Is Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Holla Forums enough for you?

Is Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Holla Forums enough for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

kamenriderguide.weebly.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not video games though

kill yourself.

It's a video game-themed Rider.

Yeah he even gets a pac man form in one of the movies.

and it's still not a video game is it?

What is this? Japanese power rangers? A bit weird to be still watching kid shows.

He gets a video game.

Way better than Ghost, and only slightly retarded for Kamen Rider standards.
I'm still waiting for Mighty Sisters XXX after Mighty Action X, and Mighty Brothers XX.
I'd fuck Poppy.

That's Kamen Rider but Power Rangers is acutally American Super Sentai.

Power rangers for genesis was pretty ok but come on now. I've grown out of this shit 20 years ago.

lmao grow up

felt kind of fucking garbage, but there was a antagonist that stopped time by pausing irl, that's kind of cool but not enough to push me to watch all of it.
even build is kind of crap but is moving forward and still has cool suits to look at.

that bait is actually kind of funny

It's not bait, you are literally watchig kids shows. I would understand anime but dudes on spandex costumes doing poorly choreographed fights? come on

I'd play new power rangers tho.
They look like that kojima game about space ninjas.

i meant the bait as in

The worst thing is, I can't even be that mad about it due to all the second wave Kamen Rider stuff doing so well. Still, I liked when it was directed as a family show as opposed to a kids show so much more.

I think Gaim was maybe the closest it got to pre W stuff, and even that had a rocky beginning and very anime ending. I hear Ex-Aid was good, but I'm having a really hard time bringing myself to watch it. It just looks so gay and cartoony.

I miss enjoying Toku.

Did you enjoy Amazons? There's some good non live-action toku recently.

Nigger I don't care what kinda name you give to your fancy chinese Power Rangers super hentai, it looks retarded and you probably have the brain capacity of a pidgeon to enjoy it.

Is the whole thing out? I have season 1 but I figured I'd wait to watch it until it had an end. I'm also still a little iffy on it due to it looking like more pretty boy nonsense, but I've heard it's a call back to phase 1 heisei.

Does anyone else want a proper super sentai game? I'd love to see a cooperative one where you and 4 partners fight shitty flavor of the week baddies while trying to defend Tokyo or some shit. Maybe play similar to monster hunter but with special combination attacks and stupid poses.
Or maybe a single-player one starting you off as just a weirdo in a suit chasing litterbugs and escalating more and more as you progress.

also, the new vidya is looking pretty good. I'd rather have another Climax Heroes but I'll take a Ninja Storm style fighting game.

Yes, been out for quite a while.
Supposed to be a spiritual successor to Amazon (not to be confused with Amazons), but I find it hard to really relate those two. There's two seasons which the second ends on a lame cliffhanger, while the pacing is a bit faster than your usual kamen rider as they usually go for more than 40 episodes with the exception of Stronger, but you got some pretty cool amazons/riders and great cast of characters, with the story discussing moral values of hunting prey to live, it is extremely great at least in first season. The second season is undoubtedly the most disappointing, The second season doesn't do it justice as a sequel to the first season, it's not well thought-out in story, due to it's short amount of episodes, it tries to follow up all the character's whereabouts from the previous season, while introducing new characters and story. It feels too rushed and had little time to fully develop the two new amazons in season 2 to really care an large amount about, but at least the pain is short and doesn't cut the water deep.

What a toku game with the plot of Samurai Flamenco? There are a few good sentai games. But don't go around wishing for one, you might get garbage like Chroma Squad.

can we talk about toku games too?
it baffles me that capcom has ported & re-released the other clover games repeatedly but they still ignore /our guy/

cg killed a lot of what made toku fun tbh

gotcha, downloading it now. So you said the second season ends on a cliffhanger but it doesn't look like there's going to be more of Amazons, or are they just leaving it open for if they want to return to it? Basically, is it going to leave me feeling unfulfilled with the show?

Also, I didn't even notice Build was out. His suit looks pretty good after how far the suit departures have been since W but I haven't heard anything about it. Is it any good at the moment?

Jesus fucking christ Chroma Squad was such an abortion. I pirated a copy because I heard it was bad, but it so much worse than I could have possibly imagined. How can anyone be so self-righteous that they are physically incapable of keeping their political proselytizing out of even the first fifteen fucking minutes of the game.
Never had I felt like a developer outright spit in my face before playing that shit.
Somehow I didn't make that connection in my original post, but yes.
Can you name any? Sincerely curious, I'd like to give them a shot.

I haven't heard news about a season 3, but it's just lame, You'll get what I mean as you watch season 2, but you won't be shooting for the moon to want more, just a bitter taste and wanting more of a season 1.

