twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DELETE THIS
ROLL PURE VIRGIN

Gutsman had cameos in Mega Man 2 and 3.

Huh

Your waifu is canon slut

I WILL HOLOCAUST YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

It's the ass isn't it.

The kool aid man already did that to your family Vegeta.

Zero dies a lot

wat?

Not obscure, but Woodman is the nicest robot master.

Guts Man's Ass is hidden in this video.

BUT DR. LIGHT IS HIS DAD TOO. THIS CAN'T BE CANON.

ASK
YOUR
PARENTS

airman cant be beaten, hes the toughest robot master and has a fan like the song which is really cool my favs song

I N C E S T

ITT anons are cucked by Gutsman

Funny shit aside, Mega Man does not destroy the IC chips of any Robot Masters, so that they can be rebuilt and freed of malicious programming, and thus carry out their original functions or be repurposed to something else they like.

This is why in some of the games' database, they mention things like Guts Man having a friendly rivalry with Concrete Man, who wasn't around until MM9.

Gutsman also likes Karaoke, according to Mega Man & Bass.

Why is it so difficult for someone who speaks English to make this shit?

Talkhaus crossposting? Im shocked

According to the new Hyrule Encylopedia, Termina was a dream world like Koholint Island

Da fuq is that

Robots cant lay eggs user

Super secret Roll fact:Roll has a super cute and smooth robo-cunny.

And he seems to be pretty good at it, too

Its ok

Oh boy

GUTS'D

Mario was called "Ossan" in programming before Jump Man or Mario

The hell is talkhaus about that post?

I need to clean my glasses, god damn.

Not really obscure, but Megaman doesn't appear in the X series since in the future Doctor Wily captures a retired Megaman, reprograms him, names him Quint, and sends him back in time to kill the Megaman of the past. Ultimately Megaman kills Quint, so this means in canon Megaman killed himself.

I'll never get why they thought Mega Man on a pogo stick was a good idea for a villain.

Popo and Nana's relationship is left ambiguous on purpose

But being faithfully married is the opposite of being a slut.

Super Smash Bros 1:

Roll is pure virgin

Cucked by
I N C E S T ?

look at Holla Forums being right again

Gutsman and Roll don't exist in real life so why does it matter?

DUH DUH

Gutsman applying the Mating Press to Roll when?

test

I'm not even into Roll at all, but it's just some random magazine, the only time it would be canon is if it's actually in a Maga Man game.

I've been thinking about this, but how many mavericks in the Mega Man X series were actually evil and how many of them were just ordinary reploids labeled mavericks because of their way of life? In Megaman X4, 5 of the 8 "mavericks" are part of the repliforce, while the remaining three are sigma's mavericks just mixed in with the mess. How many actually dindu nuffin and how many were actually evil? summoning the megaman x lorefag.

I forgive you

That is it. It is time to purge all the fucking sentient robots. I have had enough with scraps being told that they matter and that they have feelings. It really grinds my gears, especially in games like Xenosaga where a bunch of reduplicable shit cries muh fee fees.

Let's get out on a tray.

friendzone or cucked

Love fupoo's stuff. When's he gonna release the full version of that one crop?

Yeah, just fuck 'em instead.

gay

Nigger that image is literally heterosexual by definition.

Which crop?

the babby one

Webm for you lads

This one?

do you guys play runescape? that game is so OVER 9000!!!!! rofl xd you guys see that youtube poop that's like SPAGHETTI FOR DINNER YOU MUST DIE FALCON PUNCH haha that was so funny we should play brawl sometime, whats ur friend codes?

no the rosalina one

dude its funny and makes me xd

haha ikr roflcopters
my brawl friend code is 164729479729836284629759274576932840274594727592735602164832648028344830173684

Man, this is some oldfag YouTube shit here

Roll is a dirty slut that fucks dogs.

SHE'S PURE!

I think that's not quite correct. If I understand it correctly, it seems that in the Mega Man universe, in the event of a time paradox, the "present day" continues as though the time travel happened and altered the present, but the future is re-written starting from the last point where time made sense, meaning the causal time travel event in the future disappears. There are games after MMII which treat its events as canon, which means that Light and Mega Man are now expecting Wily to attempt to make Quint, which would alter how it happens, if it happens at all.

