Tfw don't get along well with 90% of other humans and end up banned from nearly every gaming community ever for...

Are there any (other) video gaming communities that are extremely difficult to get banned from? Ideally ones that actually occasionally play video games?

Do you have autism?

no, I'm just an outspoken asshole with very strong, mostly negative, opinions about everything.

Being vocal is the worst thing you can do in multiplayer games. Just be silent and talk when you need to talk tactics or commands with your team. Otherwise you're just asking to get angry and stop enjoying the game.

For the unwise man 'tis best to be mute
when he come amid the crowd,
for none is aware of his lack of wit
if he wastes not too many words;
for he who lacks wit shall never learn
though his words flow ne'er so fast.

not talking about voice chat, not talking about being banned from specific games, I don't play shootman games or mobas.

I mean communities.

did you try calling gaming community members niggers?

No, but I got banned from a discord server once for saying "traps are gay"

Oh so you are a depressed fuck? Kill yourself then.

Be absolutely silent, whether it be text or voice chat. Unfortunately(or fortunately depending on how you look at it) not everyone is content with going NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER in every chat. You don't need to talk at all.

I once got banned from a discord server I found on gamefaqs because I said "ew gays" when someone else was talking about how he couldn't play because his boyfriend was hogging the ps4

you should try calling them niggers. it always works for me, that's how i met my wife, won the lottery and became the CEO of a successful company.

What the fuck are you doing on a discord server from gamefaqs in the first place?

No wonder you get banned, you sound like a faggot who can’t keep his gay opinions to himself. If you don’t see why those comments would get you booted in this cultural climate, then you’re fucked.

Also, eww assburgers.

because I wanted to play video games with another human being actively while also communicating with them and my options were limited due to many factors including the game's lack of communication and matchmaking options

I don't wanna play video games with high-strung people that block you for using their trigger words

but, like, where do I find people that aren't like that in 2017?

I don't think you can find them anymore

You could do what I do and just play vidya with friends and family locally. Online communes in general are shit since people can just block you, even Holla Forums users for all the shit they talk have triggers, it’s usually interracial

where did they all go?

the fgc.
marn is still allowed to play fighting games near other people and you couldn't possibly be a bigger asshole than him

I got shamed out of a fighting game community for being a pad player

I don't think you can deliberately seek them out. I think you'll rarely stumble upon them at some point and then it's up to you to become friends.

My trigger is the fact that some anons want to do everything in their power to talk about anything that isn't video games.

I spent two weeks trying to find even one other person on Holla Forums who would play everybody's golf with me and not a single person showed up for the party

Those "other humans" are not humans anymore. Can't even handle the simplest of bantz nowadays. Pussies. I had more friends in a beer club where everyone swearing at each other drunk than i'l ever have friends in a community of video game playing numale nerds.

t. Holla Forums

So you're just an annoying piece of shit?

Can you give examples of why you are banned?

Holy shit someone with the same problem. Let's talk about anime together.

I was gonna offer to play it with you but
There's your problem.

Jesus fuck man, hide your power level. If you're kicking ass, don't let them know what you're using to do it.

we reddit nao

just tell them to git gud if you're winning then. The best players in my state play on pads

This. can you post a video of your normal interaction with other players that lead to these type of bans?

Seems like you haven't learned yet that making unnecessary enemies is completely useless and won't get you anywhere except banned from those communities you seek to be part of.
Why do you think you're here? The bar for entry isn't exactly high, for better or worse.

Right here. But then, most of them have some kind of pent up issues from biting their tongue so long and it ends in nothing but meme spouting and overbearing faggotry. Those people tend to get booted from even those cliques made from here because they're just not fun to be around.

These people may genuinely have autism.

Take up
Sounds fine to me unless you're one of those fags that can't shut the fuck up ever.

autism is a hell of a drug

>Discord servers ban you after you could possibly align your real life profile with homophobia in the fucking current year
I hope you don't mind being unable to hold a job.

Well that got mangled. Anyhow, this almost entirely makes you sound like a faggot, borderline underage, uninitiated and just recently got your first computer.

I think that's why game nights are good here, beats having things turn into some retarded circlejerk with a few notorious cunts creating drama.

Why the fuck do you have to play with other people? I almost exclusively play singleplayer video games, else I solo games that feature multiplayer. Why do you need to be part of some "community" to begin with? Are you some kind of failed normalfag?

yeah I got some advice for you. stop making accounts on dumb shit like that.
if your life is so empty that you must shitpost constantly… do it user?

tough luck soy boy. anonymoose can't force the other retards to enjoy playing with you.

