Lawbreakers

Gender. Neutral. Bathrooms.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/D5AIL
bosskey.com/the-team/
oneangrygamer.net/2017/10/lawbreakers-could-go-free-to-play-but-cliffy-b-wants-to-avoid-sleazy-f2p-practices/41880/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay okay Its dead we can leave

/thread
It was amusing the first time, now we're just beating a quite literally dead horse.

JUST

Revolution 60 numbers. Holy kek.

Beating a dead horse has more player involvement than LawBreakers.

(checked)
Can you compare it to speebot?

Jesus Christ.
I think this is worth a fresh thread because this goes beyond pathetic
Fucking

I'm so glad that Stillborn stopped getting supported, but I'm especially glad that it happened after Lawbreakers came out so we have a new metric of complete flops.

archive.fo/D5AIL
>June 14, 2016 9:01 AM

———————————–

Traditionally, in the triple-A space, you’d have the $60 game, maybe pump out some shitty DLC, and then move on to the sequel. You’d look at the sales trajectory with the majority of your sales at the beginning, and then it spirals downward. We want to reverse that.
It can only go up from here. :^)

Cliff could livestream his suicide and have a larger audience than Lawbreakers ever will.

somehow, MCVI had a smaller peak on steam, and it has 2 gigantic brand names attatched to it
perhaps the AAA video game industry is trying to find out just how bad a game can get while being marketed out the wazoo and still selling before the consumers wise up to it

Hey that's not too bad right?

I like how the title explains why Bleszinga made that shitty game with a diversity checklist. The gaming press has always hated him for creating GoW that they re-named "bro game".

>0

I guess all of those E3 shows were just him merely pretending to hope this game had a good launch.

That's from the open beta.

Is 2017 the year of the flop?

We can only hope it continues into the big holiday releases.

When will these retards realize that games with unironically ugly people don't sell?

Who am i kidding, he'll just blame this on toxic gamers

Kek, its the end of the business week, so all the people forced to play it went home. Watch it go back to 10 on Monday.

Go to bed Cliff Bazinga.

It honestly looks less diverse than Quake 3 arena. They were ugly character models too, but it didn't try to look cool.

What's going on with the guy second from the right? Did they just take Sam Fisher and then add horns & weird tattoos?

Yes.

oh lord that's embarrassing

bosskey.com/the-team/

Wait that sounds familiar, hold on, is it the same T-Ray who worked on one of my favorite games of all time Fallout1&2. Ah fuck it is. This game really adJUSTed some people man.
nolongerflavortown.bmp

Is he aware that Hillary wants to ban violent videogames?

Shillarys will deny any of these.
They even deny other stuff Hillary has done, such as her racism towards niggers and her campaign paying women employees less than men.

Who was Cliff trying to appeal to?

You fags clearly care more about this game than normalfags

That's a man who tries so hard to look grown-up and refined that he only comes off as immature and weak.

But no one here is buying the game or playing it afaik, we're just mostly laughing at it. Then again it's not for us anyway, right Cliff.

The gaming press.

The "Tarantino" crowd maybe? Whatever that means.

he needs to pay the bills, not his fault that they force him to draw like shit

is she ourgal?

The Wigger community?

His white-guilt cucked self of course. You know that every time he had doubts he just bottled them up because he's on the right side of history or some other lie he would tell himself.

The "thinking man."

Shit, it's been a while. I thought it had died by now.

I never heard of it until right now but it looks absolutely vile.

Nah, she likes niggers if they can pay to play, vote for or shuck and jive for her.

Hmm, true enough.

That's because, much like Evolve, it IS absolutely vile.

Everyone's a cyborg and the Asian dude's power is LARPing as a french guy? Were these characters created randomly?

Awww shit new AMD box art!!!

underrated comment top kek

someone has to edit that image to be the asian guy.

Reminder that most people bought the game based on this box art alone.

T-Ray also did art direction for PlanetSide 1 and 2. He really JUST'd the VS in PS2, making them all gay, spiky, and spandexy and shit. In PS1 they just looked like science nerds with alien technology cosplaying their favorite sci-fi characters.

No wonder it's dead.

People who do this need to be shot

I agree

It was dead until they made it f2p, now it's barely alive.

