The best fire emblem game in years

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OZYkj
archive.is/IgYbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

Echoes isn't bad.

Yeah but directly copying the gameplay of 2 is not exactly a good idea.

I want an FE mainline game with Conquests gameplay with Echoes story

I know I'm enjoying it. F2P though. I'd rather be dead than paying for a mobile game

Is the story actually not bad? I just skip it need those orbs bro

Supposedly 97.8% of people don't buy microtransactions. It's that 2.2% that makes it all worth it though. Whales provide that much money to make it stable.

archive.is/OZYkj

Do they still force you to use english audio with english text?

It's simple but very Shyamalan, in the sense that every update brings the next part and you never know what the hell is happening as a whole. I've already been banned, but the story is still interesting to me.

FEH is Nintendo's highest selling mobile game currently. Hope you enjoy the game, it'll stick around for awhile.

Yes.

Friendly reminder that all mobile games are scams designed to steal your private information. It isn't the players they make bank off of here.

I grow to despise the people on this board more every day.

I haven't played it since they added characters from Echoes, how much has change and is it still worth playing?

Sacred seals can be upgraded and arena is still shit. Other than that it's more of the same. Definitely not worth playing if that's where you got off.

A fucking shame that the commercial they did for this mobileshit is leaps and bounds better than Awakening, Fates and Warriors. The costumes looked good, the actors were pretty decent choices for what would those anime characters would do in real life, and they recreated some moments in the series like BK killing Greil.
A shame that this mobileshit remembered a kick-ass quote from Hector that Awakening didn't and made all the card heroes into generic schmucks.

These things are mutually exclusive.

Besides the fact that all mobage is shit, Echoes was alright. Conquest was as well if you pretended the story wasn't there.
Sage because almost every fucking time there's an FE thread it's just niggers from cuck/vg/.

You could say this about 90% of franchises in current year OP.

user what the fuck kinds of news sites are you visiting?

Haven't played Fates, because anons always shit on it, but the story in Echoes is extremely boring. Not sure why you would want to emulate that.

Its the only one recently that has a story that can be considered "adequate"
If you want a good story you'd have to go back to FE10 and older

If the game had bigger maps and larger armies it would be a lot more interesting.

if they ever remake fe4, these fags will cry about not having an avatar or why can't sigurd be buttfucked by arden

You would have a point if Echoes did turn out to be surprisingly O.K. Got bored of it pretty fast but would play it over awakening or fates and unlike warriors it at least respects the older games.
But at the end of the day it is still mobile shit and you would be better off emulating one of the SNES or GBA games if you want your FE fix on the phone.

I remeber reading about some guy spending $1000 trying to get a hector. Whales are fucking insane.

This was actually the main thing that put me off. The game just gives you a shit ton of characters but your limited to four. Just seems like a waste.

not even nu-Fire emblem fans the team behind warriors went out of there way to shit on anything that wasn't Shadow dragon/awakening/Fates. The only reason Lyn and Celica got in was constant complaints of how shit the cast was.

That guy never even got Hector either.

Read a comment that he spent $500 and never got it. Can do a simple search for the source.

Heroes is decent by mobile standards as there are some moderately fun game modes, but I only reslly say that as mobile games are a level of garbage thats almost unfathomable and feh just doesnt suck as much dicks but is still garbage. Nintendo just need to make their animal crossing for phones and make more money then god with it, and keep focusing on proper vidya with the cash from it.

Are there any mobile games that are not shit?

archive.is/IgYbk
Usuda: Exactly so.

There's this old one called Kingdom Rush, the devs developed it for browser and mobiel before eventually selling out but it's a nice TD time waster.

Yeah, some guy spent 1k and didn't get Hector but seven Lyns and another when the game first came out spent over 4k to get a complete set. What an idiot.
And some sales charts from July, Heroes has outsold Super-Mario Run and earns at least $10 per one install. Over half the total purchases are from Japan.