As if that would stop them. You know they'd try it anyway.
I don't go for the weekly game night, but it's a pleasant surprise to know that it hasn't fallen down the rabbithole yet.

I'll be your friend, OP. :3

With a horrible sense of when to open your mouth and what communities to join in.
Now, let me teach you, it's incredibly easy to not get banned:
1. have credibility, engage in conversation in which you can prove that your opinion can be respectable or appropriate;
2. know your boundaries with administration;
3. your investment should never be made into the community 1st, ever.
Now for examples:
1. if you say "traps are gay" you must make a case for it, make it clear that it's not a personal attack on people you are responding to, because no one wants to hear your negative opinion about how they live or on what their tastes are without anything productive or engaging going for it, it's just frustrating;
2. if the community has trouble with invasion of faggots or mods are trigger happy in general you must look and compare behavior of banned people to how you fare, if you are way more obnoxious than them (even if you are still being reasonable) you are going to get banned for sure;
3. communities are blackholes for anything one pours in them, so if you want a return go for individuals, play with them, acknowledge them and help them personally, which will also reduce your general offensiveness levels, since you'd be preoccupied with doing other things.
I'm notorious (with an extent to how an anonymous person without a face can be) for my behavior and wrong thinking even here, but was never banned once. Closest it's been is when I was ostracized by the ruling echo chamber and I decided to quit on my own since the situation wasn't salvageable (which was followed by a collapse of sorts pretty much each time I did that).

nigga what are you talking about, some top tier players are pad

Dota2, I shit talk all the time when I play it and I never get banned.

Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.

WELCOME HOME, BROTHER

How does it feel to be a total failure?

So basically you're an asshole who doesn't know how to hide his power-level and sensitive?

I doubt these days you can get banned for propositioning blowjobs on game servers or publishing links to naked pictures of yourself, assuming you're a trap.

Multiplayer games are stressful and messy for me, I don't understad the appeal at all, it's a clusterfuck of drama all around, all the time. I just stick to my autism games.

videogaming is full of hypersensitive liberal bitchboys defending their corporate masters like rabid dogs, good luck finding anyone non-insane outside Holla Forums.

luuuul

I always wondered how the shit-tier trolling (1) ledditors feel. Judging from their meet-up pictures, they are lower than a turd socially.

Most Holla Forums-related servers are good places for being an asshole. I can't say how it is now but I've played multiple games from small mmo servers to stuff like terraria/minecraft years back and obviously no one cared if you said nigger two or three times. As for normalfag games there is almost no chance to find a good one so good luck there

I for one welcome thee.

fuck you and your shit opinions, retarded nigger

This, also. Multiplayer isn't quite worth anything in Current Year

How does it feel to be a eunuch beta orbiter?

I hate you all, except OP, oddly enough.

Use violence and beat up anyone in your way, faggot.

No, you retard.
You must be aware of what you are saying, where you are saying and how you are saying. If you see that no matter how much or just how you explain your opinion it won't be considered reasonable, then you don't have the credibility(in this context, the same level of credibility the retard stands on) to make your opinion seem reasonable and you will end up looking like an obnoxious faggot. Thus you must refrain from making statements which you can't communicate reasonableness of.

Good luck champ

Gotta learn how to speak Normalfag. Cut out cuss words and be as bland as you can. Find some middle ground where you agree with someone and talk about that. You don't have to talk about vidya when playing, my friends and I have had tangents on cars, computers and other topics while playing.
Play some normalfag games, find some relaxed servers and make some friends. Use text chat if you can, so you can think carefully on what you want to say. Focus on getting them to talk more, but don't come off as guarded. Avoid politics, religion and other sticky subjects, and if you can't at least try and get them talking more.
Instead of talking about things you hate, talk about things you like. You won't alienate people by going on about good Cuphead is, but you will by going on about how bad Undertale is.

Try talking to people in real life. Try watching movies, reading vidya dialogue or something.

Fuck off fag

what a loser
some mod, plese ban this user

just keep your shit to yourself, how fucking hard is that?
if you're talking in open chat, avoid saying shit that's considered offensive, that's just basic guidelines to avoid chaos
go nuts with people that are already close friend, they shouldn't mind, if they do mind it's about time they stop being close friends

RPGcodex. The problem is that it's about them rpgs, but it's full of shitlords

It's no wonder you're getting kicked out of groups when you can't even understand how being an overbearing faggot can make you undesirable to hang around.

You may just be one of these autismos I was talking about.

Maybe try and learn to not be a fucking sperg

Do you often use Holla Forumsspeak outside Holla Forums?