He's a butiful nerd, like me

If it had a single player offline campaign, it might have a tiny bit of a chance.

Hes still on steam, he just does his xenomorph RP full time now.

Clearly gamers are stupid for not buying lawbreakers. And no, I don't play games myself, I'm just an observer.

Man, Slipknot really hit the shitter.

The character design is almost as nonsensical as Stillborn.

Soon they'll have player exclusive bathrooms.

I unironically find that those look worse than most gpu boxart characters.

This is the ugliest shit I've seen in a long time.

Is that shit at the bottom supposed to be like title/name, name/title, first name/last name? Electra Maverick. Fantastic.

I think they're supposed to be character class and character, but I'll be damned if I knew which one was which.

I'm not familiar with planetside1 and 2, skimming it online it seems some fans weren't that happy with the VS skins or models. Pic may or may not be related to what you mentioned. But yeesh, even some of those might still be better than Noplayers character design tbh.

I'd at least try a demo featuring those box art characters.

He was targeting more mature gaymers that are into Tarantino.

He should have targetted mature gamers that are into rick and morty.

What direction? It is all over the place.

It's so he can look "cool and hip" while looking professional. He screams california.

The direction is clear: right down the fucking shitter.

With those two coonaboos are the art directors, no wonder the characters mostly look like mystery meat

Who wouldn't want to see some nerd mow down enemies with a shotgun

Apparently the developers themselves, considering you never actually get to see the nerd at all.

Unlike Stillborn, it doesn't even have the excuse of getting curbstomped by Overwatch.

what does this mean about me

BILLION DOLLAR IP

I was browsing a sale on Steam, and my eye caught a game from the Shelter series. indie where you control an animal with trippy graphics But apparently it wasn't a game, but a forum accessed through the game.

I believe eventually, gaming communities will handle themselves like that. Drop all pretense and admit they do it for the social exclusively.

Well first one is generic cool robot. Vega is generic robot but SHE IS BLACK, so they fucked up her being cool robot part.
Second is sexy lady with all the correct parts exposed. Lawbreakers apparently cannot do it in 2017. I still don't understand why feminists are advocating burqa right now.

You haven't played TF2.

I guess I just hallucinated those 2.5k+ TF2 hours lol

I agree my fellow redditor, allow me to help explain our shared thoughts on why Team Fortress 2 is a good game, but an ultimately inferior one to the absolute gem that is overwatch.
First of all, Overwatch includes a greater lootbox system that is much more randomized and rewarding to the player, without allowing unbalanced items or weapons to go about and ruin the game such as in team fortress 2. It's a perfect system, really, and Blizzard™ Refined and improved valve's system.
Second, Overwatch is an extremely competitive, e-sports game. Every player has an influence on the game, and 1 player could carry the whole team! It makes everyone equal and important while not disrupting the game.
And most importantly, Overwatch is a diverse game with many marketable characters of all shapes, colors, and sizes! I especially love the black character, winston, as it reminds me of my based black friend.
Sincerely, your friendly brother in arms from reddit

oneangrygamer.net/2017/10/lawbreakers-could-go-free-to-play-but-cliffy-b-wants-to-avoid-sleazy-f2p-practices/41880/

Jeez i wonder why, surely it cant be going against every natural instinct and supressing that voice that scream kill me everytime your wife cheats on you

I fucking knew it, i know Cliff Badinski would be this desperate.

Why is Holla Forums shitting on Cliff B again?

Isn't this something we agree on?

It's pretty much an F2P mmo like Rainbow Six Siege is. There's microtransactions and lockboxes that you have to pay for.

You're saying this ironically as if it isn't completely true and weapon drops weren't the worst thing to happen to TF2 and the beginning of an endless death spiral.

i didn't see that shit coming with a fucking observatory telescope oh no sir, it's not like some other blunder of a game made by another cuck got the same fate

pottery.

You are aware lootboxes in R6S is a recent development, right?

Read the thread faggot.

He's lying you idiot.

STOP SWEARING!!! >:(
That is really mean!(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I don't think f2p will save it, even if it went completly free, like mirrage, it would probably still die, like mirrage.

They had microtransasctions before that.

I like Overwatch too, so it's okay.
But I like watching Cliffy Bazinga and Randy Bitchford suffer even more.

