIGGLE WRIGGLE

Chaika is old and busted. Human Kiyohime is new hotness.

pls no spook me kirei

Allowing granblue threads was a mistake

This guy has a point. This isn't any more cancerous than ASSFAGGOTS or Overwatch or some shit.

Eh, let's bring it up to the fat jew next meta thread. He'll probably let them stay.

Lancer best class.

WRIGGLE WRIGGLE

Dont spook me Kirei

Fucking traitors.

I think it's mostly people that left in disgust after gamergate started PR cucking its self to death. I agree it became a disgrace but i don't bitch about their thread.

Disgusting.

What a hideous mistake.

WRIGGLE WRIGGLE

Don't spook me Kirei

They are fun and can be about video games
Those are dead and only because of avatarfags
Really?
Most of the games are barebones and rely on addiction for money. Don't defend shit practices.

What would the game do for grinding hands if there was literally no one else playing online at the time? Might happen in 10 years. I have only seen NPC companions for main quests free quests etc.

It does get solved in the end.
Tamamo still wins in the end as she's the only one who canonically sleeps with protag-kun.

Been working on ascensions in the mobileshit, which quest is the most efficient source of ygg seeds? I need to farm them for cu, along with octuplet crystals, but aside from knowing which quests drop them, I have no way of knowing the drop rates.

WRIGGLE WRIGGLE

Dont spook me Kirei

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#gid=525320539

The archer proving grounds are dropping one or two every time I do it. Don't know how much help that is, but I'm loaded on them by now.

seeing a mobileshit thread getting the treatment it deserves always makes me smile

I do too, it not being bumplocked, deleted or anything else means it's allowed to stay and anons that bitch can't do anything about it. Exactly what it deserves.

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.
But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?
In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147.
Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.
Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

Makes you wonder

VNs and Mobile shit are video games. They are allowed. That's all there is to it, don't bother debating it.

First.

Do you have 0 foresight or no self control?

He has zero foreskin for sure.

I fucking hate VNs and I could never get into smartphone games. They are allowed because if we can have a shitty thread on The Gays of Us, then we can have a good thread about a VN Holla Forums likes.

my point is that since The Last of Gays is considered a game, then I'm gonna allow VNs since they have just as much gameplay.

can we have trap VN threads now ?

Spotted the butthurt turtle dick.

>>>/cuteboys/

the whole purpose of a trap is to NOT look like a boy

Dude that doesn't change anything. Even if you truly have no mobile games or no modern phone to start with, you could have chosen a better moment to respond Or just ask a board volunteer to do it

Go away (((chaim))) you are no longer chosen.

yes. my point is nothing is changing and this was always the case

Really Mark? I wasn't even rude.

who is going to see the heavens feel movie? the vn was bretty gud how do you think the movie is going to be?

I know, I just wanted to start fresh.

I was, but tickets are sold out sadly.

Whoa, why did we hate this guy again? Mark is so cool! Hey Mark, Chad and I are gonna go to the party this weekend at Stacy's house. You in? I can save a seat on the bandwagon for you.

got 4 tickets for me and my friends they dont know shit about fate hopefuly i can atleast make them watch the prolouge so they can get the jist of it.

I was going to buy tickets the day they went on sale but I mistakenly assumed anything would be near by.

Well it was rude on your end and didn't star anything over because the rest of the debate is still up.

Also if you want just the prologue the first episode of UBW is just that, the prologue. Don't make them read the VN if they're going to bitch about it and there's a perfectly usable animu.

oh, well my apologies. I'll delete my posts now.

Apology accepted.

And yet Nero is the only one to give you a daughter.

Checkmate, Tama-fags.

Soon the cutest waifu will be upon us, and all shall prosper.

>apparently a vague segment that many interpret as a possible happily ever after between shirou and saber

Man what a disappointment. Fate route was the weakest of the 3 but what made it stand out at least a little for me was that they had the balls to not try to force a happily ever after. However it seems this new epilogue scene may backpedal on that a bit. Guess I will have to read it myself whenever I have time but I'm looking forward to it far less.

Ah fuck me
*vague segment

That whole part makes it pretty clear that Shiro is reunited with Saber in the afterlife and he finally gets to be happy again.

Not even average afterlife but fucking Avalon the everlasting paradise.

Hey do we ever get more inventory space? Because ibe been upgrading the nps of characters I don't use much and I might be wafting space and qp.

If that's the new ending it's lame as fuck. Thought it would be ok of they left it as just a daydream.

Fuck you m8, Shiro deserved a happy ending.

Can you even play the game if no one else is online?

Never but beware you have second archive available to you at anytime under the formation tag. I would still recommend keeping servants as some get interludes later and free quartz is free quartz.

How about you get to it yourself, or if you're a real fucking faggot go watch a youtube play through you pleb.
I beat you think Heaven's Feel normal ending is better too you piece of shit.

You are a symptom of Judaism, my nigger. Dystopias are, need I remind you, a product of Jewish invention. Everyone should strive for happiness and Utopia. Seriously, I'll never understand people who prefer bad endings over happy ones. It isn't cheesy or lame as long as it well written, and Last Episode is well written.

You're the religious idiot who wants Deus ex machine/God to save everyone at the end rather than an ending that follows naturally from the premise of the story. You're emotionally weak.

Nigger, normal ending confirms Saber goes to Avalon only thing changed is that Shirou gets to go to Avalon too for freeing Saber from her endless cycle and never giving up. You piece of shit. Why not address the literal loli deus machina in fucking Heaven's Feel true ending.

As I said before, a utopian ending can be good - really good - if written well, of course. Dystopian endings are inferior by default.
Think of it this way: Fiction doesn't have to emulate real life. If we wanted everything to emulate real life then everybody would be pissed off and pessimistic at all times. There's no requirement in a fictional story for the plot to be realistic, and certainly not for Fate, where historical figures fight each other in a magical battle royale.

Wanting to maintain suspension of disbelief is all good and all but the good part about stories is that they don't have to be as boring and depressing as real life.

