"Gaming: A toxic community." - Nu-male feminist

archive.fo/WKvcu

We have shit like this coming out every fucking day, user. Anyone who uses the word "toxic" needs acid bucket spilled on the face.

Reads like a fucking blogpost. I wanted to get into journalism back in high school, glad I jumped off that ride.

Kill yourself Richard.

A match made in Sodom
Kill yourself

Do we really need a fucking thread for every single nobody's stupid blog post? It's been every day with this shit, you dramawhoring faggot.

Gamers are great, we've always been great, it's faggots like this that we hate and the shit games they make and the shit games they buy and the shit games they promote. Fucking faggots.

Why is it written like a haiku?

Who cares

Reads like every other whiny screed.

Toxic means masculine and feminists want psychological warfare against anywhere boys can be boys.

sage for stating the obvious

Did this really deserve a whole thread?
Low effort OP too. There's gotta be better screencaps than this.

Written like a true redditor trying to fit in.

"toxic" is starting to become my trigger word

hearing the word "toxic" sends me into a fit of autistic rage

Then get the fuck out. You're not forced to participate in forums, play online or even play vidya at all. Not that numales like this play vidya in the first place.

Do your part to make video games a better place by yelling NIGGER over voice chat at every opportunity.

Any time I've heard someone use the word "toxic" it's always a dickless faggot. Shit talking in video games has always been a huge part of it, at least multiplayer games.

haha woah who cares

I've spent so much time exposed to such retardation that "?" induces a feeling of impending condescending attitudes and mental gymnastics. I feel at some point I'll just dive into a fit of rage every time I see anything written in English. Help me.

What the fuck do you even mean when you say, "toxicity"? Rude comments from people on social media? Trash talk from people in competitive games? If so, then the prevalence of those things is greatly exaggerated. Even so, if you want to avoid being the target of hostile speech, here's what you do; you keep your microphone off and turn off the chat. Boom, problem solved. As for social media, that's an entirely separate issue that has nothing to do with "the video game community". Firstly, you can't disregard people's opinions on any given piece of media, no matter how uneducated they are. People have the right to say whatever the fuck they want about your products, that is a right afforded to them by free speech. Secondly, people are dicks on the internet, that's just how things are. If you don't want to hear negative comments, then stay off of social media.

You only give "the toxic haters" power over you when you write pieces like this. It tells them that, "yes, I do have a problem with you" and "your conduct has an influence over my personal life", and this is what they thrive on. Stop trying to act like you don't have methods by which you can avoid these types of people, because you do.

cyka blyat

This amuses me.

SJW
Must spread xir disease to us
OP is a fag

You might as well start a thread whenever a bear shits in the woods.

You forgot a few other things user..

there's probably more words ruined by normalfags but I can't remember any more at the top of my head.

What do any of these people have to do with video games?

tfw reading a post directed at your name.