Team Fortress 2 Vintage: Spook edition

Recent news

TF2V, what is it?
TF2V is a "pre-mannconomy" version of TF2 without the visual clutter and bloat. The only QoL additions is Pyro's airblast and the Engineer building carry. As well as additions of stock gamemodes such as Payload, KotH and Arena

Downloads
Full game:
moddb.com/mods/team-fortress-2-vintage

Mirrors:
Mega mirror (2.9): mega.nz/#!fY1RyLra!SDbXPZn0oevhRtG2HeLuZ-oM1-C97BnyUYP45NYjDuE

TF2V GIT REPO
github.com/TF2V/TF2Vintage

WHERE ARE THE WEAPONS?
Development is focused first on bugfixes, If/when that's all done then focus on weapons can be started. However weapons needed to be coded from the ground up, so unless you want to start that for us then don't ask for something not on anyone's radar right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!AuJgSL6Z!9TatZzJMuSVXUKyRWXbCYq4CWQIUaD-NPmMVCeGIzbo
mega.nz/#!BqISUDRB!AINJuuTt4dV4tSuiPwH_ws6u8VsaGzri-grpfGF2aLM
mega.nz/#!IrJHyJiK!-U9fLMW4hTgCFBaYh9xPIWWjx-TmjNXy-C3O09UDjd4
bir3yk.net/forum/topic_179/.
developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Command_Line_Options.
bir3yk.net/forum/topic_180/.
github.com/TF2V/TF2Vintage/issues
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1gXHJCkdUUOQ2tJZTFSeUhSSGc/view?usp=sharing
teamfortress.tv/9006/?page=1
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=188680359
teamfortress.com/post.php?id=33662
moddb.com/mods/team-fortress-2-vintage/addons/spooky-map-pack
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here is how to install revemu on windows, i.e. make it no-steam. Technically this needs to be done once by the guy who releases TF2V for the next version, so that the game will be standalone and run out-of-the-box. But anyone can do it. I have shit upload speed.

What you need:

1. Source SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer from steam. ( Just in case: mega.nz/#!AuJgSL6Z!9TatZzJMuSVXUKyRWXbCYq4CWQIUaD-NPmMVCeGIzbo or mega.nz/#!BqISUDRB!AINJuuTt4dV4tSuiPwH_ws6u8VsaGzri-grpfGF2aLM

Hash: 3bb2e73-d2d220-698-8376cd-1abbcfa-6781-0ad7f3e )

2. TF2V from OP.

3. Revemu package: mega.nz/#!IrJHyJiK!-U9fLMW4hTgCFBaYh9xPIWWjx-TmjNXy-C3O09UDjd4

In case the link goes down, here is the original source: bir3yk.net/forum/topic_179/. Gonna need full package from 27.04.2016. Then an update from 20.01.2017, it's a single dll, goes into game root.

Start by placing tf2vintage folder in Source SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer, instead of sourcemods. Now Source SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer can be renamed to anything and placed anywhere, I will be calling it game root.

Optional: fire up the game to make sure everything works by creating hl2.exe shortcut and adding -game tf2vintage. See first pic. You won't need that shortcut after this, you can delete it later.

Extract revemu to game root. Second pic is how it should look like.

Shut down steam and fire TF2V.exe.

That's it, make sure everything works.

You can look through rev.ini. But here are the most important things:

ProcName=hl2.exe -novid -noborder -game tf2vintage -steam -silent /help

Your startup parameters. I added -novid (skips into movies) and -noborder (borderless in windowed more, makes no difference in fullscreen). More details: developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Command_Line_Options.

PlayerName=Anonymous

Self explanatory.

Everything should work as expected. Only no-steam servers will show up in server browser. They also need to have no-steam in sv_tags, if I'm not mistaken.

Hopefully I didn't fuck up. I won't have time to test linux client anywhere soon, so somebody else should do it. Ask here for any advice. Linux revemu: bir3yk.net/forum/topic_180/.

GET IN HERE

I need to download the thing but my connection makes it painfully slow.

sorry mate. also nice GET

Second time on this month I GET without knowing.

(Nice trips)
What specific problems is there with the mod? Anyone have a good list of what's wrong with it? It would be nice to have a compiled list of bugs somewhere.

