It's that time of the month

game night here:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PWgML
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for remove 4am, LOL, Webm, filename, waifu

second for remove gamergate threads and ban any nintendo nay-sayers

kill yourself kike and give your board to someone whos white

2nd for do none of those things. In fact, lighten up on the waifu bashing wednesdays. It's ruining the threads.

Y'all can fuck right the hell off back to cuckchan.

Be the change you wish to see nigga

Why do you say nigga all the time like some wigger?

It's not them who need to go back, friend.

Undertale threads unbanned yet?

No thanks

make a word filter from "gender" into "sex".
ban cuckchan and reddit crossposters

Don't make fun of me. Remember who owns this board, faggots.

You don't post vidya webms, so yes.

Remove everything vidya related and just talk about politics

I want in on this smug. Fucking nigger.

Also remove Holla Forums, TRSodomites, goons, endchan, /int/ posters & people LARPing as Holla Forums (who ever they really are). I respect the policy on politics, in fact I am not totally opposed to getting into serious political disgusstion form time to time. If a video game or a video game related subject in the industry is blatantly political then it should be tolerated. However, the blatant political bait threads and facebook posting have to go.

Mark please ban everything I don't like

Ban everything

Ban this guy

Any this one
Why? Because.

ded

Maybe we'll do what we did with 4am and waifu, I need to talk about it with the boys.

We have certain restrictions for those, as long as they follow the criteria we'll let them be.

I haven't seen one of those in ages, I'm pretty sure we delete them on sight since they're not vidya.

No, the GaymerGays will probably be here forever.

Console wars are fucking gay tbh.

Why don't you fags go back to posting comics made by trannies and cucks?

Can I post my music webums in the webum threads?

official yiff threads

its me ur boi

Mark, what's the context on this? You giving head now?

Keep fucking with culture threads mark and we'll fucking riot.

Ban cakes, to be quite honest.

infinity being linked again when

This picture is clearly safe for work, yet you banned me for posting it unspoilered earlier. You don't like looking at cute drawn five year olds eating subway fast delivery? Did your mom saw it when she was bringing over a plate of foreskins or something?

mark should only be allowed to make threads on vidya themed cakes. And there needs to be a vidya ost overlay. None of this fucking meta cake bullshit. And there should be a timestamp to go with it.

If you consider any of that cancer culture threads you should fucking neck yourself, cunt.

Word filter "fastposting" into "me sucking cocks"

I rest my case. Vidya or Die.

Increase the bump limit to 350.

Keep the bump limit at 300

I run a somewhat successful discord and by god the less moderation the better. Mark just do us all a favor never make a meta thread again.

Mark, SA and Holla Forums posing as both Holla Forums and Holla Forums, trying to stir shit up in random threads. You know what to do. It's been over a week now. They even trying to incite fucking console war and shit, or some fucking wortheless trivia shits using VPN, replying his own posts. It's fucking divide and conquer.

This is why we shouldn't allow cuckchan crossposters here. They come at here when they got banned by their SocJus mod crew and make shitposting in 8/v/. Also they're underage.

Not even shitposting. But I want the limit reduced to 250

Hey Mark, why is the rule for new threads still like that? Most generals like the SS13 or Elona threads die while on page 10 at 400~ posts, the Gamergate thread is the ONLY one its purposed for.
At least lighten it for non-GG threads.

Guys, I actually want to propose the idea of increasing the bumplimit to 400 as a test, in addition to decreasing the page limit to 12 pages. Would you be for or against this change.

I got some kinda bug bite I think that also gave me hives.

I'm still a virgin so don't worry. I would've posted my used condom IF it ever happens

Kill yourself.

Did you try reporting

>using condoms
Scared to go raw?
I don't blame you. It IS New York

Holla Forums has been dead for years.

What page would old threads need to be on to make new threads? 10?

We've been having culture threads like those long before you got here newblood. And you're not welcome.

You could always go back to 4chan if you don't like how we do things here. This attack on our culture has destroyed too many of our unique threads. Like console-tan threads. If a board without a soul is more your thing 4chan is more for you.

Increase to 500 imo. Threads die too fast. Or get shitposted/derailed hard into bumplock when it's talking about censorship and no actual discussion is had.

yes
no

I was thinking of changing it to 10 pages while having 12 pages instead of 15. I don't like changing things too much, which is why I propose the ideas rather than out right doing them.

yeah

I'd be in favor of 400 bumplimit or more. Just hire a fucking hooker. A good one, that's worth a few hundred. Get it with your neetbux

yes
Thats a big change man, are you really sure about that?

I'm not, which is why I'm making the proposal.

You will forever remain one as you are a horrible person inside and outside.

(checked)
Threads past page 10 are pretty much dead so I'm all for it reducing page count. Though increasing the bump limit will cuck me when I'm on mobile. Shit takes eons to load

What culture? Shitsu is culture now? Posting Erika and Cuck is culture now? Non-vidya webm threads reposted and spammed every thread is culture now? How about you go back to 4cuck?

I plan to do it on my 30th birthday

That is if I can't meet some femanon or something

Did you get my message on your steam account?

Yeah I'd say Holla Forums remnants. Their goonposting reminding good ol early days of exodus. I'm pretty sure it's the same people. Plus I feel like Ralphshill is back, although not sure. Some posts reminding his grammar style. Year of 2017 is return of goons for Holla Forums.

Wait, how old are you?

Mark i got fitty steam bucks what game should I get?

Have you tried not reviling Virginity because of 21st century culture?
OH NO, THE ETERNAL AND IMMORTAL GOD IS AFRAID THAT HIS MORAL CODE WILL BE SEEN AS OUTDATED! WOE IS HE!

I prefer the higher number of pages. Threads not 404ing very quickly stops the board from being spammed up with the same shit. Everyone knows about the catalog so not being on the front page all the time doesn't matter and generals benefit from long lives rather than many threads. Besides, there's always the watch thread button if you want to get back to a thread quickly and are too lazy to ctrl+f in the catalog or if the thread has no/a retarded name. A long-lasting archive of threads is better for chans rather than having to fight for visibility.

Add a picture of Kirby to the top right of the catalog page

I think the catalog is a little bloated as is. I want to believe increasing the amount of bumps per a post would decrease "general" faggotry but then changing the page limit might increase it at the same time.

Now that's just rude.

Speebot, Ruiner, Battlechasers and Cuphead

cry
fucking
harder

He's like 27 lmao.
You thought he was in his teens or something?

I dunno if anyone on the internet has made these type of realizations before. #mindblown

True, so maybe we'll try changing the bump limit for three days and then when three days are up we'll ask everyone if we should change it back to 300.

Ah I see, clever. Get those wizard powers first, then lose your v-card.

A game you like playing where you can sell skins on the marketplace and make your steambux back.

What?

There's a reason why explaining things is frowned upon here user. We know when you don't belong

Hey, at least you can be a "Daddy" for teenage girls and shit.

I thought he was like 25.

Do you watch rasslin, Mark?

You must spank yourself, oldie!

