wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

Mumble Info down below
Label: Swamp
Address swamp.li
Port 64738

Post your Switch Code/Nintendo Network ID here for extra fun times:

Got any dank squid memes post it in the thread whenever you can

Remember to post in-game screenshots directly for best quality;

Switch Version(Posted from an user previous thread)

As far as I know there are 3 options.

-A micro SD card can be inserted into a slot under the Switch's stand. You can transfer screenshots to and from the card either one at a time or en masse from Data Management in the system settings. Any screenshots taken while the card is in seem to get saved to the card. Be advised that inserting the card requires a restart.

-The other options involve social media, how dreadful. If I were to recommend one over the other, well, I've tried to make a twitter account to make squidverse posts and while making the account itself was no problem i then had to claim a username, while i was doing that it decided I was acting like a spam bot and demanded my phone number. Beware of that.

[Wii U Version]

—————————————————————
Does anyone like to use abilities to make fun builds? Post your favorite ones!

?CURRENT NEWS:

A new splatfests announced for EU,NA AND JP

Vampire vs Werewolves for NA and EU

Instant power vs Endurance for JP

Version 1.4.0 Patch Notes: en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update splatoon-2

SPLATFEST RESULTS

Team Front Roll vs Back Roll(They combined NA and EU scores).

72% Votes 28%

53% Solo 47%

47% Team 53%

TOTAL SCORE 2-1

?VERY IMPORTANT:

Pearl and Marie are QTs

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/t7KKbLjw
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/919444775165624320
sketchfab.com/models/5b8a40998ef34399b707857e0163c427
sketchfab.com/models/76c5207736fb449a823b384c0069ce01
miiverse.nintendo.net/settings/download_request
splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/167344314414/good-news-the-next-splatfest-is-almost-here-and
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/930848279918792704
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All Great anons know that

Octolings are superior

First for CUNTBOYS

Is Marina and Pearl a reference to Pearl Harbor?

Team Vampire Smug Loli or team Liru Forever Ever?

knock em dead remi

furfags are gonna make werewolf win

oh my god the smug vampire loli is too good. I havent turned on my tv in like a month but this is worth it

contrary to what you may have heard, "yiffing" does not count towards victory during splatfest.

why do marina's pants light up spontaneously? its not in response to the lights

is North American SplatNet still cancerous LGBTQIAXYZHIJLKMNOP+ trans/agender awareness bullshit or did the tumblrites finally hop off that?

It stopped but plaza is still cancer.

i really wish i'd picked up a Japanese copy…

say no more

really? ive been seeing mostly squid sisters, off the hook, inklings and the occasional furry on werewolf.

When I buy a proper capacitive pen I will make Inkopolis great again.

Damn, I've been playing Salmon Run too much that my skills have dulled for the regular modes and I've lost ranks. Never gone beyond S+3 though.

For Splatfest, I chose werewolves, and I'm losing most of my battles. I did collect a bunch of miiverse posts though. There are few interesting places to sneak around in that Octo stage. On one of the spinning walls, you can paint the walls to climb swim up on. If you're on the enemy side and you get on top of this spinning wall, you can jump to an enemy area that you can't get to any other way. There's also a small building that you can paint the top of, but you can't paint the sides. You can swim then jump on top of this. It makes an ok sniper's nest. If you go straight along the left side, as you exit your friendly spawn, you'll see what I mean.

Another thing I notice, is that there aren't too many high level players in Splatfest in the games I join. Most are below level 30.

If you get a Japanese Switch then do you still have to pay for online?

The artstyle on the second one down looks familiar.

Splatfest is a blast, and I'm enjoying the buffs to the brellas, goo tuber, and splattershot pro. However I don't really see the appeal of using the tenta brella over the splat brella. It can OHKO, but only when you're really close, and otherwise it's only marginally more powerful than the splat brella while being much slower. Also, its shield seems inferior. It may be bigger, but the splat brella shield is faster and seems to have more utility. Say you're against a blaster or slosher user. You can put up the umbrella while they're attacking and fire at them in between blasts. The tent feels too sluggish for such a strategy.
Also, I'm really hoping turf war will stop being aeroscrub central now that its inking abilities have been nerfed.

Here's a few links to some of the artists who do some good miiverse posts
pastebin.com/t7KKbLjw
can't post more for some reason

Results are in for NA and JP Octoberfests.

I don't think I remember a blow out like that happening in a loooong time! Also, in Salmon Run there are random weapons. High chance of getting a Grizzco Brella, which is like a rapid fire shotgun with no brella/shield function.

why does marina have a scope on her tail?

COMPLETE JUSTICE

With a loss this bad furries have to be banned from Inkopolis.

LIRU MARINA NEVER EVER

God bless that wonderful little gremlin.

Pic 2 is mine, by the way. What determines people even see your drawings?

ten outta tentacles

Complete 3-0 for NA

what is this Smash?

Thanks

I was on the werewolf team, despite my vampire drawing. I was at power level 1950, got a pretty bad losing streak, and went down to the 1700s again. The difference in ability at low power levels was astounding. Most of the matches consisted of a lot of rollers and dualie squelchers on vampire team vs. aerosprays and sploosh-o-matics on werewolf. Werewolves were bad. Really bad. I had matches where I was holding 2 or 3 of the entire vampire team near their spawn point, while the rest of my team struggled to compete in the center. Werewolves often times refused to move beyond the center line in Shifty Station, which guarantees a loss. I was paired twice in a row with an inkbrush user who spent the entire match at the spawn point spamming "this way" and doing literally nothing else. I had a pretty good winning streak for a while, but the moment I feel to lower power level, it was impossible to win a match because the werewolves were seriously awful. The retards, the children, and the furrieswhat's the difference? flocked to werewolf and it shows.

Also, we had four people ready to team up with, but our 4th man was on call for work and their database completely shit the bed, so teaming up with my friends was impossible. Thanks a lot, Nintendo. Requiring a 4 player team to play with friends during splatfest was a mistake. They could have handled it like they do Salmon Run, but they decided to fuck off instead. It ended up being me and two friends playing in the same room, but separately. We all hit max rank in the game and called it a day. What a disappointing splatfest.

Slowly, but surely, they're learning how to meme correctly.
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/919444775165624320

I want to touch her woomy

I'm surprised I didn't see this art

back pussy

almost any surface can be pussy

Excellent.

Who could have guessed?

That appears to be the vampire Pearl's black half folded cape collar and the her pinkish tentacle hair behind it.