You're all plebes with shit tastes that can't appreciate a well written piece of art. Yall need to go take lit 100, or remedial lit 100 because you don't get understand good story telling or the appreciation of writing regardless of what happens to the characters.

Please explain to me how Last Episode has more bullshittery then Heaven's Feel true ending.

I understood the fact that dystopian endings always leave a bad and unlikeable taste in my mouth when I took a British literature class in high school. You'll soon learn that good endings are always the best as soon as you grow out of your angsty teenager phase.

Good endings are better. If I had to pick between a badly made good end vs. a badly made bad end, I'd pick the good one. The question becomes, would you pick a badly done good end vs. a well made bad end.

Why continue saging?

Check yourself before you wreckt yourself m8

With the event coming in a couple hours, what's the optimal strategy for completing it?

In one hour now. And probably just throwing the best class combo to beat what shows up. I don't think the events are getting crazy hard yet.

WRIGGLE WRIGGLE

I'm talking about grinding, of course.

spooked by altera

Anyone else getting this bullshit?

Whelp just did 130 rolls and got a whole bunch of stuff, the rarest being Jannu. Guess I won't be getting Tamamo this time round.

Can I limit break my Halloween craft essences yet?

Sure, but the enhancement to drop rate usually doesn't make it worth it. Keep 'em separate for your material grinds, I'd say.

If you want to use my bonus craft essences then add me guys.

I have seven of the same bat making craft essence already.

Yeah I rolled 20 tickets and a hundred SQ and got mostly (halloween) craft essences. Only got 1 four star hero. I don't think I will waste quartz during events again because they seem to go to CE ups instead of heroes.

Friend code:

The chances of getting a servant or CE remains the same event or not. You'll just be for more aware of the CE rate up given that at any level the chance for getting a CE is 4 times that of the same level 5 or 4 star. First you have to roll the servant and then the rate up should help you but if you don't roll a 5 star servant the rate up does nothing.

Can you roll for Tamamo straight up if you make a new account? Or do you need to have cleared some of the singularities first?

For just the roll? You can roll all you want that's fine. The event itself will be locked until you finish Orleans though.

Cool. Had a Tamamofag friend who suddenly felt the urge to sell his soul to the gacha-gods.

holy shit i got tamamo off a the first summon i did off a ticket

Well fuck you too buddy.

Kinda want her and still have 70 quartz I could use, but not too hot about all the other shit in this banner.

Long delicate fingers are elegant, user. They're probably claws since she's a dragon girl anyway.

Also this guy is super correct , it'd be how she'd start any sexual encounter anyway, so she get's to act powerful and it'd give her an excuse to go "hora hoooora".

I also just realised they drew her with a slight skindentation, so her thiccness is also at optimum levels.

Nani?

I said optimum levels, so she has it where it really counts.

Noted.

Holy fucking shit, this is the Overcuck situation again alright.

Ah, it all fits
Did you also order it from Gamestop in hopes of getting a refund?

300 quartz spent and 4 tickets used, and the best I could do was rank up Carmilla’s NP and max rank the NP of some other 3* units.
I did get a few event CE, but it still kinda stings

Same, blew 300 quartz and didn't get Tamamo. I at least got Marie Antoinette but that still hurts.

Update, I blew through 180 sq and 35 summoning tickets but I got her (and no other 5 star champs.) I was saving them for Christmas but I literally said fuck it, I'm going all out and if I don't get her I will start a new account and roll until I get her. Didn't need to do that though. What are the odds?

This makes up for my shitty luck during the Gilgamesh and Nero events.

Only spent 90 quartz, but out of that, I still only got one 4* Servant (Tamamo Cat), and I STILL don't have a single 5* Servant, period! Scathach is very likely going to be my first at the rate things are going for me, because I probably won't do pulls like this again until she comes out, and even then, I still want to save some for the Lancer Artoria Alter pickup during the next Singularity.

As for the event, was I just lucky, or does Vlad drop pic related for everyone? I wasn't expecting this kind of drop luck this early.

It's not guaranteed just a possible drop for the CE.

Alright, just lucky then. Still, I especially wasn't expecting it to drop during a MAIN Quest, I figured I'd have to start farming the Free Quests before something like that would drop.

Does anyone know if the surprise/guerilla quests act similar to the party quests, or if they're only available for that hour of release and you can do it as many times as you want? So far I have two party quests stacked and no surprise ones and I'm uncertain if they haven't been released yet or the chose to do the original time restriction on them.

I've heard they're one-time-run quests at this point. Specific-time-only quests ended up killing their servers in JP I hear.

I heard this as well but what I hear and what I see available in game are not matching up as no surprise quests are here. Unless they're not supposed to be here for a while?

not the same guy, but HF normal ending is better and it has nothing to do with being an edgelord. its just the whole point of HF is that it is a tragedy and making almost everyone live happily afterwards is a bad way to end that route. and this is coming from a Sakura waifuist who wants nothing more than to protect her smile

Fuck. They're one time only.

Do undone guerillas stack? Or do you have to do them within the hour? Can't see any guerillas right now but I've finished the main quest.

i'm used to those kinds of reactions by now. when I was told 'you don't choose your waifu' I didn't believe them. turns out its true

They stack and you do not have to do them in the hour.

She's a good girl. "Sweet, but devilish on the inside" is top tier.

Sweet. This event is confusing, but it's not bad so far.

While they do stack I would recommend doing the guerilla quests as quick as possible as they're the only reliable way to get Pumpkins which you will need a fair amount of. You get pumpkins, convert them to maid CE, you then farm the bats, to then get all 4 copies of Halloween Princess, then you farm the rest of the stuff with all your jacked up drops thanks to your CEs.

They also didn't give me monster claws or those phoenix feathers. This event is supposed to be Elizabeth themed, at least give me a few items I can buy for her, i've already gotten all the shit for Caster Eliza.