Nice blog, OP. Upboated

Don't be an asshole, but don't show weakness either. It's better to get banned for being a lion than not be banned for being a sheep.

Playing against them eventually makes you git gud. When you beat another human, it feels good. That's why I want to at least give multiplayer a go, even if I do end up playing a given game mostly offline.
I do advise against investing in "being in a community" though, unless you somehow get to play with more or less like minded people.

Quit being autistic. How is it to so fucking hard for you tell when something isn't appropriate to say for a certain community, user. If you can't figure this basic thing out as a human then you have failed. Kill yourself

You sound like a faggot

Are you 14.

so you like you argue about stuff huh
first off, make sure the mods aren't SJWs
after that, make sure that you back up your arguments, and always stand your ground unless you know you've been proven wrong
and if you have been proven wrong, admit defeat
also, if you are gonna make fun of people, try to be constructive about it; if you're gonna call them gay you should have a reason for it beyond trash talking
oh, and don't use any le ebin may may ecks des dee dees at all whatsoever, and if you do, don't do so for the sake of using them, but instead of convey your opinions or something
would you like it if some sperg in chat just randomly said in party chat:
BAZINGA XD

get it?
its a reference to the big bang theory
please laugh…
yeah i don't think you'd like that guy

replace of with to help
also i'd forgotten some greentext

Yeah, I was 15 years old once too.

Are you actually 12? I'm not joking about this, this post is exactly the type of shit children on the internet write because they think they're special for not being happy about life. So either you're a child or you just never matured mentally in which case you're better off on cuckchan or 9gag or something.

grow up, kid

Yes, you have autism. Kill yourself by blowing up a synagogue, please.

OY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

I'll be your friend. :) Ignore all these reddit faggots calling you out. What games do you play?

Make your own community you faggot, or stop playing with these fags

simple solution

Start playing games for score or time then, you can gloat about being good without having to deal with liberals and degenerates in shitty online communities who suppress you for wrongthink.

I dunno why this post is getting so much flak. He's just a garden variety Holla Forums or /a/ poster.

Yeah but he's self-aware, that's different and being different is bad.

Such places are filled with thin-skinned TOS fondlers who're looking to pounce on that, don't play with them, if they're too weak to deal with it you don't want to be around them either.

Find a bespoke group that's not full of weakling nanny-state shitheels.

Don't defend the state of affairs we find ourselves in user, it's fucking ugly mess.

They either stopped playing on whiny faggot ban-happy servers or they're still there and not talking on the official chat.

That's all humans user.

Me and my attractive, white wife have never been banned from a video game community because we're not niggers that are plagued with an uncontrollable urge to spout our stupid bullshit opinions as if they were the word of god to anyone and everyone within earshot.

Kill yourself reddit.

come halp play Super Ghouls n Ghost user

RPG Codex.

What are you doing to get banned from 90% of servers? You must be an asshole who is unaware of being an asshole.

While I agree a persistent spammer or loudmouth retard should be curtailed this nigger might have said something as innocuous as 'faggot' and gotten shitcanned for it and that just makes gaming as a whole worse.

Trying to censor reality, or make others censor themselves is a fucked-up authoritarian mindset that should always be torn down whenever it presents its self.

Holla Forums doesn't think they have strong negative opinions about everything, they think they have objectively correct opinions about everything.

>>>/reddit/

You're going to have to be more specific, because otherwise you just seem like a moody twat.

Not that triggering, but steam is cancer.
Or leftist ideologies in general. Why the specificity…?
Objectively cancer. Also, some boards don't seem to see it that way, being full of foreigners like you.
Haven't seen evidence of this, though I don't really care. Hardly use the site.
Those who get upset are either funposting (in which case you're a fool for not seeing it) or just faggots, which we get attacked by occasionally.
If you don't see a problem with that site, I suggest you leave (or, I would, if this site wasn't already full of reddit-tier niggers like you).
Same as above.
That's not in caps you newfaggot. Lurk more.

Does Mark allow goreposting, or is that still a no-no?

I think the reason Holla Forums's tired if the traps are gay shit is because it's a tired meme. Other than that getting "triggered" at things that objectively ruin fun is a pretty retarded way to justify being a shitter.

Nice furry music.

You're oversensitive, mate.

so you're just an obnoxious, cynical faggot
niggers like you are a dime a dozen

LOL

When you run into these people, I can't can't fathom how they think it's ok. Attached is everything the playerbase of Black Desert actively defends everywhere. Black Desert is a kike's wet dream, it is designed from the ground up for you to toss money into the abyss and people defend this design with shit like "but muh devs need to eat", meanwhile the devs are releasing press statements stating that they've made so much damn money not only are they self publishing this shit from now on and dropping publisher contracts, they're paying their devs enough to live in fucking Gagnam, the yuppie part of South Korea.

