Trainwiz ideas in new ESO DLC

The Clockwork City DLC game pack will be released on October 23 for PC/Mac and November 7 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This DLC game pack will be free to ESO Plus members and available for purchase for 2000 crowns in the in-game Crown Store.

In addition to the base version, the Clockwork City Collector’s Bundle will be also available for 4000 crowns in the in-game Crown Store and will include the DLC game pack, the Clockwork Skeevaton pet, the Kagouti Fabricant mount, and Five Crown Experience Scrolls.

Want to get an early look into some of the mystery surrounding Sotha Sil’s realm? Check out the Clockwork City prologue quest – now live in The Elder Scrolls Online base game!

Prominent diviners, scholars, and planar archaeologists are being killed by their own shadows, and it’s up to you to investigate these deadly assaults. To get started, travel to any local Mages Guild headquarters in Tamriel and find the note on a nearby table titled “Order of the Eye Dispatch.” Read the note to receive the quest “Of Knives and Long Shadows” and begin your new adventure.

Once complete, you will have the “Clockwork Obscuros” memento permanently added to your Collections UI as a reward!

Don’t forget, you can continue the story and dive into the heart of the mysterious realm when the Clockwork City DLC game pack releases in just a few weeks. Will you unravel the secrets of the Clockwork City? Let us know on Facebook and Twitter!

Other urls found in this thread:

bethesda.net/en/article/5ODJf8rqAEsgmcEEYcYG6c/the-elder-scrolls-online-clockwork-city-release-dates-and-prologue-quest
archive.fo/Nk9UP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ah yes, forgot links:
bethesda.net/en/article/5ODJf8rqAEsgmcEEYcYG6c/the-elder-scrolls-online-clockwork-city-release-dates-and-prologue-quest
archive.fo/Nk9UP

So, wait, his rumored "big thing" for the CC was actually a paid DLC for ESO? Fucking hilarious.

Well, bethesda closely works with that guy. Maybe its their parallel project, take ideas of a him while he's making a CC version of it for skyrim or something. Its not the first time they just get idea from a modder for something. Whole automatron dlc for fallout 4 was based on autunumn leaves mod for new vegas.

Where the fuck is the source that an e-celeb modder had a hand in this? Everytime someone namedrops him and triggers that message board alert he's got, his fanboys come out of the woodwork to shill.

Most of the lore surrounding Sotha Sil and Clockwork City stems naturally from Kirkbride's work during and post-Morrowind. We also just saw it in the last xpac, the Morrowind one, which has been in development for years going off of that sizzle reel one E3 that showed Clockwork City.

who the fuck cares

I wonder how good that alert of his is anyway.
Trainwiz Trainwiz Trainwiz.

automatron was based on robco un*something* limited? and autumn leaves was copypasted with no credit in far harbor.

ESO is non-canon, call me when he's the lead designer for TES VIce City

Ain't gonna lie, I've played a lot of his mods and enjoyed them. Don't mean I'm going to pay Bethesda to be able to play his mods though. If he thinks I'm going to drop even a nickel on the CC to play his shit, then he can fuck right off and take his mods with him.

Isn't that the namefagging retard that refuses to post anywhere about anything on imageboards without using that name and trying to parade himself around like an e-celeb after one of his videos got a million views?

Kirkbride's DND campaign must have been even wilder to inspire all this, you know?

You all just got mined for (You)s.

Well, this explains why Trainwiz became an arrogant prick all of a sudden.

Hey Trainwiz hoes does it feel to be a corporate cuck. How are those Creation Club(tm) models coming along?

And him being involved with official TES stuff isn't a good thing. As someone currently in the middle of Wheels of Lull, supposedly one of his best works, he's not a good designer in any facet.

Sotha sil expanded was better, but then again it was in a better game.

Sounds like he'll fit right in with Bethesda.

IIRC he said it was only for 4chan. He doesn't much care for Holla Forums.

Where's the sauce that it's his ideas? Odds are they went to Kirkbride like they did for shivering isles and some of skyrim, especially so since he's the expert on morrowind, if not the regular writers.

Honestly I found a lot of that mod to be contrived and unrealistic. Like the dunmer who has all the knowledge of tamriel. That's literally impossible. New knowledge and facts are being made every second. Between the beginning and end of that conversation an elder scroll could have come into existence to portent a new prophecy, and i'm expected to believe he just knows magically? Fanfic-tier.

Oh for fucks sake.

Who cares?

Trainwiz's mods for skyrim were okay at best, they attempted doing jumping puzzles which really really doesn't fit in with Skyrim's engine. It had some good humour but the voice acting was meh. What it had going for it most of all was the enviroment design which felt logical and interesting. Otherwise it was jank.

Could have fooled me with as much as he was namefagging around the /tes/ board a while back.

I keep forgetting that board exists.

When will this shit end?

the mod you're thinking of is robco certified and you could do more than make robots. the demented inventor perk tree ultimately allowed you to make cyberclaws out of dead deathclaws provided you had the parts

Of course he doesn't.

The Elder Scrolls' setting would make for such an amazing tabletop RPG setting which would not resemble the games one tiny bit.

He can do pretty environments (except mzark), but he can't design them well for gameplay. One of the Lull dungeons has you do a large portion of it twice, with no difference in between the two. The enemies don't even respawn. The very first dungeon has the huge room with a complex network of broken bridges over a lake, but there's absolutely no reason to go down there and explore them.

Buffscale made Mzark.