US premiere is pretty close to me, but I'm busy that entire weekend, so I can't go and see it. Even then, probably not, because it'll probably be mostly SEAniggers and cancer.

God dammit no its not. Why do people seem to think this dumb shit?

HF True End is the "correct" ending to the main question of the VN, which is "What does it mean to be a hero?". Fate and UBW both end - to different degrees - with Shirou following the path to being a Seigi no Mikata, despite the fact that the actual content of the VN itself makes it abundantly clear that this is not what he actually wants. The things that make him actually happy are the mundane things in life - Taiga's antics, planning out nice meals, helping out from time to time, and most importantly, Sakura.

The key to this, of course, is him realizing just how broken he is. Not that he's following a borrowed ideal, but that he's actually a broken human being - and more importantly, that he's actually closer to Kirei than he is to his own father. The difference being, unlike Kirei, he wants to see everyone smile, rather than see everyone suffer. And that's a big difference - because while Kirei, as something incompatible with humanity, has no choice but to walk his path, Shirou still has a chance.

People seem to forget, but Kirei vs Shirou is part of the True Ending - not the Normal Ending. If you just get the Normal Ending, you will never see that; it's only after the True End that you get to see the fight, and then go through it again in repeat playthroughs, with a choice to pick either the True or Normal end.

This is important, because at the start of the fight, Shirou and Kirei face each other as equals - two broken humans, already dying, battling to see who gives in first. If this was all there was to it, then yes, it would be just fine to accept the Normal End. The part that breaks all of that thematically is this - when Shirou realizes that not only does he have a reason to win, he has to do everything he can to get back. Because, just as Rider states beforehand, any victory is going to be hollow unless he manages to come back. In the end, he affirms himself to the fact that he won't walk the path of his father, nor simply be a mirror to Kirei - he'll be his own person. A person just a little closer to the one who had been killed ten years ago in the fire.

It's the appropriate ending, not just to the route, but to the VN itself - which, as the routes are intended to build off of each other, it essentially is. It has a happy ending because that's what it's supposed to have.

Is this the part where EMIYAfag posts the interview that has Nasu stating that Heaven's Feel Normal ending was intended originally to be the True Ending?

So it's pretty much pointless to farm for the cupcakes right? Because unlike the "special" dango in Moon Festival, the other items in this one seem to have decent exchange values.

I think there's some in either GUDA GUDA Honnouji or A Week With Santa Alter. I hope so anyway, I need some to ascend Berser-car and bro Cu.

A retarded point made redundant by the fact that the F/SN was originally going to have routes for Shinji, Caster, Rider, Shielder, and more; that prior to that, Arthur and Ayaka were the leads, with Seibah as we know her nowhere to be seen; that HF itself was actually two routes combined together, both Sakura and Illya; that Nasu interviews literally contradict each other and the shit he later writes more often than not; and last but not least, the fact that, when the writer himself decides to change the ending, that's pretty fucking telling.

But this is all very old autism that's been debated for years already.

They're in the shop for Guda Guda, but Guda Guda may not come to North America on schedule so good luck with that.

It is more efficient to farm for other items and convert them to cakes then to farm the cakes directly yes.

Poor Asterios is stuck at level 30, it could be worse.

Santa doesn't have it so if not Guda Guda next month you get to an event with crystals will be Valentine's event in February. Or you could just farm the Okeanos spot.

Why would you grail the crappier version of Cu Chullain?

there are two tiers in every game son. Waifu tier and Strength Tier.
Play to the waifu tier and you will never be low tier

But he's legit just a much shittier version of Cu. They're the same guy, except one of them gets superior updated animations and is better in almost every single way.

WAIFU TIER KNOWS NO MASTERS

I think personality wise Prototype Cu is very slightly different and supposed to be him when he's younger but

I don't give af about personal preferences. Does he have some special use I was previously unaware of? Will he be soloing bosses anytime soon?

the game is gachashit, why the fuck do you care about an actual tierlist

It's okay user he's probably going to blow his entire load on trying to get Waver/Merlin/Jeanne Alter for his holy trinity of top tier. Nothing to bully him about.

Actually I rolled both Waver and Jeanne on accident. I don't spend money on gacha games and honestly had no idea they were both good when I was starting. But you're almost right. I'm planning to use every last quartz in the game on Jeanne Alter and Waver since I already have Jeanne and Waver. I just don't see a functional reason to pick a less useful three star.

*Jeanne alter and Merlin

Nigger this game isn't exactly difficult and is designed explicitly so you can finish the story with 1-star servants. Tier lists are fun and all but are ultimately meaningless because this is just a waifu simulator. If this is the game you want to go full autism on, you're going to be extremely disappointed.

Yeah, ProtoCu is worse than Cu. It doesn't matter.

I don't have a waifu or husbando. I just want to beat everything in the game as efficiently and effectively as possible. I only bother to ask because I wanted to know if there was some advantage to said lesser Cu. Apparently there isn't one.

If you want your autism satisfied. Against wild beast enemies specifically, Proto-Cu heavily out damages normal Cu, he does more damage with his critical plus as well on other enemies in general, and retains Cu's most useful ability "Protection from arrows". He is a less survivable more offensive oriented servant with a rather niche enemy type he focuses on killing really really well. Have fun trying to win a game that is not winnable "as efficiently as possible" while simultaneously not being a whale who will always do better than you.

Oh and almost forgot. Remember kids, grails are for waifus and nothing else.

Proto cu has a cooler voice and has armor that looks like it is actually strong enough to deflect an arrow. His noble phantom voice doesn't sound like a middle aged fag. He is my brobando.

He also grinds mobs faster than the other Cu once you upgrade his skills so he can vacuum up the stars he generates. His skill lets him crits harder than Cu. He can one hit KOs chimeras unlike any other servant and his chains crits
harder than Cu. If you know what you are doing with him and don't send him into a long fight. you can beat the game faster with him than if you focus on the other Cu. I am an autistic min-maxer.

One of these two paragraphs contains the real reason, the other is just bullshit. Fate autists can choose what they want to believe.