Now I have to check these quads.

from the previous thread

Cheers. I'll see what I can do but I can't really promise anything.

right

github.com/TF2V/TF2Vintage/issues

I actually wrote down all the ones I could remember

Priority would go to payload. That's where the biggest issues lay. But even fixing the disguise bugs would help. Hell fixing the cart overtime issue would actually be a big help.

submit fixes and someone should be watching it.

please don't fucking do this. it'll be TF2C 2.0

Cheers. That will help a bit narrow what I need to do. Like I said before, I can't really promise anything from my tinkering and I probably will be a while before I get anything done. In short; don't get too hopeful.

To be fair the only weapons being added are actual TF2 weapons and even then only the ones pre-mannconomy. With the ONLY exception being demoman because pre-mannconomy gave us demonigger

At the end of the day each class will have 3 extra weapons ontop of stock. Enforcement of stock will still be a option.

THERE ARE ZERO PLANS TO ADD SONIC OC TIER ITEMS AND UNTIL BUGS ARE FIXED THERE IS ZERO FOCUS ON ITEMS

The fact that this bullshit is so common creeps me out

Hello don't add weapons.
Stock only is fine. The only reason more weapons were ever introduced was to cater to a wider audience.

looks like you can't be a retarded W+M1 Pyro

[Citation needed]
also learn to read

Someone gas him out of his misery

Is it possible to play this TF2V offline with bots?

Your precious memegreaser was added with Mannconomy

why?
Why would you do that?

Also no, the bots we have can't even leave spawn without bugging out

About the Pyro update, they just promised a mammoth update "very soon" and another decade of TF2.

Just let it die

I have gotten a very rough version of bots working, but they're pretty shit and aren't worth releasing.

But TF2V already has the Jungle Update in 2.9.2 coming up. :^)

Sorry.

Can I have a hat now?

I wonder exactly when they fixed the freeze with the open source AMD drivers.
Game's still fun, but I lost my edge.

How is the degreaser any more W+M1 than any other flamethrower?

Warpig.
It's (was) Meta so literally anyone who equipped it lost like 200 brain cells when playing and tended to run like retards into giant groups of people thinking they could grind through with flaregun crits.

There a no steam stand alone I can download yet?

Scroll up retard.

Bug-chasing is hip user.

Who knew that faggot that changed the commiefornia HIV law played TF2?

My fucking brain hurts after reading that shit.

But this is true

Nazis sure, but pedos? Not really FULL of pedos. Pedos on Holla Forums are consistently faced with opposition by anti-pedos.

don't forget the nazi pedos

Ya'll memelords want to play or what?
I'll just enter the server even if it's empty to wait.

yeah sure, I've got three hours till an hoi4 game

I have to deal with laggy scouts and this shit too

I will join in dedication to grape-kun

Thank you for playing.

What happened to grape-kun?

He's fine.

He's with Hululu now

first kemonofriends, now this

3 people on

Make that one. Come on you niggers it's Friday night

k

I downloaded this a while ago, do I need to manually update it?

I just heard about this new mod of TF2 that is supposed to be a throwback to the 'good ol days' of TF2, so I install it. This mod is 'Vintage TF2', guess what it's dead as fuck. So I install TF2 Classic, and guess what it's also dead!

Welp time to go back to the best TF2, normal TF2. With it's glorious hats, weapons, skins, and guess what? PLAYERS

FUCK A TF2 VINTAGE

people complain about new tf2 but don't support original tf2

why
Now we gotta sit and wait for a half-hour for it to download.

Standard TF2 Vintage experience:

we somehow managed to get 6 people on.
help

Can I have a hat now?

Yeah, in hell faggot.

I want a hat, not a spell book, stupid

Hey, where's 3.0?

Hotwheels must have used a fucking time machine then…

rip alunya

COME PLAY FAGGOTS

we got 8.
it's pretty okay

10 now

admin aboos

what were the commands for tribes mode again?

tf2c_autojump "1"
tf2c_bunnyjump_max_speed_factor "9999"
tf2c_duckjump "1"
tf2c_groundspeed_cap "9999"
sv_airaccelerate "9999"

thanks

t-thanks server user

we invented something today

Wait what? The gore models have been updated? Well god damn, they look really good!

Yep, I believe 2.9.1 was the one where I updated the texture work on the characters and gore. I think 2.9.2 implemented some new texturework for Engineer's sentry gun and better particle effects for Soldier.

What has science done?