Inkage milestone images from that nintendo switch app

anybody have that image about Pearl where it goes like "If the goblin sees you, the goblin will attack"?

Which would make a better home wife? Pearl or Marina?

The obvious answer is Marie, but she ain't on TV right now.

How do I git gud at pic related? It seems underwhelming compared to even basic bitch weapons like splattershot and N-zap. The coverage is shit, the killing potential is shit, and the umbrella itself is shit. Can I get some pointers on how to be a better splat brella player?

why are these idols the best?

Personally, I use clothes that allow me to be invisible while in squid form under the ink. That way I can suddenly appear seemingly out of nowhere and fuck the opponents with a few quick shots before they can do anything. This helps out a lot.
This weapon has a short range so you need to be able to approach your enemy fast and safely. Also, the umbrella has more use to defend friends than to just protect yourself. On the tower, for example, while getting closer to enemy territory while riding it, it can be fucking amazing.

Thanks man! I love that image!

Fresh from the draw thread.

I wish they'd go away

Begone from this world!
Your words are as empty as your tank!

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT

It took me way to long to notice. But why? It seems like Thermal Ink was made for blasters.

The standard Brella is kind of hard

1 understand that the Brella weapons are SUPPORT weapons, like chargers. They're not front line single attacker Rambo-wannabe weapons. If you're using a Brella and not next to a teammate, you're doing something wrong. Actually, that applies to practically every weapon in the game, but much more so with the Brella, since by design it's meant to protect teammates.

#2 Suggested abilities: Ink-Saver Main to mitigate ink needed for shielding. Maybe Ink Resistance Up too, if you're doing tower mode & probably going to be on the tower. Notice how opening the brella to use as a shield takes ink. Keep the Brella open long enough and it will fire off, it takes a little over 30% ink to do this regular splat brella & just over 50% ink to do this with Tenta brella. Also notice how when the open brella takes damage, it gets covered more and more with enemy ink. When it's completely full of enemy ink, it flat out breaks. I think the more enemy ink the shield soaks up takes extra ink, but I could be wrong.

#3 launch the brella, swim in it's ink trail it makes (like a curling bomb makes a trail for you). Thing is, a lot of time people will suspect there's a player behind a launched brella swimming in its trail. If you find someone like that, it's time to play mix up games with them, be around a corner or farther behind in the trail, and splat enemy who tries to kill whoever's right behind the launched brella.

some vids

youtube.com/watch?v=GIqAjiOdohM
youtube.com/watch?v=W9b-6hV7OyI
youtube.com/watch?v=5d-wdi_1K0A
youtube.com/watch?v=qSBHqqqlGjg

You can kind of play rambo with the Tenta brella, since it can kill in one hit.

Also, turns out the Brella's shield can safely block any single hit, because even if the Brella shield breaks, you're safe. A video tested if you could survive w/ Brella against Rainmaker shot, splashdown, roller explosion, and they'd always live even if brella shield broke.

That would be pretty cool, wouldn't it? Also, it seems like the cell phone app for Splatoon 2 gives different wallpaper rewards to Europe than to the USA for how much a player inks. Can anyone confirm? Those are all the ones I've gotten so far, but the one where the Chum is a pet I found off of twitter somewhere.

Lurker here. I've been reading these splatoon threads for a long time now even though I've never played the game. You guys are just funny, and your threads are higher quality than average. Thanks :^)

Thanks, squigger. I'll be sharing this with a friend who wants to main the weapon.

Also, how do I get chunks faster? I've purchased all of the weapons and gear, so my money goes toward scrubbing, naturally, but I have hardly any chunks. 10 chunks for an ability is insane. I've about exhausted all of my food tickets, so I'll probably be using drink tickets for more abilities, but god damn is this process slow.

I don't know why but this general has always managed to avoid a lot of the fuckery from the rest of the board

People are too busy talking shit about us in other threads to bother coming here to give us shit.

Buy a Switch and join us. I'll play with you. I promise. I'm unemployed anyway. ;_;

hey now
some of us still play on the wiiU

I'm unemployed and still don't have a switch or Wii U and the money I was saving for at least a Wii U is now going towards my new computer because mine died last year.

At things will get better right?

you can continue to enjoy the joys of kids
that are also squids
I'd consider a switch but I really need to upgrade my pc's shitty gpu and probably by a new laptop for work and uni shit since my current one died

WHAT IS A SQUID? A MISERABLE PILE OF INK. BUT ENOUGH WOOMY, HAVE AT YOU!

Just got the game some time ago, and why is the grind to level 10 just a pain in the neck? Regular battles are usually rape, where either my team dominates, or my team is dominated. Earlier I had won about four or five consecutive matches with me having the most points in the battle, and right now I've lost about four out of five matches. Do ranked battles have this same effect?In other words, how do I git gud?

Good on you. I argue Splatoon 1 is better than Splatoon 2, but the game is as good as dead.

Depends. How long have you been unemployed? 7 months for me now. I don't things are going to get better.

There's a serious gap in skill with players in this over what I experienced in Splatoon 1. I think they managed to rope in literal children this time around, which is what Nintendo of America has been marketing for since Splatoon 1. I've been in matches where I dominate with 1200+ points of coverage and 15+ kills and still lose horribly. Inversely, I was once in a match where two people dropped, and I was thankfully sided with a real life friend, and we won, despite it being 2v4. I'm convinced that no single person can make up for a really bad team. I never saw pic related happen in Splatoon 1, but I'm seeing it every 10 matches in Splatoon 2.

I finally got around to ranked today, despite being level 37(I'm still new). The C- ranks seem to almost all be under level 20. While they cut out some of the bad players, simply because the competition is too much, there still are some legitimately horrid players there. I went from C- and jumped to B- in both splat zones and tower control with knockouts and without a single loss.

Motion controls, play the single player mode to learn the basic weapon types, and simply play more. Like I said, a bad team can bring a good player down, and they often times do. Learn the basics by playing splattershot for a few levels and don't use rollers and aerosprays as a crutch. A lot of bad players do this and they never get good. I've seen level 50 roller players so bad, that it astounds me they even made it that far. I ran into a level 30 goo tuber user who had nearly 300 hours of game time in, and she was remarkably bad. Maybe two kills in four matches with her. I gave them a pity kill one match, and they gave me this horribly slow squidbag, which led me to believe she was an actual child. I felt pretty bad for stomping her as bad as I did. The squids mumble had some people give me some pointers in Splatoon 1, which set me straight, and I suspect they can do the same for you. I haven't jumped on there for months due to stress and depression, but if you want some pointers, they can help you out. I can try my best if you want some help, too.