When are party time events? What time zone, is it true?

Protection from arrows doesn't stop the hit with armor the arrow doesn't even hit in the first place and deflects off path due to it being magic. Doesn't matter what kind of armor he's wearing. There's a reason it's a dodge and not an invincible you piece of shit.

All times displayed are UTC. You will need to convert from UTC to whatever your timezone is. This includes the guerilla times that are quite subtle until you notice them.

tbf you don't have to be a whale to strive for efficiency within a budget of zero shekels. If the nigger wants to know the best low tier fags to dismantle his opponents then just give him the info without busting his balls about waifus.

quests that show up at the very first area and have better than usually Bat drop rates compared to the free quests. They can only be complete once. One quest is released at each of the listed times, you have until the end of the event to finish them. It's recommended you do them last after you've obtained some Maid CEs first to further boost the bats. They are so far only in the ghost forest but they have the name "first party" "second party" etc.
These quests are a "surprise" timing similar to the party quests but they focus on Puimpkin lanterns instead. That timing is random each day, unless you notice what's written on the cliffs. Since no CE increases pumpkin drops at least from the shop. You should do these as soon as possible so you can get the Maid CE to increase bat drops.

It's a gacha game, efficiency isn't an option you dunderhead

>tierfag makes an autistic post asking why anyone would grail a servant that isn't good the answer is because waifu and husbandos
Wanting to be efficient isn't a crime, being an autist and a tierfag is.

Oh you can be efficient you will just never match up to whales. Ever.

well that dunderhead wants to try so give him the tools to beat his head against trying to maximize killing easy cpu bots. this game might have some time wasting potential if i could fuck with whales with whatever free shit i can scrape up and superior autism like in Wushu.

You never can match up with whales, also there's not even any pvp or anything you dunce

He already has the tools he was just posting about how he could not fathom someone grailing a shittier servant. He was not asking to be convinced that Proto Cu was good he wanted to be validated for being such a good little tier fag.

no shit. that was my complaint. pvp would give this game way more legs and you absolutely can fuck with whales because whales are whales because they cant play worth a shit and have to try to buy wins. they can be humbled with the proper strategies.

you got a point obviously but the best way to get those fags out is to spoonfeed them and send them on their way.

Which I did you piece of shit was me spoonfeeding him and backhanding him for being an autist so he can stop shitting up the thread with his autism.

admittedly some games are literally designed to only reward buying shit. i concede that.

How in the fuck, I know age of wushu bred a special kind of autism, but it's a fucking phone gacha game.

after you wasted a bunch of time trying to fuck with someone who wasn't going to respond to it except with gib me infos.

i assume team building and synergy do exist in this game right? just fucked around with the jap version a little and fucked off when i realized the pve wasn't going to have any fun.

Only thing that can be considered "humbling" is reposting a video of Asterios soloing a boss. Them giving a grunt of interest, and immediately continuing to roll for their waifu,

This is the closest you will get to "humbling" a whale in this game which is just using a shitty servant when other's are far better.
Though Asterios a good boy

just looked up Asterios. he has some pretty sweet stats except for that Lancer tier luck but from what i could tell the stats don't actually affect gameplay any.

*effect
hate english language.

Stats and lore do not translate one to one into gameplay sadly. Asterios can have A++ Strength but he still hits weaker then Arturia at B rank at full level. Skills are the same as well some completely counter intuitively (Why does Migraine increase health? Why does Weak Wonstitution allow one to fight better?) Though from what his NP is it's the most underwhelming EX rank NP of all time.
That's it, not attack increase, not stat rank down just put you opponent in the maze and Asterios hunts and kills him the old fashioned way with the enemy still being full power. The in game version is more useful then the lore version.

*Weak Constitution
Son of a bitch

What are you talking about? That same fight is doable with a full 1star team if you plan for it correctly and are lucky, the same with the rest of the story fights and a large number of event battles.

I wouldn't say that this is humbling for a whale, however, considering that they use max-ascended CEs of all kinds depending on the fight. These challenge battles are done by whales who are bored and want something harder.

Though let's not forget that even with a full 5sar team you can get your shit kicked in for fights like these if you have no team synergy.

i dunno. i could see some really useful applications in a actual grail war scenario. separate the servant from the master using the labyrinth and get a easy kill without fighting some bullshit demigod. or using it to pin down certain players so they can't interfere with some shit you want to do elsewhere. EX seems a bit much but it could definitely be a top tier force multiplier especially if you had an ally.

also I assume that Asterios would know his own maze like the back of his hand and could easily get the drop on squishy shits that could range spam his slow melee ass otherwise.

It demonstrates the point that "humbling" a whale is just posting a video since no one else ever actually sees you play as much as see the results of you playing. The whale sees your little video, grunts acknowledgment and goes back to rolling.

He would be a rampaging retard and you would have to hope he finds the right target first.

*Stay Night Beresker
Son of a bitch

no i mean his master could kill the other master or set up a master/servant combo he had no hope of beating with his raging retard to take the fall against another team. or just to swing the tide of a brawl in unpredictable ways. the first one would really be useful since half the masters in any given war seem to tend towards over confident or barely actually mages. shirous father would have had a field day with that skill.

give him a temporary assassin ally and you could completely cover the main assassin weakness of sucking balls in servant combat and giving them a red carpet path to icing the masters. have to have a way to keep the assassin from killing you too while your servant is out of the picture though.

Most people are incredibly strained from summoning Berserker's who are incredibly high maintenance mana wise. The problem is everyone's first exposure to a Berserker's master was Illya the walking grail on legs who can shit out almost infinite mana. Remember that drooling retard is running around fighting shit not being able to follow orders while you're doing anything, after you're manas been incredibly drained. In a maze only your retarded savant who can't handle instructions well is able to navigate.

Assassin can't navigate the maze either.