This shouldn't still be funny, but it is.

Come on, vultures, it's time to move on and forget that this game ever happened.

wut?

t. Cuck Blezinga

You mean Unisex Bathrooms that have existed forever?
OR
The new, trendy, SJW, regressive cult signaling, mentally illness is mainstream, everything is a "human rights struggle", feed kids hormones that are objectively destroying them physically, John C Money drove two boys to suicide in "proving" a sociologist buzzword, sex differences manifesting different behaviors aren't related to proven neurological differences but society cuz a pedeophillic jew said so, also a jew invented the "sex-change operation" (which is biologically impossible), Bathrooms?

the bathroom that hates white males

Game Informer: Your official source for all LawBreakers news!

Sounds like a forgotten 80's troma video.

I almost feel sorry for Cliff when I read this part from archive.fo/D5AIL
Almost.

Real talk: Unisex bathrooms are the best. Bathrooms should be individual closed off units with all the comfort and privacy that implies. I don't want to hear some dude pissing next to me while I shit.

But that's too expensive for Jewmart

Is that a gender neutral bathroom in addition to normal gendered bathrooms, or is this a future where all bathrooms are gender neutral? If it's the latter then why would there even be a gender sign? It should just say bathroom. Starship troopers did gender neutral bathrooms right.

This makes me angry.

Kino Within 1 still beating this POS three years later.

Does that really mean much for single-player games?

This video is pretty pathetic. Next level shilling. Absolutely desperate.
LAWBREAKERS: F$CK THE HATERS, THE GAME ISN'T DEAD AND HOW WE CAN HELP!

The second part.

What a fucking faggot jesus christ

I'm not sure I have the patience or care to watch that faggot. My only question is will the neofaggots whiteknights put their money where their mouth is and buy and play the game themselves, or continue to berate others to while doing fuck all themselves.

Just look at that snout!

It gets worse, Rick and Morty is in the game itself, Their shitty Blitzball game mode has Morty voicing the ball itself and every 10 seconds you hear his shrill, cracking voice scream W-WHO'S READY FOR BLITZBALL!!
And you can hear it from every location on the map, there is no escaping it.

Link to the channel? I'd like to participate in healthy discussion in the comments.

have you tried googling for the phrase LAWBREAKERS: F$CK THE HATERS, THE GAME ISN'T DEAD AND HOW WE CAN HELP!

my sides

The desperation is just magical. How can you be so graceless about a game dying? Ive been sad about multiplayer games dying off on me in the past, but I'd never make a complete fag of myself like this. Some games just don't have player retention and/or are completely shit, get fucking over it.

well what are you cunts waiting for?

I've summarised it with this webm so you don't need to watch the whole thing. His channel has fuck all views. The guy's shitty youtube career is fucking over so he's signed up to be lawbreakers "influencer" (paid shill) out of desperation. Obviously he's losing it big time now. Think about it, his dreams of being some big youtube cunt have all gone down the toilet. He'll be back to stacking shelves soon if he doesn't top himself first.

these faggots all look alike.

I keep hearing this word, what does it mean exactly?

(checked)
It's like a controller, but with less power.

What's going on in here?

It's like everyone in San Francisco is having a year-round competition to have the most punchable face. Why would anyone willingly look like a bitch. I'm glad I live in a town where these people would be beaten on sight.

Don't worry, they won't live long given how it's now legal to spread AIDS.

(Triple Checked)
Another sleazy business jargon term. They think if they come up with another euphemism for payola it means they don't have to adhere to laws about declaring sponsored content. That is total bullshit of course.

Is NeoGaf single handedly keeping these games from being constant zeros?

Influencer just means someone who consumers actually listen to. Polygon is not an influencer for example, they are a corporate proof to get paid reviews published on and add quotes from for marketing.

He's clearly the weakest.

I heard the reason this flop is because it isn't casual friendly like the rest of the modern multiplayer FPS games. True?

I haven't played it so I can't tell you how it plays. I can tell you why I didn't give it a chance though: The characters are butt ugly and the game doesn't look pretty in action either, I dislike Cliff's pandering to the social justice crowd, the marketing felt pretty dumb ("It's Overwatch but less anime!" and all the usual gaymen journos saying "It's the Dark Souls of Overwatch-like shooters").
Also if I felt like playing a CRAPCUNTS there's other shit like Paladins or Overwatch that look so much better than this.

