Sadly, yes.

What the fuck is the Cap?

High school retards thinking they can into "politics"

I will never get how that series got so cancerous

Slang for police.

It tries way too hard to be off the wall and fails miserably

1.it got popular
2. they hired new writers
3. they flanderized hard and made shit memes ironically that are now taken seriously. Shit like "wubbalubba dub dub" and szechuan sauce.

a sex education book used since 1995 in american schools

there is no fixing our country

Funny shit

based auth-

what? Was I just unaware of this shit until the past decade?

These books are always so retarded.

It also says that a circumsized beins is as functional and normal as a natural beins.

The US has been cucked kiked since the beginning of the last century

Really, you can break it down into two things:
1. Diversity hires shitting up the writing
2. Reddit

There never was.

Irony is non-existent to these wonderful "people

They are just as functional, they just don't have that bit of skin. You don't suffer from bent dick after getting circumcised.

He's not technically wrong, there was a lot of homosexuality in Greek and Roman culture, but it's important to note that the modern idea of a gay man in the western world only started appearing around the 1700's. If you went back to the Roman times they didn't have a concept of "gay" or "straight" in the same way we do. When somebody says "DA ROMANS/GREEKS WERE GAY!!!" they're injecting modern values to an ancient world.

Ouch.
What the fuck?

I looked up this person's twitter and it's beyond parody.

the kid ends up traumatized when he gets circumsized.

-Merchanding
-Viral marketing
-Diversity hires
-Autistic fanbase
Such a shame too, it had so much potencial

Her fault, she was the one who wanted to open the relationship.

I'm not really traumatized, just pissed off that part of my dick has been used up as facial cream.

WUT

You can always grow it back if you're interested, it hurts and takes several months but it works. You'll never get the nerve endings back, though.

Please elaborate, what is the difference?

I don't feel too traumatized. I haven't had any flashbacks or nightmares of an old jew slicing my dick.
Of course I wish it didn't happen, but hey.

Also, XRA is becoming the same by hipster cuckchanners/redditors, difference is that its thankfully dead.
and if it gets enough attention Adult Swim might renew it because its cheap as fuck to make, likely rining it as well
Go watch Mike Tysons Adventures

They probably didn't flick their wrists and talk with a lisp for one.

how do these people survive

daddies money

What the fuck
thanks for cropping the mobileshit out, faggots who don't should be gassed

forgot this one

Oh yeah, it's just a flap, (((user)))

I'd embed a video of just the sound of an infant being circumcized, but I don't need the fucking nightmares hearing it again.

lotta Jews in Argentina, eh? gross.

People fucked whoever they liked, there are some examples of people saying they prefer one sex over the other (e.g. Brothel of Innulus and Papilio; 3932) but mostly they didn't care.
You could have oral sex preformed on you by a man one week and have vaginal intercourse with a woman the next. Gradually, as Christianity pushed in to Europe the idea of having sexual relations with the same sex became looked down upon and eventually outlawed as Middle Eastern traditions didn't favour homosexuality.

Not to mention the trauma inflicted on the person by applying a blade to the penis without any kind of anesthetic before it is even a week old.

But charizard can't learn fly.

yeah he can

That image is actually of a fursuiter.
That's a fursuit of his fursona.
He goes to furry conventions and takes pictures with people in it.

It can in yellow.

this is one of the few LOL threads ive ever posted in without it being 300+ posts

It stunts the mental devolpment if I recall correctly.

I think the waters have been muddied in this part of roman and greek culture as a part of progresism, trying to pass what was seen as twisted at the time as normal.

FDI is as the radleft in USA

Intolerance of sodomites predates christianity and semitic influence in Europe.

Isn't that from the first season?

Not that user, but I get what he's trying to say.
When people say "gay" nowadays, they mean mainly flamboyant faggots, which is why it's wrong to say greeks were gay.
Greeks had weird fucking sexual stances. The manliest thing was to pound boypussy, even manlier than to fuck a chick. It wasn't that greeks were flamboyant faggots, they were just degenerates who thought it looked cool to use other men as cock sleaves.
That's not to say, of course, that being fucked by a man was acceptable. It was considered demeaning, you were being conquered by another man, being fucked in the ass was like losing a fight. The only gayer thing possible back then was to be dominated by a woman.

