If your game

has people using swords and other bladed weapons on each other, and there's no blood; turn that shit off immediately and chuck it out the window. What the hell is wrong with you?

Are you 14.

Why do you hate violence? Why are you such a pussy? Why are you okay with hit sparks?

But dude my epic anime games have all these over the top battles and superficial cloth damage because Japan hates blood.

Are you 12

what if my game has robots with swords?

checkmate, FAGGOT

Then you should be getting oil and other fluids coming from the robot. If things are not going to be cut, dont have the blades in the game. Replace them with blunt weapons if you cant treat swords right. Tired of this crap.

Japan loves blood. Certainly more than the nintards on Holla Forums.

Is there a game where you play a lecherous midget?

it's called Leisure Suit Larry

OP, get these 10 cocks out of your mouth.

Nintendo is jap. And japs actually have certain laws against certain types of gore like decapitation.

Why did they make him a weird midget? I don't remember that from the old DOS games.

everyone in my game is made out of rocks though.

actually it's his manlet nephew also Larry was always a manlet

You're right. I just looked it up. I never remembered that, but then again, my dad pirated them so I'd never have remembered the covers. I do remember the condom thing that I'm pretty sure was copy protection.

I think he always was a weird midget. Weirdly enough when I think Lesiure Suit larry I think of the time he got fit so that he could have that one slut lust over him, I forget her name.
Man I wonder how that game would go now if they decide to remake it . Didn't it have like amazon lesbian cannibals and shit?

LSL: Reloaded is a thing to reboot the larry franchise

No I meant for that one specific game.

The sprites themselves in the first 3 were always pretty normal proportioned, but once they got to 4th (I think) one they decided to go with the cartoony proportions for larry.

I only ever had the first three, so that makes sense.

What kind of rocks?