Nah, the game itself just uses 'le hardcore arena shooter' as a selling point while dumbing down all the aspects of classic arena shooters like rocket-jumping and bhopping to make it simpler for people to feel like they are good at movement mechanics. That and they have the same crapshoot ultimate system as overwatch where you can press a single key to get free kills and stroke your ego.

False. Influencer means paid shill. He is a paid shill.

His videos average like a hundred views. That's basically him, bot traffic and the odd person reminding him he's shilling a DEAD GAME.

The reality is that Cliffy B is spending his own personal money on trying to prop up this DEAD GAME with illegal shilling. He's terrified of being found out because it's obviously not approved by Nexon. He's so desperate that he's even paying complete cunts like this CoupleOfGeeks faggot to illegally advertise the game. And yes, it is illegal. Sponsored content has to be declared.

It's more common than people might think.
I used to follow ForceGaming for a couple of years, but then I noticed that all the games he covers (at least the ones he uses for more than one video) are made by Blizzard. People started calling him out on it, saying he's a shill, but he kept denying it. Couple of months after that he just gave up and admitted to receiving money from blizzard and having paid promotional trips to their offices so he can play their upcoming games alongside other "influencers" fucking hate that word.
Even, Gggmanlives is guilty of the same thing, at least the paid trips part, though I wouldn't be surprised if he was paid off as well (vid related).

bullshit, but i believe it

every time

What?

Get your hands out of my face, faggot.

He has spent many hours practising his body language and gesticulations, I guarantee it.

Also, why is he asking me to play something i don't want to play at least once or twice a day? is he going to pay me for it or something?

Nigger stop breathing.

I thought 'This *must* be a shitpost' at first but it's too simple, that the world continues to barf up such weaklings (and that they get internet access) is a shame for us all to bare.

Heh, that's a pretty good editing job.
Naisu.jpg
I'd rather stack shelves than try to be a youtube "influencer" tbh. At least stacking shelves is honest, even if you have to deal with that cunt of a co-worker who whines 24/7 "I used to be an online influencer for Lawbreakers fuck the haters!"

I don't think I've ever been in a unisex bathroom and I wouldn't want the experience either. As a male the gents is a rank piss stained mire that you get in and out of as quickly as possible. With the ladies (typically) it's slightly less pissy but plus cunt rags.

Anyone wanting a unisex bathroom is a masochist or a scatologist.

Within what I assume was minutes he contradicts himself.

"keep politics out of it" I hear you… rest assured, not political

Imagine how you'd feel if your country was publicly debating your rights

Someone needs to tell them they're not arbiters of public opinion nor do they influence it in any meaningful way, nor are they employed to attempt to do so (if they are more fire please). Nothing this tool says or any logo he changes means fucking anything, it's not his place to preach this shit. Whoever is paying him needs to be bankrupted.

Follow your shitty dream you asshat it can only be better than this shitshow.

If this nigger could rub his hands together any faster he'd be on fire. It's this mentality that fucked him up the ass and he deserves the profit free mess he's left with,

Right off the bat I hate him.

1 Min in: Hahahaha 'You've got it sat at the bottom of a list of shit you don't want to play and probably never will, plz play to bump our dead as fuck numbers, plz.'

This is FUCKING PATHETIC, holy shit, he's got nothing, no reasons to drag players in just desperately scraping for a false bump so he can crow that it's 'not dead' one time in his comments or whatever before it flat-lined again, I hope everyone stays away and this tool learns the lesson that no-one likes to swallow shit on the reg,

Agree 100%, well put too.

Blizzard shill channels are by far the most blatant. They hardly every play anything that isn't Blizzardshit and any other games they do play were probably made by people who had to sell their souls and assholes to Activision executives for 10 minutes of coverage.

Two thumbs on the left hand, a spare finger on the right hand in a 'somewhat' reasonable place and 4 more extra fingers copy/pasted right next to them.

She must have some horrible genetic defect, beyond being a nigger.

There are two thumbs on the right hand as well.

what other hero shooter has gravity defying anatomy?