Oh and even more fun, the maze takes on the appearance of whatever the "popular concept of mazes is" at the time. Meaning that Asterios can not control how the maze navigates and can't steer people or anything. If you could build a giant labyrinth that Asterios could freely manipulate and thus split people up as you say, maybe your plans work. He can't. Even if he could, he's too stupid too.

you don't need to be casting spells or able to run a marathon to put a bullet in someones head or a fucking arrow if you are one of them snooty old school types or run them over with a car. you dont put the assassin in the maze. it obviously isn't a infinite area overlay or anything. keep him hanging back concealed and let him do his business once you get his bodyguard pinned down. ideally your opponent would never know they were there until it was too late. asterios is almost a non factor in using this shit to work for you once he actually he traps the targets you command seal to focus on.

you aren't a very bright lad are you? you can command seal asterios to focus his NP on a certain target.

Oh okay

leaving a master with a OP servant without his OP servant there makes the battle way easier than fighting the both of them. i feel like you are being intentionally obtuse at this point.

No but did I forget to mention that if Asterios manifests it he nor anyone else can dispel it until either all enemies are dead or he is dead?

You get two command seals that you can actually use (the third is reserved for having your servant commit suicide in vanilla Stay Night) and you're going to waste one having Berserker just focus on someone.

the enemy servant goes kaput quick like unless they have that skill archer had. you would have to be one dumb motherfucker to let your self be trapped in the maze too. you need next to no energy to set up a trap and then remove biggest obstacle to kill squishy mortal master. pulling a trigger is not a iimpossible task even in a weak state or like i said there a myriad of ways(not just the ones i mentioned off the top of my head before you get pedantic) to kill a nigger without lifting a finger when he doesn't have his reality breaking bodyguard there to protect him. using a command seal to decapitate a force you would have no chance of defeating in straight combat sounds like a very good use of a seal. you remind me of that dumb shit Kayneth that could only think in straight lines and couldn't improvise worth a fuck and lost despite all his strength. there are no rules against doing shit like this and I would have no interest in not maximizing a otherwise lackluster NP. I mean goddamn nigger despite its limitations it is a guaranteed way to at least temporarily completely remove a highly dangerous motherfucker from the battlefield and leave the keystone target wide open. feinting or trapping a dangerous force so you can decapitate a army is absolutely not a tactic that has been used to great effect in history. there totally isn't an entire class of servants designed around this battle philosophy either. you have to pick your time and targets with the shit. it isn't an OP win button but in the right hands or the right time it could completely swing a battle or cripple a dangerous enemy. that is what a force multiplier does. it don't win everything for you but used properly it can have an effect out of proportion with what it seems like on the surface.

speaking of ilya it would have been a extremely efficient strategy to remove her instead of killing goddamn hercules twelve fucking times

The labyrinth itself is built into the underside of the world. (You know, where Avalon and dragons and fairies and shit ran off to) and unlike the mortal coil the same rules for a servant existing don't apply (See infinite Jeanne respawn ala Fate/Apocrypha) Meaning there is no guarantee that the enemy servant would despawn when the master is killed because the need for an anchor doesn't apply the same way in that realm.

You've also yet to mention why this is a rank EX. If this was rank C or lower. Makes perfect sense. But this is a NP so broken so unbelievably powerful that it breaks the scales entirely by… building a labyrinth which may not even be strong if the local area doesn't actually into what the labyrinth was.

You also forgot that the enemy has command seals too.
Oh goodness, if you leave the person with the ability to automatically summon their servant to their side at anytime outside of the maze the maze becomes worthless. It also renders all future creations of the labyrinth useless because
Oh wait maybe the nigger who thinks using a command seal like that also relies on his opponent not being able to warp their servant out using the same.

once the servant is off the board you don't dick around gloating motherfucker. you implement your preset kill strategy immediately while the the master is still in brief moment of shock at both servants disappearing into a different dimension. assuming the master is willing to instantly burn a precious command seal without considering the variables or if they have a command seal to spare. ideally you have a back up method set up just in case your primary assault fails for some reason. maybe the servant disappears and may be he doesn't while in the maze but he is absolutely fucked if he breaks out in short order barring battle continuation shenanigans. it's a strategic ability and requires a strategy to use effectively. it's not a blunt force bludgeon. well it could be if you pin down a caster, assasin, or archer and let your berserker have a high chance of tearing him apart but even that is a waste of what it can do. you have to pick your target, your battleground, and your time to make it work but it is a left field tactic not likely to be planned against that can absolutely cripple the right target. never said it should be EX. it's a bit much but a B, B+ seems on order with the utility and battlefield control it can provide.

also I didn't check but does asterios have to be summoned as Berserker? seems like he could easily qualify as assassin since his whole legend was him stalking lone targets and killing them suddenly while they were lost in the labyrinth,

If you're this god damn fast at killing things the servant shouldn't even be a problem you obviously have the ability to kill the Master on a moment's notice.
Battle continuation doesn't work like that once it activates your servant has died and you have lost the war, granted the servant can still do something for you in the next few minutes and that's it.
Reading up to it actually not at all. The Reverse side of the world is perfectly fine with Heroic spirits being there as they're not humans. Jeanne was able to get in purely by trying for infinity. No human contract needed, .If you send Berserker into that maze with an enemy servant. No matter what happens outside of it. Berserker and the enemy servant fight it out until one dies. Asterios can not dispel the NP, nor can anyone else unless they have some reality warping tool. (Looking at you Gilgamesh). Congratulations, you have bet all your chances on the fact that your screaming retard can beat the enemies servant and if you're wrong you lose no more chances.
Which makes it objectively inferior most of the time.

As of now only Berserker because people being dragged into your den until they wonder into you isn't Berserker doing the assassination it's the one putting the people in. Since he only has Axes (Labyrinth meaning "house of the twin-bladed axe" in the original Greek) he can't qualify for Saber, Archer, or Lancer. He certainly can't qualify for Caster or Rider.