Chilean here
Please tell me that's not from Chile
kajskjaskjaksjas

I know, I just remember seeing it made fun of before.

I wouldn't have known that if you hadn't told me, and it still looks neat now

ES WHITE

I think so, but "PICKLE RIIICK" is from the third season.

It's never a constant, I think. Rick says random shit always as if it was his catchphrase but he never repeats the lines. Wubalubadubdub is just one of the random shit he says. Then it got memed.

I mean the joke was that he was ironically trying to force a meme catchphrase every time and then ironically one of them got popular.

this is why western USA needs a nuke or two

Well, it's literally the same people that happened to latch onto it, but it's not ever gonna reach the same level as R&M.

Probably meant that they're just as functional in the sense that they can still get erect and spew their seed, but yeah, wouldn't want your glans permanently exposed.

Hundreds a year in the US die from the fucking hooknose's procedure, and that's just the ones we know of, hundreds more might be mixed in with "infection" "blood loss" etc.

Do you remember anything that happened when you were a week old?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOL

The western US needs a colony drop.

come on now user, everyone needs a few nukes.

Pics. Translations before SJWs was better. Right here in your hands! WARNING, may cause complete ENJOYMENT!

Anyone who watched more than one episode of R&M should be gassed.

The fuck are you going on about?

"Strapping down a neonatal human being and subjecting it to genital torture until it goes into fucking shock is okay because they won't remember it"

Kill yourself (((69aaf2)))

filename

>begin masturbating

I didn't say it was okay, dumbass. I said that you wouldn't remember what happened to you right after you were born.

I'm not too versed in rick and morty, but IIRC it only really started being repeated by characters at the end of the second season.

those were the good times.

rip babbo
sad

For the majority of my life there has been constant war to project this. We may live to see the Persian people obliterated to spread this freedom.

Poor kid.
I hope he lives. What the fucking hell.

noone deserves to live like taht

Obviously with that eye removed or something user
I'd rather live with one eye than not live at all.

He lived, his case was published in a French medical journal.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S018155121730061X

Amazing, user. Teach me your secrets

That's some quality trolling. It's sort of like Proof by contradiction that the behavior is wrong by framing from the progressive woman's prospective.

You're retarded, all it does it increase sensation and pleasure
I've been jewed by the foreskin eaters, and my dick has never had any problem with sensation

Cracked red eye orb waiting to happen.

If PFFR is involved, it might not be awful, they can do anything and it turn out great

Well Freedom is slavery to Freedom.

Nice.

Say that I strap you down a bed, force your mouth open and cut the entirety of your tongue off without anesthesia. Are you going to live the same life as you did before?

wow this is fucking gol-

This analogy is so shit, irrelevant and uncomparable that its not even fucking close to reasonable to take them seriously

Please, lurk Holla Forums more and learn to argue better.

Do you not understand torture?

Do you not understand torture?

GOY

Do you not understand what you're saying doesn't constitute as an argument?

Didn't the Nazis use clips of this movie as a reason for sending Jews to the camps?

PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Amazing, this is how you get someone to shut up about open relationships. I am convinced he is doing this to teach her a lesson (and slightly for the boipucci).

I genuinely hope you never leave your bubble and never come in contact with children.

I'm not sure if I find this hot or not.

Got directions?

I find m/s stuff really hot and I don't know why please help

Even I had a stronger grip on politics in HS, and I'm retard.

kek
You're an autistic sperg, and would probably be a worse influence for children than I ever would be.

I immediately thought that too.

you reminded me of this

He watches rick and morty what do you expect.

7th Saga's localization was hot garbage

This is

I see fags bring up the sexuality in rome and greece as a method to push acceptance of homosexuality. It is still unnatural and deeply wrong

At least spoiler that shit, nigger.

Do you honestly believe you belong on this website?

y

e

s.

(Freedom ⇒ (Slavery → Freedom) ) ∵ (Slavery ≡ Freedom) ■

I think so. Honestly not sure why someone would even make a movie like that.

that did not help at all.

I know this is hard to remember but you don't have to be Holla Forums to be on Holla Forums.