You invented the Smissmas 2012 unupdated phys parameters bug?

without even trying :^)

Anyone have a screencap of the commie trying to shoot through glass?

nope but I remember it vividly, nucleus spawn, stood behind the glass infront of it, tried to snipe

Oh aye. That was wonderful. To be fair, he was aiming at heads behind the glass

So I just saw this review, and I wish I could say I did this but the poor english in this is something I could never bring myself to.

Still it kinda feels good seeing this

hhhheeehhhh It's heartwarming, yeah.

I'm not going to deny being a hothead

I encountered a blatant hacker on a server the other day. Spinbotting sniper getting headshots like a god spamming chat binds. How often does this happen?

bachingo is a regular, so every other week

record proof

If the name is one of the following chances are it wasn't a bot

If you were killed by any of these people there is a good chance you just got outplayed

What is this

TF2 Vintage requires Source 2013 MP in order to launch, so the command for TF2 Vintage actually calls up the HL2.exe in Source 2013 MP pointed at the directory where tf2vintage is placed. It's safe.

what time we playing today anons?

It was none of those names. The guy was using a blatant spinbot and aimbot. He wasn't hiding anything. Camped near the front of our spawn as sniper until we all left. We got headshotted everytime we tried to come out and he also could see cloaked spies and instakilled them also. His name was "[VALVe] 7oot" Sadly I didn't record anything. I don't want this becoming a hackerfest like nuTF2.

Usually people wake up at like 4-5 hours from now on, but I guess we can try playing right now. Geddin and whatever, 2 people on.

We can play right now :^)

5 people on fags

also bach

8 players on right at this moment

fug's sake, server owner

NO STEAM USERS HERE IS IP

be back gotta do laundry

Stickied for Game Night

Faggot Faggot Faggot!

I'll come on in a minute and check if there are people online. Right now I'm in other threads.

Just don't suggest anymore OC content I can't stress enough that the answer will always be NO

Also l2play heavy please and thank you

I don't follow

anyway someone got a torrent?

No torrent, just DDL

We tried a torrent but it's now outdated and no one would seed it and the creator was never on

aww, well alright.

You never told me "no" tho, you just said it's not what you want to do. And I think I've only asked twice tbh fam

Several actually and it was more like a clingy person trying to make their idea a reality.

I don't recall asking more than once. Are you sure?

Several times and a lot of them were "yeah but it would be" in a manner that reminds me all too much of a kid who doesn't quite understand no but keeps asking anyways

10 on come join

>tries to use sound sprays>Failed to load sound "temp\054644a1.wav", file probably missing from disk/repositor

someone trying to set a soundspray needs help how fix

Downloading RN. This is gonna take a while.

check launch parameters

searches say try updating steam

drive.google.com/file/d/0B1gXHJCkdUUOQ2tJZTFSeUhSSGc/view?usp=sharing

There was an user a while back asking about first person animations, did you try any of these? I think these should work with TF2V, I compiled them up but I don't have the game installed right now.

alright, my apologies about that

13 players

16 players

this piece of shit takes ages to download on modb

There's a few things.
First, make sure it's a 16-bit .wav
Second, make sure it's under 250k bytes.

This, there isn't a torrent or something?
Otherwise i'll see you guys tomorrow on Mother's Day

read the thread we tried but the guy who made the torrent wasn't on to seed the original file and now it's outdated

Well i'll be retarded.
It was even a few posts above, god dammit.

It's fine would be nice to get a torrent going but it would take someone with a seedbox to keep it alive

Internet died and when I came back everyone was gone

a guy played medic so poorly that I quit in disgust

we're back to 8 people

Okay I just got done downloading it from ModDB. Now what? Do I drop it in a folder or what? I don't see a README in the zip file.

There's a reason why there is no readme packed in

my internet is shitting itself coming back in 5

How come my spray won't work? It says "error creating temporary file" when I try to import.

downgrade to 2.9

devanon keeps rushing updates without testing and the vpk change might have fucked shit

Where do I get version 2.9 from? I just downloaded whatever is currently up on moddb.

we keep all the versions on moddb. go to the files tab and you'll see it

SERVER IS OFF EVENT MAP AND ON GOLDRUSH

rebooted to fix it

really need to setup a fastdl but I don't think it'll do much if its on the same box

Mega link down.

just use the moddb page.