Low bump limit and high number of pages keeps the generals off the top pages if that's what you're concerned about.

I've been getting that vibe form you the very moment you didn't realize that could be sarcastic you pretend-oldfag

Don't even try it kikeboy, the threads are ususally full of OC and top tier shitposting material

Why do you wear the cake?

Well user, I'm afraid to shatter your world then but I've been here since day fucking one. Guess you're not that amazing at sniffing out newfags after all.

I have never ever forever participated in a 4am thread. I usually just ignore them. I honestly don't know why people are so rustled by them. I assume it just faggots blog-posting? I really should see what all the fuss is about.

Well maybe a day would be better, I just wanna gather opinions before we decide to do it or not.

That cheers me up for a second but then I remember how annoying I find anyone under 23.

Kill yourself Baileyfag, you make us all look bad.

I think it's fine to test both for one day and see how anons react.
After butthurt anons whose threads were on the last 3 pages get nuked start screeching that is.

4am and waifu threads maybe, the other three have improved a lot over time (webm threads particularly) to the point of being mostly vidya related.

Is it really that hard to have two stickies simultaneously?

I don't think they're much of an annoyance ever since they started getting bumplocked on sight.
Unless that was changed.

I suggest the kike necks himself on stream whiles everyone eats cake.

same
I'm 33

It may sound fun, but teenage girls are fucking retarded. Been there. Never again

How so?

You should have gazed into the avatarfag hive. Just off my head I can name off the guy that shits in his showers, the guy that avatarfagged with smokers, the guy that made the thread every day at 4:00 AM, and there were some generic tripfags there too but I stopped visiting for a while and lost track of who was who.
Literal hive of cancer.

It will happen, didn't you read? He is going to hire a prostitute when he turns 30 borrowing daddy's kosher money for it (because he is a fat manchild who doesn't work)

Also has anyone else noticed a huge increase in low-quality baiting (1) posts recently (say the last 2-3 weeks)? I mean there's always a low level of it but it's been particularly bad recently.

Don't meet a femanon, just meet a regular user. This is why
When I was in Jr high I had a friend spend the night. We slept in the living room because we had built a makeshift fort. After we fell asleep I was woken up by something. My friend had pulled down my shorts and underwear and was giving me a blow job. Me still being half asleep I simply turned away from him and pulled my underwear back up. I started to doze off again and my friend managed to pull my underwear off and was spreading my ass apart so he could fuck me. I woke up as he was sticking his cock in me. I asked what he was doing and he just shooshed me and told me to relax. He was hard and he wasn't that big so his dick slid in my ass with no problem. He had me pinned down but it started to feel good so I didn't want him to stop. The feeling of his cock going in and out of my ass was amazing, just thinking about it is making me hard. We heard a noise and thought it was one of my parents so we stopped. That was my first sexual experience. We had plenty more sleepovers after that we would take turns fucking each other. Just thinking about how good it felt you have a dick in my ass is making me want to try bottoming.

No, I only played it fairly recently. it was alright. stop being a lying nigga.

Welcome back carman

lmao newfag

(checked)
there should be more extremely autistic secret rules to determine legitimate LOL threads. All non legitimate LOL threads should be banned. Also it should be a rule that the word fun is spoilered. posting the word fun without spoilers should be a bannable offense on account that fun irronicly triggers Holla Forums.

Uh-huh. Sure.

There have been constant attacks on threads for the past two years or so. Anything that is not seen as purely vidya. I've seen people go after generals as well. Won't be long before they go after friday night as well.

Just do it faggot. 400 is better than 300.

For starters, you're obsessed with Bailey who is the most bland boring character ever in all of wrestling. She makes Hulk Hogan look complex. That aside: you avatarfag like crazy. At least vary it up my son.

NXT Bailey was a long time ago user, it's time to move on.

Put your dick in their mouth.

Let me play with your nipples

I would but I'm not gay

I'll probably test the bump limit first if at all. I'm talking about the situation with the team now. Perhaps we need more time to think it over. IF we do something we'll announce it in advance.

Stop saying nigga so much

fun

I've only seen saved screenshots but the shit in the showers guy was genuinely funny.

Please don't put it higher than 400, on potato connections it's a struggle to load long threads without issues with the current spaghetti-code Holla Forums runs on.

Whatever man, I'm not gonna bother with this drama right now. Feel free to discuss any issues you have. Although it'd be better if you did it without the autistic font shit.

Fuck
*bump

They are also deleted.

Was considering Speebot to support our lad anyway, Cuphead as well is a good thing I'd like to try. Hadnt heard of ruiner but looks like bladerunnerline miami so alright.

I'll try battlechasers too whatever it is, yourr usually good at taste.

Thanks

That's the reason why you don't understand.
You got it right even if you don't looked the thread. Congratulations. I have no compassion in 4AM thread but I feel no urge to bash them, most of times they are peaceful in their own friendshipping zone.

Don't do it, Mark. Keep the virginity until you die and be a wizard. I ain't joking, ancient Nordic culture thought being virgin is honorable thing to do and they admired virgin men and worshipped them as true warriors. I'd rather die a virgin than losing my virginity to a prostitute.

Well when you're right, you're right.

They have a 700 bump limit because they're attention whores, user.

Bayley isn't bland for me, son.
No matter what girl I post, you fuckers always criticize me.

Blame the 50000 gorillion writers for ruining her character in the main roster, she's doing her best

Is it? May not be worth doing it then.

Anytime, if you got any leftovers let me know. I recommend Sanic Kart if you don't already have it.

Stop making yourself to be the victims, 4am is pure cancer and that is that.

Nuh uh! My friends in 4 AM say otherwise!

already being worked on

Well yeah, that's just the culture.

I don't blame her user, I'm not sure exactly who ruined Bailey, but I know their last name is McMahon. But it's still time to move on…** or hope for Vince to die.

there was some decent oc being made in those threads but then the creative ones left.

Please do something about the crossposters from cuckchan. We have had way too many niggers coming here posting their ban notices from that shithole as well as threads that are 1-1 copies of threads from cuckchan Holla Forums.

Also great job letting the TEW2 stay up despite direct linking to Bethesda's official youtube faggot.

If you're using firefox derivatives that might be why. Firefox or any of its forks seem to have an issue with Holla Forums, although chrome and its subsequent forks work amazingly well. But then there's the botnet issue.

Uh-huh. I wasn't even thinking of 4am. I was thinking of Rob and Rabbit rabbit threads. What goes on for 4am is the same thing as what's happening to waifu wednesday, webm threads, hunger games threads and others. Attacks on 8/v/ culture. Fuck off back to 4chan if you don't like how Holla Forums operates.

Stop saying mean stuff about the autistic avatarfag shitfest that is 4AM, they
DINDU NUFFIN

That I have not noticed.

Threads start to fuck up when loading for me past about 400, 700+ certainly causes issues. I believe it also fucks with phone posters though frankly phone posters are cancer anyway.

