Pete Hines is an idiot

archive.fo/Lzzby
If I was president, I would steal Bethesda from Hines and Howard, and give the whole thing over to Chris Avellone, let Avellone hire and fire whoever he wants.
related: archive.fo/IQ8NM

its literally the oldest FPS you fucking sperg

sage negated :^)

riddle me this Holla Forums Holla Forums, in any of the older non-CURRENT YEAR wolfenstein is it so wrong to go around blasting nazis? You're at war with them and they are taking over the world via hostile aggression

I know you're just making an obligatory start-of-thread sage post, but it's more to do with Bethesda likening Trump and his supporters to Nazis even though Trump panders to kikes and most of his supporters don't even act like Nazis.

I miss when people complained about Nazis being bad guys in FPS games because there were a billion of them and not because of anything political.

it's not the nazis I care about, it's how contradictory it is to say "I'm not political" and then literally "current year"
Avellone

Yeah, how could taking the slogan of the candidate half the voters in the country voted for and associating it with Nazis in this political climate possibly have caused a backlash? As if I needed another reason to never give Bethesda any money ever again.

its another dig at trump supporters like most in the media

The fuck kind of spastic non-sequitur response is this?

Sorry your mental faculties aren't on the same level as mine, user.

I hope Bethesda dies a terrible Bioware like death, to politically shill like this and then lie about it is worse than any Current Year company. Say what you want about Ubisoft and Bioware, but at least they have the gall to stick with their beliefs proudly as wrong as they are.

In any other time, the "No More Nazis" marketing gimmick would've been a no-brainer, nobody likes nazis, anything who self-identifies as a neo-nazi is a social pariah.
But because of today's political climate, where lefties are pushing hard for political violence to be validated as a legitimate political action ("punch a nazi," etc), it's nothing more than circling vultures and nu-male devs exploiting the American people, regardless of how much people they'll cause others to harm.

Did a 10 year-old write this?

You know the worst thing, they wouldn't be wrong if they just said you know Nazis are bad yada yada nontroversial fluff, but the fact they are doing the exact same thing as everyone who fucks it up.

>In Wolfenstein's case, it's (((pure coincidence))) that Nazis are marching in the streets of America this year.
amazing baseless accusation there, Mordecai

I hope the company stays indefinitely alive in name only and all the executives are forced to work on the hell they have created and achieve no happiness or financial success

Basically this. Killan nazis isn't normally a huge deal but the modern political climate (where everyone leaning right of center can and will be accused of being an Evil Nazi) and context of the on-nazi violence is somewhat insensitive.

dohohoho

I'll give you guys the "make america nazi free again" bullshit, but again, the game has ALWAYS been about over the top brutalizing of nazis. You fight mecha hitler for fucks sake.

But now you're fighting Nazis allied with the KKK,
And you're fighting with COMMUNISTS!!!

Not to mention that they are trying to expand the term "nazi" to cover anyone who disagrees with them, up to and including race-mixing gay jews and quadroon anti-identitarian liberals.
I'm the current political climate, a call to violence against "nazis" is a call to violence against everyone who isn't a Marxist.

It's actually kind of clever.

I've also seen a lot of people argue that it's actually satire, as if they're forcing the "le fuck drumpf" shit in ironically or something. Why are people so fucking dense?

considering that the game only has you run around shooting them instead of spending hours upon hours of its runtime bloviating about how nazis and the kkk are bad, I fail to see who would have a problem with it.

The only good point out of all of this is:

The game series is about being a badass American who goes off to kill Nazis. That's the be-all, end-all of it. Saying that the series shouldn't release because it's "offensive" is literally liberal tier. Games about purging Nazis should be standing side by side with Holocaust Simulator 2010 with Holocoaster DLC and a video game adaptation of FATAL, and the "context" of the world outside means jack shit.

The game itself is shit - and that's something to complain about. Furthermore, while the "kill Nazis" part is left, the game drops the "badass American" part. You shouldn't be getting help from communists, minorities, or any other shitters - you go in with your guns and kill everything in sight. It should be cheesy as fuck, with lots of over-the-top violence and one liners and posing with fireworks in the background.

