Playism is Hiring!

Hello, dear goyim
I think some of you might be interested in this
blog.playism-games.com/playism-is-now-hiring/

Playism is an indie publisher and store, focusing a lot on publishing/localizing japanese doujin games or other indie titles inspired by them. If I recall correctly thanks to them Titles like Kero Blaster and Gigantic Army got localized (they usually offer DRM-Free downloads and/or Steam keys in their store). They're hiring new people for their site, so if you want to be the change you want for the (((Games Industry))) now it's your chance

Available Positions

Question here is OP
Are you in charge and shilling?

This is literally shilling

hehee
release manager

You know that shit's a cesspool and one or two anons wouldn't be able to accomplish shit before getting fired for not drinking the koolaid.

Nah.
I'm not part of playism at all, so no.
They're going to localize japanese games anyways, I just kinda want the person in charge of that to not be a Rainbow Haired fag from San Francisco

Read the definition of shilling, mate.

Be the change you want to see. Instead of whining about how the series you love gets butchered with reddit memes

I'm glad they pushed for Kero Blaster to be localized here (although the game barely needed a translation, it's nice to have more people to know it)

you're retarded m8

Dunno OP, most of the positions there screams Liberal SanFran faggot with a degree and connections to the clique to get it.

To be entirely fair though, some of us are capable of actually holding down a job.
I just wouldn't be mature enough to work with anything in videogames to actually get any real work done from the marvel of it all.

Thanks for the bump, mate :^)

I know, but there's no harm in trying. I just want to stop being fucking pessimistic for a moment. I don't want my japanese games to have the NISA treatment.

>They're hiring new people for their site, so if you want to be the change you want for the (((Games Industry))) now it's your chance
I like playism(or at the very least the games on playism) but I doubt holding down some job at this storefront barely anyone heard of because LOLPC=STEAM will change jack shit, especially since they might be super SJWs, I don't know and I haven't bothered to look.

iirc playism is clean, I can't recall any of their localizations being fucked with.

Playism brought us One Way Heroics, they're okay in my books. They should bring other Smoking Wolf games stateside tho

Nah, that requires social skills.

tfw no social skills when sober
tfw am the boss
mfw

That just sounds like an excuse to get drunk at work

Maybe you should apply for a producer's position so we can get them.

I'll apply later. My resume is shit, but fuck I have those.

You don't need social skills if you're the boss, you just need to hire someone to handle social skills for you.

*autism

where do you think we are?

Doing G-d's work, user.

In fact most of the games published and localized by them later get a Steam release. There doesn't need to be a "big change in the industry", If a good doujin gets a decent translation and some people buy it, then it could be an incentive for niche publishers to cater to a niche audience. AAA can go fuck itself

Stay mad, goons.

If you wanted to eleminate gate-keeping in the industry, getting people who won't fuck translations up into actual possitions would be a good start.
I trust you guys.

Damn, I'm tempted to apply, even if I'm being forbidden to take up jobs now.
Translated a short English article about gaming into Japanese and had a native Japanese speaker comment on it; it just need some polishing, she said.
/blog

What are you the boss of?

Go get em, Tiger

story time

Fuck your restrictions, you go fucking apply for that job and make the industry a slightly better place

Usually happens when you're waiting and are listed at a job finding agency

Bumping with the reminder that Playism seems to be publishing La Mulana 2, so you could also influence how the game comes out if it actually comes out

Post this in the japanese learning threads too, OP
Good on you for being proactive. We need to stop the cancer before it begins.

Thanks, I forgot about those.

bumping with some cute girls