Dissapointing

what good can come out of this

I'm not even into futa and this shit made me hard
Goddamn

More and better quality webms
just bigger filesized reposts likely

Wait is it finally time?

user, how do I make good webm?
I still fucking suck despite being spoonfed like a little bitch.

Nicely done

Thanks mang
Any recs?
I use Xmedia Recode
Thats easy enough, my issue is the quality

can finally post this

I think you meant guaranteed

gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
this works for me.
the problem with long webms is that the converters tend to eat the bitrate in the middle. You could try setting the bitrate higher.

DELET DIS

True, probably should have set it at 600 instead of 500
Thanks for the converter man

Welp looks like Bioware found its scapegoat

hello light

I just remembered what this episode was

dorks

Reminder that if your video uses more than 500kb per second, you're fucking doing it wrong.

If someone needs Webm ideas take that video of some Russian driving car into airport and slap "Metal Machine" by Sabaton on the background

rip

Got more?

Nigger what is this gayshit.

they'll regret their decision

RIP my nigger

he's in a better place
with his waifu

I'm sort of jealous

Oh shit im curious to see more

o fuck, RIP

is that demolition d?

I look forward to meeting him on the other side some day. His life had ups and downs, but in the end he left this world with his love at his side.

i wasn't supposed to post that horrible thing

EVERY
SINGLE
GOD DAMN TIME

Yes please and thank you.

whats the game on that australian nightmare webm ?

wew

an actual australian nightmare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

If you're on Windows just do the following

that was one file
that i now must swallow my soul and just remake

rip friend bird

who is this guy

Just lower the audio bitrate a little. No need to remake the whole thing.

Remember when Konami made games? Weren't those good times?

And there I was, thinking this site wouldn't become any slower.

source of this autistic spaz?

that bitch blinked twice, i win

you do win indeed

Christ how have casuals become this bad?

I really want a source on this guy

Because losing is not fun? Especially if there is no skill involved in the loss or win

FINALLY

Traps in D2 give you time to react.

I can see where Criterion got the idea for these.

You should stop trying to reach the limit as a goal then. Just reduce the resolution to reasonable levels (ie. not your screen resolution like a lot of retards do in webm threads, which has the added bonus of having it lag for some people) and lower the quality so that it still looks fine. Seeing every single wrinkle on someone's face may be a pleasant detail but there is no way in a million years that you are going to need that much detail on every single one you make, since in most cases all you want is to show a certain event happening rather than jerk off to the aesthetics of a concrete wall. It's rare to see anyone ever care about efficiency or non-cancerous filesizes.

You know, after finishing typing the post I decided to update the thread to see if had posted your webm and you just did every single fucking thing that I was about to say not to.

ror

I haven't watched this in ages and the humor still holds up without any nostalgia. Pretty good

Rest in peace grape-kun

1) This isn't vidya
2) No one cares about gook idols
3) The dark haired one looks like that tranny Bailey

and you think that will make me stop? are you retarded?

c-could it be?

Reminder you can always use staxrip to get better keyframe control

can someone shrink this video down?
the smallest i can get it is 25mb

what the fuck are talking 'bout m8? this has been posted before for some time now

DORK

This

take this larger resolution smug I've been sitting on
pls forgive

ShrekCumsAllOgreTheProtagsFace.webm

The most ironic thing is, that fucking penguin probably wouldn't have died if they didn't put the waifu cut out in the enclosure causing it to not eat and stand next to it all the time. It's like pottery.

weebs will always be hopeless degenerates

toooo..much…smug….can't……

This is why you'll always be the inferior species.

Holy fuck I'm dying

nigger I'm pretty sure that's a glitch or something
I played through the entirety of D1 and chests didn't start hurting until the caves and hell. They hurt in the catacombs, but I never remembered them even coming close to that level, even the ones that had absurd effects.
Maybe my gear and stats were better though, as this user was only level 10 with no resistances and no increase in vitality at all.
He also had telekinesis and didn't use it for the chest so it was probably done to make this meme

It was a 20 year old penguin, he was going to die regardless.

I'm pretty sure he was a Magellanic penguin, which can live to 30. So no, he wouldn't have.

He was a Humboldt penguin, faggot, they only live about 20 years.

He was a humboldt penguin and they live up to 20yrs.

