ARCHEBLADE

IT'S BACK!

steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791433348919/announcements/detail/1462966590054289611
>If you do want to get involved, feel free to join the discord chat we've set up for Archeblade development, where you can talk to the devs and fellow Archebladers. You can find links in this thread: steamcommunity.com/app/207230/discussions/0/1489987634022431643/
steamcommunity.com/app/207230/discussions/0/1489987634022124740/

Archeblade is a 3d, third person fighting game with plenty of action elements
Not many, but it's been rising ever since the announcement, and you can usually expect to find a populated server, even if it's only populated by 3/4 people at off hours, but since the number of players increased that number has since changed of course. Thanks to timezones, there's usually someone on
steamcharts.com/app/207230
The game not only has quite a large 1v1 community, there's also been plenty of FFAs going on at any given time. Personally, I found the huge team fights and clusterfucks the best though.
Not going to lie, being WEST EU and playing on a US server fucking sucks. I get over 100 ping, and that really does matter on fighting games, but the more people that come in, the more servers we can get, etc.

If it gets fucked up again, by the gods of fuck.
REJOICE AND REJOIN
Your potential waifu/best girl might be waiting

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/207230/?snr=1_5_9__205
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could you get a better taste at video games?

Blade Symphony is better

store.steampowered.com/app/207230/?snr=1_5_9__205
Wew.
Forgot to mention it was f2p. Guess I was a faggot after all.

But Blade Symphony is even more Dead… Right?

Game was legit fun when it was alive, gonna give it another go, hope the playerbase gets bigger

Might be cool. I never played it before. So I don't need anything special to run the game anymore right? Just install and go? Think I'll give it a try.

What's the chances of the new devs getting fucked once the old ones see there's been proper work done on it and people are coming back? Seems to me like they're setting up to be replaced once they've done all the hard work.

Gameplay video, because OP didn't bother, think Gunz if you ever played yourself.

That's the spirit user! Certainly more players right now than Blade Symphony.
In other news if/when Blade Symphony finally does go F2P, we can make a thread on that too since I missed the boat on that one too.
(checked)
Nice double dubs. Nah you don't need anything extra, it's 1.6 GB download, and completely free.
Hopefully fucking 0% since they've been playing dead very well so far, but they could be completely spiteful and just say 'Nah, fuck you.' I guess we'll have to see though. As far as I can see, the game was abandoned by the devs and adopted by the community, so hopefully they just see it as that. We'll see though I suppose.
Not sure how it works, but I think when they did fuck all to add to the game, their contract ran out, and the community took full control. Not sure if they can reassume control since they missed the window, and they've all gone off to do different things, making empty promises that they would come back to the game if their other enterprise succeeded, but since it was basically just comprised of popular trivia and obvious knock offs I believe they got lawsuited into oblivion so they're probably still reeling. Game didn't look that great anyway, but we hoped it would be enough for them to come back back then.

I feel like this isn't a great example because this is from before the latest update, but it essentially plays the same as that for sure. Vid related was back when the game was still very active though. Hopefully we can return to that level of players again some point

Never played it but fuck it. If it's a free colorful-looking waifu simulator with all the outfits available without grinding for centuries, then I'm in.

Wait, this isn't ]the one with the open world and comfy farming.
Fug. So it's just a fighting game? I can't into living a comfy farmer life in a beautiful Fantasy world?

It is pretty unique that they allowed a couple dudes from the community to work on it. Maybe they just wanted to wash their hands of it. I hope these guys can fix what needs fixing in the meanwhile.
Downloading now.

user's happiness was easily crushed.

Nope. Sorry fam.

I don't think it was so much allowed so to speak, they were literally completely absent dating back from 2014 IIRC; the game was completely abandoned by them. The community just stepped up to take the devs place.

Just out of interest though, what game did you think this was? I wouldn't mind a nice waifu MMO either so long as it's not fucking BDO.Shameless self bump

Probably ArcheAge.

Blade and Soul?

Blade and soul has been gutted by NCSOFT user, even if it was once great it's since been destroyed, even if it wasn't actively censored.

Archeage? Never checked it because the steam reviews said it went p2w or something. People said BDO wasn't p2w but it basically was.

Yeah, Archeage is fucked beyond belief. Wouldn't even consider it.

I'll give it a try. Hope people are actually playing it enough to get a game going though.

My dick knows what to play now. She feels kinda awkward though.

bullshit you are lying! where are they going to get shekels from?!

It's like you can't even read.

Does it have mobs/pve?

pls respond

i haven't played in years but there was only pvp back then. 99% sure it's still that way now.

it was pretty annoying at any level of play beyond beginner though. some characters can infinite you, and others can kite you HARD. there were a lot of elements that just didn't do it for me.

i guess it is free though so by all means go and form your own opinions, it won't hurt for awhile imo

like clockwork
Who are all the characters and which are the most fun OP?

No

Yes

sounds like great news

So it's another Overwatch clone?

it's incredibly less complex than OW

pretty sure this came out long before overwatch, I remember playing it years ago

Nope, but you can play training mode and that's pretty much solely against Mobs if that's your cup of tea. I think the intention was to develop it to that kind of stage, but it's not been long since the new team has assumed control so anything new now is going to be in the pipeline still.

Depends what mood I'm in. I like to play the black jew monk when I'm feeling like a cheeky cunt, but when I'm getting smashed I might switch over to gaspar. Most people play Renny though I think. Every character has their strengths and weaknesses, just depends upon your playstyle preference and how you feel at the time.

Hopefully it stays that way user, quite often I'm too cynical to believe things like this can happen without something bad happening afterwards.

Well it's not a moba, and it's not an ASSFAGGOTS or a CRAPCUNTS, and it's not even a fucking shooter. What's going to be called a fucking Overwatch clone next?

that was fast, what game were you thinking about, user?

This is why you don't play ded game

You've just gotta find a decent server user. Check steamcharts, join at the peak times. Join the bridge server. Leave when the server empties.

I remember buying this at release, really fun game. I'll try to get back into it.