Am indeed using FF, I've been planning to move to something better (not Chrome for obvious reasons) but it's getting around to it. Consider though that many anons will probably be on FF/FF forks.

Seconding this
Cuckchan (1) and done threads need to be shoah'd

Report.

We usually delete the crosspost threads, no?

I'd say setting the bumplimit higher would be nice, but I'm not in favor of reducing the pages.

Threads usually fuck up when there's lots of posts being made quickly and post count is reaching 600-700. This usually only happens when E3 is going on.

that was implied. But their is also the implication that ignoring threads is also a very useful survival tool.
I imagined that a few of those robots might have pulled the plug if they didn't have some sense of community form time to time

You mean that cancerous faggot that stole a joke form someone else and now posts it in all boards because he receives attention form it?
At least ROB is its own thing.

What about the Cakeposts?

I avoid them like the plague, actually, but they're still there in the catalog every single time I look at it, with non vidya OPs and shit.

This but with the caveat that even if the thread started with a shit-tier OP if (and only if) actual discussion has emerged it should be bumplocked rather than deleted.

It's ramped up since august at least, to the point where many of them stay up.

Most of them isn't all of them

Yeah I know. I think many still use palemoon from back in the day during the hayday of GG. Not sure how it handles anymore though.

One of the issues is anons don't shut down blatant 4chan posters. Or newfags. The whole point of the bullying is to enforce assimilation into 8/v/ culture. Anons need to bully more.

You can hide threads you don't like.

How will anons know to report crosspost threads from cuckchan if anons don't go to cuckchan?

Some of them don't even have frosting.

NEVER

That fag was already banned.

Shit, nice job
Faster than I was expecting even

I got sonic kart for the wii u already. Tried to Coop the whole game with a girl who likes sonic and is shit at racing games. Real good to play but real bad when she's criticizing you for coming in second while shes dead last.

Also
Was gonna pirate cuphead anyway i guess

That's because they're cream-filled

There are a fair few palemoon fags around, I remember them bitching about how Next wasn't compatible with it. 400 would be a good compromise but remember that slower threads can already last 1-2 weeks if not longer and threads that go on too long get stale.

Cake Physics Game When?

I wish Hiroyuki would kill it off at this point, looking at cuckchan now is just sad. Like I heard from the TF2V guys that some faggot made a thread there and they were bitching about how there was a pirate friendly guide.

I've been deleting the ones I see, please report them. and if you have then keep up the good work.

Bumplocked.

I AM THE BONE OF MY FORK
ICE CREAM IS MY BODY AND CAKE IS MY BLOOD
I HAVE EATEN OVER A THOUSAND CAKES
UNKNOWN TO FAT
NOR KNOWN TO HEALTH
HAVE WITHSTOOD PAIN TO EAT MANY CAKES
YET THIS BODY WILL NEVER GET A HEART ATTACK
SO AS I PRAY
UNLIMITED CAKE WORKS

I will bitch as much as I please.
They fixed the Oekaki applet for Palemoon because of it.
It works.

Palemoon dev is a furry who hates adnauseam

And have them flood this place? No thanks.

Very nice.

F

I'd scare them all off with my autism.

Wasn't saying they were wrong to bitch user, even if Palemoon is maintained by retards there was no excuse for Next to be incompatible.

I remember arguments to that effect.

My god. I almost want to look but am afraid of the pain it would bring

And then they all come here to the new "edgy" place? No fucking thanks. It's bad enough all of Holla Forumss stunts during the election had us swarmed by newfags every fucking where. Not to mention the site can barely hold us as it is, what would happen if millions of people swarmed this place?

Palemoon seems okay for the most part, maybe aside from a few hiccups that don't particularly bother me. I never bothered with anything else for Holla Forums because I already use every other browser under the sun for separate things. Also I have not updated fucking anything since first hearing about Windows 10 shite.

On that note we could really use a bit more leaning towards gestopo modding for complete shitposters. The amount of D&C I saw in the Cuphead and Hat in Time threads was ridiculous. Especially the pedobaiting tactic these faggot shills have pulled out of their hat over the past months.

It doesn't bring me pain, it just brings me revulsion.

Everyone is put in an arena with a giant cake to fight over in the middle. Those left with a slice of cake at the end of the bloodbath get to stay.

Don't do it, user. For your own sake. You'll feel like watching your homeland being brutally violated and destroyed by barbaric invaders.

Damn, I'm hungry. Should I make noodles or a sandwich.

Don't worry, I'll scare them off with my autism, hotpockets and smug anime girls.

Yeah, I'm a buyfag, but it's painful to see.

My point still stands

You can disable the adnauseam block on Pale Moon, but I still understand why people wouldn't like a decision like that

Bake a cake.

You gotta eat noodles kid

Yeah, I've been banning those faggots for Rule 8 for about two hours now, sometimes even six.

At least you got a sick-ass Full House ID.

Most of the m would fuckoff to Reeddit but a sizeable amount would fuck off here though.
I don't wish for that, the board has been steadily declining over these 3 years, such an event would fucking kill it.
The only good thing about it would be that maybe some non cancerous fuckers would populate or create some decent boards.
Tohsaka best girl

The saddest thing is that cuckchan has become so bad that most would either fuckoff to Reddit, Tumblr or NeoGaf.

If only

can you make a noodle sandwich? That would be yummy.

You know what to do

Put the noodles in the sandwich

Then put the inside a cake.

My original point was just that even if large threads causing issues is isolated to FF and variants a lot of anons use those.

Oh shit nice

Make a gun and shoot yourself!
hotpockets and smug anime girls don't scare them anymore. We need toblerones

At least I know you're trying.
Also make a gun and shoot yourself.

the dubs have spoken

When are you going to stop defending the gachashit threads full of whales and shills?

Japanese already doing it and it's the most popular bread in their region.
It's carbohydrate porno.

You son of a bitch now I'm hungry.

the fuck is a carbohydrate?

God damn it you fatties.

Lose some weight, fatass.

I haven't noticed any issues on Nightly, but that might just be me

how many calories would be in one of those things?

We need new strategy.

damn it, you took the image too.

I may fuck up from time to time. But I really do care about the board and everyone using it.

I want to motorboat his tummy

Just needs some fired rice and it would be perfect

Is this any good? I feel like I should be disgusted, but for some reason I'm not

How many halfchan users are even worth having here? I would bet that most are cancer, but I doubt a site that large has nobody redeemable. I checked back on their musical this year, and it seemed to be going as well as ever.

That looks disgusting and delicious at the same time.

mark is a nigger

If the japanese are never fat, how are those anime schoolgirls being fucked by fat rapist hikkimorries?

The perfect bully. You can't even react with mio

I more have issues with the inbuilt interface breaking than large threads on certain, other boards that won't be mentioned here there's really no issue with like 513 post long threads.
Just whenever I'm on Holla Forums specifically shit like the top and bottom buttons shit out, or the button to refresh just stops working until I let the time tick down from whatever it had been before plus the time that it had been set to when it had been refreshed.

That's impossible, I don't believe it.