Goodnight, Grape prince.

can someone explain me what are those for?

As requested

f

>this is a warning for all waifufags
>they still wont listen

who is this

garbage, I can do better

What' the source from, this is pretty dank

When did Jim do this?
Cause holy shit is it fucked up

VR seems to be coming a long way for being "dead".

Mother of god.

Feels good not being a normalfag with subpar intellect

saved and a thanks

Holy shit. You fuckin' mad man!

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Damn, I knew that with a file size bump the durations up a ton last time, but I didn't think it could go up exponentially, but damn. Good times a head.

4K 2 hour long shitposting is nigh

MOTHER OF A GOD

Fukken how?

Did you feed that movie into the VP9 codec about seven times before you made that upload?

Jesus christ.

We can now pirate movies with as little as 16MBs
Hollywood status; BTFO!

is this the YIFY rip?

AMBIANCÉ DRAWS NIGH

Good work friend

anime episodes compressed into 16MB when?

never ever

It will be our doom

some user has posted ghost stories some time ago

I tried with NGE when the limit was 12 and it looked horrible even with an incredibly tiny resolution (I was using VP9). I doubt that 4 more MBs would help that much for full anime episodes.

4 times about 14 months ago when there was first talks of a 16 mb file limit. Haven't encoded anything since then so when I saw that it was raised to 16 mb I came and posted it. You could probably get more quality out of it if you use a more up to date version of ffmpeg.

You could get any video that's 90 minutes or a simplistic video that is 130 minutes into 16 mb a year ago so it should be possible to get the majority of movies onto Holla Forums; the quality may be unviewable on some of them though.

Anime compresses really well for the most part (low frame rate, large blocks of a single color, etc.). It wouldn't be too hard to get 30 minute episodes into 16 mb without having to tune per episode.

Probably could have done a lot better, also the amount of colors in a video also fuck with the file size.

don't know about that, but cartoon webums are a thing

Already possible with shorts

Comparing it to old titles.

OY GEVALT

yeah I don't think it was on page 13 when this thread got created. Anyway, previous webm thread archive.is/35OKJ

Testing

I'm gonna stop now, just thought I might as well dump all of them after the first couple.

Sonic is a vidya.

Incredible, user

No, I meant the file size limit.

My bad, I thought that one was longer. This is the one that needed more.

F

You'd be surprised what anons can pull off.

Fuck me sideways, wizards are real.

Incredible. What a time to be alive.

it doesn't matter what the file size limit is , what matters is what's you plan to do with it

This some kinda streamer on Nico Nico Douga or something? Is she an actual shut-in?

WEW!

what's the game?

Having a cute wife that drinks too much and prevents you from taking care of business isn't cute nigger.

THE PROMISED LAND

Someone fucking did it holy shit

What game is that?

got your anime right here

Bad Mojo

Imagine the possibilites

Source on that second one?
Loving the atmosphere and dithering

Nevermind

I really need to play Tex Murphy

For example, this short cartoon used to have a small screen size to be posted.
Assuming 8ch doesn't run out of money
And you should be making sure it don't
You could post full 30 min videos at a decent resolution. Whatever jewtube uses by default.

Thank you programming primate.

I already had a similar version saved, but thanks!

don't utter that game's name with all that shit, lad

I find this amusing

wtf, I love rick and morty now!

Beat matches Torbs walk speed

Or I just meme music because I'm always playing with terrible gamers and often carrying 80% of matches

I can't believe how fucking dumb that is.
Stargate getting that Team America style cameo makes more fucking sense than that.

I hope the same thing that happens to every other popular show doesnt happen to Xavier, and he stays in moderate obscurity

Fresh content incoming.

A lot of anime incorporates CGI nowadays.

Mcfucking kill yourselves

No Heroes Allowed VR

It's even worse, the ship makes BSG-style jumps now because "fuck the 40 years of canon".

Fukase Kojima
twitter.com/0_0_0_egg_0_0_0
close to being a shut-in, but is an actual neet with adhd
known for her live streams doing stupid shit or arguing with someone online
inactive but still part of idol group, busuID

JUST my continuity up, fam.

I'm a casual on Star Trek lore, and never watched BSG. How'd they fuck up?

