Mashinky

Anyone played this?

It looks like Railroad Tycoon.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latinisation_in_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looked like it mite b cool but i didn't end up downloading it

Pirated it, crashed immediately. Deleted it. Hopefully it gets patched.

pleb
but it looks cool, like how it manages to look pretty modern and with nice graphics and still have that blocky map design
did it release already, can we get a download link?

It's early access.

Чево блядь?

Mashinky means small machines, but usually referred to cars.
Micro machines would be translated as Mashinky, but nobody in their right mind would call trains that.

Looks pretty comfy. Are there factories with soot-belching smokestacks, massive steel mills, and other heavy industry? That's my fetish.

Don't worry, probably in some Balkan or East Eruopean language mashinky is an actual word for trains.

Mašinky means "trains" or "locomotives" in Czech language. Also judging by dev's name he's from Czechia or Slovakia.

Those are not real countries and are not real language.
Nuclear war when

the 11 oct version works fine

But I already have OpenTTD.

could actually be a play on words as
as in micro train set or something like that

ignorant amerifat detected
no user, they are actual countries from the fantasy books of History and Geography

Neither communist russian is a real language, it was specifically neutered by communist party to be more formal and basic, easy to learn for workers in far away soviet countries. At some point Trotskyists even wanted to change Cyrillic to Latin alphabet. Except for the moment when Stalin protested it and murdered everyone involved.

lol, is this true?

Sorry for wikipedia article, but that's probably the easiest source to get in english. Russian language was on a brink of murder back then.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latinisation_in_the_Soviet_Union

I'm monitoring it, I'm just waiting to see where they go with the development for a bit before I jump on board.
I get enough Train autism form OpenTTD and the A-Train series currently

so where the fuck is a torrent for this?

autism

I was able to find a torrent,
however isn't realy, really early alpha? like, there doesn't to be even buses yet
but I like that it has potential, the overlap between still being square while still being graphically nice is really good,
it also seems that now you have different currencies and have to research or do more stuff to upkeep, so it also adds a new layer to the genre

There will be no buses, only trains.

The best kind.

Except church slavonic and different styles were made obsolete way before that and the only controversial thing about the language that I know communist party did at the time is spread it to regions that didn't speak it, be it other countries that sympathize with communism or deep russian countryside. With this context in mind your post doesn't make much sense outside of it being a reflexive negative response towards a shitpost.