Do not support Warner Brothers

Shadow of War has already been cracked, thanks to CODEX btw.

Do not support this greedy publisher, do not buy this game. If you, like me, really want to play it but do not want to contribute to the shitty trend of putting microtransactions into single player games, then you can download this game on skidow reloaded already.

Why would you even want to play it? Almost all of these AAA releases are just giant monoliths of shit on top of being a pit of mega kike business practices.

I can't wait to see just how much worse this stuff is going to get.

Well, I for one enjoyed the first game very much, especially the nemesis system.
I'm interested in seeing how they improved on it, and the revews so far say, that they improved almost every aspect of the first game.

That's why I want to play it.
But, they balaced the endgame around buying lootboxes, and of course don't forget the pay2win multiplayer, that can raid your single player game and erase all your progress.

That's why nobody should bother buying this game, and instead should pirate it.

I'll keep that in mind. Also, check my repeating integers.

(checked)
OP from the crack thread
Nice dubs lad

thank god you were here

I want to fuck that cat up the ass.

I too really enjoyed the system that never actually worked for my entire playthrough.

You have shit taste. Good to know.

let the game die. all this discussion about it is just trying to create relevance and presence, resulting in sales. It's happened before with mass effect andromeda.

Is this really a message that is needed here? Other places could use this persuasion more compared to here.

Why do you want to play trash? Why do you have such shit tastes?

We have a Steam thread right now with anons who have purchased Fallout 4 and Blands 2. It sucks but we actually might need threads like this later in the year.

We have a Steam thread right now with anons who have purchased Fallout 4 and Blands 2. It sucks but we actually might need threads like this later in the year.

More like weiner brothers

Post appear

Is there a way to generate loot boxes with the crack? I kind of want to see how OP $1000 worth of pay to win is.

epic…

You're a faggot with shit taste and shouldn't even have bothered making this thread.

If you read the Warframe thread, some user with 1.2k hours in that game bought $25 of platinum.

It's a free game, so he didn't "buy the game"

Thank God, couldn't wait anymore, almost bought the game.

Sigh. People on /r/gaming are already buying this game and defending loot boxes.

Maybe you should join them user

I fucking hate it when retards think some overly simple, easily implemented game mechanic thing can be described as "system". Please niggers who do this, stop it. None of these "systems" are ever remotely original, and therefore it's not worth describing them as systems, that's giving credit where none is due. You've been influenced too much by the art, text, and skin around the actual video game and it's making you think things are more complex than they actually are

Come on, don't you want to play the biggest game of the year? Show all those weeagoon cucks true gaming and experience a game like no other? You don't even have to buy it, you can pirate it now that denuvo is cracked, go ahead, play it, just download it and play it. 96gb of fun ;)

Game is over 40 hours and has no ending and just sets up a sequel

You're a fool even if you fucking pirate it to play it

And you thought this was worth it's own thread?

Like i would even pirate it

I'm not bying it because it has fucking lootbox garbage
its a fucking single player game, and a fucking expensive one, microtransactions can kiss my ass

Serious question though
Is there anything worth playing from WB besides the Lego games?
Seriously besides those nothing is actually sticking out as "Good enough I remembered" and even then the Lego Games had really really bad grind problems

Arkham City
Only good Arkham game

I just love pressing Y

its the game still 92gigs or some shit like that?

Yeah, naw. I aint touching that shit,

Not sure if it's confirmed, but I heard that there's a cheat engine table that gives you unlimited quantity of the silver coin currency, allowing you to buy unlimited lootboxes.

Oh it worked. You just weren't so terribly at vidya for it to come into play. It only works when they kill you

It took a single day nigger. Where's your self control?

Use fitgirl's repack

the redditor is slow to react to sarcasm, as there are no visual indicators.

Is this the part where we roleplay user? I can be the naughty redditor and you can punish me?

Do it.

Game is so shit that it isn't even worth pirating.
Probably over 40 gb too.

are SoW threads here banned or how come there is none?

But still the game gets incredibly boring and repetive like 20h into it and its not even the peak of grind which comes later. Yet the nemesis thing keeps pulling me to it since out of curiousity I want to know what orcs and such.

Are you lost, friend? Why would you assume people here would buy a game day one? That too some pretend ubishit from Warner Jews?