Oh man I hope we get webms of entire episodes of stargate some day
On second though I kind of thought about it and how new actors wouldn't be the same but considering how the movie and the tv series literally did that and didn't bat an eyelash, it might work.

Early Stargate was good camp fun, the later stuff when Ben Browder gets in is when it dies, but by then you can focus on Stargate Atlantis.
Farscape was superior (and according to some anons stories, the staff loathed Stargate for being tacky/cheap/stealing storylines maybe) but sometimes you want camp.

Not to mention the series would be rife with reaction webms. "Indeed", any snark O'Neil says, Rodney being a cunt.

Who? What does he have to do…
Wow you really are right, I totally forgot about that shit after shifting my focus to Atlantis.

shame they are reviving it.

The whole Orai thing was worth forgetting.

U FUCKIN WOT M8, Farscape was like a comedy version of Stargate the CGI effects were bland and boring and the plot was way too obvious and lighthearted, nothing they did really mattered while in Stargate if the crew fucked up something the entire planet would either fall to other invaders or break into civil war.

I watched and enjoyed Farscape for what it was but there is no way its better than Stargate

And Sabrina the Teenage Witch. With an edgy reboot no less.
How far along is Stargate's reboot. Just rumors or conformation?

On BSG the ships "jump" from point A to B, you blink and you're there. There's no tunnel effect like on Star Trek, Star Wars or Stargate.
For some reason, one of the stories on STD is the invention of that technology that would allow the Diversity Discovery to jump. The big problem is that the show takes place before the original series, so everything you see on that show makes no sense. Also that tech uses the equivalent of the midichlorians. It's pure non sense.
Thank god there's the show The Orville

Satan, I have to disagree.
Stargate got real fucking campy. Very day-time.
Farscape- whether it succeed in at it or not for you- was trying to tell a more grand story and was much darker at times.
Albeit- the silly episodes in Farscape were sillier than the silly stuff from Stargate.

Stargate got campy in later seasons when the good producer left the show and was replaced with some idiot, ofc we are talking about SG1 and not abominations like other versions like SG Atlantis and the like

Season 3-7 is when it was at it's best. It's also a really fun setting to run tabletop RPG campaign in.

I'm disappointed.

Captcha: Funpai

Atlantis was the best one!
Or at least, it wasn't shit when Stargate went bad.

I've seen that thread on /tg/.
Y'all having fun?

That's not an argument, not every show can invest a ton of money on CGI, especially at the time.
More like Doctor Who on cocaine.

BLACK ALERT

even in space niggers can't stop being criminal animals

Darb is perfect.

…was the thing in the helmet supposed to be a borg?

I laughed out loud the first time I head it. I thought it was made in case of a chimpout (webm)
I fucking hate that show, every character speak like if they were from 2017, they're all passive-agressive, no respect for the rank.

I haven't seen Farscape, but "trying to tell a more grand story and was much darker at times [then stargate]" is what Stargate Atlantis was about.

I imagine as time goes on, newer CPUs/GPUs will get better and better encoding hardware/media ASICs on-board as well as better media codecs coming out will have the (((unintended))) consequence of movies getting improved low-bitrate encodings

cucks

RE lag hackers - and a rope squad.

It will only be a problem if video sharing goes mainstream outside of safe spaces like YouTube which it wont.

It won't work. Better said, it can't work. Just look at Stargate Universe. The show's focus on cuckoldry and shit like the stronk asian woman who went on to inhabit the body of a cripple shows that any new Stargate series would just be more SJW propaganda like STD.

Last resort.

I don't think stargate universe was a genuine attempt at being a stargate show. I think it was an attempt at making a new Startrek which is why its like STD.
I can't believe its abbreviation is STD, it had to be intentional right?

You truly are great, user.

You master of the forbidden arts, what have you done?

And you'd be absolutely right. They didn't want to make a Stargate show. It was a test run to see how easy it would be to destroy an IP. They were wildly successful in running Stargate into the ground, and within a decade, they now have Dr. Who, Star Wars, Star Trek, ect.

Stargate Universe was more of an attempt to tap into the Space Opera genre. Thats why it was so focused on drama and part of the reason why it died so quickly was because it was such a huge shift from the previous two series.

If my computer hadn't caught fire I'd have something for you guys, fuck.