Also, if any of you faggots from the mumble are reading this, Bonnnie says hello.

I'm a dumb retard and posted the wrong picture. Pic related is what happened. Not so much the removing of Octarian. That came later.

I never knew how much I wanted to date identical Octoling twins. Or they could be clones.

Vanilla brella is surprisingly good for covering terrain. If you like ink storm you can go with worse weapons. That said brella's killing power is at literal point blank range. If you can't shoot and boop your enemy (shield deals 30 damage on touch, point blank shot is close to 90) you're dead.

If you insist on trolling with a brella then Ninja Squid is a must. Object Shredder is also pretty good on rainmaker shields and ballin'.

Sucks Ink Storm got nerfed due to a bug with radius and throwing distance.

If anyone has to go roller then go Flingza. Flingza's vertical swing can reach almost as far as a charger (not E-litr distance). I've experimented a bit with Flingza after Salmon Run with it. It's like a vanilla roller with a longer and slower vertical fling. Downside is Splashwall isn't easy to understand how to use. If you can learn to use Splashwall properly with Splat Bomb Rush you can trap a whole team in a corner you and a charger can crush.

Aerospray's skill ceiling is the floor. Aerospray is the Lunar Blaster of Splatoon 2.

Try 4 years

NEET, huh? Get /fit/, and sign up for US Customs or Border Patrol. It's where all the rejects in the US go- working for the government. I'll meet you there. Seriously.

Always use a drink from Crusty Sean and WIN your games! You get 50% more exp points for your gear with those drinks. Also do Salmon Runs for the first 1,200 or 1,500 points, which give you some nice stuff like drink tickets & chunks. After the first 1200 or 1500 points, you only get gear with 0,1 or 3 slots filled, which isn't that helpful for chunk farming. I mean, yeah you'll get chunks and money, but not as many chunks as you get from the first 1200/1500 points.
The way I've farmed money is to just keep playing Salmon Run for hours, and sell duplicate gear I get. Each duplicate gear is like 4,000 gold coins. You can get some chunks this way, but not that many.
It gets WORSE!
Say if you want to put an ability in a piece of gear like Swim Speed Up
10 chunks if there are 0 pieces of Swim Speed up already on that gear
20 chunks if there's 1 piece of Swim Speed Up already on that gear
30 chunks if there's 2 pieces of Swim Speed Up already on that gear

So if you want a gear with 3 pieces of Swim Speed Up, the cheapest way to do it is to get a gear with 2 pieces already in, that way it will only cost 30 chunks. If there's only one piece in, then it'll cost you 20 chunks for the 2nd piece, and 30 chunks for the 3rd piece. Scary, huh?
Ok, there's a problem right there. Skip the FOOD tickets, only go for the DRINK tickets. Food tickets for EXP are worthless, you'll just hit level 50 faster, that's it. Food tickets for money are okay if you can't do Salmon Run and are dead broke, and need money ASAP, otherwise skip it. Get money by repeating Salmon Runs. You''ll get higher and higher pay grade percentages the better you get, meaning each 5 min run you'll probably end up with 1 piece of gear that you'll sell for 4,000 coins. Get money that way.
ALWAYS use the drink tickets.

I'm always the last person to notice these things. That's great.

I tend to do very poorly at Salmon Run. Most of the randos are shitty children, and it's hard to get my friends to play with me these days. I tried playing yesterday, and the weapon loadout seemed awful to me. There were a lot of drops, and they even had us start a match with 3 people, due to no players, which our first wave consisted of that massive wave of goldies and chums, which was an instant wipe with three players, a squiffer, sloshing machine, and a nozzlenose. It was a giant "fuck you" from Nintendo, which killed the idea of playing Salmon Run again until the weapon selection is better. In short, I'm bad at Salmon Run and lower pay grade randos are even worse.

Ain't nobody go time for that! I'm better off ordering gear and gambling on a true 1:1 copy of someone else's.
I play with some friends who are new to the series, and I kind of have to be massively above their level for the purposes of appearances. They play Turf War 90% of the time, and they only try Salmon Run when I force them. They're not comfortable with ranked yet, so I sit embarrassingly at rank B- until they're ready for League. I get that drink tickets are much more important for chunk farming, but I have very few of those, too.

The major problems I seem to have are Salmon Run scheduling, Salmon Run loadouts, getting my friends to play anything other than Turf War, and now getting them to play in general. With other games coming out, work, and how badly we got stomped last Splatfest, I can't get my friends to jump on now.

It's funny, I bought a capture card for Splatfest, and this feature is absolutely worthless to me. Also, I can't wait to see this game die when they start charging for their online service. Not only will that KO the game for the children who can't get their parents to use their credit cards for the service, but it will also kill it for those who could pay for the service, but choose not to due to it being the giant trash heap that it is right now. I had two friends join me for their first Splatfest last weekend, and they were disgusted by the disconnects and latency issues.

It looks like I'm on the right track. So far the only few weapons I like are the splattershot and the dualies, and I've got just about all of the single player done. The only thing I have a hard time with is the motion controls, but then again I've had them off since I could start, in favor of just maxing my right stick speed, and pressing the Y button to turn the camera around. I just switched it back, and try to find the right sensitivity with my already high camera sensitivity.

I'll see about Mumble, but I don't have a microphone, nor do I necessarily want to speak to other people. I share a building with a few other people, and the one person I share walls with has pretty thin walls, in that I can usually hear what he is watching on TV, or when he talks about something.

Switch to motion controls as soon as possible, even if it means running through single player again. You'll be glad you did. Most people have their sensitivity maxed unless using chargers.

If you don't want to jump on the Mumble, maybe people will be willing to share some friend codes, and, I don't know work out some text chat somewhere.

Hey now, don't forget the people who utterly refuse to pay anyone other than their ISP for their internet connection.
No human being with a functioning brain has ever given a single cent to a company who says "We are currently not allowing you to use your internet connection to host peer-to-peer games with other users. Pay us money and we will permit this to happen.

I don't live in the US but working for immigration for my country was one of the things that bad luck stopped from happening

But I don't wanna get anymore off topic. Post QT Octolings

Yeah. There are folks like that, too, which I respect. I'm not a fan of Nintendo charging for online, but Splatoon 1 is effectively dead, and this is the only way I'll be able to experience what I missed in the first game.