I just noticed that as your post popped up, well spotted. I think the little finger on the right hand has been copy/pasted from the left hand too.

In short it's a fucking mess.

I think whoever did the hands there might have just been touching it up but didn't know how to hide layers in PS so they just left the random bits and pieces they had chopped out (ironically in case they made a mistake) in place, probably expecting someone else to cull them when it came to finally publishing the image but no-one ever got around to doing that, or whoever was supposed to proof it took one look and went 'Yeah that's fine' and fired that shit off.

I accidentally clicked on a link when I was looking for more vids to make fun of when I ended up on youtube gaming. Didn't realise that was a thing but apparently it is… and it doesn't look good.

A billion eternities in MS paint.

Even those youtube fucks can sense blood in the water. Looking at the earlier promo hyping vids for the game makes it that much funnier now. It's as if Cliff and company forgotten or ignored all the lessons of the old Dai Katana fuckups.

It's just a room with a toilet, usually with space for a wheelchair/crutches.

That idea honestly sounds pretty interesting in the same way as Deadly Creatures, and Cliff is/was definitely rich enough to fund it himself. No idea why he would avoid his "dream game" after making it rich on the stock market.

To be honest I am guilty of playing it… It is a chore.

gggmanlives covered Moonman Doom and liked it

goddamn that thread was fun

>No idea why he would avoid his "dream game" after making it rich on the stock market.

He's full of it, making shit up to seem more relatable. He ends up outing himself as the shekelmonger he is with the final part of it though. "Oh I'd RATHER be making a bespoke adventure game about a dog's touching journey to reunite with his family, but heh, ya know… That eh… Wouldn't make money, so fuck it."

i think the white background is suppose to be a mirror or like a reflection

You might be right, it's still very strange and confusing way to stage and pose the character. They'd be better off sticking with a simpler easy to read silhouette. Then again it's rearranging deck chairs at this point. Even their dead smileyface icon becomes a funny meta symbol of how the game is doing.

Jesus Christ how did someone look a this and think it was passable?

Does that dog fuck his wife while he watches?

He, or someone has just messed with it more, this is the original. I'd like to stop seeing this face now.

It's a shoop. Though the original is still, well you go take a look yourself, if you can stomach it.

Any one who doesn't see the world through a lens of prejudice against mutants would miss it.

Where's the JUST hair edit?

Then it was done really badly if so.

It looks like someone crossbred Prince, and the typical prison "Bubba" into one horrifying mixture. Imagine her singing "Purple Rain" while she pins you down. Horrifying.

Maybe you'd prefer something closer to pic related? :^)

Prince can at least melt panties and steel beams though. That character looks like a humorless mutant version of Carlton Banks.

I saw a steam thread where some autist said that the old Battlefront 2 was just up to scam people into thinking it's the new one. Funny thing is any idiots who fall in to that (((trap))) will actually be getting the better game.

No.

Those hands are starting to look like goatse.

Why move to a game where none of my friends are if i can keep playing the game where my friends are?

JUST

My sides. Someone keeps editing the wikipedia article to not mention it's dead.

Lawbreakers could have been a standalone Blitzball game. If you're reading this, hire me Cliffy B. My ideas will make more money than yours.

The only person who would give a fuck to edit the page back is Cliffy himself, that's pretty fucking sad, I doubt its any of the 100 few people still playing it

Not until ciffy-b kills himself and or his family. This rage has been brewing for a while now, expect to see more instances like this.

How long until Cucky B flatlines too?

When the AIDS he got from getting pozzed kicks in.

As soon as his wife snags the kids, half of his game studio, 35 of his players, his car, his will to live, and goes to fuck the absolute Chads behind NuCom2 or Cuphead.

That's the wrong place to add that note, though. Its poor sales should be mentioned further below, in the "reception" section.

kek, gildafag btfo

Reminder: Cuphead sold a million copies worldwide.

You lurkan, jim?

Yes I am.

Go finger a rice nigger.

Holy shit this guy is a numale meme brought to life. It's too perfect.

Love you Jim. Hopefully we'll see the first wave of vidya dev suicides within the next few months. The crash is coming

Also as a request could you please do a video on Dawn of war 3, I've been pestering the youtuber [Downward thrust] for months & it really feels like Relic needs to be kicked some more for dow3.