But you're insane and have a problem if you suggest the game not fuck you sideways.

Kill yourself, faggot.

You can be an outspoken person that is not afraid to dissent or share his opinion, without the need to be an asshole or sound autistic. That's called an alpha who doesn't give a fuck and states it like it is, but is chill enough to realize it when they're wrong or respect other opinions when they're ultimately subjective.

You're most likely underage if you don't know how to spin your argument without charisma

Maybe he is not underage. Maybe he is just a manchild.

This is some next level orwellian shit, i tell you. I hate where our culture is moving towards. it's anti-intellectual.

Oh yeah I'm sure it's just a coincidence you are getting banned from THAT many servers and you aren't some faggot child that downloaded the latest script kiddie set up for a multiplayer game.

Why are faggots with strawmanning skills comparable to John Oliver and Trevor Noah shitposting on 8/v/?

Just be a complete fucking faggot but with a thin layer of self deprecation and "irony", works for me

Now this kind of shit makes you a faggot

What kind of gaming communities do you visit

so autism then

It's a song about a girl with a ps2 on her head with the Navy Seals copypasta in it. I simply have no idea what you're talking about.

I have a problem with meeting new friends but thats mainly because I dont use social media or play online games much its really getting to me. Are there any non cancerous games where I can meet people who dont act like autists? I'm really getting depressive

Have you tried showering?

Have you tried not wearing trench coats on days where the high is 65 degrees or more?

Have you tried not wearing your hair in a ponytail?

You are just like everyone on Holla Forums and you're just showing your power level in the wrong places

Pot, meet the kettles.

you lie, everyone here is actually very well adjusted. We just pretend to be NEETs so that the stragglers feel welcomed. :^)

It's amazing how actual autists on the chans seem less autistic than normalfags on Facebook do. You faggots don't get monomaniacal about Trump every damned post, you don't get into stupid fucking pointless flame wars over things like abortion which everybody has pretty much made up their minds on, you don't have such shitty taste in games and movies (and shitty memory) that you think Star Wars TFA was the bestgoodof all times… for all of one week, or that you think Nu Man's Sky was the pinnacle of human achievement.

I want my fucking 90s' internet back. I want my internet friends who just wanted to play fucking good vidyas like Starcraft, Nox, and Jedi Knight. I want friends that didn't just end up being some variant of gommie, bluehairs, cock holsters, DRYMPF B SO EBIL RACIST niggers, or God forsake, unrepentant redditors.

So what kinds of vidya do you like?

Story of my life.
Just embrace it and shit on everyone.
Fuck humanity.
It's not my fault you're all are faggots.

Anything really I dont have a specific category maybe if I left a disposable email we could talk (yes I'm that desperate)

*prefer not

fuck

I'm a cynical asshole like you, but I always had this saying stuck in my mind "When in Rome do as the Romans do", and when I didn't enjoy what those Romans did then I just stayed the fuck away. Which Is why I now stick to single player games, save me money for booze and I dont have to deal with stupid shit, but when I do join some community for a game I just keep that saying in my head and play along. Then drink Tequila to keep my mind off that so I can go to sleep easier.

if you're getting banned you might just be rude, even if the people around you are dummies

so you are a leftist who sticks bananas up you ass?

That's not his point.

Several imageboards, imageboard derived communities (gaming, anime/vn, streaming), normalfag mh and ss:d groups.

Didn't think he perm banned me but you would think even a perm ban would expire after 5 years.

The fuck?

Do you not know what words mean?

What a surprise.

go back

Often servers lose or clear ban lists for whatever reason. Usually because they lost interest or aren't autistic.

Get out of here, Amazing Atheist.

Meet people in real life via a hobby, common friends or family. "Online friends" are for the most part completely worthless and a waste of time.

Why is this retarded thread still up?

as b8

cause people are bumping it.

what are these

I have the same problem, too, except I am also intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor, and I have an IQ of over 220.

dont breed

Do you watch Rick and Morty?

In today's world, you should wear the label 'toxic' as a badge of honor tbh.

I do! It's one of my favorite shows right now! Are you a fan too?

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB XD

This is too far guys

Be careful. You might attract more redditors.

Why? Being toxic is a basic prerequisite for being an actual human being today, unlike the unwashed masses of lebbit, faceberg, twatter, etc.

Yeah, those truly show the qualities mentioned in that post.
I can believe the other two though