ITT God tier videogame commercials or at least commercials that you liked

ITT God tier videogame commercials or at least commercials that you liked

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/LQSkF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nintendrones, please.

Fuck off nintencumguzzler, only good vidya related commercial coming through.

Who would have thunk it?

YOU STILL DON'T OWN A SEGA CD?!

Why do Nintendo commercials always feel so detached from reality? Everyone is playing on these clean minimalistic well-lit rooms and looks normalfaggish and attractive. Where are the fat manchildren with unkept facial hair and at least an entire shelf dedicated to Nintendo shit. Where are some ugly drooling autistic little kids playing with a scratched up Switch?

Why are you still here if you are this mad?

Not a commercial on itself, but the promo tape for WM: The arcade game was amusing

PRAISE BE TO NINTENDO.

LOVE NINTENDO AND IT WILL LOVE YOU BACK.

Wasn't this commercial a hoax?

Gee i sure do wonder

The dragon fights in the game weren't nearly this awesome.

Nothing about the game was awesome, not even fucking close.

FOUR. HOURS

I never actually played Kingdom Hearts but I remember this commercial very well.

Honestly these days the ratio of actual Nintendo fanboys to people bitching about Nintendo fanboys is what? 1:20? 50? Haven't seen a group of morons so easily triggered since tumblr became a thing.

Do you like awesome things that are awesome, Holla Forums?

All I want for christmas is my psp.

related

I don't watch television. Or ads.

c'mon

OH NO YOU AIN'T
YOU'RE GONNA PLAY
POLE POSITIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

You're a retard

t. Nintendrone

Stay triggered double-poster-kun.

Fuck you, nigger.

It's cause nu-nintendo is shit compared to how they used to be. Compare donkey kongs older games to the smut they come out with now. Or compare pokemon gold/silver, to nu-pokemon.

Stop namefagging

ban this one mark.

quality post

Is there even a tv commercial out for MHW yet?

You could post their best work and you'll have triggered fags abound crying "nintentodler" in unison. It's the worst kind of "trying to fit in by hating everything" cancer.

Shut up Nintenyearold

This. I loved Nintendo during the SNES era, and I actually liked the GBA and Gamecube. The company sort of went to shit after that and eventually became irredeemably bad, and the fans will defend it mindlessly.

Good commercials
The rest are bad

I remember these, they were the best.
I don't think anybody in the industry needs tv commercials anymore. They just rely on social media at this point, and even if they make commercials they'd just use them as internet ads in streams and youtube.

For shame, Holla Forums.

Nah. Nintendo's best work is universally beloved because it's fucking amazing. Nintendo has been dead for roughly 17 years though, and anyone claiming its best work is BoTW or whatever disposable Mario Kart they're up to now are indeed nintoddlers. Or nutoddlers since it's Nutendo we're talking about.

It's cool to hate on 'normalfag-NEETs' like the fat Naruto Crunchyroll anime-club people who put their shitty Nintendo fanart and flash animations online.

Nope, Australian game commercials were really that shitty until you American's brought over your commercials instead.

Alex Proyas is a genius

Can't wait for the game to be dissapointing garbage just like BOTW.

I liked tropical breeze.

Hahahahahahaha oh you fucking ridiculous rooniggers

Loving Nintendo in 2017 is like being in cuckold fetish

You don't even get a (you) lad

That's putting it politely. Loving Nutendo is more like jerking off to the cuck who's jerking off to the nigger fucking his wife. It's that level of cuckoldry.

Different CEO

>>>Holla Forums

Yeah, that was slimy as absolute fuck of them to DMCA that. That fan worked nearly as long on it as AM2R guy
They do encourage sonic fan projects though so they're still slightly better than nu-tendo but they have plenty of their own skeletons in the closet as well.

Mcfucking kill yourself

Thanks for keeping this thread on-topic

I purify this thread with the last good UBIshit trailer

Source on the twitter message? Seems rather strange that this account doesn't have a verified mark.

archive.fo/LQSkF
As far as I know the account is real. The job link they attached seem to be legit.

