Right now there is at least one normalfag enjoying your favorite game

Jokes on you, I don't play video games.

And you're saying this like that's a bad thing becauseā€¦?

He's not a normalfag then

OY VEY

Lots of normalfags probably did

I have a lot of games I adore, but, whatever it is, I hope they're having an absolutely amazing time with it. My favorite games are really special to me, and being able to share them with someone else means a lot. Video games are there to be fun and to bring smiles to the world, and if my slightly offbeat tastes can bring a smile to someone else, that makes me really happy.

Nah, normalfags don't play saturn.

I am a normalfag.

I'm pretty normal by this boards standards and I finally beat Mystaria about a month ago after finally getting my old systems and games out of my parents storage.
Mystaria was not nearly as good as I remember either. The Dragoon was still fun.

then kill yourself

It's a good thing too, tbh

Doubt.

Normalfags isn't the worst of it.
There are at least a few furfags and horsefuckers that enjoy your favourite games.

This is a really weird complaint. Games are meant to be enjoyed. If they enjoy my favorite game that just makes them a little more tolerable in my eyes.

No, that actually stains your game as something possessing an appeal for such degenerates, which leads to a possibility of you having degenerate seeds in you as well.

If they didn't, i wouldn't have gems like this.

That's the equivalent of saying "Holla Forums is one person." Not every degenerate or normalfag is made equal. They're on a spectrum of shit. Some are less shitty than others. The ones I can find something to relate to are at least better than the ones who want to fuck horses AND have bad taste in vidya.

Also seems like janitors aren't a fan of this thread

Holla Forums is one person though.

He's probably hype as shit for monster hunter world.

They could be enjoying it for the wrong reason.

Normalfags also breath the same air that you do, so if you find this fact detrimental to getting your enjoyment from living then
kill yourself.
Though normalfags also do suicides and die in general, so while at it it would be reasonable to try searching some self banishing methods in paranormal communities.

Yep I've come to terms with the fact that the vast majority of mankind are normalfags and that I have to live among them.

We don't speak much though.

nobody is playing gotcha force.