I'm truly sorry for your situation.

Here's a squid picture.

The only reason for the v1.4.1 patch this morning was to fix some exploits:

So… Will we get a Rick and Morty themed splatfest?

Not all of the Mumble regulars have a mic, you can just use the text chat.

Please, god, no.

Unless they're also going to give us like a splat-based portal gun or something, then it'd be worth it.

But I'm done with R&M.

Please no.

There is literally nothing with being a secondary.

God Respawn punisher is so trash
Why was this ability made in the first place

Honestly I only come to these threads for the pictures of squids. Splatoon is just fun to look at.

Why is it so satisfying to mercilessly beat your opponents to death with the Octobrush?

The weapon selection for Salmon Run is pretty good today. I went from part timer to profreshional pretty easily this time around. It's also worth mentioning that profreshional players seem to not be incompetent little shits like overachiever and under are. Dumb players and disconnects held me back for a long time. It's amazing how awful some of the players are in this game.

Why haven't they banned this pedophile general yet?

Because he's not a general, he's the vice president.

You got a chuckle out of me user

(You)

Agreed. The progressive entertainment hipsters from Big Bang Theory has latched on. R&M is in decay.

All of the not-retards have made it to S+ and profreshional by now. Sitting in B to A limbo post launch is the worst. And it'll be even less players when paid online rolls out.

because youre playing as bob ross

How Come no one told me my child the Rangle blaster came back

With Ink storm is easy to pick off ppl

It won't happen. There's a reason why the whole "NO FREE ONLINE NO BUY!" chant all but disappeared. People will ultimately want to play this game and Nintendo's $20 will not be hard to overcome for anybody.

To be fair, the bright side is that Nintendo is only charging $20 a year. It's still fucking jellyfish. However it isn't like Sony or Microsoft charging $40-60 a year for online.

It must have burst the rainmaker when they were all shooting at it, but it's the best feeling in the entire game. Only happened to me twice though.

your name is ketchup? lol

oh no

charging $20 a year for shitty matchmaking and services

Datamine boys

[Palm Muted Triplets loudly in the Distance]

well of course it is

any word on if Camp Triggerfish is going to come back?

You shut your mouth!

Arowana Mall would be nice, too. I can't believe Moray Towers made the cut right away. That map is awful. Splat zones is especially unfun on that map.

Why?

why do the squid girls make my cock assplode

They're meticulously designed to be that way.

how to block with the brella

The most pro brella gameplay I've seen when it comes to blocking

view inside griller
Looks like the griller is a japanese style "Hot Pot". You can see pieces of scallop, corn, and something that looks like a beet/tomato being cooked inside the hotpot. That's some good level of detail!

When the Griller is hurt enough that four tails are exposed on the outside, you can see that three new salmanoids raise to the surface on the inside. The tails are salmanoid tails (probably the pilots of the griller), and you can see their faces, plust their eyeballs look in your direction! And here all this time I thought they were shrimp tails!

That's actually pretty interesting! I thought only small-fry salmanoids would be in there, since Grillers always spawn small-frys. Griller's are meant to be some sort of transport ship according to the in-game lore I think.

His opponents aren't doing a great job. N-zap should have thrown a bomb, e-liter could have broken his shield with a shot from his perch instead of jumping down. Not too hard to do well with the brella when your opponents just stay in front of you and shoot.

Moray Towers was a good one to bring back because it demonstrated the huge difference inkrails can make. I hated that map in 1 but like it in 2 (other than the stupid inch-high barriers that stop me from dodge-rolling off a ledge).

Off topic, does anyone have that miiverse post that is a screenshot of something (maybe someone getting hit by bayonetta or zero suit samus in smash) and the top reply is "god I wish that was me"?

Video advice about using
- Rails to shoot while jumping, then squidform to use rails again
- Stingray lets you see where enemies are in map, to target them somehow
- use Inkjet can let you fly over into some inaccessible parts of enemy areas

Gee, I never noticed how badly the others were playing, but I think you're right.

Nope, can't say that I have. Sorry

yes

My own fault for expecting anything

I went back to play the first one a month or so after 2 launched and there were still tons of people playing (mostly JPs, but that's no different from before). Is the game really dead now?

COOKED BREAKFAST VERSUS REFRIGERATED BREAKFAST
FULL-ENGLISH VERSUS PORRIDGE AND OATS
WHY AM I YELLING, THIS IS ALMOST AS BAD AS THE TOILET ROLL ONE

If not now, then maybe soon; visual shitposting in the original Plaza will die alongside Miiverse after next weekend.
(It might bounce back after xmas though, once Nintendo start charging annually for the Switch's online multiplayer)

WHAT THE FUG

okay I'm a Pearl friend but how is this fair, Who in their right mind would eat cold croissants. I expect an outrage from french anons about this

The only cold thing I eat for breakfast is cereal, and jelly. Is nintendo punishing the fans for not liking pearl's enormous forehead?

Does Nintendo just hate europe?

Everyone hates europe because europe will not shut the hell up with trying to tell everyone how to live their lives.

kill yourself

I want to rick my pickle into niggersquid's chocolate vagina

what the hell are you guys talking about? Out of hundreds of ranked matches this week, I think only two never got enough players. Sure the novelty isn't as strong for the sequel, but it's far from dead.

Well admittedly there is not much you can do is there.

But I like to eat grapefruit with hot cinnamon malt-o-meal.

Jesus Christ, does NOE hastily come up with these Splatfests just by looking at random shit in their houses?

I'd mash Pearl's warm breakfast

I can't get over how Marina looks like she's repressing something.

I wished I saved that pic of Marina taking off her fake smile when she thought no one was looking and reporting to the Octolings but then put it back on when Marie spotted her

Democracy is right up there with communism for the world's greatest blunders.

t. Anarchocuck.

did you save the picture of marina taking off her clothes?

There are seven rollers now. Rollerfags have enough options already. What next? More chargers?

yes. there's gonna be at least 3 more charger variants released at some point. bamboo, goo, and squiffer.

Meanwhile, the most iconic weapon in the game, the splattershot, has three variants, and one is merely a cosmetic difference. There are two brushes, and one N-zap. Enough already with rollers and chargers. Rollers are for faggots anyway. Stop encouraging them.

I was a vampire, but this was my first splatfest and I feel like I failed my side.