And it's the only furshit related thing that's good, prove me wrong.

mazel tov 'round the molotov
everybody's burning like a filthy goy

Christ you're a sperg

Anyone else?

He means being free enslaves your mind to the idea of constantly being free.

Bazinga

Nigger, This website is Holla Forums, whether you like it or not. Mark the Kake Kike is Holla Forums, his vols are Holla Forums. No matter how much you faggots try to infiltrate you are always going to get booted out.

>what is human male on kemono female

I still am having a hard time grasping. Like if you are free you feel compelled to act "free" all the time?

sure

I won first place in an art fair for drawing a bunch of those symbols chained together in first or second grade.

Shut the fuck up, Schlomo.

At this point I'd accuse you of being some kind of d&c faggot. Not everyone has to immediately sperg out every time circumcision is mentioned in the LOL thread of the video games board
Fuck off

Most can't help themselves, it is not their own fault since they are not free.

In order to maintain freedom there must also be maintenance to prevent the lack of freedom and therefore become enslaved to the doctrine before you whether it even be freedom or not, thus making freedom and slavery be equivalent since they require actual knowledge of their opposite.

Plato spoke of this with the failures of Direct Democracy, not making anyone more free than before, only that the king became the most skilled with words now instead of from battle.

Why are you defending circumcision so vehemently?

That's ridiculous, people throw their freedoms away constantly even today. It never crosses their minds.

Argentina is communist, what do you think?

You know, if you don't consider apathy to the concept you 3rd century hack.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind defending circumcision that vigorously.

GUFFAW

We have reached the point in wich a comic dump is necesary. Can someone dump the redhead tranny comics or OJST?

Christ, I'm not defending circumcision you autist
I'm saying its not as big of a deal as you think it is and its not as crippling or as brutal either
That doesn't make it right, but you acting like its the goddamn end of the world if a baby gets circumcised doesn't make much sense either.

Why the fuck would you ever choose oppression over freedom or being controlled into taking certain choices.

Because it protects you from aids and prevents your foreskin from assuming control and turning you into a hwite supremacist.

Fuck off, circumcision sucks.
Dick.

gee goy why do you use backdoored technology made by megacorporation A, you should be using backdoored technology made by megacorporation B

Again, why are you defending circumcision?

The car is on fire, and there's no driver at the wheel.

fuck
I meant

but at least I got dubs

How is it that basically anybody who uses imageboards has heard this song?

I didn't.

No it does not. Circumcision was a method of keeping clean by sandniggers who did not have the luxury of bathing. Nobody in a first world country has this excuse.

Do you know that babbys are circumsiced by crushing the foreskin causing inmense pain and irredimable mental consequences?

Can someone dump comix

That would have been pretty clever if you replied to the right post.

Oh joy Sex Toy got kinda weird lately.

Is >>>/redstick/ active?

JUST A PRANK BRO

heh

Now I know why the DOTR will never come
you probably don't even know how to relate to the average person.

Because some people are stupid and never make good decisions, so they entrust their life to someone who (they think)has better judgement than themselves. How often do you hear people in the military say things like "Yeah, I joined because my life need structure and discipline"? It's the same thing.

This wasn't fun to read at all.

I think it's bad too but these anti-circumcision posts are so bad that they read like falseflags
This is a LOL thread for fucks sake, shut up already

Nigger Circumcisions can lead to the early onset of ED.

Muffing, as Bellwether calls it, is just one of many sex acts in FTW; it stands apart from the rest because it involves penetrating orifices that most people don't know exist. In order to understand the act, you first need to understand the anatomy involved: Bellwether describes the act as "being [finger-]fucked in one or both of my inguinal canals," which are, as she puts it, the "twin 'pockets' that are situatied in the groin above and behind the testicles and scrotum." Generally speaking, inguinal canals are the canals that the testicles descend from—the same pathways that balls get sucked back into when you jump into a pool of cold water. Bellwether refers to these parts of her body as her "cunts," and uses that chill term interchangeably with their medical name.

In order to penetrate or fuck your inguinal cunts, you need to locate them inside your body. This can be challenging, because, unlike your anus, the entrances to these canals are enveloped by flesh. In order to locate them, FTW advises users to take their hand and feel upward and behind their dick. This is where you'll find the entrances, which Bellwether says are "initially about the same diameter as a finger but will stretch considerably." She advises first timers to "start slowly" and to be careful.