You can just reencode the (original) audio at a slightly higher bitrate until you're some 100 bytes away from the filesize limit.

They tried a different approach to the Stargate concept. More philosophical and sci-fi than military "kill everything with your P90". I liked it. It's basically what Atlantis should've been instead of a SG-1 clone.

So what you are saying is that it was more like startrek?

Jesus fucking christ that got me laffin

Yep. I think it came at the wrong time. They should've slowly shifted the tone on Atlantis first, that way the fanbase wouldn't have reacted as autistic as they did when they saw the first trailer.
You can see the way SGU was shot, the way they approach each encounter with an alien race, it was really facinating, there was a sense of discovery and mystery.

I actually did this the day the limit was set to 12MB. I put everything on the highest quality setting, used custom settings to lower the muxer overhead with mkvtoolnix, cropped out the credits, averaged every 2 frames and spent 16 hours encoding a 320x180 video downscaled with a tuned lanczos filter (using mpv to downscale before passing to ffmpeg).
I discarded it because I deemed it too shit. If I knew it was worth this many (you)s I'd have kept and posted it.

WE NEED SAUCE

Well, damn. I don't know from idol groups, but her pinned tweet contained an Amazon wishlist. Do they just beg for things and act "cute"? Also, I had no idea people in Japan vaped.

It must be painful being cucked out of so many (You)'s
have a pity one

mpc4utube

Source of the 2nd webm.

Hobo with a shotgun

Hollywood needs to burn already.

Dude i had forgotten that Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru existed. thanks

i suppose people give her things, it is japan and she has fans

Yeah, but nigger alert worth it.

Was that "Black Alert!, Black Alert!"?
Did the AI of the ship suddenly step in to stop this bullshit?

Japan is full of westaboos.
Their difference from us is that they're fixed on the worst of the west whereas weaboos are fixed on 2 of the few good things in japan, a section of their entertainment industry and old cars.

No probelmo man

Yes.

I need to learn nip faster

They may some day take the image of Gondola, but they will never take what he truly means and what he is.

Why do people make this shit sound so bad? The music would be ok, if it was not completely spoiled the "shit of the year" muting-deep-bassdrum-effect-stock-effect.
Do hipsters actually think that the word "deep" in the name of the effect means what 2deep" means to them? Asking for a friend.

Amen.

why were the original songs replaced with those meh ones?

I want to fuck her

Who is this cuck with the problem glasses?
Maybe I'm better off not knowing

hownew.ru

Jesus Christ.

where was this at? guy is a total retard

Suck my dick, choke on it.

sorry im a no nigger dick person

I gave you a hint, i'm not going to spoonfeed your ass.

What an ass. There are plenty of good games, but many companies don't want to go through the regionalization process because the companies that handle that are notorious for changing story and dialogue elements of the games not for ease of understanding but to insert their own social views into the games. Often at the expense of the creators attempt. That and many western games have fallen into the push two buttons to chain easy combos that only minimally give the feeling of actually doing something.

I know its Mr. Fich Cuck im just being obnoxious

When GG was going on, I was working at a big game company, too busy to look into the incident, wasn't on any imageboards either.
Then I got fired after triggering a SJW and started lurking here around beginning of 2016.
I've looked into GG and related events a bunch (I'm making a game so it's kind of important, doesn't matter much to me as a gamer since I play all my games in Japanese anyways), but I honestly haven't come across this guy before.

From a young age I've been playing mostly Japanese games, so I kind of have to go out of my way to learn anything about these sjw devs.

His face is one you don't forget (partially because he gets mocked around here pretty often)
I didn't recognize him at first but I figured it out.
I'll give you a hint.
Fez 2 is cancelled

They're anime songs. Howl's Castle is the fall one, and my favorite.

Oh shoot, that's Phil Fish?
You all are right, I'm a massive newfag, should have known better…
I've heard his story a thousand times over, but I guess I just never registered his face for some reason.

That was back in 2012. When asked about it after the fact he doubled down. Now he's irrelevant. I looked it up and the last game he released was in 2016, and it's just an abstract VR puzzle game. Complete. Trash.

Source?

How hard is it for you people to crop black bars?

If they used a gui editor its no problem

Not a problem for the command line either, unless you're a pleb.