I really wish these niggers had never surfaced

you monster

The only way to find out. Try it yourself.

when will you convert to Russian Orthodox Christianity so that God will spare you?

Toblerones, we already went over this,

It's really true, there's discord bots for instant smug anime girls without effort.

Why don't we post CP?

Most otaku are fat and ugly.

Full autism and /r9k/ to scare them off. But that's like chemo. I dunno if Holla Forums would survive it.

Wait, how is the count a jew? He's based off of Vlad The Impaler.

Pence doesn't work on the gays anymore either. I think they're beginning to become attracted to him like AJ.

Just try next time. You'll see.

Report them, user, always report them.

It's illegal and wrong. Also gore is disgusting, no one likes seeing that shit.

I think we can bully them if we work together.

Mark do we currently have any wordfilters in action? It's been a long time since I've noticed anything, last thing I can think of is Tim Schafer.

no what we have to do is this

Fuck off Dan Olson

That's why gore is the perfect tool.

The musicals nowdays are fucking cancer, full of Reddit memes and consolewars.
Should be a rare thing too, not yearly
None at all, they're like Rapefugeees you can't tell whos a terrorist or not.
The event I was talking about is purely hypothetical and the cons are superior to the cons.
New more niche boards would probably be comfy, but existing ones would be filled with cancer to the brim.

Pussy
Bet you haven't even seen the OVAs

Really depends on your bread quality.
But its pretty good.

Probably don't get to snack at all given how critical it is the scarf down more calorie rich foods.

Oh you expect me to put faith in niggers like Mark and Pewter?

IS THIS CHILD PORNOGRAPHY?

I'm pretty sure I removed most of the word filters since no one likes them. Granted I've kept the GJP, Ruggashit and don't use link shortenerss but that seems to be it.

*Cons superior to the pros

yes which is the disturbing part

Shit fucking taste, even pineapple is superior.

Not even "nigger" scares em off, niggers ruined the word nigger. Swastikas and toblerones still seem to work though.

Have you posted on /sudo/? Chodemonkey really does lurk it for legit tech issues mixed in with the board-meta screeching, he's terrible at communicating it.

I sure hope you haven't removed the most important one.
normalfag

That's almost harder to believe than Mark sticking to anything.

Well, that's a new thing to try someday then

Yes

I don't know why am I kekking so hard at your quote

3.5% out of 127 million is quite a bit. Also
lmao

Worth a shot.

Shame, I liked the Mr Shitface filter. I've always thought that wordfilters help garner board culture as long as they aren't super obvious or irritating. The new one on Holla Forums is just terrible.

Word Filter Cuphead to Undertale, that way you can bait out people who are trying to D&C by their reaction to it

Japan really is a paradise, isn't it? They even have far right protests telling white piggus to go home.

You only have yourself to blame.

Is this child porn?

I can imagine Mark sticking to this mouse pad :^)

Nice.

But user, if you start banning people for being suspected newfags you might end up banning anons who are not newfags, and then what?

They should be replaced with 6AM threads.

There's your problem. Keep crying burger.

So what? if they're acting like retards they deserve the helicopter ride

No, you removed them because Doug Tennapel didn't like them and you refused to stand up for yourself.

It sure is, thats why more than any region of the world people are killing themselves for living there.

The jews have been trying to ruin Japan for a long time

Have you been to Holla Forums, user?

They were real talk time with simple anons who couldn't fucking sleep because of how shit their life was. It was fucking great.
I wish it were dead rather than what it fucking is right now.

Nobody said banning people for being suspected newfags, but rather having enough of a spine to stick to your own rules.

hikikomori*
Learn your weeb words before trying to roast anyone, Paco.

ACT 3

No shit Mark. Everyone should have a folder filled with gore for the purpose of goreposting. In fact, I recommend an entire day where goreposting is allowed and encouraged to drive off the pussy cancer.

4AM should have died a long time ago. But it's better now that they are basically worthless and do jack shit.

Sounds good to me

yeah, I liked the Burch one myself.

I'm trying user, at least I've gotten better over the years.

I'm using that mousepad right now actually

how bad is season 2

You may have been right, It's been a while.

FUCK YOU

Japan needs to bring back samurai so men can be men again, they do have a big problem with failed males.

We'd still need a plan on how to bully them straight.

When shitposting I discovered n o r m i e autofilters into normalfag.

It's not enough to just bully them, we have to scare them off, like how vidya * 4chan was before 2007.

Me either user, /r9k/ is serious business.

While fapping on sadpanda, an user in the comments explained that their rigid social structure prevents them from living out their dreams or having much free time or movement, leading to depression and suicide. It's also why they've turned to herbivorism.

It might be beyond the power of a board owner, but there's a decent way to fuck with halfchanners. Have it so that when someone makes a thread, if they have cookies for halfchan or reddit the thread will secretly be marked. Maybe a little yellow star that shows up for everyone except OP.
Any crossposters would have to wipe their cookies every time or be ridiculed.

lewd
spoiler this

Holla Forums is what happens when you leave retards in control, Holla Forums is the same but with more retardation

Acting like a nigger is going to draw in niggers. Instead tell them to fuck off and have the moderation do something

It's kind of a you're fucked if you do and you're fucked if you don't situation.

ah

Now do explain what you mean.

Japan is a lost cause, they will be extinct sooner or later.

Will it contain trees?

Mark, is it me or has the board increased in quality over the last few months?
What do you think? I've noticed the amount of bait threads go down a lot while more general vidya threads have been popping up more.

We've had more on days than off days, which is always a good thing.

NO
NONE OF THAT SHIT

Fuck off, Rugga.

Is that why Hikkikomoris exist by the thousands now?

What they need is an actual decent Armed Forces

Was the doujin NTR tagged?

It's easy to get banned in Holla Forums because they're in purge mode all the time, they don't moderate their moderation. In /a/ as well.

Okay user. I am sorry.

You cheeky fuck you.

Also did you know its a natural fucking process for any animal population to go through growth and recess? Fuck off with your kike propaganda

Correct me if I'm wrong but Samurai were the vagrant outcasts of society forced into a productive role, correct?
I'm having a real knob clacker about remembering this one.

You gotta be fucking kidding me.
A year seems like plenty of time to me. Why do you think it should be longer?
I know, I liked them. And despite how terrible the subject-matter, they still had some spirit rather than just being a whiny blogfest. Light Up The Night wouldn't have been the de facto theme song otherwise.

Every single time no matter the game it devolves into shitposting, it doesn't matter what the game is you turbo autist if anons want to set up a gamenight you can sperg out about it with /radcorp/

But you already knew this

Mark this is the kind of shit I am talking about.

I'd say personally that board quality has improved across the board in 2017 but there's been a specific, almost raid-like level of (1) posts during the last month.

Samurai were hired mercenaries that owned land and worked for Warlords.

Question, are threads getting trashed or users getting banned for any of the following?

Here's an example.
Rule 8 was modified because of 4am and then, what happened? Fucking nothing. Mark ran away but rule 8 is now a permanent, an easy excuse to use to just fuck someone over.
But how come that reports for rule 8 in 4am now are being ignored by vols?

