TOE HOE THREAD - Grand Theft Autumn Edition

Watcha Playan?
Who's your waifu?
Secondaries need not apply

Bumpin.

You can't stop me faglet.

Thanks

REMOVE RABBIT

I've been playing IN on lunatic and I can get as far as Reimu before I game over.

pic related is my waifu

Bully Sukuna

Actually been getting back into it after not playing any of them (besides HSiFS) for a while. Trying to 1CC the earlier games in earnest now since I've had a bad habit of playing one, getting stuck around stage 5/6, then moving on to another to repeat. Playing EoSD, feels good to finally perfect Patchoulli and nearly clear the game on a random run compared to past attempts.

Don't have a 2hu waifu, but the creepy imaginary friend is my favorite, with Yuuka a close second. On another note, anyone looking forward to the new fighter coming out now that Doremy was revealed?

Blender :^)
Wriggle

IN has the best soundtrack
Fight me

Also pic related is mine.

That's a funny acronym for Ten Desires.

No it's either EoSD or SA
*fights you*

It's called Ten Desires because you spend the whole game desiring 10 better songs

Fuck you, Carlos.

o be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Touhou. The waifuism is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical danmaku most of the girls will go over a typical players head. There’s also Reimu's greedyoutlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these waifus, to realise that they’re not just attractive- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Touhou truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Reimu's idea that all Youkai need to be exterminated, which itself is a cryptic reference to Hitlers Mein Kampf. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as ZUN's genius wit unfolds itself on their PC screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Touhou tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

Sure it's not TWO WHO? Stupid gaijin.

You are like bab, PCB is the best.

If you didn't at least get their spellcards then you can't call someone your waifu.