I'd like to get a torrent going, if someone wants to package 2.9 as a torrent and ip it I'll seed it for a bit

OK, thx.

get in here

Come on you niggers. Zyklon is a micspamming nigger.

Good shit, let's do it again tomorrow

19 minutes left, i'll join as soon as possible

I got some bad news for you chaim it's winding down I think. your best bet is tomorrow

Alright, how does 10 am sound like?

EST time that is

I might still be in bed but if people are around I'll throw the word out in the steam group and just post in the thread to get people going

she's dead

gonna do some server shit in a bit to figure out event maps and ways to automate the bhop cmd entry for ctf

can somebody do a rar with all the maps we're gonna play in?
so we don't have a ton of fucking ERRORs and blackpink missing textures

Already working on it. Unfortunately I was planning on a TF2V gamenight closer to Halloween to have the event content ironed out by then.

well we can still play it every once in a while

the event maps are already packaged for halloween and are set to release in the addons section next week on maybe wednesday.

So far looking at them most of the maps work fine and there might be some lighting errors because missing stuff on like 1-2 maps. But I can't figure out what they need without tearing through the entirety of TF2's vpk files.

These also aren't just the officially added maps, this is what I could skim off the workshop and get to run

why's this a sticky?

bump

Fortunately, I have a mappack that is ~100% compatible with TF2V I compiled of 22 community maps from pre-mannconomy for both event maps and standard. If TF2V even exists next month I'll see about making another map pack aimed at the e-sports audience.

why though?

we should be focusedon hunting coders not bundling shit other people have one, irony of tht aside.

Because the actual size increase to TF2V isn't too big and adds a lot of the old maps people played a lot and have requested to be in TF2V. Since the coder issue is still an issue and I might as well revert the inventory and mechanics to a level that makes this shit the same as TFPort in gameplay better to figure out how to make the pre-mannconomy content work as best as possible.

I'll probably go to that SMC goycord server and try and rustle up some help. but it'd be better if you and russian cryllic came along for the ride too since you two are more in the know and I'm just working PR angles more or less

also anyone up for playing inna bit?

I'm getting on rn fam.

we playin?

God damn it, what version is the server on?

what version are you on?

2.9 formatted the maps so people still on fucking v1 updated

2.9 but I remember switching my maps folder to the old one months back because I thought it was the fixed version. Turns out it was that old serverfag that didn't want to change maps.

6 people

why the fuck can't i join? it says that i am in insecure mode. fix your shitty mod

Have you even tried looking up how to fix the situation?

yeah i fucking asked a long time ago too and no one answered

The graphics are so ugly. Halo 3 looks better and it was made earlier. If Valve wants me to care about this game, they should bring it into the 211th decade.

have you tried looking yourself for the solution to the problems because I've gotten results for "stuck in insecure mode TF2" quite easy

teamfortress.tv/9006/?page=1

If this doesn't fix it try hunting yourself.

JAPARI PARK SOON

If/when this update comes out, the only part of the update I will actively support will be any new maps if added. The fact they're adding a fart taunt in the game is absolutely retarded.

eh

shit was fun. that heavy match on well was fun

Is there a console command to get minimal viewmodels? You know, when the view model is to the bottom of your screen instead of taking up a fucking third of it? If there's one thing Valve got wrong with TF2 before all of the hat and nuweapon shit, it was the giant ass guns in your face restricting your view.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=188680359

fuck i came too late because my dad needed techsupport
wheres the infinitiv server at? i can't find it

That's not what I meant faggot. I know how to use the viewmodelfov command. It still looks like dogshit. I'll post a pic of what I want when I have the time.

Thats what I thought you meant nigger.

You might have to use mods to do it.

using no steam? right now server is DED we got like 18 people in at one point man.

Is the server IP which no stema users need for connecting. I think 3rd post from now on needs to be a list of all servers and IPs

Casuals were a mistake.

steam has always been cancer. reminds me of the Halo wars page and how even when told about Halo games already on PC the majority of them went "doesn't matter it's not on steam"

Here's what I meant.

whats the in game command for that it might translate to Vintage

tf_use_min_viewmodels 1/0
It's a really good command.