Also I love this reasoning.

don't be facetious. you don't even use this strategy without setting up quick and redundant
kill zones. you are luring them into a trap not mugging them in a alley.

well a BErserker with stats like asterios and the home field advantage of knowing his own goddamn maze no matter what the modern trappings it takes has a good shot against anything but the most OP faggots like daytime galahad or gil. it's going to be a tight confusing space that limits mobility and interferes with a lot of servants preferred battle tactics. perfect for a melee monster like this guy.

>Trapping your servant with someone that can kick his ass or using your super cool "split the servant from the Master" plan on some low rank piece of shit that your servant can out muscle anyway?
yeah it helps a lot. you prevent them from working together and have a high chance to ice the master no matter what. a lot of powerful servants won't be such hot shit without their mage backup and the mobility and knowledge of their surroundings that their fighting styles require. you are maximizing your dumb melee monsters ability to force a sudden up close battle he excels in. you got to pick your target but a lot of servants could easily kill a asterios on even footing but have their chances drastically lowered in an environment that doesn't favor them. worst case you took the other master out and can get the fuck out and not get killed by them. survival is a pretty decent endgame in a grail war. not to mention that some sick fuck masters would be worth sacrificing your chance to win just to take them off the board and prevent them from making a fucked up wish on a fucked up evil wish granting device. it is a underhanded strategy that gives you extremely high chance to guarantee a motherfucker is knocked out of the running.

serves me right for going to the store and losing my train of thought

So you've bailed on the epic
for the
Strategy.
Good stuff.

yeah you aren't even trying anymore. the labyrinth is his ideal environment and only the tippest top faggots would still be a guaranteed victor. who you wouldn't even bother trying this with. separating and killing the master maximizes your servants chances and pretty much guarantees you survive a battle against servants that would otherwise mop the floor with a slow short range mindless servant and kill you to boot. it works against the right targets, in the right time and place, and with set up. it doesn't win against everything but it can turn a pretty much hopeless battle into survival at the worst. which is a good end in this kind of shit.

also casters can't territory create on the fly. that shit takes time. this could be set up in a couple of hours if need be.

Honestly I have seen Nasu pull weaker justifications to justify some classes.

Because people have read more Japanese love stories than you have. It hits all the tragic points, the swerves 180 the fuck out at the last second. Ask yourself this, what difference is there in HF True and Normal choice, that makes it so Illya doesn't appear? Depending on Shirou's choice, Illya will literally appear or disappear from thin air, to accommodate the endings.

You have the reading comprenhension of a five year old.

Should I be grinding for pumpkins or bats on Final Stage?

Really? That makes no sense.

Did anyone cry while playing?
I found the HF true end heart-rending, because I really like Illya. Even before it I had a hard time during some scenes.
I imagine at least Saberfags had some difficulty keeping composure.
Or maybe I'm just a faggot, who knows.

>kidnaps you and gives you a choice between death and getting literally brainwashed, presumably to become her servant
>people find her cute and shitpost about her route so much that even Carnival Phantasm acknowledges the autism

Don't pretend the other heroines didn't have their low moments.
Besides, how could you say "no" to this face?

What? People have been saying MoS > HF True/Normal for a long time. I personally don't care for it, but a lot of people do.

I get what you mean but her lamia form is much better.

>and getting literally brainwashed, presumably to become her servant
Not really.

First off, no brainwashing that I could see, just hypnotizing to kidnap him and then putting some sort of geas contract to keep Shirou from resisting her neither of which is really brainwashing. It also keeps in theme with her design as being "Like a fairy". Oblivious to good and evil, selfish and petty, young yet old. And it wasn't that she made him a servant, since throwing him in a plushy-body would be counterproductive for that. She just wanted him for the sake of wanting him, like a toy or a trophy. She's essentially a wild fae who kidnaps Shirou and then breaks the rule about not making promises or eating their food, and ends up ensnared and fucked for eternity.

Also, Illya a cute.

Can you get the guerilla quests to stack like the party quests or you have to do them as they appear??

Territory Creation gives you huge buffs in the lore, man. Asterios would be way stronger in his home ground.

Where can I see the guerrila quest time? Do I need to finish the event first?

Asterios doesn't have the territory creation skill and he would probably never have it because he didn't make the Maze in his own legend. Other characters summoning "their own territories" like Iskandars NP do not get buffs unless stated otherwise (in Iskandars case that would be only a boost to Charisma while his NP is active). Nothing in the source material says it strengthens Asterios.

Actually do to the way the lore works any hero with monster slaying feats would get advantage over Berserker inherently because he is a Monster. So anyone with monster slaying feats would have advantage given to them when fighting Monsters like Asterios. You'll happen to notice that a lot of heroes slayed Monsters. Which is a problem for Asterios who was a

Which is relevant to Nasu how? The bastard is a sucker for happy endings, and finding ways to clear up those that weren't. He has been ever since he got out of his edgelord phase from when he did Notes, and he still is today. Look at the CCC Event from F/GO for fuck's sake - one of the longest events in the game is just an excuse to give fucking Meltlilith a happy ending.

If the fucking Kohaku route is going to end with sunflowers, why the hell would you expect HF to end any way other than the way it does?

You stupid faggot, that's a gameplay >gameplay mechanic.
If you take the Normal End in the game the first time through, there is no Kirei v Shirou, there is no Illya and Zouken, none of that shit happens. Shirou walks up to the Grail and bursts his fucking brain out. Those other scenes happen if you meet the requirements for the True End - the only reason you have a choice at all is if you're going through the fucking VN and want to watch the alternate end.

In the Normal End, as intended, Kirei doesn't put up resistance, and Illya never shows up; Shirou goes, and he dies. In the True End, Kirei puts up the final battle, and Illya follows; the Interlude with her and Zouken is the way for us, the reader, to be able to see "hey wait, there's something different this time". So when Shirou asks himself "Could there be another way?", that's because there is another way.