I only got to participate for about an hour of play and a combination of playing in docked mode, not playing Turf War much, not knowing the Shifty Station map, and other details had me losing a good bit. I picked up near the end when I was playing directly from the Switch, but I only won about half or a third of the time, with a good number of sub %3 losses.

It's hard to tell if I was bad or got saddled with bad teams; sometimes I'd splat all but one of the opposing team, get splatted, and find that my team wasn't doing much or that some teammates were simply standing around waiting for the opposing team to get in their line of sight rather than working on covering the field. Other times I'd start covering the opponent side of the field only to find that my team didn't defend our side at all.

I guess I mostly just need to practice for the next Splatfest.

Now I'm so tired though. I keep nearly escaping A+ rank and keep getting shitty teams at some point enough to knock me back to the beginning of the meter to try again. I stopped playing regularly and now I feel so tired. It's like I don't want to play anymore, even though I know I do.

kirby was good tho

almost every time theres a splatfest i win like 14 out of 15 matches, then lose like 20 out of 30 before it starts swinging more evenly.
i dont think ive had a positive win rate since cake vs icecream.

the splattershot is a subtype of the shooter class of which there is a ton of variety, what are you saying it like that for? if you want to count all the rollers together like that then you would need to do the same for all the shooters. from erospray to jet squelcher and all of their variants.

tfw no cboy bf who'll pet you and say nice things to you

If we're going by shooter, charger, roller, slosher, splatling, dualies, and brella, then slosher, splatling, dualies, and most definitely brellas should take priority over chargers and rollers. I mean, there are two brellas in the game and splat brella is underpowered and tenta brella is unplayable. We seriously don't need more rollers and chargers right now. They have plenty of options and 1/3 of all matches consist of rollers already.

what are some cool themes for a brella? im thinking maybe some kind of riot shield designed after a door to a ship with ridiculous durability.

GrizzCo just changed their monthly gear bonus an hour or two ago. It's an all new item that wasn't in the early datamine.

Dust Blocker 2000 is a dust-blocking facemask used to, well, block dust. Don't breathe that shit. Usually worn for tasks like sawing or bashing through wood or concrete, when you're mulching or crushing something. It isn't a heavy-duty mask like the Painter's Mask, or a shitty "fashion" facemask only an Asian antman would wear.
The elastic straps and small filter on the mask use an accent color that changes depending on your team's ink color. It works the same as the Painter's Mask.

woomy is medic

and also impregnate you :3

Brellas already have ridiculous durability. They can stop splashdown, baller, and rainmaker. I'd say a traditional Japanese paper umbrella would be a good idea. Like what Marie has. A kasa-obake design with eyes and a long tongue would be cool, too. I'd like to see a brella that actually has some range and is fast firing. When no have it fire slugs or larger narrower pattern of buckshot than as is? They're horribly ineffective at a range other than point blank.

i always thought we would get her umbrella for either completing the singleplayer or in an update like how we got cuttlefish's "cane" as the bamboozler. i guess thats still possible, i just would have expected it sooner.
karakasa sounds pretty badass too. would have been perfect for a halloween release.

sketchfab.com/models/5b8a40998ef34399b707857e0163c427

sketchfab.com/models/76c5207736fb449a823b384c0069ce01

i would still marry them

Bump

So, I'm level 32 and almost to the S ranks. I've been playing with rollers exclusively the entire time since I got them. After beating the campaign a ways back, I learned about the vertical strike and the dynamo roller in particular has been my roller of choice for a while now due to its power and range that makes it entirely different from every other roller, except that latest roller that just changes the secondary and special.

I watched this video and since I've found the brella to be interesting in the past gave it a try and it's amazing to me how much my gameplay has changed. Now a sniper on the opposing team is no longer a death sentence and I have a much better chance of splatting others even if I miss the first time. While I could survive specials like splatdown or the ball if I were quick enough to splat them midair or before they decided to explode, I usually wouldn't be fast enough if it was unexpected, but I can reliably survive with the brella.
Whereas with the roller I was the juggernaut that would cover as much of the field and splat as many as I could before getting splatted, usually from a ranged weapon, before superjumping back into the fray, I can survive much more easily with the brella while still covering a great deal of the field. I may give the larger brella a try soon.

Is it uncommon here to specialize in a small number of weapons? How do you all approach this? I can easily see myself playing with the brellas exclusively for the next few weeks or months and then being specialized in those two. Both of these types are rather unlike anything I've seen in an FPS.

I think specializing in a few guns is more common than all of them. For me I try all kinds of different weapons. So far Octobrush and NZAP are my natural go-to's. I'm experimenting with Bamboozler. A full charge plus tap shot is enough to kill. It's not about covering territory so much as it's moving around and picking off targets. You're going to need Ninja Squid and swim speed at least. I recommend Ink Recovery for Bamboozler more recommended than Ink Saver because if you miss your full charge you're dead or running away.

I really hate players like you.

No. A lot of players pick rollers or aerosprays and never look back. It's horribly common to see this, in fact. I have a similar problem. I like medium to close range weapons, so I almost exclusively use splattershots, nzap, sloshers, and brushes. A friend of mine uses nzap and brella only. Another friend uses splattershot and dualie squelchers only. Yet another friend of mine had been using nothing but dualie squelchers and nzap until he tried using blasters and they really clicked for him. I'm glad they did, too. We need more weapon diversification on our team and in the game in general. I wish one of these guys would learn to love chargers because we need one on our team, and I can't figure them out.

Trust me. Go get a dishwashing job or something simple and work your ass off. You'll feel better. Former 8 year neet

>Implying I haven't tried to even get a job as a bag boy and to top it off I still can't get my laptop as the Computer Jews from Dell,Acer,HP,Leveno and all the others just so happened to add an extra 100 to 200 dollars to the all their products just so that they can say they made a deal during black friday when they take 50$ off

Ha Ha

How do I get popular like all the other retards in the plaza? It seems like nobody sees my drawings. People I know in real life who play Splatoon 2 have never seen anything I've drawn, despite drawing something new every week or two. At least Miiverse let you know when people gave you a "Yeah!". Now I don't even know if my shit is being seen.

Also, thanks Nintendo for blowing up my pictures and making them look like a blurry mess.

I'll keep that in mind. Considering how many times I've been picked off by snipers, it's certainly a weapon type I'm considering for further in the future.