I don't just mean moderation, I think a lot of the shitposters just left. If you look at the active users and average PPH both went down awhile ago, in tandem with this the quality increased.

They were the military and an elite class, I think. At least if you were a samurai you had more power than the regular peasantry. My point was, the jew fear the samurai.

I had a lot of fun during the TF2V and Doom gamenights though I haven't played the other ones.

I've played Doom, Eternal Silence and World in Conflict with anons.
None of that happened.

Shit, meant to also quote

Can't wait for the Olympics to go into full overdrive. Japan will be the Sweden of Asia by force if necessary.

Exactly, asking to ban newfags is just the sort of thing you're complaining about here. Who is and who isn't a newfag? Unless they out themselves as such you can never be sure.

It's certainly a bit better than last year.

It's true user. There's a lot of normalfags/ledditors on 4/v/ now it's the new cool hip thing. I know some people who discuss shit on there quite openly and cringe everytime.

Mark you do a decent job but PLEASE
bring back the 700 bump limit already, or at least a higher bump limit, like 400 to 450.
Too many good, original threads die not long after 300 posts
It also doesn't really affect generals since they'll always keep going too, it just slows them down
Quality goes down if the whole board can't even see fun happenings and make OC for it, as well as be aware of them
Please Mark, give it a test run for like a week and see if the quality of the place goes up at all.

I can't wake up

So far I like how things are going here. My only complaint is people talking about mobile games. But they are vidya so I deal with it.

Mark how do you feel about that investigation into 4/Holla Forums thats going to happen?

There's a very good reason why I'm against console wars as much as I am.

dumb memes? Well if it derails a thread I'll give him a three day.

Nope

Not really, a dumb meme here and there doesn't hurt the thread. but I'll ban the anons who turn it into a meta thread

yes

not yet

yes, no bans tho

No, and the only reason we banned Undermeme is because the shit posting was so terrible that we didn't have a choice.

I like the first, kinda sketchy or ambivalent towards the second
I suppose 12 is okay, could be worse tbh
I'm in favor of this.

Thanks Mark.

Do people still freak out about undertale at this point? I'd have figured by now people would have gotten over it but I could be wrong, I vaguely recall there being a thread when the PS4 and Vita versions came out getting almost instantly deleted when they finally came out.

TF2V is going on now btw. I'll resticky it once we're done with the meta thread.

And that's plenty true. But nobody has enough spine to stand behind it. It's a weasel rule for selective weasel vols.
It's been put into the hands of people like pewter and that really worries me.

Pretty much. No names, no faces, none of that mattered.

If you really dislike them then shitpost them into oblivion.
First time I've heard of this. Mind linking a source as startpage is gibbing me no results.

Come now, it's something you got to try!

I've been playing them since 2015, they're damn good fun and pretty much the only reason to keep coming back to Holla Forums. It's almost like /radcorp/ is one of the few good things to ever come out of Holla Forums. If they took over and became the new owners of Holla Forums I wouldn't have a problem at all with it.

Mark, please increase the bump limit. I'm tired of good thread suddenly hitting a brick wall at 300 replies.

Crazy

Do you have any clue about the recurrent spam in every /gsg/? At least if it's one person or a group?

I don't think so. I don't remember there being NTR themes.

That's usually the standard with anons. Like that user from Wwew who had sex with a 13 year old.

No, ronins were the vagrants or vagabonds. Samurai were like the upper warrior caste that owned land and led men into battle. Common troops were ashigaru and such.

He asked about increasing the limit to 400 earlier in the thread. At least read some of the posts.

Personally I have been deleting and banning more than I was before, so maybe that's what you're noticing: more indiscriminate board cleaning.

(1) & dones are more often than not bumplocked, and you may not notice the amount that is deleted.

I need some more time to think about it, I'm considering not doing it because of the performance impact on toasters.

haruhi pls go

Hey mark what are your thoughts on totodile

I don't believe you

It was weak. It deserved to die. Feel happy for those who survive

FUCK YOU

I'M NOT A FURRY

YOU GAVE ME PTSD YOU MONSTER

webm related.

That's understandable I guess
My budget smartphone from 2012 that costed like 60 bucks can load this place decently enough though, even though its dying
For longer threads it takes longer but its far from unbearable, but that's just me

Oh, and don't decrease the number of pages, that just makes it easier to slide threads off the board when I was planning to check the replies the next day.

I mean yeah it's only fun until like the 2263785th time it gets said consecutively but you gotta get better at videogames, man

But if they do have some connection to the thread and they're spoilered when outright nudity is involved, those're fair game, right?

Why, if I may ask?

Fair enough.

It's actually a good starter I love the design myself of "blue alligator"

So you do have a totodile rape ptsd, interesting

Hey Mark, you're a year older than me. Go ahead and adjust the bump limit and pages to see how it affects threads. What topics have been going around lately that seem like generals? Cuphead might be one of them. I don't think VNs belong on Holla Forums but you're the boss.

it's been around the same. also it's active ISPs, according to CM, Holla Forums as a whole has a few million users.

t. transparency report

I'm gonna get to it, just had to throw in my post before the noise got unbearable in the thread as it invariably does

I absolutely agree.

And just so you know I've been a mustard since 2005.

A man of culture I see.

I can't stand this cancer.

Correct it's the prestage for ending yourself. With one of the most common reasons for suicide being "job loss".

Close, Samurais were actually pretty high up in social rank during Japan's Edo period. However after that ended they became as you describe. Once the remnants of Samurai regrouped after the Edo peiod ended, they ganged up and set up territories and were pretty cool about it. They then laid the foundation for the Yakuza to come many years later.

Mark, how do you feel about politics derailing threads?
I've seen a few D:OS2 threads get derailed because of "SJW devs", does his break rule 8 in your eyes?

I agree with increasing the bump limit, it liked it when it was 400.

I'd like to be able to make rabbit threads again.

Al Gore is my waifu

I fucking hate it and it's the biggest issue right now.

no not memes, I'm a very opinionated political person but I don't bring that shit here to Holla Forums and its the kind of bullshit that I want to respond to but I know it would lead to derailing a thread. I am usually that guy who keeps quiet but then ends up getting into on occasion it leading to a thread being derailed and I accept my ban.

So people like me chose to be quiet, because I am not hear to talk about politics, in fact I often come to Holla Forums to get away form politics. While the jack ass gets to jerk off with their shit opinions unchallenged. On the other hand if the dude is doing it for (you)s then I can understand just having a thicker skin but if you see in their post history that they are doing nothing but baiting politics then it should be a slap on the wrist or more.

feel free to laugh at me

no

The administration from my memory has always been very inconsistent what those counters actually count.

Just buy my shirt.

Nah fuck him, he said where I lived would be underwater by 2010, I was planning to live in a waterworld style society but it never happened.

You really should keep them to /a/ or some other related board.

I've reported people derailing before but nothing ever seems to change, would you start telling your vols to B&D politics derailers?