Those aren't people and they're meant to die as nature intended.
They joined the military just for easy statebux and getting to shoot dunecoons only to get discharged the moment one of the somaliam recruits they were training blows the medical tent with a hand grenade and they get hit by shrapnel.

>not realizing that this is all OC for a LOL thread

Reminder that this came out in 2006 and the basis for Rick & Morty.

well that's some quality mock shit

what the fuck

god

Just natural selection taking its course. Culling the cucks from the herd.

i mean how could you not find that hot?

These were fun to read

calling fake

Is it 3DPD?

They're totally real. Don't you recognize the artstyle?

Only works in 2D.

Wise.

Is there a shield of Holla Forums as the one in the pic 2 of ?

Nuke us Kim.

I didn't believe it was from Argentina, but
Rick and Morty was a mistake

probably not, and that's called a crest

Kill yourself nigger it's an acheivement of arms, a crest is the topping in the helmet

That's what makes it look fake. the style is off.

we should make one for lol threads or Holla Forums in general

Seems fine to me. Maybe you need to get your eyes checked?

I miss when WolfyNail wasn't a huge jew and would make legitimately good fap material

You can't just post something like that without sauce/artist.

when did he do that?

all effort drawing shitty furry OCs is wasted, artists should draw r34 instead

I find this unironically funny.

at least i can be dead

only because I am in a good mood
exhentai.org/g/990316/8089df5e8f/

Really makes you think

Gracias.

Where the hell is the lewd anons

exhentai.org/g/990316/8089df5e8f/

His 'comics' like the promotion one were pretty good, I recall enjoying a few others

Is this Lewd?

"The europe of america" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

tell me this is real.

I chuckled

God bless america.

that a .jpg for ants?

I thought it was a .png for Asians.

there are two factors as to how it got so popular:
1: reddit exists
2: they marketed it to reddit

Ok.

To be alive, to walk this earth… that's the real curse right there

They sound like great kids.

That's a cute robo.
8/10 would go monkey clearing with her.

He'll start the fire, that kid.
How big of a guy is he?

Should hace crossed out political and wrote something lewd.

Is the comic "My Mate" finished already or is it still on WIP? I want to read it, but not when it's incomplete.

I want to fuck that robot.

He's aryan looking as fuck, but I have 0 doubt he'll end up crashing a school with no survivors when he grows up

They actually are, I babysat them for a week. I feel bad for them though.

Reminder that it's canon that some Ricks are in a incestous, gay, pedophilic relationship with their Morties.

It makes sense in the not lewd original. You can look it up but it's shit.

Get him /fit/. Let bane walk the earth.

No way this will backfire

Don't worry user, I had some pretty fucking lefty parents and I turned out alright. Or at least I'm fucked up for reasons other than their parenting

The show uses multiverse theory dumbass, everything is canon.

prove it

if you think about it, if many worlds interpretation of the universe is right, it's cannon that rick and morty never existed in an unlimited number of universes

I know, I saw the original. I wasn't saying it makes sense, I'm sayig the edit should have crossed out the word political as well and done something with it.

Fantastic. I hope they see this.

doesn't make sense*

Ongoing

This is less believable than the furry watersports one, no way it's real

Both the watersports one and that one are real.

Isn't my edit, it just triggered this fetish in me that I want to see chicks lust over big guys

Holy shit.

It doesn't protect shit.
As far as the physical goes I can't really state whether or not it loses sensitivity, I hear arguments for either and as far as I can tell there's about as much science on it as there is for the boob sagging bra myth. Not like it really matters though. But what the fuck is with people saying it stunts mental growth? You're a fucking baby, nobody remembers that shit.

I'm not saying I agree with the philosophy, I was just trying to explain what that other user was talking about.

It protects your sensitive head, but you wouldn't know would you.

female circumcision is banned virtually everywhere outside africa, and so should male circumcision

I guess, but it really makes you wonder why the director made it a point to state that this is canon.

my screenshot lives on beyond me. I lost a few gigs of cropped porn because HDD died.

I was circumcised. They botched it, and my incompetent mother apparently ignored. Statute of limitations on medical malpractice expired before I even knew there was something wrong. Part tof the skin is fused to head creating two pockets are very difficult to clean.