I'd like a video highlighting consumer backlash to developer arrogance

I'M NOT JIM YOU FUCKING NIGGER
I LIED
FUVKING OWNED
PRANK OF THE FUCKING YEAR

oh man, I hate being bamboozled

owned af tbqfah

the absolute madman

(Triple Checked)
Nice ones. Jahans video when?

so much this.
Old and long dead MMOs have more players than this and that only happens because some autists mined the data and made a server from the ground up. STILL MORE PLAYERS THAN LAWBREAKERS

Underrated.

Please tell me that shit is shopped.

MOTHERFUCKER

:^)

what the fuck am I doing with my life?

What was the game's main selling point again? Was it gender neutral bathrooms in their office, or gender neutral bathroom signs visible in-game?

I think it was a game with ugly characters for ugly people., Too bad for headed straight for a cliffy-b these very same ugly people don't buy games.

nope, its the thing that played hermione in the harry potter play.

It was supposed to be the mature darksouls of online shooters.

I swear that they have a secret vote each year to determine what new letter they should add.

It's like Overwatch but uglier. Also it's the Dark Souls of CRAPCUNTS.

you forgot the "A" (though fuck if I know what oppression asexuals actually face anywhere besides maybe shithole third world places with forced marriage) and the "+"

It's like, the art style is trying it's hardest to be cool, just to then end halfway before creating something truly unique.

Look at "Kommando" they give him horns and a visor like Sam Fisher's, they even rip part of his pants so he can reveal his "tattoos"? But at the end of the day he's just a guy, in a vest, with some unfitting headgear and torn pants. If they wanted him to have sort of a demonic design with said horns, just give him a full demonic look, make him a demon perhaps.

It's the equivalent of a kid ripping a couple holes in his pants, thinking this will make him cooler.

Oh and they spelled Commando with a K, real classy, Cliffy.

Also it tried to fix the story conflicts by having a different good guy and a bad guy version of each character type that shared the same skills and powers… which just hurt the game even further because it meant you couldn't really pick a character to main just because you liked their design without likely also having to use their counterpart.

BOO!

Lawbreakers is the perfect retelling of the Icarus myth.

S-STOP IT!

Icarus actually got off the fucking ground first.

When I'm referring to lawbreakers though, I'm actually referring to Cliffs ego, I probably should of said that instead.

The delusion of these people is REAL.

Flawless victory

I had a notion, has anyone played the game and can tell me what's it like?

I'm losing my shit, there's figmas of literally every major artistic masterpiece of yesteryear
Imagine having spent thousands upon thousands of years perfecting your crafts, making paintings and sculptures that the world would one day deem as the pinnacle of the arts, only to be made into a figurine to be put on a shelf next to Super Pochaco and Hatsune Miku
I feel I finally understood where the Rock of Ages guys took their inspiration from

It looks like the modern call of duty games mixed in with a bit of overwatch for good measure. Nothing special, nothing that really sets it apart from any other game

so the only reason why anyone is giving it notice is what amounts to drama?

van gogh didn't painted like this, noone paints like this.
what is the point of painting something out of your vision, its retarded.

It's the dark souls of competitive first person shooters with none of that $60 multiplayer bullshit.

How is it flawed? It`s more like a clash between realistic and idealized

Aside from the people paid to give it notice, yeah, pretty much. Like Tortanic, evolve and battleborn before it, all anyone really cares about in this massive shit heap is the blundering

It's just f/a/ggots shitposting.

But one question remains: is a figma 2D or 3D? It can't be 2D since it exists in a three-dimensional plane, but it can't be 3DPD since it's a representation of a representation, which itself would be 2D.

Actually the earlier user is right. An anime moeblob figma is representing an ideal, whether that's the ideal woman for you or not is irrelevant. The features exaggerated in anime are the ones the artist most cared for and thus they projected their own version of perfection onto them. The David was purposefully made flawed. Its most iconic depiction is from the side, but, were you to look around it, you'd see that everything about his body suggests the unease of a man who's about to enter the field of battle against Goliath and likely won't ever return. His eyes are full of fear, his scrotum is shriveled to enhance his other senses and even his pose suggests he's frightened.