As with your question with Build.
Yeah dude the suits for not only the protag but all of the riders so far are really fucking rad, the smash/enemiesoftheweek design are also appealing to look at.
Big problem with it, despite the Rider, Sento having an iq of a brainlet sub600 compared to the og's iq of 600 is full dick-waving his autistic amount of "haha numbers and equations, i'm such a smart physicist" is so fucking bad and is up your face to with the stupid rider kicks having dumb fucking graphs and lines popping out, it's so gaudy and retarded. There's better ways to show someone's smart than having stupid watches with the legend having pis and stupid square roots of 81. I'm not a big fan of this pseudo-intellectual crap, until later on it is revealed he's a polar opposite in the past and touches on what you are in the past and what you want to be. I'm also not really hooked onto this three nations thing they have going on, like it's split by a huge wall. There's: >>>/m/17596/ but /m/ is kinda dead and I wished more people kept it alive as there's not much actual mecha stuff going on and for reasons not many toku discussion usually poured over to /a/, unless you count trash anime that happen to have mechas.

not who you're asking but Jetman on the NES is really good and it's also based on the best sentai. Then there's Wonderful 101 but I'm sure you knew about that one.

weirdly enough the main character sounds sort of like the new Yu-Gi-Oh protagonist. Perhaps that sort of character is popular in Japan now of days.

and I appreciate the warning about season two. At least I wont have the disappointment going in that I would have experienced at the end. I'll binge it all on Sunday probably.

Thanks user, I'll give it a shot

I'm kind of going off from AVGN and listening to music from sentai/rangers games, they're not bad with ones on older consoles having decent voice quality of the main theme. if it has good music, it has to be a good game, right? but there's a few SNES games, with a street figher clone, beat em ups, side scrollers and as the other user has mentioned, the Jetman game on the Famicom although all in japanese, not an issue until the trivia(?) minigame.

Chroma Squad is such a dumpster fire they had to patch/make a new branch of the game to replace the awful rng and utterly craptastic mecha fights into a really basic rhythm game.

This game is painfully mediocre.

I enjoyed it, but it has been a while since I played it. Also, when it comes to sentai games it's pretty slim pickings and most are trash, so the mere fact it's mediocre but functional may have bumped it in my book.

Kamen Rider on the other hand has several decent games to choose from.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, while not from sentai or kamen, this might be worth looking into, if you know some japanese.

Thanks, I'll have to check these out

Literally saying this while he plays with cartoon dolls

Anyone know which Sentai and Kamen Rider movies/specials are worth watching?

So far I've watched

But there's so many now it's hard to pick out which ones I need to get.

Feels bad that I'm drifting towards classic Amazon AGAIN

seems like it's going to be another Ghost. Awesome suits, bad-mediocre everything else.

Just finished the first episode and really enjoyed it. It reminds me a lot of Agito and you can tell the guy directing it really knew what made first phase Kamen Rider great.

Where are you people coming from?

One day I'll really get into Tokus. I watch Power Rangers every week out of boredom (it's on the tv when I do my workout) and have gone through a few of the Super Sentais, but Kamen is something I've been meaning to get into.

Anyone know the best sub/release to grab? Is there a group that do it for all shows for consistency-sake?

Look up "tv nihon torrents" on Google.

Kuuga is a little hard to get through due to how formulaic it is and a sort of subpar ending, but fight through it for the joy you'll feel when you get to Agito. After that you'll be hooked.

Yeah I knew you would like it.

there's a great recommendation guide for kamen riders, that even kept up to date after the nyaa purge.
kamenriderguide.weebly.com/
Just pick whatever one you think sounds or looks the coolest.

due to the monolithic size of a lot of toku shows, there's no sub group that really does everything even for a single franchise and keeps everything in check, but all the sub groups do a good job, with some obviously rushing to get you fastest subs and ones that rip blu rays, encode it, sub it themselves or asks for another sub group to use their subs or credit them.
Although you may find it harder to find more obscure toku-related mediums to be fully subbed/translated like Astro Fighter Sunred.

I donno this fight was pretty good

In case this thread gets shitcanned by the vols there's always >>>/toku/ to fall back on.

There's TV-Nihon but they're most definitely a case of quantity over quality.

I really, really do. Thanks for pushing me to watch it. Almost finished with the first season and it's reminding me of all the reasons I loved Phase 1 Heisei.

This is undertale tier of cringefest tbh.

Holy fuck, what's the context of this scene?

According to the wiki, some alternate universe where it was originally all "powerful rangers", there's only two powerful rangers for budget reasons I think. i should pick up that series, somehow didn't see it

Man, they made such a big deal out of needing to co-operate for Drago-Knight, and then it basically never came up again.

Holy shit, thats exactly the kind of thing I had in mind, complete with the fucking victory tune and "GAMU CUREAR." Fantastic.

Is Emu /ourguy/?

VIDEO GAMES?

Finished the first season… gotta say, trying to find morality in actual canabalism is a bit unsettling.

I've seen people call a lot of this cringy, but this takes the cake for me.

Sage for not vidya.

Nobody cares.

Akibaranger

Power Rangers for manchildren.