Circumcision (genital mutilation) has no medical benefits and carries various medical risks. It's something done by default purely as an outdated tradition that should be ended in name of health and choice on the part of the person. Nobody, not even your parents, should be able to make the decision to cut part of your dick off other than you.

I heard it was instituted so that jews who did it could blend into the general population

Christ m8 it's embedded into the penis to protect and help stimulate all the sensitive parts. It keeps the glans moistened as it should be and protects against rough contact. There is nothing that justifies the illogical process of ripping it off, least of all to a newborn infant, you fucking kike.

It protects the head of the penis? Also I think the main argument is that you're cutting off part of an infant's genitals for no real reason and they have no way to consent. That's just fucked.

I'd like to stretch my skin to avoid circumcision. Don't know if I can commit to doing it regularly after I buy the tool. It's weird because it's pointless to worry about this unless I manage to get laid. LOL

What I hear is it was from puritans who thought it would discourage sinful masturbation.

Of course, that reason faded over time into pure tradition.

Oh, and throw in a bit of lies about it being medically beneficial.

Alternative facts goy.

It also makes your dick grow larger, you last longer and you're also helping the (((lube industry))) grow just as much as your golem's knob.

Tools the Alt-Nazi-Right!

I am circumcised and I dont use lube on my dick

female circumcision doesn't count

user I see that you are desperate for pictures of my peenus weenus but you are not getting them

The women staff, and all the other shit are simply symptoms, it's a show that appeals to faggots who want to hang out with the "cool edgy kid" at school, and end up emulating him, missing the point entirely.

also WABBA DABBA DOO DOO MORMTY
BLUUURRPR

SSSSSSSCIENCE

*FARTS*

That art is shockingly bad I still laughed

The art is shit, but I very badly want porn of her.

HAH

Is this the same crowd who said "I really wish I could be like House M.D." or "Dexter is a really cool character"?

Yes, but even gayer, if you can imagine that.

It's (((Argentina))) weon, by the way, is Santiago still a smog covered shithole?

I know he drew a couple pics, but there's no way I'm gonna find it in my folder.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

More than a couple at this point.

why are spics so obsessed with the simpsons

somebody better get this on channels where they/their fans will see it

Public tv broadcasted them 24/7 throughout the early/mid 2000's.

Had to cut this one up.

I fucking hate those cumbia-hearing cap-wearing tv-stealing subhuman kleptomaniacs that are the villeros.

if seizing 100% of your salary is slavery what do you call seizing some lesser percent?

Thanks kinda user.

Makes me want to rewatch the original trilogy.

Ooh, new ones. Thanks.

¿Donde está santiago maldonado?

:^)

Te falto el "libertad a milagro sala"

¡Liberen las tierras mapuches!
¡Los inmigrantes de bolivia son más argentinos que vos, fascista!

That's what I'm talking about.

Quintisentially Argentinian

You know these shitty looking foreign simpsons memes are just their equivalent of ironically shitty stuff they find funny, right?

Looks like the newest one on his tumblr is from June 14th which is the second image when an user linked his commission.

They find it funny alright, the shitiness is due the general lack of effort that characterizes the argentine spirit. I know because I make and know people who make them and enjoy them

I'm circumcised and I do it dry and I've been doing it at least once to twice every day for the past 7 or 8 years now.
I'm 21

You could say the same of the user spirit.

Hello fellow youngfag of drinking age.

It's the spirit of the person who thinks he's so funny and witty that he needn't do any real effort and can simply outsmart his surroundings, a fatal combination of smugness and recklessness. What's known in Argentina as a "guacho pija".

holy shit buzzfeed can literally do nothing right.

Imagine living in a country perpetually trapped in 1998-2002.

There are some edits where characters speak, although it is certainly not necessary for them to be speaking.

Sounds like we'd be getting better video games.

Honestly it's one of the few good things about this country, I wouldn't have it any other way. It doesn't stop current year shit from getting in but at least it makes it seem more distant and out of place.

Why are south americans so obsessed with football. I swear, it's the most slum tier sport in history.

I think you just answered your own question.