Finally figured out how to make this Gondola under 16M without looking like asspuke

Except you can't tell with command line what the video looks like until it's actually done

Reminder that Goose was emotionally compromised as fuck when he said this his mom was in the hospital with terminal cancer and has gone one to say that it's only true if that's all you fucking do in life.

Even the Japanese versions of games get censored to suit SJWs now. Nintendo of America pretty much admitted that Treehouse gets tp precensor the Japanese devs as they make the game, and we've censorship of the JP version of games as big as Street Fighter 5 and as small as Sword Art Online. Knowing Japanese just doesn't save you from censorship anymore. The only sure way for a game to avoid censorship is to have no plans to release in the west (see: Phantasy Star Online 2).

The lack of beard threw me off. SJW betas almost look like humans without the beard.

Why do you insist in both playing and posting this cancer?
Do you have brain damage?

We have Steam threads up right now with anons posting their Fallout 4 times so yes it's very likely.

Is Satan telling the truth or trying to lead us astray?

Thanks Chodemonkey

Second time you posted this and I have yet to see that.

Except that's wrong, because you can open and view any partial render while the rest is still processing.

And dropped

Tell me about it I'm so glad Capcom added Microtransactions when they released DMC4SE It totally improved the game and wasn't completely pointless at all.

But you have to start the render to check

Oh fuck I was born the same year as grape kun, shit that makes me sadder now. I hope grape kun gets his waifu in heaven. Penguins are the best birds the only reason they don't fly is because they get their wings from heaven with the rest of the angles.

Take your goalposts and your gui and shove them up your ass.

Pretty sure ffmpeg can do previews.

Only while encoding is in progress

I hope this plays correctly

nigga the quality is awful

It's also 7 minutes long. You can give your shot at it.

that will take a while, also what the fuck happened to quakeworld defrag movie by ruskies? shits gone off jewtube

I like that we can now post two 8MB webms at once, useful for stuff that you have but no longer have the source for and thus can't re-encode them.

I forgot who he was, and knowing the game that was his only claim to fame makes his words even more asinine.

See if I need to rework this.

Color me fucking impressed.

ffplay supports reencoding before playing, alternatively you can set the output to an audio and a video device on ffmpeg.
Because audio and video are encoded sequentially you can also just play something as it encodes.

Hold me.

Can some amazing user turn this into a webm?

I don't have it but that has already been made into a webm and it get's posted all the time.

It's like I'm really watching this on VHS again!
I keep trying to recode a full episode, but aside from looking like absolute dogshite, it also keeps exceeding the filesize I order it to use.

But it's not a 16MB WebM now is it?

nice

is there a compilation of intense headpatting like the one right after Meme-san?

That's because you haven't got the slightest idea what you're actually doing.

Is that first pic your actual encode parameters, or are you trolling? 2kb for a video bitrate? That couldn't make a 10 second still with a GOP of 250 look good.

First off, change the audio from Vorbis to Opus, make it mono and bring the bitrate down to 32 (or probably even 24), that should bring your video bitrate from 2 to 78, that's 39 times the previous bitrate.

Secondly, in the encoding options change speed from 5-faster to 1-slower or 2-slow at the most (0-slowest is the best, but so goddamn slow for very little actual gain that 1-slower is the better option. Never use anything above 3-medium for any encode).

Thirdly, possibly. You're converting animation, and that can often be run at a lower framerate than regular video to no detriment, so try adding the "field - SelectEven or SelectOdd filter, cutting the framerate in half, doubling your available bitrate per frame.

Do these things and it might work adequately.

RIP NoTrabbu

New OC coming through

hooray, i finally get to upload this in a resolution that doesn't look COMPLETELY ass

This is probably a really stupid question is it even possible to change what the thumbnail on a .webm is? It also looks random in these threads.

how to survive.

why didnt he just boil the coffee in the pan then drain it out into the mug.

the thumbnail is the frame in the middle of the webm.

And there's no way to adjust that?
For instance if one wanted to give a lewd webm a non-lewd thumbnail

I mean…. you see, Holla Forums does not grab a random frame as a thumbnail, it takes the frame right in the middle of the webm. So I assume if you posted a 1 frame picture into the middle of you webm Holla Forums would pick it up as a thumbnail.

That's what I thought it would take
The things I do for memes.