Going off on tangents about sensitivity and emotional bullshit is stupid as fuck. Pointing out the real issues is what lets you make convincing arguments instead of sounding like a lunatic, and provides the first step to actually fixing the problem.

What part of my post is wrong?

No one's having an emotional outburst
I'm angry that (((they're))) taunting us with this BS
Also you missed my point with triple-K, I believe that's also an important point considering the rise of "racism" today.
We got here first before the Liberals did, they have no right to shit on us and expect us to do nothing.

the original game was a goof off fest
the new Wolftenstein is a very serious and unsubtle muh social justice, muh drumpfler, muh ebil white america
fuck off

This is all just marketing from Bethesda and media making easy click bait for people easily offended. No one will care about the nazis or anything after release

you mean the majority of Holla Forums, the Holla Forums that undermined Gamergate?
Totally agree.

In the new order they decided they had to be all SERIOUS and EMOTIONAL and made the vidya equivalent of oscar bait.

Take a hike, kike!

boy you really got your shit pushed in by this thread, eh?
stay mad

This user speaks the truth.
The problem with nu-Wolfenstein isn't that you're killing nazis and kkk members, it's that the game spends too much of its time having characters talk about how the nazis and kkk are bad, at the expense of both audience attention (this sheboon is boring, I just wanted to shoot nazis) and dev resources (we're cutting the budget for engine work and level design because the writers and voice actors don't work for free)

That doesn't make anything he said less true

idiot

Satire in the current year is just a way to express uneducated politically correct opinions without any critical analysis. How can it be anything else if certain political jokes get you fired?

where?

And you being angry does what?

Consider these clickbait articles:

If you're trying to trigger normalfags, you need to pick the right arguments. Normalfags don't see shooting at nazis in a video game to be bad. They do, however, dislike communists. And they also are going to like "Americanism". Show that the game is shit to play, shits on America, and advocates commies, and you'll make them dislike it. From there, then it's easy to point out how the KKK is, unlike the Nazis, an organization that's still around, and maybe shooting at them in video games is a little wonky.

New Order was also absolutely god-awful though. I recall that a lot of people also shit on it pretty bad at the time, though that may just be hopeful thinking in memory.

Get AIDS and die.

Here's your you, Jew!

None of those posts refute shit. Most are just complaining about SJWs in real life, and none even mention the original intent.

eat a bullet, imbecile

eat a bullet, imbecile.
fix the site gook

look, it's mr. Igotmyshitpushedin

look, it's mr. Igotmyshitpushedin.

Yea they are using the new game to push their agenda but all you faggots are responding to people trying to shit up the board.

Read it faggot
In this current political climate do you really an excuse such as original intent to still stand intact?

Here's a heckle for your shekel!

posted again because gook won't fix the site

How the fuck is clickbait going to help anyone though, especially if you're going to use political bait to draw everyone to the non-political part that they'll inevitably ignore because nobody bothers to read political clickbait past the headline.
If you're going to include politics at any point, include in a greater list of reasons that nu-Wolfenstein is shit.

fix the site gook

How the fuck is clickbait going to help anyone though, especially if you're going to use political bait to draw everyone to the non-political part that they'll inevitably ignore because nobody bothers to read political clickbait past the headline?
If you're going to include politics at any point, include in a greater list of reasons that nu-Wolfenstein is shit.

How the fuck is clickbait going to help anyone though, especially if you're going to use political bait to draw everyone to the non-political part that they'll inevitably ignore because nobody bothers to read political clickbait past the headline?
If you're going to include politics at any point, include them in a greater list of reasons that nu-Wolfenstein is shit.
CODEMONKEY FIX YOUR SHIT

Read it faggot
Bethesda's so called original intent doesn't work as a solid excuse anymore and they know this.
The communist aspect is an example of the kikes pushing their agenda.
The tweet was a jab at Trump and at the so called Nazi right.
The black woman with an afro
The fat white woman being fucked by the black man (who was clearly an immigrant due to his accent)
The triple K members
BJ being given a quieter voice
Don't tell me that every Wolfenstein game was always like this.
Not even New Order had this muck kikery, and they had magic jews!