Are you sure you didn't just get rid of MEMEGAME because you just didn't like the game, fatty?

Look at it this way: vols operate blindly, the only resource we have is post history. If post history is not suspect enough, why ban? Sometimes an user is being a fag in on thread but he's being a good poster in other threads. Shitposting is a regular thing in imageboards, we have to tolerate it some or we risk suffocating all posting. It's a real slippery slope and you don't realize it until you're standing on it pressing the ban button. I can guarantee you that if an user's post history is bad enough we take action.

Nigger what

Only trees are suitable waifus

2010 according to another timeline, user.

This would actually be great, I'm not a webdev though so I'm not sure if implementing something like this is viable.

How many vols are there and how many are actually active?
I the board log is mostly made up of 3 or 4 vols.

Go tell developers to stop putting marxist shit in games. Don't tell use not to talk about it.

This is the future they chose, Mark. The silent majority isn't silent anymore. We will not be shilled, we will not be subverted.

Why would I laugh at you? You're very much entitled to your beliefs. and while I have no issue with the occasional meme, I DO have an issue with some of the Holla Forums and Holla Forums anons not being able to control their autism when it comes to political topics. Especially in a thread where it doesn't belong.

You'd think gamergate anons would be the ones to tell people to avoid DiGRA and SJW games out of all people.

Its one thing to talk about developers and politics in vidya
Its another thing for a LOL thread to derail into a hundred posts about circumcision autism

derail =/= talking about politics that are on topic to the thread. feel free to call out that bullshit when on topic.

LOL threads are cancer containment anyway, who gives a fuck? Break containment and that discussion will end up in your favorite threads instead.

^this

agreed

We should just force Rons hand to delete Holla Forums.

It depends on the time you're on to be honest. EU hours anons are tactical but autistically shy, American hours anons apparently believe tactics, flanking etc are commie but will shitpost with mics at maximum volume.

Just wait for lewd treeposts.

All you gotta do is ask.

So is it talking about the devs political agenda on a specific game good or not?

That's what LOL threads are about, really. Like filename threads, they're fine but there shouldn't be one at all times.

Neck yourself kid.

Would an appropriate example of political derailing be those faggots who would keep bringing up the one quote in Hat in Time that has a bent against capitalism and the dev of the game being a supposed commie? That by itself would have been managable, but combined with the pedobaiting it slew those threads.

Let's put it this way then faggot.

Or a better case I've scene recently is that now games are retroactively libcucked because it features a nigger for diversity before all this massive wave of diversity pandering started.

Isn't Holla Forums a containment board?

They are Holla Forums humor threads?

Best to drive them off the site altogether not this weak ass shit.

Holla Forums is a reddit outpost

please respont

For the first time I feel superiority by my nationality

But thats what they are about.

but that's just the thing I have been on Holla Forums and Holla Forums for years and I genuenly think bringing that shit here is cancer. Talking about politics is one thing but blatantly baiting politics should not be tolerated on any level.

Nah, that would ruin Holla Forums's position as a free speech website. Which is something that sadly only we can provide nowadays.

Yes. Like I can understand if it is an active part of the game, but it appears to be a small joke and is irrelevant to the game itself.

It used to just be loss, terrible webcomics and good webcomics.

and I agree with you. However I shouldn't ban people for a small joke. It becomes another issue entirely when they're actively trying to derail the thread

It was very clear that joke was very just off the cuff and not really much thought was put into it.

Good. Likely people who were in it to make low-quality posts for instant gratification didn't have the care to stick through the site shitting itself. Let us rebuild.

Politics derailing threads is a fucking blight around here. Games are going to enter political realms, and politics are going to affect games, but there are people deliberately disrupt talking about games to screech about their politics opinions. It's probably a mistake to outright ban political discussion, but something should be done. That shit is demoralizing as fuck.

In fact, I'd say that all of Holla Forums needs a morale boost right about now.

4am is not culture you faggot. Imageboard culture is against blogposting and unique identities.

The longer we wait, the more they fester and recruit. Give them no home here to run to. Root them out. You don't leave a gophers nest in your farm in a containment area, you burn the bastards or drown them.

They're using that free speech against us to subvert the site.

Increasing the bump to 400 is fine, but 12 pages might be too much at once.

Sure

Can agree with user on this point, some threads are so devoid of quality that it might be better to just put them out of their misery immediately.

I hope halfchan stays alive so this place stays kind of nice.

Sandwich

Again, user has a good point.

Thanks Mark

More aggressive modding could be useful, but the quality of Holla Forums has been increasing the last few weeks. Good to see, keep going and keep moderation strong. Bump to 400 is fine, but wait with the decrease of the pages.

How to curb political derails though without going full 1984? GaymerGay seems like the best thread to talk about Holla Forums stuff occasionally but that's it. Mods just gotta keep watch.

Can we ban faggots who think NTR is good?

Well you're right for saying this if the game does not have any of the devs' politics in it and they're keeping that shit to their personal social media accounts and stuff.
If the devs are such massive cunts that they need to shove their agenda into their game, then I think it's fair to complain.

I was meaning also (1) shitposts trying to derail threads that are already going. Generally speaking they wouldn't be a problem if anons would just ignore them but good luck with that.

They've always been clear on it user. The tl;dr is that anons on the same ISP will often show up as the same active user, given that most of Holla Forums's userbase for better or for worse is from the USA and the USA is mostly a land of ISP monopolies this underreports users a fair bit.

Just like in real life, the commies don't care about free speech, or Holla Forums. Leftists are alien to honor and virtue.

It's how it always goes, exploiting peoples tolerance to then slowly poison from within. Good luck convincing people about it though

Speaking of which. Can we start to cleanse all the gays off this board?

What's the point? The fat retard never does anything useful, meta threads are about him attention whoring.

yes also this

Except Holla Forums causes problems from an objective standpoint irrespective of "viewpoints" they with their raids as well as being a hive for shills
I don't have a problem with commies being on Holla Forums to express and discuss communism and try ot convince people to their ideology, but their behavior should earn some punishment imo.

Holla Forums is safe

DELET THIS

Last I remember it was current IPs rather than ISPs. Than again it's been at least a year since I bothered to check the board list since I just type the url of whatever board I want.

For now

If only.

Die

I said thanks non sarcastically. Nigger. That last part was sincere. For you.

Who dat bitch. Get with the program man, join the Axis cult.

This. Trapfags and anything homo derail threads into wrestler and Holla Forums posting.

Do you think the people who would fall for communism are worth saving at all?

Legitimately kys

Never stop bullying mark and the vols, it's the only way to know if the wrong people are in charge, since that kind of subhuman scum will always try to silence you.

Not in that way, look what happened to cuckchan. I dont mean Moot either

Can agree Judgment Day > X-play

Kids are stupid and do stupid stuff butyou still love the and its your responsibility to manner them.

They really are delusional as people say.