That shit is small time. I dabbled a little in FFXV A New Empire (only because my friend was playing it and I had nothing better to do at the time so I downloaded it for shits and giggles) and I saw players spending tens of thousands of dollars multiple times a week just to stay ahead of the pack. Of course the devs kept changing the game balance every week trying to wring every last cent out of these whales to the point where even they started complaining about the constant changes (didn't stop spending though..)

1 (one) shekel has been deposited into your account.

Is FE as good as it was during Path of Radiance yet?

No, stop bumping this shit, the gachafaggots that for some reason flooded here need to be shoah'd

What are you gonna do about it, big boy?

I'll ravage your Cup Noodle

Since this is a somewhat derailed FE thread; I wanna get into Fire Emblem. What do I play? What do I skip? In what order?

The first game

It's generally agreed upon that most Fire Emblem games prior to Awakening are worth your time.

Fire Emblem Rekka No Ken (or blazing Sword, or just called "Fire Emblem")
Emulate it.
Its the absolute best one to start with, and one of the best overall (in my personal opinion, it *is* the best FE)
The other FE's are good. FE 5 (Thracia) is the most challenging. FE4 supposedly has the best story and the lengthiest maps. FE6 is the sequel to FE7 (the one I recommended) and is bretty gud. FE8(Sacred Stones) is good, but easy as fuck. Don't grind and play on hard more from the start for that one. FE9 (path of radiance) is also easy, but people love it and its good; its the first one with Ike in it.
FE10 (radiant dawn) is one of the best overall in terms of difficulty and all that good stuff.
FE11 is shit.
FE12 is supposedly good but it never got an outside japan release, you can probably find a fanslation for it. I've also heard it be overrated.
FE1-3 are pretty dated, but they're okay I guess.
There's some FE spinoffs too that might be worth looking into
Anyways, I personally recommend FE7, but FE8 is okay, as well as FE9 to start getting into the series. FE4 might also be okay, too.

I hate this

Hate this SO FUCKING MUCH

FE is fucking gay. AW is a superior game.

Start with 8
Then 6 and or 7
Then 9 and 10
Then 4 and 5
1 through 3 have remakes but the ones for 1 and 3 are questionable, so I'd suggest playing the originals first then maybe the remakes. 2's remake should definitely take priority over the original though.

I just want one AW thread where FE isn't brought up

At least I didn't spend any cash on it just wasted time.

Start with Fire Emblem 7. Play it until you unlock Hector Hard Mode, and if you beat that, play FE6. (FE6 NM isn't that bad but HM is one of the more challenging games in the series behind a couple I'll get to).

The other games worth playing are 3, 4, 5 (Arguably the hardest, but there are a lot of bad design choices that make artificially hard), 8, 9, 10 (only if you skip the shitty story), 14 Conquest (see 10) and Echoes.

Awakening, the rest of Fates and imo 10 are garbage (people like 10, though). The DS remakes are redundant if you play 3, but FE12 is pretty good anyway so pick the one you prefer visually or something.

Heroes is barely a Fire Emblem game. It's only worth getting for the half-naked girls and Narcian.

I don't want to burst your bubble, but it's a shallow gambling game that strips most of the good mechanics out. Get the GBA FE's instead.

Thanks, that will get me started.

Shame you didn't use CE when the game was still easily hackable. You could've gotten Camilla immediately.

Why is Caeda so god damn useless?
FemRobin can at least be built to counter Reinhardt and Brave Lyn but she just seems like a worse Minerva, who isn't that good to begin with but at least she doesn't have noodle arms.

what the fuck i hit enter

You mean the only one that sold decently? It's still the same shitty ass Stratego wannabe game.

I get the feeling that Corrin is the Mary Sue of FE in general.

Is that software where the image lipsyncs with TextAloud?

disgusting

QUESTION

Didn't some user find out that the DLC for fire emblem heroes is utter trash?I need some proof to shut up some fags.