Wew

humblebundle.com/store/promo/female-protagonist-sale/
archive.is/fqoP8
How would you improve it Holla Forums?

I'd nuke that fucking worthless tag out of existence.

Also it's amazing how 3 or 4 games are remotely decent out of those two pages.

The only thing females should be protagonists of are doing chores and sucking dick.

I am more amazed the only Tomb Raider game is the NuRaider one.

That really says a lot.

When are they going to do a POC Protagonist bundle :^) Who wouldn't support more black afro haired women in their games?

Good female protags are what, Lenneth Valkyrie, KOS-MOS and Virginia Maxwell?

Curious, does it get applied to Senrans and Neps? That's what seems to be missing from that list.

I like how they pretend anyone wants to play Tacoma.

Now that's just plain silly

Not sure if I should laugh or feel disgusted. Even when they shove propaganda down your throat they have to try and extract each and every shekel you have.

All of those are still too expensive for my poor ass. I really want to play Steamworld Heist though.

Came here to post this.

Wouldn't Bayonetta and Nights of Azure trigger feminists anyway?

I remember reading a game informer mag from like 3 years or so ago and they had a top 10 female villains. Number one was fucking the robot from portal, not even a woman, a robot. Laughs all around, this was before game journalism went full PC, but was right on the cusp.

Well it's not like they called it "STRONG INDEPENDANT WOMYN FIGHTING THE PATRIARCHY SALE"
What a strange bundle, you have Bayonnetta, Haydee and Night of Azure, but also shit games like "even the ocean" with that monstrosity of a protagonist

One of those rare instances were the drive for shekels triumphs over the need to pozz. Either that or they couldn't find enough popular games with a female protagonist to put on sale.

Is it bad that i actually like playing as a grill more than as a guy? Even if it's your typical generic J-Hale voiced shallow cunt i'd rather play as her than some 2deep4u gruff guy.

For me it depends on how good looking/well designed the female is and how many lewd clothes/costumes they include.

Basically that. Nu Raider is a no. Senran is a yes.

It applies to everything, making it a failure of a tag.
That includes pic related from Steamworld Heist.

Unless it's ashley burch and the character looks ugly(without a reason for it) I don't mind it.

Gay Community Sale coming soon™

For me it's not even that, as long as she looks okayish~ and doesnt have GURL_POWAR obnoxious personality i'l rather play as the shallow boring slut than the deep&well written guy if there's a choice.

Hrmmps!

What the fuck is this Steven Universe Spore lookin' fuckery???

Neo Yokio got a vidya tie in that quick?

That's a stupid way of reasoning, but whatever floats your boat. I like characters who are not obnoxious and have good reasons, whatever they look like. Styx, the gobelin from the games of the same name for example, kinda looked and interesting cool, but holy shit what an annoying shithead he became in the sequel

They look ready to smash the patriarchy.

Did the Japs catch some whales? I'm confused.

They wouldn't last five seconds in a fight. They'd run and hide behind a man.

Well to be fair there's nothing wrong with not giving a fuck about story in a game.

oh i bet that just burns anitas britches something fierce.

More like waiting for the double down store to open.

Put games in it that weren't made by faggots.

Thanks for once, autism.

That's kinda dumb. That means missing out on games like Metroid or Senran Kagura just because the main characters are female.

I actually like Shantae more than Mario.

You don't really "miss out" on Senran Kagura. Or most lewd games that stumble on the game part for that matter.

Add Gurumin and Ys Origin.

It was one of the examples I had in my head at the time. Point is, I think it's silly to throw a game out on hand just because it features a main female character.

Yeah fair enough, I did the same further up. I also play trashy stuff regardless.

How did they let that happen?

That is an excellent point.

STEAM CUCKS BTFO

They're not even trying.

Oh and it's got NTR too. Fuck this guy, he's an inbred chink piece of scuzz.

Is that Estival Versus? Those graphics look really nice. Makes me want to get a proper graphics card so I can enjoy EV better. And actually buy EV in the first place.