I did have a brief stint with brushes, but found them similar to rollers. Is Splatoon perhaps somewhat unique in how it enables or even encourages players to specialize so much? I didn't seek to do this, it just happened without little thought on it. If rollers hadn't begun to fail me, I may have never changed, but now that I'm aware of this I'm certainly going to diversify my skillset. As mentioned, part of what drew me to rollers and now brellas was how unique they are to this game.

Your experience with this is interesting. I don't have anyone to play with, so I'm stuck with random people every match, unfortunately. Every time I see a team showing great cooperation and strategy, I'm forced to wonder if they have a better means of communication than just "Booyah!", "This way!" and "Ouch".

Sorry to come off as malicious toward you. I have a serious problem with rollers, aerosprays, and sploosh-o-matics. They require no skill to use, and a majority of the game is filled with these weapons. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that half of the game consists of these weapons. I've had matches consisting of me, using something like a splattershot and seven roller users. There's nothing fun about that. I'm a brush user, and I don't personally see the point to them, as these weapons fill the same role, along with other roles, and are much better at doing the brush's job than the brush does. I use brushes because I think they're cool and don't want to stoop to the level of people like that.

I respect that and agree. There certainly isn't anything like rollers or brellas in the game, aside from the main fire mode of brellas being shotgun-like. That's part of what makes Splatoon so great. It's a unique experience, overall.

It has its pros and cons. I get to play with my friends, which is great, but I'm also at the mercy of when my friends want to play. I tend to not play by myself, as I don't want to jump too far ahead in skill as my friends. Also, somebody in our group under performs, it's hell on us all. Things get tense and people tend to not want to play if we get a little salty. Last splatfest, a friend of mine got called into work, and our 4 man splatfest team became 3 guys sitting in the same room playing the same game, but not together thanks to Splatoon's dumb matchmaking.

Some outside groups use Discord to coordinate their teams. I don't recommend that because fuck Discord. We're a little inexperienced, so even though we know each other quite well, and sometimes are playing physically in the same room, we sometimes don't coordinate well. Some players are just better at assessing situations better and acting accordingly, despite a lack of communication.

Splatoon is a mixed bag. The game is, mistakenly by Nintendo of America, marketed toward children, so they manage to rope some in. The majority of the player base is young adults weebs, so there's a huge skill disparity. If you're doing poorly, it very well could be because your team is filled with dumbass children.

Here you go dude.

At the moment posting to the squidverse is like drawing into a void (unless you have twitter followers).
I really hope they update the way it works in the future, because I feel it's such a waste in it's current form.
At the very least, let people see what others they have played against have posted (have the last post they submitted above their head).

Take a screenshot of the drawing board just before you submit it. Upload that after the shitty automated blurry one, crop it down to size, edit out the little drawing cursor manually (i recommend hovering over a pure white or pure black space before screenshotting to make this easier), and then set contrast to maximum to make it pure black/white (to remove jpg artefacting)

why do they disrespect this game so much?

Jesus Christ. Let me relate to you what's just happened to me.

I've been freshly knocked back on Splat Zones and decided I would try to get past again. I spent a x2 experience too. I was playing Splat Zones and I won my first game. Then, in the first few seconds of the second game, I got an unstable connection error and now my meter has a crack in it. At first, I thought maybe my time immediately lost somehow, but I played again and the same thing happened. So, now my meter has two cracks in it I didn't earn and two of my 20 x2 uses are wasted. Then I play Turf Wars and the match dies in the same way when it's over halfway done.

This is using what is easily some of the best WiFi I've ever used and this is still happening. Yet Nintendo expects me to pay for this? I already accept that I can't play at home because it's so bad, but now I can't even play with a good connection? I was looking forward to playing for a few hours and now I'm just sour about it.

What's your experience with this? I've seen artwork complaining about it in the square, but I don't know how widespread it is. I'm going to be pissed if I lose a rank because of this.

Okay so there's an MTU setting in the Switch network settings. I think 1400 is the default. It affects the packet size Switch sends online. Is there any bebefit adjusting that for Splatoon?

lol

That's certainly better than the reboot we got.

This really makes or breaks a particular round for me. The other day my team lost with about 20% of the field covered. I'm pretty sure I was the only one not using a roller – just the default splattershot, and at the end of the game my total score was somewhere between 600-800. By no means decent, I was doing pretty shitty against people who were much better than me, but I not only had the highest score on my team by a pretty huge margin, I was also the only one able to get a few kills in. Not a single teammate was able to score a single kill, while I believe the lowest scoring member of the opposite team had some six kills. It pretty much devolved into three members spawn killing us, while one would go around and cover whatever I was able to cover, or help cover the gap of spawn killing whenever I killed one or two of them.

I like the game, but sometimes it's frustrating to watch your entire team get decimated, and there's nothing you can do because you're just a single person that has to watch your team members run the same direction into the same enemy and die exactly the same way they died a few seconds ago.

Thanks for the cleanup.
I see the same people in the plaza, so I assumed only the popular ones were being showcased. It makes it impossible to be seen. Guess you confirmed my suspicions.

Thanks for the tip. I appreciate it.

Classic Nintendo incompetence. They can't seriously expect people to pay for this service. It needs a massive overhaul, considering the poor matchmaking and the frequent drops.

Somewhat unrelated, but they knocked my progress back for Salmon Run. There was some strange glitch that allowed me to rank above 99 in profreshional. I was at 160/99, and I thought it was a new feature to give a buffer so you don't lose your rank as easily. Instead, Nintendo reverted it back to what I was at at the beginning of the previous day, which was 40/99 profreshional, and they took away all of my earnings from Salmon Run that day. Two hours of good Salmon Run wasted.

Even worse is when you get 1200 points of coverage, 15 kills, and you still lose. I've only seen a small handful of uneven fights in Splatoon 1. It leads me to believe Nintendo of America was finally successful in getting children to play Splatoon 2.

On the topic of stupid children, I just had two Turf War matches where my team did nothing but dance with the opposing side, although the second match there was someone else seriously playing with me and we managed to win.

Some idiots must have organized this. It's hard to kill them too, when three or four gang up on you and the rest of your team is just dancing with them.

Been there before a couple of times. What usually happens is that people will play with each other for a few matches, some people dick around, and it catches on with more and more people every match. I'd be lying if I said I haven't joined in from time to time for the hell of it, but I usually fuck around and cover enough to win the match for me. On the two separate occasions I've seen this, I'll stick around for a few matches, dick around, and then leave to another lobby. Thankfully, the consequences for losing turf war is wasted time at most.