You know, there's that whole Tragedy + Time = Comedy trend which, for some weird fucking reason, has had the inverse effect with Nazis. People are more shit-scared of them these days than they ever were in the post-war years when Americans were importing Nazi scientists and working shoulder to shoulder with the people they were just shooting at a few years earlier to rebuild Germany and get our airforce established there so that we could airlift supplies and chocolate and propaganda pamphlets and shit into the Eastern Bloc.

Somehow Nazis became this hyper-boogieman who we could put into media showing them being killed in horrific ways because… fuck them, they're Nazis. They're literally satan incarnate. It's ok to kill them. It's fucking weird.

Now, I don't deny the holocaust and all the horrible shit people claim the Nazis did. Because that's par for the fucking course for humanity. We just don't focus on all the horrible shit the Soviets did, the Japanese did, the Chinese did, the Turks did… etc (and that's just in the 20th century). We don't remember that people were pulled out of the Andersonville and Elmira Civil War prison camps that looked like some of the worst images to comes out of the Nazi concentration camps. Sure, they weren't killing captured soldiers en-masse… the just didn't give a fuck about them a lot of the time. Just stick them in a hole and let them rot. And those were, at least for Americans, literally our brothers in some cases. We acknowledge some of the genocides going on in Africa… but nobody really gives much of a fuck. Niggers being niggers… Africa is fucked. Shrug your shoulders and move on.

Maybe it's just me… but I see a much greater danger in vilifying the Nazis to the degree they have been. It makes them "inhuman", and denies our own capacity for the very atrocities we demonize them for committing - making it paradoxically all the more likely they will occur again. Isn't that shit what Milgram experiments were all about? Fucking high-school psychology.

Worse, by making them something you can't joke about - you imbue them with more power. Mel Brooks was right, Mockery and irreverence is how you strip power from people… which is why nobody in N. Korea makes fun of Kim Jong-Un. It's why ISIS beheads people for mocking their prophet. By making Nazi a pejorative to be hated, and a topic that cannot be joked about, you only give ACTUAL Nazis more power by feeding into the image that people are actually concerned with a Nazi threat in [[Current Year]].

Remember that Hitler's "unforgivable crimes" and ambitions for a master race was only the logical conclusion of the very popular (especially among leftists and academics) Eugenics movement. In America and England - they just forced the sterilization of undesirables. Hitler just gathered them up, pressed them into work for the good of the state, and then disposed of them before they could become a drain on resources.

Why is nobody mentioning the fact that the game is confirmed to feature literal black-supremacist marxists as sympathetic protagonists, and features the kkk teamed up with Nazis despite the fact that Hitler hated the KKK?
There are obvious signs of a political bent besides "muh Nazis"

How do you figure? You can replace the baddies in original wolf with anything else and it still plays out the same.
Can't say in in return to castle wolf that I gave two shits about the whole nazi thing. New wolfs just shove it in your face every 5 seconds. Like yeah they're evil I get it fucking let me play the game.

While it's obvious and blatant that Bethesda is turning a campy action-orientated franchise into a much more serious anti-American and pro-Communist political tract, I find it hard to really give a fuck. We know how it'll go. Gameplay will be exactly par for Id Bethesdashit. Games journalists will tell Bethesda to give them the chocolate just because of the politics it advocates. They will proceed to claim Gamergate/Trump/Nazis are getting BTFOd when the game makes a modest profit on top of earning back its development and marketing budgets. Bethesda will continue pretending that the game is not a political statement and will milk the "outrage" (real and fake) for advertising purposes. Normal people shouldn't give a shit and shouldn't buy this game. but they will. "Gamers" are consumerist whores and will never actually act on principle.