Because the Europeans who came here liked it and made it popular.

the spanish peninsula is more african than most of africa.

Why do people like it so much? Sports teams are like normalfag's equivalent of sonic fans.

Geographically speaking, so as to not make things needlessly complicated.

It's been around since forever and it's an accessible leisure activity for the very very poor.

I can't believe I recognize that third comic.

sandra and woo is great though

Wrong, it merely appears so. If the circumcision isn't the best of them, it can actually wind up retarding growth, making your erections painful, etc.
Because you've lost more than half the total nerve endings in your penis, you retard. The foreskin is actually more sensitive than the glans.

But hey, what do I know, I've only read as many medical papers on the topic as I can because this is one of my pet political causes, the end of the (((Tribe's))) practices being given a fucking pass because "Muh Relijun"

It's been years.

Studies show drastic changes in the psyche of circumcized children. Early trauma lasts forever and shapes your future.
It's not a matter of opinion.

PAPIESZ FACE xxxxxxxxxxxxx——–DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

did you stop reading? It's been consistent in quality for a while now.

Someone needs to animate the second image.

This is fucking brilliant. I did not realize that something was amiss until part 3.

I hope the cute robot will be okay.

You're less than a year old. What the fuck do you remember back at that point besides bright lights and shitting yourself?

I'm not really arguing if it's pointless or not. Just that sensitivity depends per person and is often grinded down anyway over the years anyway. Do you faggots really think sensitivity will go away if a lid of skins not covering it? It's your dick, you got enough shit covering it to keep it "moistened".

Well I'm obviously not defending the medical risks. Just that faggots are bullshitting when they say it removes sensitivity.

Fuck time for bed.

How is losing nerves not removing sensitivity? How is exposing the heard constantly not lowering sensetivity far faster than it normally would?

Do you stick your dick in the pine mountain air every day for several hours at a time? Dicks and balls stay moist on their own.

Worse things than that happen every minute.

is this loss

what the fuck are you, because you sure aren't a human being

>bring home every night barely legal boipucci
I love this 5d chess thing

Everything went better than expected.xml

How much different can taking/giving a dick in the ass be? At the end of the day, no matter the "values" or concepts, it's still a dick in the ass.

Details get pretty gross but informative.
Almost perfect job, though.

Adult men become used to the stimulation mentally, but they do not lose physical sensitivity at all. You are being lied to, young man, your dick is ruined forever.

I am so sorry user.

Human beings don't have a dry groin 24/7. Sorry that's hard to accept.

Yea no that's bullshit. Humans lose sensitivity to just about everything as they get older. It happens with every sense.

find the author of this, kill him

a woman wrote this

You need to see a doctor. Unless you're sweating from heat, your genitals should be dry.

To think that such insanity is part of our reality at all is baffling, despite lacking the "cultural enrichment" that happening in Europe.

I hope the irony isn't lost on you, since you are posting cancer.

Rick & Morty is literally "I'm just pretending to be retarded" the show, now it's just Poe's Law in effect. Holy fucking shit.

:thinking:

Did it work?

:^)

Every time I click on a picture of a blonde girl with a hairband and see it's not Alice I get a little bit sad.

Wasn't this movie supposed to make people feel sorry for the jews and sympathize with them but it backfired?

Yes it is.
The fact that our biggest mall is filled with Argentinians doesn't help.

Not wet. Just moist or at the very least hydrated. Your pits aren't dry 24/7 either.

I laugh every time

It's like watching children dance and stomp on thin ice with no concept of that which will destroy them being a hair away.

Let me tell ya pal, if anyone circumcised my cock I'd be going after them with a fucking blade and I'd not stop at their genitalia. You DO NOT want an exposed cockhead knocking about in your pants unless it's half dead from exposure.

If that's real it's hilarious and exactly what she deserves for pulling that shit. If she wanted to fuck around she should have just grown a pair and told him she was leaving him, but no, she wanted all his security AND to ride a million dicks but now her man is doing EXACTLY that she can't even crack her puss open from the shock.

Instead of presenting us with fluffbrained 12 year olds on hormone blockers the media should play this guy's tale no?

HERE I AM, STUCK IN LUGIAS STOMACHE

It's fucking air man. It's not gonna do shit that friction with sex/jacking off will already do.