=GET IN HERE==

MMMMMMMMMMMMPPPH

fuck just checked, doesn't work. could slap in code if we find people

do you think that pyro gets embrassed when he farts fire in front of engie
sorry if this ofends anyone but i thought it was a funny thing haha

fuck off

what do u think all the mercs farts smell like
sorry if weird question XD

So good news sprays work again in 2.9.2

Bad news I have no way to test if soundsprays work

Make me one

The engineres probably smells like cornbread… LOL!!!

Is there any demand for an Australian/oce server?

theres barely demand for one server

when we hit 32 players, then we can talk about a second one

Yeah but the only reason I don't play is because I get 200 ping

I'm assuming others are in a similar situation

not really, theres quite a few 200's, hell Bilbo will sometimes get up to 800

I get 180 at all times and it's doable, even with sniper

Bilbo is a special case, you can't hit him when he's playing scout but the same goes for him too.

I have seen bilbo get 900+

So can it work on a shitty old linux laptop without using (((Steam)))

Is anyone up for a game?
Pic not related.

The CEO of YT needs to fucking die for what she allowed to happen.

She's not the one in control.

She had a huge part in it though. She could have told the advertisers to stop being a bunch of pussies, but instead she bent to their will.

It's the people that are the problem. An avarage person (100 IQ) isn't really that smart

I think it's multiple variables. It's both the people and the staff that both fucked Youtube. Faggots making videos refuse to make anything good, and the staff implemented a fucktarded system that screwed over people with good content by taking down rule abiding videos, and financially crippling anyone who isn't a toy review or child vlog channel.

Y-You guys want to play now?

Can't, busy with shit. I'm only able to post in this thread periodically.

teamfortress.com/post.php?id=33662

SOON

please god no

Where does it say pyro gets a jetpack? I've been searching and found nothing.

its in the video, Valve tends to show weapons in videos before announcing them.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Why the fuck would they do this?

Incase people don't know what we talking about

ohboy I can't wait for a BR with 300 ping to pull a goku

To be fair that might not be a pryo only thing,
It could be like the grappling hook mode but they decided to only show it on the pryo

bump

so pyro is getting a fucking cannon too

Just play Fortress Forever instead. This shit isn't worth getting banned on Steam.

I liked TF2 when it didn't have microtransactions
Or hats
Or crutch weapon replacements

why the fuck would you be banned by playing this?

Boy, they're really grasping at straws, huh? No thanks mister shill.

Are you retarded?

I haven't played TF2V in a while with you guys, but I had always used the viewmodel_offset commands to shift the models off screen.

Didn't know that was a thing

oy yes fellow gamer dude

Things will eventually have to change, and going free to play is what made the community get where it's at. Hell, if it wasn't for the f2p update this thread wouldn't have existed.

I doubt that, evenwithout the F2P update can you really say it would have continued on a different path. Remember mannconomy was where things went fucky. The packs that released with the update when worn in full provided set bonuses

Gamenight on Friday?

sure what's the worst that can happen

IT TOOK THEM 10 YEARS BUT THE FLAMETHROWER VISUALS HAVE BEEN FINALLY FIXED

ALSO AIRBLAST HAS ALSO BEEN CHANGED

Just fucking stop.

How is "git gud and burn more to get more afterburn" a nerf?

Gotta agree here, it makes it so pyro can't just puff someone and leave them burning. Now you have to keep on them for a few seconds to get a good afterburn.

Oh, I forgot to post the newer weapons.

These look really interesting to be honest. I remember, way before the F2P update, that Valve wasn't happy at all with the Pyro update and they wanted to give Pyro an actual update, instead of, you know, weapons that are very similar to the stock weapons.

I'm not going to lie, I kind of want to test them on Vintage.

Afterburn didn't need this, if you're getting killed by pre-patch afterburn, aren't you the one that needs to git gud?

You don't get it, afterburn is a small damage bonus. Now, depending on how good you are as a Pyro, that small bonus may be smaller or bigger.

What's wrong with affecting afterburn depending on how good or bad the players are?

Yeah sorry no, that doesn't mean shit because you aren't always going to have any of those weapons equipped or find a teammate able to do that.

In any case, we are playing Vintage here, so we have even less options for that.

Except it's now definitely smaller, and may become as "big" as it used to be, which wasn't much to begin with.
Games in which the player or the player's teammate being unable to extinguish the player are in the minority, and even assuming no teammates are there to extinguish the player, there's still medkits and environmental water.
if doesn't apply to Vintage why do you care to respond to comments clearly aimed at live TF2?