And people believe this shit without a hint of irony when it was the same shit used against Jews.

It's literally not, you fucking retard. It was not even ID's first FPS, but their third.

The first FPS ever depends on how you define the genre. It could go as early as Maze War, in 1974, if you accept tile-based movement rather than truly free 3D movement. It could be Battlezone, in 1980, if you accept open environments rather than corridors. But MIDI Maze, in 1987, definitely counts as a true FPS under a modern definition.

Is Wolfenstein the first instance of Bethesda being political in their games? I can't think of anything other than the spin-off dishonored game, which I think technically was shown after wolfenstein. This might very well be the first signs of bethesdas decay as they go from the original smaller dev studio/publisher to a massive corp structure that releases unlimited amounts of pozz like EA or Activision.

There's a mission in Fallout 3 involving a family of Republican cannibals.

You could probably read there being some political commentary hidden behind metaphor in Fallout 3 with Liberty Prime (obvious satire of anti-communism), Tranquility Lane (the American Left is obsessed with deconstructing the 1950's), the whole issue of Tenpenny Tower, and the way President John Henry Eden speaks.

jesus fuck that is spooky

It hasn't always been as propaganda heavy as it is now. You killed nazis in a WW2 setting because Nazis were the bad guys. Simple as that. It wasn't some political commentary to say "Hitler should die because he wants to bomb the fuck out of us and our allies" it was war. For their time, the Wolfenstein games were just about having a game to play. A shooting game needs bad guys to shoot at, and what better bad guy than the Nazis?

But now, games are not merely a "shoot bad guys" kind of medium. They load them with stories and "cinematic experiences" and narrative set pieces, and now a series that started with the simple premise of "shoot bad guys" is now a socio-political commentary about how blacks and jews are oppressed, loaded with over the top political propaganda where the bad guys brainwash the masses with toys and TV shows that cast the obviously super evil nazis as good guys fighting the real good guys.. Mr Jew and his friend Afro Negress… and you know what the game is going to consist of? Line after line of hamfisted CURRENT YEAR allegory about building walls and how all white people are racist.

The people who post this macro have severe autism.

Minor correction, there should NEVER be a videogame adaptation of FATAL.

Not because it's offensive, but because FATAL fucking sucks.

I seriously thought I accidentally clicked Holla Forums.

Pol's fucking everywhere now

A vidya of FATAL would at least outsource the worst aspects to the computer, thus leaving the player with a rape, shit, and piss-obsessed D&D ripoff that has generally useless spells and would probably only have one save slot that you can't start a new game over until your character dies because REALISMUS.

I swear the first post rule might actually start applying to Holla Forums with the amount of shills lately

Is that the arefu quest?

Tranquility lane and Liberty prime I get, but what do you mean about how john henry eden speaks?

leftists think that leftist ideology is THE WAY THINGS ARE MEANT TO BE WRIT LARGE IN THE FABRIC OF THE UNIVERSE ITSELF and thus not at all political
to them, saying something like "all conservatives are trump-loving hitler-heiling poc-lynching extremists" is as neutral and matter-of-fact as saying "water is wet"
they honestly cannot comprehend you if you try to explain it to them, because their feeling of self-righteousness is more important than absolutely anything else

Granted we give him flack but honestly Todd Howard has been actually fairly good at stopping Bethesda from being pretty fucking pozzed
I think as time goes on Todd will probably leave
Fuck I don't even know if he's doing any projects atm

>"Make America Nazi-Free Again" dig at Trump supporters who are labeled Nazis by violent communists to "justify" violence against them
>"We're not being political here."
Typical tricks, Schlomo!

This is like when an outlet like NYT claims to have no agenda and be objective but it's always revealed there are top people inside who are rabidly biased. You know if someone like O'Keefe sent people into Bethesda we would, without a doubt, discover a rabidly biased political clique. It's already pretty fucking obvious that this clique infests journalism and major companies when you can get fired from Google or banned from Twitter for stating objectively proven biological facts.