Yes because The Scream also double timed as a fashion model

Not playing Lawbreakers. Why aren't you? You F$CKing hater and why aren't you helping?!
In all seriousness, it was already planned from that 2016 article.

later on, we’ll have some YouTubers and Twitch streamers as well —you gotta throw a bunch of money at it. We’re in a world where you have to do TV spots, trailers, firing across all fronts.== ==That’s one thing we need to keep them honest about.
GamesBeat: The new world of influencers.
Bleszinski: Yep. It’s yet another venue for getting the word out.

Top jej.

Well now you have my attention, friend. But does it also have gender neutral bathrooms, and something for the Tarantino crowd?

holy shit

WeW.

lol

It's great. Being a part of the process to help bring to people products that put a smile on their and your face, but without having to actually deal with most of those people like cashiers do. It's easy to go home with the satisfaction of a job well done. I'd rather be low-tier labor than a YouTube whore.

kek

Mickey Muhfugga

Look at that hair. Whoever okayed that deserves to have his head shaved.

Stop
I'm going to lose my shit in the middle of class

I uninstalled EW2 today, I have no idea what's going on because I didn't play the first game (and I won't, fuck those forced black bars). Also I hate the premise (it's all a simulation, nothing is real, so why should I be scared of give a fuck about any of it?) and when it comes to gameplay, it rewards fighting and killing enemies since they drop green gel that you use to upgrade your skills,why would you do that in a horror game?

Bit more subtle just change:
to

Solid burn

Just call em QUILTBAGs

U for Unisex and A for Androgynous

Marvellous

Talk about a needle in a haystack user, you could go ask on Fagbook and still get zero replies.

I unironically played the beta. It was like Titanfall 2 for niggers, with unfun characters, mechanics and maps.

I played the open beta before the game launched and I can tell you there are many problems with the game.

Firstly, the hud is a cluttered mess with unnecessarily large ability icons, health bar and weapon models, then whenever you're in low gravity you get this irritating distortion effect around the corners of your screen and you can't change or turn off any of these things.

Secondly, the game is extremely unbalanced, especially when you're in low gravity, most of the characters have hitscan weapons and you move at the speed of death while in low gravity. The Titan class in particular is ridiculously weak compared to everyone else, their primary weapon is a rocket launcher that becomes less accurate in low gravity, their secondary weapon is a short ranged lightening gun that does piss poor damage, their abilities are useless and they have massive bodies, so they're an easy target in low gravity.

Thirdly, the maps are poorly designed with the low gravity areas being wide, open spaces that make it easy to get sniped out of the air.

Fourthly, the gamemodes are mostly variations on picking up something and taking it somewhere, two of them have you pick up the objective, then take it to your base and then defend it until it reaches 100%. Another is basically one flag CTF except you have 30 seconds to take the "flag" to the goal otherwise it will explode and kill you and the timer only resets when the enemy team picks up the "flag". Then there's a territory control gamemode that locks down a control point once it's been captured and then resets them once all 3 points have been captured, so if one team camps the control point in the centre of the map then they're guaranteed to win.

Fifth and finally, to add to all of this the game is hideous, the photorealist art style combined with the stupid character designs look terrible in-game and the alternate skins are equally as fugly. The soundtrack isn't anything worth mentioning.

You make it sound as if the journos and influencers are being less than honest, and gameplay problems with the game was ignored in favor of hyping up
BILLION DOLLAR IP
NONE OF THAT 60$ MULTIPLAYER BULLSHIT
THIS IS FOR THE MATURE CROWD
DIVERSE CAST OF CHARACTERS FEATURING DIVERSITY, SO PROGRESSIVE!

Here ya go user. Thank me later.

I have no bloody idea who would find this appealing except leftist cucks who say "Oh, how progressive!" and then move on to watch some other progressive thing like the fucking zombies they are.

Well it was the one on their Twitter, whatever. Gawd it's exactly as ugly as it was the first time I saw it.

F-fuck you haters xD you're just a bunch of loser TROLLS!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ROFL!

It went f2p.
Gave it new blood.

This guy's grasp of aesthetic is amateur. They needed a real pro who knew how to make the gritty look that he wanted.