>

Because he is a Japanese writer, you dumb fucking moron.
You mean how since Tsukihime he hasn't done a single unhappy ending, because he realized it sells better to pander? Does anyone even question the statement that Nasu has degenerated as a writer over the years?
You don't take it; the ending you get the first time is locked. The second time you play the ending you get Kotomine's fight after which the choice comes up for Shirou. Then magically based on what you choose, Illya does or does not appear to wish all the bad things away. Try it out yourself, if you don't believe me.
Yeah, which may or may not happen, entirely arbitrarily, depending on what choice Shirou makes inside his head. Go to that fucking scene and see what happens when you press the choices.

This almost makes up for the fact i won't get any Octuplet Crystals for months.

What is the best way to farm this event?

Tried my tickets, but gonna save my quartz for 2030. Still, nice pull.

Thanks m8.
Saving quartz is what i should have done but i'm weak

How many dicks have you sucked, user?

How get Oni

Who goes good with fox Castor: Tatame no Mae?

Whales are amazingly rich. I know a guy who already has a NP2 Tatamae no Mae.

she goes good with everyone but she goes good with arts servants and she especially goes good with Vlad making him an extremely powerful unit. you cant have an arts team with out tamamo

Any strong Arts Servants with excellent skills. With the -1 cooldown to skills, she allows the whole team to keep spamming both their NPs and their Skills, allowing you to essentially stay constantly buffed in some form.

Vlad is of particular note, being a heavy hitter Berserker with three Arts cards, an Art NP and finally on top of that having a three turn skill to boost both his offense and defense(and a NP minus skill, like Tamamo). Basically, Vlad with Tamamo will be devouring everything while shitting stars and stalling enemy NPs two rounds on demand.

Another good one could be Robin. With his Arts NP already being known for its crazy high damage, throw Tamamo's Arts buff on top of that and you've got meme numbers on demand.

Big money girl Tamamo is great.

I was thinking a team of jeane vlad and tamamo could unkillable after london

Please stop saving shitty pictures of Tamamo.

Personally I farmed the 40 event for pumpkins, then bought all the maids in halloween and am now farming the 30 quest one for bats. Don't bother getting the trick or treat CEs, (Especially if you got Jack o' lantern CE's from the gatcha) and as soon as you've already bought Elizabeth with Sweet Candles, there's not much else in that tab save for Dragon Reverse Scales and lancer pieces/monuments.

The Bat tab is the most important even with some very good desirables in the pumpkin tab, but as soon as you've gotten all the CEs there and Elizabeth, you could probably leisurely farm Guerilla missions for the Crystallized lore

I think I am just going to keep doing the 40 AP event for pumpkins. They are worth a lot more petite cakes (50) than the bats (5) even though they drop less often. Maid in Halloween gives two bats so that's 10 cakes per card. I don't know the drop rate for pumpkins, but since this game rewards whales I assume pumpkins are the way to go if you have more than one of the pumpkin generating cards. Plus the 40 AP event tends to give you semi-rare ghost lanterns.

Ehh, it's just not cost effective AP wise, the maids are pretty easy to get and yes that's +2 bats for each maid, and since the 30 AP one has about 3-4 chances for bats at about 5 bats normally, 5+8 ends up being more cupcakes overall for less ap due to more abundant drop rates.

Not to mention the 30 ap one aside from lunatic party, is the only one to drop the 5th copy of Halloween princess. So it's overall just a better run.

How are people getting all four Maid in Halloween cards from the shop already? The 40 AP quest isn't dropping pumpkins nearly fast enough for me. At 20 pumpkins a card, it seems like it'd take a lot of grinding (or waiting for more guerrilla quests) to get enough.

If you have access to all three, that's a pretty fucking A-OK team.

Sure, it's a promise. But I'll still post them, yeah :^)?

What is even the rate up bonus? I seem to have pretty good luck on a single 30-quartz roll.

You can only buy three maid in cafes from the shop.

Where are you finding out the drop rate?

No specific Drop rate other than Dragons and Vlad drop bats. The 30 AP free quest has about a dragon and Vlad every run, if you're lucky, I've seen 2 dragons spawn.

Though this sheet I found while looking for proof of that still confirms each run on average for the AP is about 5 bats normally, not counting CEs

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fvDLIpijxeU30CWRuJuYwUVGzllXx68MIiQOJp8WN9o/edit#gid=2085301028

It's the 2015 run but I'm sure that hardly changes anything

I got all 3 the first day thanks to a prelevel up fill, apples and another level up fill that day. I had like 10 apples stored. I usually grab a friend that also has one for the fourth one since the 30 AP don't drop pumpkins

did anyone read the description for tamamo? bad translation or just shity writing?

The rate for 5* is 1% regardless of if there's a gacha event or not.

The trick is that IF you get a 5* during a rate-up period, there's a significant chance that it will be the servant featured in the gacha event.

I saved SQ two months for her you know. His skill at saving money IRL should have no bearing on success in the 2D world.

You underestimate them.

What are those tiny flags with numbers on them in the event quest page?

They're telling you the times for guerilla quests at UTC. They're hidden (or not so much) in different places each day.

riiiiiiiiiiight

what do you mean by this?

FUCK.
Takedown requests and DMCAs were a mistake.

Tamamo does well when paired with someone who has a stun but to stay she's the best arts support or "you can't have an arts team without Tamamo" is blatantly false.

Only thing Merlin wouldn't like is not having someone to cast his booster boost on but then you just need a Gilgamesh who enjoys being on both an arts team, a buster boost, and enjoys criticals.

yes its her 3rd skill and np that makes her good. with that you will be spamming skills and nps which is why she pairs well with waver because then you will be getting even more boosts and nps. waver by himself isnt enough and jeanne even less so. tamamo is extremely necessary for an arts team

Incorrect. Merlin is far better at generating NP via cards (if you crit you get 2 times the NP as opposed to just 1.5 from a maxed Fox Wedding) On arts teams she far surpassed in usefulness by both Waver and Merlin and since Tamamo isn't a damage dealer the third slot should be someone else for the best arts team. She may be the third best caster buts he is certainly not the best arts team support.