I dunno what's worse. Is it the parasites who piss on everything and pretend they dindu nuffin or the parasites who piss on everything openly while gleefully celebrating their childish, spiteful behavior?

Honestly whenever I see someone really pressing the idea that they're "on the right side of history" all I hear is "please don't kill us"

Meth faggots can't into neat.

I mean his empty out-of-touch idealistic patriotism and attitude as though it's still the Pre-War America of the Fallout Universe is reminiscent of (in my opinion intended to invoke comparisons to) Republican politicians, specifically Neo-Conservatives and the Moral Majoritarians of the 90's.

The meme of "Reality has a liberal bias" went waaay too far. Originally it was just used to mock Young Earth Creationists, Spin Doctors, and Science Deniers, but liberals actually started to believe it was true. Rather than looking at matters objectively, they assume they are objective by virtue of being liberal, so their skewed perceptions of reality are mistaken as objective fact.

Just to confirm, acting not tired but surprised that nazis are being used as cartoonish villains, as if they had been respected by everyone right up until Current Year is just a brand of pretending to be retarded, right?

Why not both?

Also, it's blatantly obvious that the new, Bethesda made Wolfensteins are very political. They have a completely different feel to the older games, even the ones made by Raven. Those were just games with Nazi stereotypes in them, with some occult shit to spice things up, while NWO, Old Blood and this new piece of shit are clearly made by people that are insane and gleefully masturbate to their fantasies of killing "Nazis", who are basically anyone that disagrees with them.

I also find the blatant hypocrisy at play hilarious. It wasn't okay that Resident Evil 5 is full of niggers to shoot at, despite being set in Africa, yet it's okay for Resident Evil 4 let you shoot at Moors or Wolfenstein to mow down Germans by the thousands.

Why can't we just kill nazis without making it political?

This game is deliberately trying to shame Trump and his supporters, and it ain't even hiding it.

Return to Castle Wolfenstein had you play as a agent killing nazis and that's it, this game is about agent teaming up with socjus and marxists to kill nazis.

How about we find something else to kill? I'm pretty tired of Nazis, they've been done to death (pun intended).

How about we kill communists?

There aren't that many games where we kill communists, FPS-wise.

You could play Homefront and kill N. Koreans. And then kill yourself for playing Homefront.

There are many other plotholes in the narrative, so why do you think it's illegal in several countries to ever debate it?

user, don't, this will trigger the fence shitter.

Who do you think are the biggest cucks in the gaming industry? Does anyone descended so far into cuckoldry akin to Anthony Burch?

I mean, you dont even need to browse Holla Forums or whatever to know this. Anyone with an actual brain to reflect what he's being told to, would figure out after doing some researches.

Problem is on the whole "listen and believe" (and being lazy to look up things in general) and anti-semitic laws forbidding any discussion that goes against the narrative. The latter should be at least a warning sign on how fishy the thing is.

What I'm saying is that I don't care enough to go full Holla Forumstard, because it is literally one of hundreds of thousands of genocides throughout human history. It's not a rare occurrence. It's not a special occurrence. The Jews aren't special because of it. The Nazis aren't some hyper-inflated boogeyman because of it.

I do not give a fuck.

Again it's not about going full/pol/, it's just using a minimum of your brain cells to figure the logic on some "facts" (like again the location of the extermination camps in Europe, a kid could figure the logic problem out and ask why red commies would be in charge to investigate nazi camps and have their word believed when they were themselves into genocide?).

Then why do you think the Holocaust keep being illegal to be argued upon, and why they still keep making relevant every year? (even more so lately since anyone who isnt fully in the left-leaning side of the political spectrum is a evil nazi/fascist)

Nice numbers

You guys really are the new Atheists, aren't ya?

Wait so you're ignoring the current bill in America that wants to make any negative view against the jews illegal?

You know what said Voltaire? That to know who rules you, all you need to know is who you cant criticize.

