No mount and blade general

Alrighr, feel free to use this as a generic M&B thread, for the rest of you what are some good mods for someone who wants the native experience but better?

Other urls found in this thread:

taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REMOVE SARRANID!

Its just going to die once it reaches 50 posts.
Also new Q&A Developer Blog for Bannerlord came out yesterday.
Not much interesting info besides some tech difficulties and confirmation that dynamic wall destruction will be exclusive to Watch Towers.

At least we can still fuck up the wall, even if its destruction only happens on the World Map.

Wouldn't it make more sense for it to only apply to walls?

I'm still surprised these roaches were able to string up a 3d engine in the first place so I'll take what I can get.

Probably gave out some balance and gameplay issues.

I wonder if there's any lore reason why the giants from Perisno worship Khorne…

I really should reinstall War band but I just got bored after milking tournaments for easy money and becoming the most powerful marauding merc in Calradia

what is the best vanilla based Warband mod?

Diplomacy? Floris? something else?

Serves you right for believing in turkroaches

Dickplomacy is good.

M&B is dead, play holdfast

We already knew that. Watch towers and merlons are the only things destructible on the map, though you can create a breach in the wall before you initiate the assault.

Thats why I said confirmation
That info is 1 year old, shit could have changed
Just like I stated in my post, its an option in the World map.

So, it's dogshit with sprinkles on top?

I imagine that will be one of the first they mod in, because it can't be that difficult to make one item in the environment destructible when there is already code that allows other items to be destructible as well.

i can't even help you lad

I hope
Haven't seen mod support this extensive for a while
Not at laucnh anyway

I'm not good with these.

Should've added lines that point to the characters' heads.

Sorry about the wait, user.

What took you so long?

Sarranids>Vaegirs>Nords>Swadians>Khergits>Rhodoks.

Discuss.

Khergits a shit
SHIT

Sorry for that shitpost.
Anyway, can someone link me the Diplomacy mod for 1.172?

Swadians > Nords > Rhodoks > Vaegirs >>>>>>>>>> Khergits >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kebab

I can see where you're coming from with most of it, but Rhodoks>Vaegirs? Why? So you'll spend most of any battle either bent over reloading or hiding behind a massive shield like a coward?

If you're defending a siege then they're (IMO) the best troops to have on the walls.

Knights and huscarls are always good in a siege. Vaegirs iirc never really had a stand-out troop, and fuck the other two.

I agree they're effective, and having sharpshooters is good for any army, but I've found actually playing as a Rhodok to be one of the most boring things in the game since herding cattle.

Must be posted.

Hey, remind me again Mountain blade anons, what's the freshest mod for someone who is a dirty weeb? Last I checked, Gekokujo is dead.

Why does everyone play like the Khergits though, with their horses and their horse archery?

check again retard

You know what this calls for

What do you mean, Daimyo edition? The 3.1 beta has been sitting for a while.

BONERLORD WHEN

Another feast and tournament?

Khergits memes aside are pretty damned powerful in open battle.

Here's a mod bannerlordfags could do

anyone know which mods have those bonus orders?
like volley fire, brace polearms for charge etc.
i think gekokujo might have had that but i could be wrong, and i'm too lazy to download it to test unless i'm sure

I know Floris has them. PoP doesn't, it only has formations like shield wall and wedge. I think Gekokujo has them, it's been about a year though so don't quote me on that.

I want my Butterlord now!

One of the flaws with M&B is that you're basically stuck going horse archer.
Even if you go 1h+shield+lance+anything sooner or later you'll be in a siege standing still waiting for your dudes to get the enemy archers and break their wall of infantry near the siege ladder, or unable to attack a pack of archers because you don't have a ranged weapon of your own and they're so many it's dangerous to approach.

Oh and riding a horse has no downside. There should be a weight limit for horse riders + the loss of 1 weapon slot. That would mean no horse + shield if you go horse archer, and no ranged weapon if you go horse lancer (assuming your 3rd slot is a backup 1handed weapon and not a thrown weapon).
Personally I also feel horses are too agile, if they were less agile horsemen wouldn't run circles around infantry poking them.
Fixing the AI would be nice too, horsemen charge then stand still fighting infantry. You have to order them to fuck off inbetween cavalry charges, it would be nice if they scrambled by themselves.

rest of the list is fine though

Nigger just carry a crossbow for sieges. You're not going to use a cavalry lance in a siege anyway. Just switch out.

Rhodoks>>>>>>>>POWER GAP>>>>>>>Swadians>Sarranids>Nords>Khergits>Whoegirs

t.spic

>tfw building an army of manhunters and upgrading the fuck out of them because floris

I don't think you quite grasp why the game is called Mount and Blade. But in multiplayer there is a downside to horses, you have less men compared to the infantry and present a bigger target to enemy arches, on top of the fact that if you do get dehoresed you are ill equipped to fight on foot.

BUTTERLORD WHEN

u wot

Anyone know a good graphics mod I can just put into native? Only care about nature, landscape and map graphics

I just want to play it. The dev blogs are nice, but I just wish they'd come out with at least an estimated release date instead of stalling. I want to believe they'll somehow still finish it this year.

Are there any mods where you can build a kingdom?
Not just take over pre-existing towns and castles, but like create your own hamlet and grow it out then begin your assault on the others

I don't but have you messed with supersampling anti aliasing? It's the next best thing for old games.

Being a manhunter army in Floris is comfy as fuck

not as far as i know
that's exactly what butterlord is supposed to be

how do i git gud in gekokujo?
i had 40 troops, half of which were archers and fucking monks still beat me because they're more accurate and actually have something better than a knife for a melee weapon

pick fights wisely

Swadians are noble and cultured knights. Every other faction is a variation of bandits descended from peasants.

And so
Swadia>>>Taiga Bandits>Mountain Bandits>Sea Raiders>Steppe Bandits>Desert Bandits

What is that green spot in the sky?

What are some mods and good starting guides for a completely new player. I have no clue what the fuck I'm doing.

Diplomacy mod
Go win some tournaments and place bets on yourself.

What do you think?
probably just a reflection in the camera or something

Just play the game and do what you want. I will say, careful with the sea raiders and steppe bandits. Avoidance is best until you have a good team.
As for mods, I'd say you should play vanilla until you get the hang of things and then play Floris. It's mostly like native but with a ton more stuff. After that you should check out the Caravanserai on the official forums to find something to your taste

NEW DEV BLOG TALKING ABOUT THE CELT/BRITBONG FACTION
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/30

I guess we'll have to ring civilization to these barbarians

*bring
Fuck, I broke my right arm, I'm writting with my left one and leaving typos everywhere I go.