Didn't know you have already played the game to claim this, sorry then, it's Valve's fault they didn't write the text exactly as you just said, now I know that you really have to burn a player for a long time to maybe give them the classic afterburn we are all used to. My bad.

Sorry again, I didn't know it was forbidden to talk about current TF2, I guess absolutely no one interested on vintage is also interested in this update that changes the Pyro.

Actually the changes to the airblast in terms of hit detection is nice. Would like to possible emulate that for vintage

woah woah lads, we're supposed to be pre-mannconomy here :^) QoL changes need to be carefully considered before cooking that sacred cow :^)

Huddah Huddah Huh

Don't forget that now the visuals of the flamethrowers match the hitboxes. This should be added no matter what.

Pic related doesn't say anything about compensation for the required investment, it just says"burn duration is now based on how long the flamethrower was actively hitting an enemy" and "No more puff-and-run attacks." It says nothing about duration superior to pre-patch at all, it's just a nerf to afterburn.
You're the one that said "we are playing Vintage here, so we have even less options for that." If you're going to talk about live TF2 don't waive away complaints aimed at it with "We're playing Vintage so it doesn't matter anyway."

that too but we need coders before realizing this

It also doesn't say there's a limit on how much a player is getting burned to death

Why do retards never know how to spell Holla Forums?

I remember people keep making variations of the word "Holla Forums" because the websites keep auto-filtering it

pretty much.

Again you'd be surprised how upset people get about this place.

Anyone up to play this friday?

bepsi

I wish my drives didn't die. I'd post the webm and bask in that glorious day.

sure m8

I don't fully understand this game. Is it intended to provide the experience of playing back in 2009, or is it supposed to be just a no hats mod?

Also why is this being made as what appears to be a standalone title, as opposed to some kind of mod for TF2 that just limits your inventory?

Got it right here matey

There was also a webbum of the salt mines that FO4 release spoilers caused - some guy on steam discussions came up with 8E8ightC-han if I remember right. If anyone has that pls post.

theres no link to it in the op and 99% of moddb pages have nothing in them other than patch notes

jesus christ it was exactly as i expected. unnavigable. anyway,

tell that to all the people who made pre-orangebox hl2 mods, ALL of them broke

moddb.com/mods/team-fortress-2-vintage/addons/spooky-map-pack

So the map pack for halloween is up. don't let the number fool you, there are actually 26. We found more!

It's friday night. Games fucking when?

I've gotta be to work soon. Just jump in I guess

ARE YOU FAGOLAS FINISHED WITH YOUR STUPID REAL LIFE STUFF ALREADY?

its time

Can't all of this be done more simply with a server plugin? Wouldn't that make it a lot easier to get a bigger pool of players. I realize it's not possible or you wouldn't be doing this, but I'm interested to know why that's the case.

Does anyone play this anymore?

5 PLAYERS GET IN HERE

8 people on

because you're a nigger

Also TF2C has been accomplished as a plugin complete with the grenades

Explain.

I remember ages ago I used to play a server that was basically TFC in TF2. Each class had frags and the class specific naades ontop of the "beta" weapons.

You chose loadouts through the standard pop up menu

People can see your backpack easily when you're in the same TF2 server.
And this would reveal people having Mercenary badges having join dates after Mannconomy

Would also mean you'd have people coming in who just want to idle and trade or think we'll halt the server because "they're friendly xD"

Devanon started this for the anons here really. I've just gonna full autismo trying to get others to hear of it and to try it.

Sure, that's the problem.

tfw bought it for console first

Any lads wanna play tonight?

If enough people join, I will as well, but I'm a bit busy at the moment.

It's too early in the morning over here at the moment.

Two people so far.

Hello?

fuck it, time to play videogames

1 PERSON ON THE SERVER, GET IN OR YOUR A HOMO

Do you require Steam to play this?

There's a no steam version under the OP

fug it didn't capture the graphical glitch

delet this

Too busy watching the /just/ and /bane/ stream. Tomorrow perhaps.

there's still 8 or 9 on somehow

THREAD IS AT BUMPLIMIT, GET IN AND PLAY GAME NOW

Anyone got a soundspray so I can test it on 2.9.2

Everybody quit like an hour ago.

shame, wanted to play.

We've got shit set for halloween

TF2Vfags everyone

2 people on serb,get in niggers

New thread

New thread