Pure coincidence goy, we're not drawing parallels between our nazis and trump supporters, also between the resistance in our game and the REEEEEEEEsistance. What are you? a nazi sympathizer? wolfenstein has always been about killing nazi we mean kill anyone not on the left side of history anyway, am I right fellow game players?

(checked)
You mean like jews in assrael?

Using nazism to back your argument is 100% jewish subversion. Anything you say will be trashed on the spot by everyone. I'm sorry but if you don't get this, you are a liability to whites.

every time

That's the most fake looking ghost photography I've ever seen. They're just guys dressed in bedsheets!

You had me until this one.

Because Jews are some of the worst at long term planning and all of their ideas eventually backfire very, very hard on them. That's the price they pay for being kings in this world. They get to be on the top now, but at the cost of falling and crashing from that top later.

I look forward to the day when the virtue signaling reaches the point where Communists make a WW2 CoD-like game with revisionist multiplayer maps taking place in concentration camps where the two sides are Jewish prisoners vs. Nazi guards. I would unironically pirate a [CURRENT_YEAR] AAA game that doesn't realize while it's a game where Jews get to kill Nazis, it's also a game where Nazis get to kill Jews.

Imagine my shock that the Jews are on top

Racial purity and isolationism sounds more like a vulcan and/or romulan thing.

Jews weren't put into camps because of eugenic ideas but because of their heavy rate of participation in the Spartacist uprisings, the Revolution of 1918-1919, and the Bavarian Socialist Republic. Basically, a ton of them stabbed the German Empire in the back towards the tail end of WW1 and in the early interwar period.

Their imprisonment was pragmatic and done for the same reason as internment of Japanese Americans: their loyalty was in question and there was a concern that they'd engage in an internal insurrection in the war. The difference is that accusation of Japanese Americans was baseless and they were loyal to America, whereas most jews, even if not active rebels in the aforementioned Dolchstoß events, still cheered for Germany's death and thus could not be trusted.

It's true that some jews did love Germany and the ones who did tended to be quite devoted to it, but they were a small minority and it would make no sense to let jews as a whole roam freely in the middle of the war.

This is the same reason why despite relaxing Weimar gun laws for Germans, Hitler banned jews from owning guns. The less armed the jews were the harder it would be for them to pull off a second Dolchstoß.

If you're personally offended by a game about killing actual, legitimate german nazis that are an actual continuation from WW2 since this is an alt reality where they won and literally took over the entire world, that the previous game had marketing based on changing things into cartoonishly evil nazi variations, which coincidentally includes America, in a series where you have always played an American, you might want to rethink where you stand on the offend-o-meter.
The marketing is anti-Nazi stuff because it's literally a game about killing Nazis, and if you're personally offended by that then you're no different from a Jew recoiling from being called a Jew.

Yeah this isn't another "fuck white America" game at all.

You're playing a character so literally aryan that a German Nazi officer with a German accent that is barely aryan at all calls you the perfect role model while you're in disguise. Hell, this was even how the MC could infiltrate a lot in TNO's plot.

This time with Sassy BLM negress as you fight Nazi southerners.

I wonder where all the other black people in video games were before BLM existed.

Except that no one is upset about killing nazis in a video game. That's the narrative pushed by Bethesda and the press against the people who didn't like that they turned Trump's slogan into something that has nothing to do with it.

Someone post the collage from this year's E3, please? We all know the fucking score, faggot.

What do you expect? The only way vidya is going to be saved is if we put our foot down and shame both the alt-right and the alt-left SJWs.

Just a rephrased "Gamers are dead."

RtCW
Wolf '09
Nu, so kosher it's back to antisemitic wolfenstein
>we failed because Jewish nazi mecha dogs and super soldiers

I agree fellow skeptic

Their messiah is a quadroon raising another man's bastard child.

Because most of the muh holocaust shit didn't start till much later.

East Asians have the highest IQ, jews don't have that high of an IQ in general, only Ashkenazis do.

Interesting how can they become either noblists or nation-destroyers, also chessmasters.

Fucking reported.

You, too.