In Rockman & Forte: Challenger From The Future, the final boss is Rockman Shadow, another iteration of Quint that resulted from the timeline rewriting itself after Quint was killed. This version of Quint, who was considered a failure and discarded by Dr. Wily for some reason, instead learned to upgrade himself, and in doing so actually succeeded in destroying Earth. Without purpose, he became nihilistic, and decided to go back in time to fight the only person he thought could kill him, which was his former self, Mega Man. The game's scenario is actually an extended suicide plot by Rockman Shadow, to trick Mega Man into fighting him and giving a chance to die, because Shadow either can't or won't self-terminate. Incidentally, he mentions while dying that the Wily in his future stops doing evil things at some point, which might mean that it was a better one than Mega Man just created, which led to the X series.

That's the most likely interpretation. The wording with which Shadow talks about himself is slightly ambiguous. Another reading suggests he also could have been a predecessor or successor to Quint, in which Wily just tried and failed to make a copy of Mega Man rather than kidnapping him. If this is the case, then it likely means that the timeline didn't change, and Rockman Shadow destroyed the world before X was discovered. If this is the case, then that's likely the event that completely changed the structure of world government by the time of the X series, and why no one remembers or talks about the original Mega Man. However, I think that this is unlikely, since nobody brings it up when another iteration of Mega Man, X, is found. Additionally, because Shadow believes that Wily stopped doing evil things in the future, it's unlikely that it's the same timeline, since Wily died while working on Zero and the virus, which he didn't keep secret from his robots, as shown in The Power Fighters. It's also unlikely that Wily would try "Make a copy of Mega Man" again, since he'd already tried and failed with Bass, but failure hasn't stopped him from trying exactly the same shit multiple times in a row before.

I'd take Rush's knot :3

MODS MODS MODS

Gutsman doesn't have a dick so he isn't fucking anyone.

Obviously one of these isn't so obscure.

Fuck that reminds me of my first masterball
I used it on some deer pokemon or something, and when I got mad I couldn't catch the legendary I jewed some other kid at school out of his. At one point he was literally begging me to give it back and I just walked away. Good times
polite sage for blogpost

But that would mean Roll doesn't have a cunny.

philotes get out

what kind of faggot doesn't just use the missingno glitch?

Not necessarily. Dr. Light is just keeping her for himself.

I don't think who that is

Gross. A female.

Top taste.

That greedy old man.

STILL misspelling Mega Man, even when image posted in OP spells it correctly

FUCK YOU, YOU SENILE OLD SHIT

what're you, a faggot?

Kys, my man.

Disgusting.

Close, but he isn't Quint 2.0. Rockman Shadow was a robot made by Wily in the future based on Mega Man's design that he later discarded in favor of turning Mega Man into Quint. Resenting his being abandoned, he went back in time to take over the world.

Don't be a selfish prick, user.

What a fag.

Zero is Yamcha as a robot confirmed.

The enemies in Resident Evil 4, in spite of being in Spain, do not speak the Iberian dialects native to the region. It's actually Equatorial Guinean in origin, brilliantly foreshadowing the next numbered title taking place in Africa.

I thought they were siblings.

All Up in Dem Guts Man

Fucking christ user

Some girls are as likely to stick something up their ass as their pussy when masturbating. *I'm* not about to argue the finer points of it with them.

I can't fault the bottom left one
The guy only gives you a diploma in international versions but he really did give you Mew in Japan

did u no?

supa mary es video gay?

It always was megaman.

I wonder if this was OP's intent all along.

In the NES 8-bit games there is a space between Mega and Man.

Proof?

Every single title screen and box art where it's written as
MEGA
MAN
duckduckgo.com/?q=mega man nes title screen&t=ffab&iax=images&ia=images
Even in pic related box art when the two words appear on the same line, although the kerning isn't perfect, there's a clear space between the two words. It happens on Mega Man X 2 box art on the SNES too.
It's weird because Rockman is written as one word in Japanese and the literal translations, but two words in English.

You're grasping at straws, it's clearly megaman.

Look at Mega Man 5's box. Look at "MAN". The spacing between A and N in "MAN" is completely different from the larger spacing between "MEGA" and "MAN".

It's M E G A M A N

You put a space between A and M so yes, you're correct. :^)

You're admitting that you're wrong now, but I'm sure you'll pop up with your bullshit next time as well.

Do any search for "megaman" as in pic related and see what results you get.
inb4 "LOL I TROLL U I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED".

Megaman.com
see no space.

Happier now, faggot?

KYS

That's impressive if I may say so.

They weren't all down for it.

Are these comics canon in the megaman universe or just within the comics themselves like the marvel and dc comics are within their own universes and timelines?

They're technically non-canon, but follow the original story pretty closely.

Nigga, you gay.

epic waste of trips, my guy

He didn't, the only way to get it in game is the glitch.