True

Arguably better if you can find a way to improve her NP gain actually. In this case, Waver giving Tamamo NP allows Tamamo to reduce cooldowns which lets Waver spam his skills more often.

I can agree to this but Tamamo definitely is the best Arts supporter by simple virtue of being the only one with a 50% targetable 3 turn Arts buff. Card type boosts are better than pure attack boosts as they also improve any NP gen or star gen that the card has in addition to damage. Arts buff in particular is what allows some servants to spam their NP without necessarily needing to wait for someone else's skills to come off their cooldown especially when it's a multi-hit Arts NP such as Orion or Squirtoria. Some single hit Arts NPs like Euryale will also appreciate Tamamo more. Since we are bringing Merlin, Waver and even Gilgamesh into the scenario, then we can toss in 2030s to facilitate star production which combined with the Arts buff leads to even more gain making it possible for some servants to refill their gauge in a single turn. Of course these need to be servants who already have good gain to begin with.

The other guy saying she's good with everyone is definitely wrong though and in the vast majority of situations, Waver will be better. Merlin's so hilariously broken that it's not even worth trying to make a comparison with him.

Correct. Tamamo's best place is on a team an arts team but she is not the best arts support. The one thing I will give Tamamo is the 1 Tamamo x 2 BB team comp for near permanent stunning of everything is funny as hell to watch.

So am I wrong in this or would Lancelot/Caster Elizabeth actually pair well together with the amount of stars her skills get?

She's almost a limit broken 2030 for a few rounds

Which Lancelot?

Berserker Lancelot, NA doesn't have Saberlot yet

Putting that aside. Berserker Lancelot has shit star weight outside of his skill and even with it he doesn't overcome certain other characters so you'll run into problems depending on who your third slot is. However, you are correct she can generate a fair amount of stars so if you want to pair her with him it wouldn't be terrible but there are other servants who enjoy the crits far more.

Actually assumed you were playing JP, since I made the distinction that the one I was playing on, is NA and it doesn't have Papalot yet.

Unless you're on the Chinese client or another one I'm missing. In which case I'm sorry for assuming. I figure out of my box Drake could probably use those stars better but I'm really attached to Lance and want anything at this point to replace Nyanlanta because granted she generates stars, she also hits like tissue paper.

What does 2030 mean?

Fragments of 2030 (Or just 2030) is a craft essence that when equipped gives 8 stars per round for free. 10 stars if limit broken

No, no. She is still the best "Arts" support but that's specific to boosting the card type for the reasons I stated. Waver doesn't boost card types so nobody but you is going to say that he's the best "Arts" support. He's the best support (ignoring Merlin) in general for sure but when people talk about Arts support or Buster support, they are talking about that one specific buff that boosts that respective card type, not the dominant card in the support's deck. The rest of that servant's deck doesn't matter after that because we only care about that buff first and foremost.

Using this definition Gilgamesh Caster who can raise the Arts performance of an entire team by 90% (each servant by 30%) is far superior "arts support wise" and even has more useful skills then Tamamo's other two. If that sounds stupid it's because your definition is stupid. He gives less per a person but more overall and if it's about being on a team we don't care if it lasts 3 turns. Thanks for convincing me that Gilgamesh is the best "arts support" servant.

The additional 20% to a single servant is worth more than a team wide 30% if your entire strategy revolves around buffing a single main damage dealer and two supports which in most high difficulty content is exactly the case. "Overall" means jack shit when the other two aren't expected to be dealing damage. Literally nobody but you is going to suggest Caster Gil, Boudica, Helena, Paracelcus or Mozart as an Arts support if Tamamo is an available option.

Also buffing a specific card is the very definition of [card type]-support. This is the first time I've ever heard anyone call Waver an Arts support. Next you're going to tell me that Merlin is an Arts support and not a Buster support since his deck is a triple Arts deck with an Arts NP.

Did you not read my other posts? I already told you that Merlin makes for a better arts support because the NP gain from criticals (which he consistently provides) is 50% more efficient at providing NP then Tamamo's maxed out third skill. Merlin is far more efficient at supporting an Arts Team then Tamamo is. Just because the only place Tamamo doesn't suck ass as much is on an arts team doesn't mean she isn't outclassed by both Merlin and Waver. Merlin especially because while his best place is on a buster team he still shits all over Tamamo on an arts team too. Merlin is so completely broken he's the best support on arts, quick or buster. I apologize your waifu is a shit servant compared to both Waver and Merlin on arts team but it doesn't change the facts.

How good is Halloween Elizabeth? I already have a leveled up and maz fou'd Cu prototype.

She seems aight. Though her skills are super selfish, aside from Innocent Monster, and I am ridiculously biased.

You're waifu is a good support. But dont go spouting bullshit like that. Someone might actually believe it.

Good for farming, probably the easiest 4 star NP 5 we're going to get (Until Guda guda anyway) and free stars per round for a few rounds. Not Grail worthy but if you don't have a good mage normally she's nothing to sneeze at

She's the best offensive NP nuker Caster we're gonna have for a while. If you're facing Assassins and need a waveclearer, she's golden. Though her lack of a Buster Brave Chain and her Caster class specific damage reduction does make her kind of bad for general fights.

There's a reason why Casters are generally supports in FGO. That said, she can work decently on a crit-team since she can generate passively stars pretty well.

Still a dumb lizard, though.

Considering literally every standard gold Caster is a non-attacker, she's nice to have around as an Anti-Assassin.

LIZ THREAD

L-lewd

I think the game has stopped showing the times for future guerilla quests.

Oh nevermind, they're in the trees now…

FINALLY

So I just tried one of the pumpkin quests, and they had Kiyohime but they called her teketeke. Turns out that's a recent urban myth:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teke_Teke

You'll notice in future events that servant enemies will usually have a joke or reference instead of their actual name.

We hit the bump limit. New thread:
8ch.net/v/res/13637447.html

At least I saw them coming and pulled out. Still, give me my joy back.