The original intent is to destroy all white culture and all white people. Kill yourself.

Pretty much every race in ST are isolationist / racial purists. With very few caveats: Ferengi are the space Jews and will trade/steal with/from anyone regardless of race; Earthlings portrayed as literal slaves to the almighty Earth penis (ie, the only reason Earthlings go to space is to spread miscegenation to any sexually compatible race).

At the moment I can recall a few major Earthling mystery meat characters: Spock (half human / vulcan), Dianna Troy (half Betazed / human), B'lana Torez (half spic / klingon), Alexander Roshenko (quadroon jew / klingon), Tora Ziyal (half cardassian / bejoran). That last one was the only halfbreed character I remember that wasn't an Earthling + rando mutt.

You don't know how the US government works. The president isn't a king.

This isn't Holla Forums you oversensitive faggot, mods aren't going to ban anyone for believing the holohoax or saying something positive about jews.

Well if its okay to applaud the jewish agenda I guess I'll squee over pozzed liberal games and enjoy degenerate furporn? :/

Reported.

>>>Holla Forums

Morrowind is chock-full of it. You're a fucking foreigner, you don't belong there, you've been sent by a demon to corrupt the country and meddle in the affairs of the native dark elves.

scum like you is what undermined Gamergate

So, Mark, why exactly is this thread still up? It doesn't even have the thin facade of being about video games anymore.

NEWS FLASH RETARDS, IF A GAME/DEVELOPER IS PUSHING A POLITICAL AGENDA THEN DISCUSSION OF POLITICS IS WELCOMED.YOU FAGGOTS ACTUALLY THINK SHITTING UP THE BOARD WITH POLITICAL BAIT IS GOING TO LEAD TO YOU GETTING YOUR WAY?
Almost ever Sunday we get a wave of post form falsefaggots pretending to be Holla Forums to bait politics. Every sunday the site crashes as if we are getting raided. Yet niggers still take the bait.

stop responding to the false faggots.

epic meme
loser

ethics cuck confirmed

no, cowards like you are already aware of it, you just want to basically white-flight it all away
and scum like you have been doing that for decades, so now there's no where left to run, but you still want to
so we pin you down and force your eyes open so you can't look away anymore
if it were up to me personally, you'd just be shot with the rest of the scum.

These are the spicy edgy memes that Reddit is so proud of… Wow…

bideogaymes

its as if you don't know what the words ethic or cuckoldry mean.

Oh man, we got a real tough ubermencsh who's figured it all out over here. I'm quaking in my boots.

You just described the entire thread, it's filled with bait.

yes I know

sage negated
your white-flight cowardice can't run away anymore
mfw

Oh look he's another:
kill yourself

no you (((alt-kike))) endchan retard. This is not the appropriate place for your controlled opposition homosexual anti-white bullshit shit. Take it to Holla Forums, oh that right Holla Forums banns you because they know you are a false flag shill.

honestly your conspiracytard sperging is in so many circles that I'm confused
sage negated btw

Im honestly happy for you.

its doesn't belong here on Holla Forums you dumb faggot.

so you are a leftist merely pretending to be a Holla Forumsack

that was cool in 2014 but now it makes you look like a legitimate retard.

I miss when the mentally ill fuckheads trying to stamp out video games that triggered them were the likes of Jack Thompson, and not

Jack Thompson wasn't mentally ill.

your time is over

Oy vey.

He was a card carrying Democrat.

I'm honestly confused what you are spamming about now.

He was right about how violent video games promote violence.

Just as the EU was right about piracy harming game sales.

You can't deny it user, violent media is shit for your head. Violent music, movies, books and yes, violent video games.

For niggers who cannot exhibit restraint and self-control, sure.

that's because you are a leftist faggot LARPing as a Holla Forumsack. Or if not the former shut the fuck up and LURK MORE you bloody cancerous entryist newfag.

Not like niggers need to be told to act like rabid chimps, it comes to them as naturally as breathing.