Season 3 never ever

You called? :^)

Always

the problem with free speech is that is in theory taken to its logical conclusion also mean people are free to take a metaphorical dump in your living room. Its a typical Holla Forums, /enchan/ tactic to shit up a board then cry "muh free speech" when they get banned. So pure free speech is impossible, but its still a good policy in general even if the baring the rare exceptions to the rule.

They should save themselves. Sadly most of them lack the capacity to see the errors of their ways.

Exactly, it's not something worth derailing the thread over.

I'm gonna wait on both.

but yeah, thank you user.

I would AJ, but we have a decent portion of people who use the board that are faggots. The Gay Community shall remain.

The person who made this deserve a gender change and torture.

if the *

fug. i didn't realize that was lewd.

Spoken like a true faggot.
So we have to tolerate gay derails because there's so many of them and it benefits you?

Free speech isn't the same as free action, though.

Mark, do you have a plan for the goon problem?

That would cost total annihilation of entire Holla Forums

MARK GAY CONFIRMED
HE WAS GAY ALL ALONG, PRETENDING TO BE A STRAIGHT VIRGIN

The explanation and calculation has always been the same, Chodemonkey just changed the text from Active Users to Active ISPs because Active Users incorrectly underrepresented the number of user on. If you look at the bottom you of the explanation:
Which is this archive.is/PWgML

Of course. :^)
Seriously though, gay derailing is already either saged or deleted from what I've seen so no worries.

Remember; it's the hotpockets who work for us, not the other way around.

Yes, report them so I can ban them.

pls, no bully.

Post more Krekk0v.

I'm on this pic :^)

here

Never stop questioning us for sure.

Just fuck Admin from /cuteboys/ he already lurks here. and he's pretty cute

If cakejew's hamster show can get another season, nothing is impossible. Or I'll just read the mangos and doujins.

kys

giant faggot as a hot pocket though.

Hey thanks.

This is why board rules exist user
"true" free speech doesn't exist in 99.99% because it would include spam, derailment and other things people don't think to consider
And that's a good thing

hey mark

Sega > Pretendo

What proof do we have that the people who throw hissy fits about anime and all things Japan-related are goons? It fits the bill, but do we have evidence? Could it not also be Holla Forums?

It's cute watching them panic and try to demoralize the Nipponese Learning Threads. We're coming and they know it. They're scared.

If you notice something weird such as this that requires some research. DETAIL IT IN THE REPORT, just saying "goon" makes it much harder for us to tell what's going on.

By the way if any change is actually made to the rules following the Meta Threads, would you kindly post a link to the revised rules or just keep them stickied for like a couple of days so everyone's sure to read them?
Also please respont

Shit, thanks. I probably should have had a look at that or my memory has been pretty shit.

Fuck off mate. Only if you post bussy. :^)

The admin is probably a pedo for how much underageb& is on his board.

I'm just waiting for the LN translations.

That is why I used the term metaphorical. For example selling porn is free speech but selling porn to children is not free speech. Yet people try to conflate it as a "free speech" issue. Strictly supporting free speech universally allows for people (in theory) to shit up your living room with their perverted ideas.

Wait, what's going on with gore? I know some people sometimes post stuff in the webm threads but have people really complained about it?

I agree

it gets a little hard with just 50 characters
where did that even come from anyway

Difference of 6 and half a dozen.

I both love and miss them a little more each time I see something from them

Nigga we don't even have a tweet's worth to convey that shit

I tried once, but the character limit is pathetically small.

then increase the fucking report character limit, when I was reporting derailers last I had to squeeze it into less characters

A shame. I was looking for something more gorey.

LOL threads need to stay, they're a fun shitposting containment thread.
Filename threads, they seem to be gone, maybe because you faggots delete them for whatever reason. They were good when fresh OC was produced, now there's none.
Also something I will say in every thread: turn on the bumplock anchor you kike.

RIOT TO INCREASE BAN REASONS LENGTH FORM 50 WORDS TO AT LEAST 150 WORDS MAXIMUM WHEN?
/sudo/ THREAD NOW

Once a faggot always a faggot.

It doesn't really matter who they are, if they start derailing because they're upset about anime they need to either stop or fuck off.

This.

sailormoon.jpg

THIS

I'll send an email.

What's the point if you can't never ever?

Whether they are actually goons or not, they exhibit the same behavior and clearly do not belong here.

Well, I mean, I have many pictures saved like that, but didn't Mark just say no no to por-no?

Everyone bitches that Admin doesn't ban tranies but Admin rule from the beginning is if you don't have tits it's fine. He enforces his rules as he states them but it's not his fault you don't like them

Admin is the twink that older men go after not vice versa. yet

tfw want to sage for offtopic but it's a sticky

Is such a thing even possible?

I know my shit well, stir shit up, play both sides on every subject, etc.

What about multiple post reporting so that you can create a context?

I still need to get through that but I am a bitch pussy.

words != characters

Hopefully we can get it bumped to like 200 characters and have it shortened for the log page.

I don't regularly browse /cuteboys/ enough to know whats going on there other than a lot of underage people browse there. If I was a little more desperate for boybussy I might know whats going on with him. Not like it matters. we're getting off topic here.

imagine even 5 anons doing that simultaneously
someone like pewter would break down and cry

I'm just pulling ideas out of my ass.

I know that there's no functional difference, but they do have slightly different motivations.

BITCH FUCK YOU, I ALREADY KNOW LIKE FOUR KANJI, I'M PRACTICALLY A GOD ALREADY, YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED.

btw can be ban poorly drawn facebook memes or is that free speech?

Sounds like a pain in the ass for the mods and reporters

More abilities for contextual reporting would be quite nice.

"goon Holla Forums polbait derail verycancerous larping sjw crossposter ban now"

>>>/sudo/55326
Lil boost?

Nigger, just shitpost them to death if you hate them. It's that simple.

On the other hand. Nah, let's keep the character limit.

That's a presentation problem. I do think tools are very limited for both anons and vols for mitigating any sort of attack, but at least they're fixing this website now so maybe in the future they can program more useful buttons.

That's not a bad idea.

idk fam smh tbh

AT LAST I TRULY SEE

no that just encourages it.

is anyone other than porchmonkey working on this shit heap anyway?

This sounds like a good idea, also could you make the report form as big as the normal reply box? It's hard to keep track of what you're writing when it just takes twelve characters for the form to fill up.

I didn't know the report length was so small sorry for my unreasonable request. SUDO WAR NOW

Cry more.

4chan still has a bizzarrely archaic rule against image macros.

to be fair, they're pretty shit

Also Mark what is the Jew York life like? Just asking cause, given the fact we're just going to be a billion gentile cattle let's face it, at the very least I want to serve someone who reposts thick legged characters on twitter

REMINDER TO EVERYBODY IN THIS THREAD
WHENEVER SOME FAGGOT IN A RANDOM THREAD IS SHITPOSTING AND BEING A TOTAL CUNT, REPORT HIM
Nothing will ever get better if you reply to trolls and never take action against them.