No it´s fine. You´re just gay

I do the same. Yes, i'm THAT misogynistic. except for metroid

WTF is that?

Sounds like an attempt at having your cake and eating it by trying to appeal to both parties.

Little do they know not only do sjw not buy games at all but least likely ones that are even within smelling distance of something like Haydee.

Ugly men > ugly women
Cute women >>>>>> all men.

What are Yume Nikki, LISA, OFF, etc.

The KFC in the background turns the picture into a true work of art.

Yume Nikki is not a game and both LISA and OFF have terrible generic boring combat. This Dark Elf thing doesn't even come close to those though, it seems to be using mostly stock RPGM store assets lmao. Literally the worst engine that you could choose to make such a game.

Just have nothing but games with hot, big tittied protags in it; Haydee, Old Laura Croft, Bayonetta and so on.
If anyone bitches bout adding those games and not their shitty "games made by leftist pansies" just tell them that when their games start selling at decent numbers then we might add some of theirs.

Cute girls*

It's the Rick and Morty of sexual fetishes. A troglodyte like you could never understand the subtle nuances of such refined tastes.

Ya think any of these women know that all they are is another sideshow for the 6o'clock news?

What. Having a female voice actress does not make the character female. They really had to try hard for that one…
The protag from Alien Isolation wasn't bad, but she also wasn't very fleshed out. Her main virtue is that she isn't obnoxious while also not being a worthless mute like Gordon Mememan. However if I'm to judge based on those merits, then Samus is definitely the best (specifically in the Prime and Fusion games). I also enjoyed how she was fleshed out in Fusion. Perhaps one of the only successful applications of stronk womyn in video games.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand cockolding. The erotic effect is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of interpersonal relationships most of the appeal will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also the cuckold's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his fetish- it draws heavily from phychological torture, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these scenes, to realise that they’re not just erotic- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike cuckoldry truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the appeal in the cuck’s existential practice “prepping the bull,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Schlomo Shekelstein’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

I assume it's sorted by top sellers

Is this next level shitposting? Your wall of text could be summed up as some dudes like being humiliated.

Shame that all of that cognition goes to waste denying the only real meaning of life.

What is the meaning of life?

lurk moar faggot

Reproduction of your own genes, the only thing constant among all lifeforms.

What in the goddamn world are you rambling about? You are trying to be smart or something?

Truly, the Big Bang Theory of Western animation.

Uh, no. Did you pass a 6th grade reading level? I meant exactly what you said. Having babies is the only thing all life has in common, not anything else.

What I said, jesus.

may as well

Do you think you are smarter than me or something you goddamn freak? We don't take kindly to your types around here.

Man, you guys have some of the most boring trolls nowadays. I mean fuck, you think I'm going to reply to you 20 more times so I can get mad? No, nigger, now I'm going to get mad now and stop replying because you were boring. It's like finishing too early during sex.

Shut up you pseudo-intellectual weirdo.

Shit, shit wasnt that fucked up 2 years ago after the end if the two seasons.
Fucking reddit and normalfags.

Excuse me for not knowing some shitty copypasta about some cartoon I don't even watch.

What a pussy smasher.

You people aren't rick and morty fans, if you were you'd have an IQ high enough to figure out the hidden cryptic message in this post.

Fucking Mandanon

The sad thing is that i actually like the first 2 seasons. Women ruined the show.

He's been pretty fucking solid in his uploads. Hope he stays that way for a while and doesn't jump on the streaming bandwagon that's ruined many a good content creator over the years. RIP Demo D

Season 1 is tolerable. It has some issues but it's not really shit. The "lel nerd references" are kept to a minimal as well. Also reminder that shows being solid for the first season then going to shit is nothing new. Cheers was way ahead of the game on that. And before that MASH.

There's some radfem SJW tards literally shaking over this somewhere.

What did they mean by this?

Wario Land got that covered and it's more fun to play.
The girl with big tits and uses a fishing pole to do stupid shit? That's a dumb concept.