Really gets your noggin joggin'.

reported and filtered

shill

You know what I want? I want a game about a war, any war, where it's less "these guys are super evil subhumans that literally do everything satan commands them to" and more "your guys are actually pretty stand up and you want them to win this side of the war".
In other words I'd actually want the good guy side to be fleshed out more, so that storywise you'd have something you'd actually be fighting for, instead of having some supposedly spawn of satan boogymen that you get a free pass on murdering and destroying because "they aren't us and we say they're evil!" kind of shit.

Closest youll get is the war in the witcher series, in other games you have suits that demand one side being the evil bad guys because otherwise it would be too confusing for the average consumer.

STALKER does it too. Outside of Monolith, who are brainwashed zombies anyway, everyone else tends to have a point.

Who is actually offended by the fact you're killing nazis?
All the offense I'm seeing is that the game spends so much of its time telling you "nazis are bad mmkay?" instead of setting you loose to kill said nazis.
For fuck's sake the entire point of nazis being the bad guys in Wolfenstein is because you don't need to establish that they're the baddies because they're fucking nazis and you're playing a fucking GI Joe-tier American soldier dude.

reported and filtered

Okay.

you play as a jew, not a "GI Joe-tier American soldier dude"

Oi vey!
>>>/israel/
>>>/oven/

Who goes in the oven again, moishe?

reported and filtered, again

say's the homosexual leftist LARPing as a Holla Forumsack

people who go "muh Holla Forums" at this point are Holla Forums
and oh when you were spamming the anime earlier, it was me reporting you and getting you banned :)
sage negated btw

nigger you are clearly from endchan freech or intl. I was not spamming anime. My only post are the the 7 you see. Go fuck yourself and your bait thread you leftist faggot. You are clearly some Green Graphist WLAA GGR falseflaggot eat a dick.

How many babies do I have to sacrifice and to who to stop seeing shitty threads about this game

see as an explanation of your stupidity
and I'm glad I got your proxies banned :)

holy shit he looks weird
he must have some dune blood.

Holla Forums may not be a thing any more, but you're some kind of special, considering that you used the same image three times. You're either some dumbass who isn't from around here, or you're someone who shits where he eats. pic related

like I said:
now fuck off

Almost as if there was a concerted media campaign to completely vilify them and by extension vilify any white collectivist movement in order to keep whites unable to politically organize in their own interests, in their own countries. As far as the Holohoax goes just read pic attached and investigate it yourself. As always, the truth fears no investigation. You don't need to "listen and believe" you just need to open your eyes to see the truth, or simply open your nostrils and smell the bullshit.

As for the topic at hand, this is what the left does. You guys are never going to understand the liberals until you realize that they are more akin to a religious movement than a political one. That is why they constantly preach their ideology and force it into everything they do, and onto everyone they meet. This isn't simply an outlook on how a country should be governed, the viewpoint of the liberal is that they are a crusader for a righteous cause, and anyone who stands against that is inherently wicked, a sinner, and they must be converted or purged.

Once you understand this about them it is easy to see why they feel the need to push their ideology even into video games and other forms of entertainment, as it is their holy mission to make other people see their "truth".

what are those things

no I mean the girls, they look like Deathwing

They're from Kantai Collection.

gonna need sauce on that music

Wolfenstein was always pro-kike propaganda

No it wasn't, the original had no political agenda. Also this thread is bumplocked.

Go skydiving without a parachute

Holla Forums is a religion of peace

No, it's an unmarked quest in a random small town you stumble across called Andale.

>still allowing this marketing+D&C scheme to continue

Honestly, the part that makes me so angry is these people going "lol fake gamer boys, I'm gonna buy this to spite you! I'm a real gamer antifa!" and supporting AAA shit.

They aren't actually going to buy it. This will end up selling way less than New Order despite having a more extensive marketing campaign.

I only played 3D so I'm going with the real world account of Germany wanting to renite the germanic states and going on defensive against the allies.
except for some reason Hitler decided to fight with his men so he got in a robot suit prototype.