That's completely normal for Profreshional Salmon Run. Winning rounds gives you a minor pay raise, increasing the point multiplier. 40 is 200%, but you can raise it to well over 300% with enough work.
But, as you've already learned, your level gets reset to 40/99 when the shift changes over.
If you were to finish at 0/99 Profreshional, that would also be reset to 40. This is to prevent people from scoring a ton of points in easy rotations, and then being able to ride it out in tougher ones. If you don't belong in Profreshional, you won't stay there.
They explain this in-game. I believe Grizz talks about it briefly, and I think it was in the employee handbook, too.

so youre telling me, the new untested low funded feature/game mode makes more sense than the things that corporate meddlers would want to 'get right'? or maybe im looking in to it too much. maybe im too generous. i just always get the feeling that the splatoon team has mad talent, but a vice around their nuts.

Okay, so that explains going to 40 the next day, but was it possible to hit 160/99? Pretty sure the 99 cap is just that- a cap. Also, I know for certain they took my gear away because I got that new dust mask, equipped it, and it reverted back to my old equipment the next day, and the mask was gone.

Oh, man. People read the handbook? I thought most players treated it like a real job, and not read the handbook. In fact, I know they made a joke about that in the tutorial.

The 99 is just for show, since you'd rank up from all the others. The cap disappears once you hit 100, leaving only the plain level. Profresh 160 is pretty normal. I've been told the real Profresh cap is at 999, but what sort of madman would subject himself to that? The difficulty actually does increase the higher you go, and I wouldn't want to put up with randoms past 300. You'd need at least 4 madmen to even try.
Every 20 levels you get a 5% increase to your paygrade, and I've seen screenshots hitting 350%. If it stopped at 99/99, you'd only reach 210 or 215%, depending on how Nintendo felt when they programmed it.
I read the handbook a few weeks after starting Salmon Run since I get curious and like drawing out every little bit of content I can. I also read the mediocre explanations of every sub and special the other week.

I don't know what to tell you about the mask. They ran server maintenance at like 9pm EST on Oct 31st. The Dust Blocker 2000 was first being given out only an hour before then, and I got kicked out of Salmon Run when the maintenance hit. Maybe you got fucked over then?

Good to know on these.

This is why I'm confused. I never went over 99 on profreshional because I usually hightail it out of there when I get two super bonuses. Then, the first time I manage this, I have my shit taken away. So, good to know I'm not taking crazy pills, but they definitely took my earnings away. I wonder if they thought I was cheating or something.

I almost never get disconnected during a match (I think it's happened twice total), but I do seem to lose teammates more often in this game than Splatoon 1. Connection quality definitely matters, but I have no idea whether it matters in reasonable ways or if stupid bullshit is causing disconnections.
One thing worth pointing out if you haven't figured it out yourself yet: rank is 100% bullshit in this game. The system is set up so that any non-retard who keeps playing will eventually make it to S+ (you don't even have to win 50% of your games). Your real rank is a hidden MMR that is used to match you into games but not shown to you, because Nintendo doesn't want to tell people they're bad. Just get to B- and play league, solo doesn't matter.

I didn't. I don't see how I would have, but I've only recently started discussing this game with others.

I tried to play the league mode and found no way to do it without "friends". Then again, I also don't know how to exit the matchmaking waiting area without exiting the game.

hit the home button and go into another menu like settings for 5 seconds or so. itll force a communication error

The game's probably punishing me for ignoring Ranked and League modes since the summer.

Some of you squids are alright

Don't come to Squid Fight this Saturday

Jesus, and to think Nintendo wants to charge for online.

There's only a few hours left before Miiverse shuts down forever.
Click this link if you want Nintendo to archive all your visual shitposts: miiverse.nintendo.net/settings/download_request

Anybody got any more squid pics and webums to share?

Fuck, not something to really ask advice about but I can't seem to pass A rank in any mode. Guess I just gotta git gud

press the buttons harder

Breakfast Splatfest EU ended a couple days ago, not that anyone was paying attention.

Has Marina lost nearly every splatfest so far?

Marina is doing just fine in Japland. Team McNuggies and Team Endurance/Stamina won September and October, respectively.
Pearlfags are out for blood in NA and EU, having only lost the initial testfire Splatfest of Cake vs Ice Cream. I guess it incensed them, since Mayo, Flight, Vampires, Front Roll Toilet Paper, and now "Warm Breakfast" have been notched into their spanking paddles as time went on.

in the end, marina wants pearl to be loved anyways

They keep giving Pearl the objectively superior choice, but her players generally seem more skilled too.

WHEN ARE THEY GONNA ADD THE N-ZAP '89 ALREADY?
I just want my favorite weapon back.

I'm not sure why this worked, but it did.

I only see you saving the final wave. Am I missing something?

So what is salmon run about? Are you stealing the children of another sentient species to keep their numbers down, or do you eat them? Is this supposed to be something you don't think about, but when you do it becomes horrifying?

good thing the fucking easter bunny left all those conveniently placed eggs there.

as for what the salmonids are up to or what they really are is unknown. but theres a lore page from the singleplayer that suggests theyre the harbingers of doomsday. whether or not thats the exaggerations of a medieval inkling writer musing on horrific coastal raids during spawning seasons or an rpg prophecy hasnt really been revealed.
but we know the eggs power weapons since eggs are used to upgrade and purchase weapons in the singleplayer. sometimes "grizzco" weapons slip in to the weapon rotation which are terrifyingly powerful. it may be 'simple' unethical profiteering, it may be a prelude to a battle against an unending tide of unfresh demons from a watery hell.

So we're either dealing with mcdonalds, or lovecraft. Got it.

Miiverse goes down forever in four and a half hours. There's a reflections thread here if you missed it:
I'm going to try to archive the work of some artists I liked. Post Miiverse artists you liked in that thread or here and I'll try to get as many as I can into some kind of ZIP archive later.

Same.

Nice I've only seen one person do that in game and try every time I remember to

I would like to add that when Pearl wins a Splatfest in NA, NoA writes her a little rap. She did this for Mayo, Flight, and Vampires.
When Pearl wins a Splatfest in EU, NoE writes Marina complaining and Pearl calming her down. This is what happened for Toiletfest and Breakfest.
As if the themes weren't bad enough, EU won't even attempt to redeem itself with slam poetry about toilet paper. How sad.

How does Pearl behave in JP when she wins a Splatfest there?