It's the best workaround I can think of offhandedly until they decide to increase the maximum report length.

kys

I have a great idea, we replace the report field with a list of check boxes, for "goon," "4am poster," "lolcow," "shitposting in good thread," "Mark," and the like.

it really was all the slow people who didn't leave
better for us

Mark can't do that, only CM can.

dunno if you were one of them or if that user was just retarded but if you were, you need to hang yourself

but user what I am talking about is an image macro that was started by a subversive anti-white homosexual cryto-leftwing facebook forum run by a faggot who went to war with our Holla Forums and /baph/ that deliberately shilled its crap on 4chan and now 4chan cross posters and goons are shilling it here.

Can we start banning internet policing?

maybe it's not the shitposting that ruins a thread, but the 10 people that take the bait

the only people who make or post images like that are the same people who want Holla Forums to be Holla Forums with vidya games

oh look a poorly drawn facebook meme baiting politics.

Always bet on Denton

It should be a last resort. Not a fucking crutch.

What do you do?

btw, this guy is 5'7'', 2800000000 lbs

it usually starts with one person pointing something out about the shitposter and 2 minutes later everybody greentexts the same thing but with another smug animu picture, pretending they also know what the first reply was about

Maybe you should try getting a job.

A Job!

I'll stop now

Eh, there are some tools here who want to feel like they're mods though
Its kinda disgusting tbh

No, just report and don't reply. If you start replying to bait you can get Rule 8'd yourself, you are taking part in the derailing after all.

Im sorry you have a shit fetish for which you deserved to get bullied for.

I'll confirm this. We ban both the bait and the baited

Better quality

what do you report them for? Their is no rule against facebook memes. Its as if you don't understand.

I do that to but its not technically against the rules.

Choose one

No

I'm gonna end the thread in ten minutes, and I'll be restickying the other thread as promised.

I need to think about the bump change over night.

Anyway thank you for coming anons.

kill yourself you soulless degenerate

I admit I poorly phrased what I was trying to say and just going to withdraw for now.

Grape-kun didn't deserve this.

did you take any notes whatsoever other than the bump limit this time?

I hope you get backpack cucked.

we all wish mark would take input from meta threads, user

NEVAR 4GET

never ever

End your life faggot

Please, ban ritsu already.
He keep using the same images over and over and is basicly avatarfaging.
honestly you would be better off just banning 4am sense it's just his personal circlejerk at this point

Yeah, I'm gonna send CM an email about increasing the report character limit to 100 characters. additionally I'm gonna sleep on the idea of having a 400 bump limit for a day since I'm unsure right now.

I know I won't be slowing down my banning and deletion of shit threads.

It's a matter of taste

literally never happened. also if you think there isn't a problem with SJW devs i think you should leave.

Neither will I

The actually content is, but ritsu and his goons aren't.

Get Hepatitis

Keep up the work you faggots.

And reporting them does nothing either. Isn't that lovely.

One quick question, what's going to happen to waifu threads?

400 bump limit just means more of the same repetitive garbage generals on page 1.

I unironically hope you get hit by a bus and/or train.

AIDS Ebola cancer An eternal damnation in hell

I want Nekrotherium to live a furfilling life

End your life.

Get a head pat

Good point. We didn't even talk about the generals.
Are they worth having at all other than game nights?

reported

Does anyone ue the Screencap, Nerve Center, or Cancer hyperlinks at the bottom of the page? I keep accidentally clicking one of them when I want to go the catalog.

No

like ceramics

Nope

I don't even know what "cancer" does, but I've accidentally clicked screencap before and it's annoying.

Yes, I would also use the Screenshot feature if Chodemonkey would actually fix the fucking thing.
Or maybe I just need a better browser

I use the nerve center but not using the bottom link. I don't understand why Cancer is even there.

I use the nerve center sometimes, but screencap is useless.
At any rate, cakejew can't fix that, ask chodechimp

nope

I never even knew such things exist

Overboard would be great if we could filter out certain boards.

Unstickying thread

thank you for joining

Fucking nothing

you can, click options

oh shit

They need another Meiji Restoration where the samurai caste which held monopoly on violence was dismantled and had a choice either to become a propaganda poster for virtue and honor or get killed by the Emperor.
And every citizen was encouraged to keep weapons as well as be virtuous like a samurai from the propaganda.

Only burgers have this cucked clause where government can't shut down people who'd air triple gay anal fisting on children's tv channel.
They can't even deport nigs and spics who burn flags or go out with posters "kill the president, bix nood"

At least it was enjoyable for last 2 hours or so

The fuck is zoo even about

go and see :^)

I ain't gonna clicking that fucking board

Probably dogfuckers.

what do you think?

It's Animal Farm is imageboard format.

zoology? Zoologic?

dolphin porn

no, it's the zoo tycoon board

Animal farm roleplay.

Trees

I want to believe

What if we just deport the comedians, artists and scientist kikes to Madagascar alongside Mark, kill the globalist and Greater Israel ones and call it a day?

I use none of the three features and I've been pushing for a [Last 50 Replies] features since early 2016. I sure as hell would like that better than fucking getting a facebook styled randomized thread selection. Also an option to download all files in a thread would be nice.

Down them all, my negroidic friend.

tbh, just use downloadthemall or some wget script

You could do last one with user javascript.

You are a nation of Cuckolds.

Fuck, why am I always late to these.

->
This is the result, echo chamber of kids calling people faggots based on their affiliations (and thinking it's an epic win worth screencapping) instead of people calling retards and newfags out on being retarded.
I'd rather have unspoilered gore posting and gay nigger wipes instead of this.

I already use downthemall, I just feel it would be a nice addition.

At least you can lurk and feel the passion when the thread is still up, user.

Racist shit against your race should be illegal in your country, preferrably resulting in a deportation and lifetime ban on entry since you dislike the people so much, there's no reason for you to ever be there

It belongs to everyone you nazi :^)

Thanks Makku and vols who do that. No sarcasm, since some bait takers are just as likely to be in on the derail.

This happens way too often, i'm sure it's not a coordinated effort some of the time but it happens too often for it to not trigger my maybe paranoid ass

it happens across all boards user
They do not respect trees

Jesus christ how horrifying.

Sometimes it really is just fuckers who can't resist taking bait instead of reporting bait. Other times, yeah it's a bit too "cohen-cidental" for it to be just random strangers.

I don't have a problem with generals in theory. I don't use them, but they serve a purpose and keep Holla Forums from looking as slow as it has become in reality. That doesn't mean I want them to have another 100 bumps, however, and the bump limit pertains to virtually no other threads.

Nigger, if you're not navigating from the catalog in the first place I have no sympathy for you.

Image related.

You have no place in this country!
It's for everyone!

But what justifies having a general anymore?

I wish the archive still worked so I could prove you wrong.
Also, Divinity guys aren't SJWs, they covered some woman's cleavage in some promotional material. That's it.

Yeah hahah, so weird…

Pretty much but there is at least one dude on the team very close to becoming one, frequent trips to san fran and talking about how 50% of gamers are female. Just the basic signs of infection.

Why not just have a large post count and page limit? It's your board and the server can deal with it