Holla Forums I either have ocular cancer or a very aggressive degenerative eye disease and so I'm a bit lost...

Holla Forums I either have ocular cancer or a very aggressive degenerative eye disease and so I'm a bit lost. The initial panic has worn off and I'm just tired from worrying.

I don't know if I'll get around to it, but could you guys give me some games to play before I'm either blind or dead? I just need something to keep me occupied until I get the test results back.

Play the most beautiful game ever made, "Sightseeing"

Man, I don't give a shit. Kill yourself.

looks like you will have to play games in braille.

Stop projecting your depression

Learn to play table top in braille

What's wrong with your eyes OP? Here's a rare pepe to look at before you go blind

/thread

audiobooks man
also, how hard would diy stemcell treatment be?

Shit, that sucks man. If it's only in one eye you could always take the loss and larp as Big Boss. I hope it doesn't spread to your brain or skull. God bless, OP.

Shadow of the Colossus
Ico
The Talos Principle
Flower
Advent Rising
Stealth Bastard Deluxe
Bulletstorm
Illusion of Gaia/Terranigma
I'm just rattling off games that I think have some nice art assets that are also fun or relaxing to play. best of luck with the diagnosis

Polish roulette.

Ninja gaiden black
Star Wars Republic Commando
Blinx 1 and 2
E.Y.E
The Wonderful 101
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky
Mechwarrior 2
Halo 2
Bloodborne

Play visual heavy games. Many programs will read text to you so leave text heavy games for later. Look at artwork and such and in all this, take time to see the world around you in the event it's the last you'll see. When the time comes you can't see, you'll still be able to experience the story of games in youtube "no commentary" let's plays. The witcher series makes a good set of audio dramas this way. Keep stuff like that in mind.

Is this something that kills you? I'd rather go blind than have the shit I have tbh.

Hang in there user.

Metal Gear Rising, the gameplay is fun as fuck and you'll get lost in the fun of chopping dudes to bits.

Get into Rhythm Heaven. It a neat series of games and it's made to be playable without looking at the screen. You could end up completely blind and still be able to play it.
Aside from that, grab a few friends and play EDF.

You can still play video games blind, given good sound design and enough autism. Surround sound or HRTF helps a lot too, depending on the game.

Some beautiful games:

Your mother was right OP, the combination of all that vidya and masturbation finally caught up with you.

I've had glasses since I was 5, I'm now 35 and it fucking sucked being told I 'may need reading glasses due to my age' last time around so I'd be offing myself (and as many mud as I could take with me) were I in your shoes.

I don't know what you should do but maybe don't waste time playing fucking stupid bullshit.