Mweep Mweep Mweep Mweep Mweep Mweep

ALL OF HYRULE'S WATER PASSES THROUGH MY ASS AND BALLS

ALL OF Holla Forums'S DUBS ARE MINE

you don't own nothing goy

You're a nigger, King Zora. How'd you become king again?

Hyrule field is surrounded by giant rock walls and Gerudo desert has no value at all except for big nosed whores.
thre are no trade routes.

He seized power in a violent coup, ethnically cleansed the old firebreathing fishhead Zoras. And to ensure his absolute power, he regularly sacrifices his daughter to their god.

(Somehow, she keeps coming back.)

Shit, no wonder libcucks pretend to like vidya and play Zelda

You don't know that. Just use your imagination. Hyrule is a magical place that is full of possibilities. Maybe the road is hidden via some magical spell that the trade cabals have set in place for their merchants, who can only pass through them by using some special amulet, or series of words, to briefly dispell the magic.

It's amazing that no one has risen to the tyrant in order to end his reign of horrendous oppression.

Mweep mweep I wanna pass my dick and balls through your daughter.

why would you do that?

Loli Ruto is best Ruto.

Titties without nipples are just sad sacks of fat

Tits are pretty much just a shitless ass.

Why
WOULDNT
I do that?
I wanna eat her like a sushi roll. I wanna fuck her like we fuck the oceans eco system. I wanna pilot my submersible into her crushing depths. I want loose my seamen to her briney deep.
And one daay after I become king of the zoras and become a fat fuck like you, hyrules precious water will pass between MY dick and balls.
Mweep

Here, I have a handy guide if you want to be a fish fucker.

don't fish have a thing that if you put your dick in it'll get stuck and won't go out

you're thinking of pigs you fucking degenerate

Gorons are the best race, brother.

Maybe I'm thinging of sneks

10/10 i laughed heartily