Fucking garbage just like your taste

plz don't bullie i've got a better quality trailer here
i hope they release it on GoG

A couple interesting autistic things about the chess scene at 1:16;

1.)The Bishop on b4 is in an illegal position, its impossible for it to leave the back of the board with those 2 pawns blocking it in. You can see in the picture where the Bishop came from and how there isnt a real way out.
2.) In a regulation chess match the Queens sit on the same color tile as the side they're on, unlike in the video
3.) According to a chess analysis program, Black has a slight advantage of 0.2 points. The best move for him next is pawn to d5.

>>>/cuck/

poop

Just like, play Total Warhammer bro

First one is a goddamn classic.

Heres your reply kike

Mate, seriously.

You deserve to be bullied

Got any links to those? I love reporting Patreon leeches to Ninty.

G
I
R
L
S O F T B O Y S

pick one, retard.

This is why we should never reply baits

Anything BLUR makes

Shit games get the best commercials.

And I now realize I posted a trailer in a commercial thread.
pls no bully

Skelux is the one that comes to mind that hasn't been taken down yet. Mario 64 Star Road and bunch of mods.
Cemu's patreon is another one but that's more gray area.

But that game never exist and never will, user

That would have been a neat trailer for a game where you play as a zombie.

food

Ewww

It's not bait just because it's stupid, user.
A lot of these people are honest to god serious.

Where the fuck do you think you are user?
This is Nintendotardland and these faggots have their own hugboxes where they gargle corporate jizz.

EARTHWORM JIM

Thank you user, I always wonder about chess scenes in these types of things, this is excellent.

I'd rather want to believe they are Holla Forums remnants who just want to shitpost.

I'd thought they would be serious if this would be NeoFAG but I just want to believe they are pretending to be retarded. Because it is too painful to think people with such garbage opinion come here just to shill. I don't want to lose another hope in humanity, this is my last mental force shield against manmade insanity. It is rather comfortable if you believe they are Holla Forums D&C ops or from SA.

Feels painful man

Does this game even exist yet?

damn, Sonic's hardcore when it comes to torture

They actually didn't have much of a choice on that one. Between the identical graphics (even if they were hand-reconstructed instead of ripped) and full reproduction of the games themselves, and the simple fact that they never formally released SoR's content for fan use (whereas they have for Sonic), they had to or they risk losing their trademark in some countries. At least they waited until after it had been released and well-diseminated to shut it down.

And the creator didn't actually have to follow the C&D. The C&D itself is the bare minimum necessary action to retain copyright and trademark if threatened

Sumo Digital is working on it, but they are also working on Crackdown 3 at the same time and probably Sonic Kart 3 as well.

Ackchyually if you own the Genesis collection on Steam you are free to modify any of the games included in it.

that came out after the SoRR incident. But you are correct. They have a god tier modding policy now

This brings me back, the future of videogames seemed so bright back then.
Oh man

I prefer the Bad Company 2 version.

I mean Bad Company, but it really doesn't make much of a difference. I was thinking of this.

*cough*Shining Force*cough*

you stupid nigger

Nothing like hardcore SNES gameplay while Butthole Surfers blasts in the background

Mercanaries 2 is an ad I will remember forever.

This is such a blatant attempt at copying Sega's advertising.

haha

Fuck EA for butchering this and killing Pandemic in the process.

Does anyone have the one of Warrior Within where the guy IRL is trying to run up a wall by screaming button inputs?

Stop reminding me that this dumpster fire exists.

That's John Kassir in that commercial!

That's annoying as fuck. Makes me feel like punching somebody.

Here's a classic

The Fire Emblem Heroes commercial with the actors cosplaying as some of the Lords have been the very few FE-related good things in recent years.

This Xbone ad is just perfect. If they they hadn't crapped the bed by this point, it could have worked.

Get on my level.

This commercial had nothing to do with the game, but was outstanding anyways. They made the chandelier dragon a summon in the following game in the series, just as homage.

These were always charming. Enjoy the 240p.

God they wouldn't have the balls to do this today

whoever capcom animation their commercials during that time period was absolutely god tier.

This