ROFL. Why would anyone CHOOSE to make brown squids? It's fucking ridiculous. Imagine if I invented an alien race for a movie or a fantasy and then you tell me there has to be a brown one for the sake of diversity. Where is the green or purple squid? Is she brown because her ancestor squids evolved on the hot african plains so they needed the melanin?

Maybe they just eat a lot of chocolate, and that gives them their skin color.

i cant find that comic where marie drinks some chocolate milk and turns brown in front of callie and agent 3

I went looking for it but found something better.

I'm curious, does anyone here still play on the Wii U?

Pretty sure skin and eye color is done via chromatophores. So a squid could change her skin and eye color.

Hi, I came for the porn, where can I find it?

>>>/vp/
There you go buddy.

It was soda, not milk

How did this happen?

I suppose by now Pearl's grown on me, but to use the terminology, it's between a goblin and a nigger, so of course I chose the goblin.

The fuck are you talking about?

no

F

I still do and intend to until either the Switch becomes worth buying or Nintendo shut down all of the Wii U's online and multiplayer features.

Because she's best girl soyboy.

oh how could i make such a simple mistake

Screw you. I want Mario Kart 9 to be Double Dash to have those double up bikes and ATVs and also inkling and octoling team ups.

NA Splatfest announced: splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/167344314414/good-news-the-next-splatfest-is-almost-here-and
SCI-FI vs FANTASY
EU and JP got shafted this month.

Sci-fi without a doubt

I'll never get to go to space and meet hot alien babes

huh, i always thought of pearl as a fairy. but i guess she can be a sci fi loving fairy.

You thought the one that looks like an alien with that giant forehead was a fairy?

In retrospect I should have just waited another 7 minutes for them to announce it in-game. Spoilering a 7 minute early warning was pretty silly of me.

Did they just make a joke about EU's Splatfest? I think they made a joke about EU's Splatfest.
Even NoA is starting to joke about EU. Sort yourself out, NoE.

Pearl you get more adorable and lovable every time you open up your mouth

she looks like a little cherub

THINKING

I just got a Switch + Splatoon2. Should I give motion controls a try or should I stick with being competent without?

The Salmon Run mode is pretty fun. More so than I thought it would be.

you can do fine without, but the motion controls give a lot of fine granular movement you wouldnt get with just the stick.

Motion controls AND stick. You want both. It's, IMO, the precision of M+KB mixed with comfiness of controller, when you get used to it. Literally every single Pro player uses gyro. It's a handicap not to. And personally I recommend cranking the sensitivity up nice and high. Motion for up+down and fine movements, stick for general turning. It works great.

==YES==

motion controls are generally considered to have a much higher skill cap, and i would agree with that sentiment. even with the motion controls youll end up using the stick a lot to change your facing.

salmon run, i find, is actually a great way to get used to motion controls because theres constant action, youre always aiming at something different.

Results for JP's Lemonfest.

Those who stick with, uh, stick controls miss out in the long run. Motion controls result a better player in time.

Playing at low pay grades is terrible, I find. Anyone under profreshional seems to be a dumb child who can't coordinate properly. It's a great game mode that's clearly too difficult for the literal children playing the game. Who would have thought a game rated E 10+ would have attracted actual children?

Why not both?

This post proves that Marie is superior.

End yourself.

why would dante do that?

The official plushes look like they have downs

I really like them that way, though. Too bad the squid sisters plushies are damn expensive. Inkling boy and girl can be found for cheap.

down is booyah

Just hit 1000 I only play freelance

I don't know how to feel about this.

should I put this on Holla Forums or/tv/?

Jim is /ourguy/

A loving tribute to their fans!

Is Arms a dead game? I barely hear anyone talking about it.

It sold over a million copies so I doubt it

I went into Splatoon with low expectations and now that I've played it I can confidently say that it's one of the best shooters ever made

Welcome.

Thought I missed Splatfest, glad I didn't. Recently stuck playing Disgaea 5 and its sucking me in

wew lad.

I fucking love everything about Splatoon 2. The gyro-assisted control, the genius unique gameplay with how your projectiles and you interact with the environment, the art and aesthetics, the concept of squid kids, the puns and memes, the actual art and jokes in the square, the dumb fun Splatfests, the music, the community, the weapon variety, the clothes and customization, the characters, the maps and modes… Everything about it is amazing. But I don't have a single IRL friend playing this game. It's a damn shame.

Who here is absolutely in love with this game?

I love it. I have IRL friends I play with, but I am far too exhausted with my new job to play right now. Wish I wasn't so tired.

wtf i hate jim now

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/930848279918792704

Don't just talk about it, where is it? Someone post it.

who

his taste can be questionable (aka, actually like DBS), but his Marina lust is well placed and true.

Goblin's should stay in their stinking holes.

its just splatoon with a not so fresh coat of paint

Clean version of someone's swapdoodle

how about a fresh coat of marriage

SPLAT

Futa on female isn't gay

Oh shit, what can possible ruin this amazing pic
I bet there's not even a regular variant.

isnt it still girl on girl which is also gay/Lesbian

Infuriates me they had to add a fucking nigger squid to the game. That don't make no sense. Callie and Marie were perfect objects of sexual excitement.

but her gun is stitched to her chest

But by definition she isn't a nigger.

To consistently get up there just jump from the north side facing South as seen in video 1
only reason I post second video is because I just broke my SR record after a guy dropped at the beginning of the third round and I'm super excited sage because I'm just blowing myself.

Splatfest is over
Cucktasyfags BFTO'd

Before the results are posted, how does everybody feel about this Splatfest? I was on Sci-fi, and I think me and my friends did quite well today. I'm hoping we win because I've yet to win a splatfest at this point. I'm kind of tired of being on the losing team.

Marina lost another one huh? She gets btfo every time.

That's because they never make western interesting. You never get to see the really crazy shit like ghosts, strange beasts from folklore, and savage unknown natives. A western game should be like indiana jones, but with way more shooting.

My Record is 2253 splatfest power

Where did everyone end up?

Hold the fucking phone. You didn't win last splatfest?

I chose team werewolf because a friend of mine wanted to be on that team because he despises the local Vampre: the Masquerade LARP. The rest of us were pretty lukewarm on either team.

you only have yourself to blame

I don't really care.

Yah, I'm sure that was the reason.

Fantasy won, faggots.

congratulations chocolate mint

you done goofed

splatoon itself is science fiction

Results are in for the NA Splatfest.
Forgot the audio. Let's try that again.

FUCK

you done goofed

shit im sorry, this isnt funny any more