Warframe thread

Are you excited for PoE?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/PBr2t
twitter.com/rebbford/status/918274984627376129
forums.warframe.com/topic/854166-the-roadmap-part-3-when-status-thread/?tab=comments#comment-9054794
pscp.tv/sj_sinclair/1vOGwOdVAgqGB
pastebin.com/GG8mdWZp
archive.is/g3YEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nah

I was really not excited at first because they kept shoving the operator in, the creator weapons are dumb, and the open world meme is done to death and is probably gonna be neglected like archwing, but the focus reworks and some fresh air seem better and better as time has gone on.

DE's crimes are too many to list
Commit suicide

I hate the current level design alot. Can I spend the entire time playing only this open world shit?

by the looks of it, it has content for all levels of play, shit seems to get harder when night falls, but during the day you can get missions to do in the open map and they have all the tiers the already support with the other content (like the 4 tiers of relics).
i want to see how big this maps really is, cause i'm not really trusting them on this regard.
Also, can someone add me back in the guild? ID is Kesvalk.

Not the entire time, as you'd need to go do sorties and get materials on other planets, but if you don't care about that shit then yeah, there's no limit to how long you can be on the plains.

cautious optimism at best. We'll definately see another delay of some sort (probobly the eidolons themselves will get pushed back but the plains will launch) and there is a 0% chance DE will release functional content on their first try. Can't wait to see the glitch montages, though.

there's no way DE will push out the plains without the eidolons, that's just dumb.

They're going without the new frame.

Gara is not essential to the plains like eidolons are.

They could just make it day mode all the time until they drop. I wouldn't put it past DE's bullshittery.

Is this game not shit yet?

Warframe is truly a free game though. I've never spent a dime but I have like 3k plat from trading with other people and nothing to spend it on.

I just havn't played the game in over a year because of no interesting updates.

So how did the people who trade get plat then you retard. You're just supporting their buying habits and keeping the game alive by giving plat value

They really didn't try with those. I'd maybe play a kind of open source warframe where archwing and kubrows never happened, and some other improvements. But largely whenever I happen to launch warframe out of boredom I feel my shooting skills are getting worse.

After not playing it in over 2 years I reinstalled it a few weeks back, I only just finished up the "I was a teenage space loli" quest and got a not pupper running around, also an eye growing out of my neck. This game is a clusterfuck now but I'm having fun. Wish I had some people to play with that didn't try to speed run everything though
The current planet unlocking system is a drag though.

I really want a pet Moa.
They're so fucking cute goddamn, the closest I'd get do are those Boston Dynamics robots.

I want it as a pet, not a servant. That would be mean.

The devs hate you and mock you behind your backs.

fuck off

That's funny.

bump

you must have a very feminine penis if you're not looking to cut it off then, show pics

Why would anyone on this board play this loot simulator trash?

Alright I'm going to sound real stupid for this but who is Shy/Quieteshy?

Is she actually mute?

A youtuber who makes warframe videos. Many accuse her of being a tranny because she uses a text to speech program and refuses to show her face.

you should see the patron and how much these cucks will donate to the far stretch of an idea that its a girl on top of it being unable to talk.

shit smelled sketchy from beginning to end. It could just be someone's side project of an existing content creator. now we just have to wait for them to fuck up.

I mean, of the full body shots I've seen she looks pretty god damn feminine, but it could just be a guy getting his girlfriend to act and then playing warframe and using the text to speech to rake in the patron bucks.

infinitygrind where?

Opinions on the new weapons? the Grennier one looks cool

Grineer ones has a cool function, being the NV scope, but it's actual design looks retarded. The glass primary and throwing weapons look kinda cool, but the stats are weird.

As a former player I can say that's a lie.

online?

I'll play with you. Just know I've been using volt recently

yah need invite

well try posting your in-game name first and then those in charge will think about it.

fuck you
steeeez

t. goy
Seriously, if you feel the need to buy plat for any reason, you need to learn some discipline.

Just because you don't buy platinum it doesn't mean nobody else does, that platinum came from someone who is giving it value, the game is freemium wether you partake on it or not.

I agree with this. While I never spent real money on platinum and the most I ever use it for is inventory slots, I entirely rely on other players who have to begin with and are impulsive enough to pay platinum for some common items like primes or rare mods.

I mean, just imagine if nobody really bought platinum ever, how would you be able to buy extra slots and all that stuff? I am pretty sure Warframe wouldn't even exist.

I have no regrets.

I did the same thing. Just because a game is free doesn't mean you don't have to spend any money on it. I'd rather throw 25 bucks at a piece of shit I've spend over 1200 hours on than 50 bucks on some piece of shit Holla Forums recommended that I couldn't even get 12 hours out of.

You are why Skyrim was so effective.

you still wanna play together?

why would you spend money if you have 1200 hours? you should have almost everything at this point

I'm not the guy who you asked to play with, I was mocking you for playing as a boytoy.

Are you one of those jewtubers hired by DE to shill this shit for in-game goodies?

Have you seen the PoE trailer? they just quote WF youtubers, it is pretty sad to be honest

This board gets a little more embarrassing every day.

if your a veteran player you'd know PoE is just a fancy way of taking away Zenurick and ruining the game more.

Appear

Better that thn games journos. At least youtubers are playing the game.
But seriously though, I think it was tongue in cheek. No one actually thought "oh they SERIOUSLY want to attract attention to these people as well known sources outside teh community". It's an inside joke tbh.

Warframe is by no means perfect, but it's at least above average for me. We all spent money on games we didn't even finish, so I also don't regret spending less than full price on it.

What a world has been shaped, where people pay actual scum to be manipulated like keys on a piano with dopamine into feeling satisfied about wasting irreplaceable hours of their life. Thankfully this is an unsustainable state in the long run.

You mean Naramon.

Is this a general comment on videogames?

im bored of this game at mr10 and 3 weeks playing
how the fuck do people play this shit to mr20+

Skinnerboxing.

I play a competitive online game (no lootcrates, no random drops), and the sort of entertainment or feeling of fun in that game is very different from the one that Warframe (used to) gives off. There's that same distinction in singleplayer games but that also varies.

Is that so bad compared to a co-operative online game?

I think his point is that you're implying one kind of fun you get from video games is legit and the other is not.

My point was that he's a faggot and identifies games as "competitive", and was too embarassed to name the game, in warfarm thread of all places.
your point is better though.

Well if you think that something like Q3 or UT is not competitive then you are wrong.

The non-faggot would say they play arena shooters in that situation, and people who play those don't exist anymore.

I haven't played arena shooters in a decade, so I honestly don't know in what state the genre is now.

I meant to distinguish a game without PvE concepts i.e persistent in-game progress on character/avatar ability. So I'm not playing because a monster dropped loot nor because the match randomly rewarded a lootcrate.

I left out the game because I didn't want to imply my game is better.

I actually play those (the one in particular is Xonotic), but whenever I bring it up people just say the genre is shit.

that seems like an accurate assessment of the current state of it. everybody sort of moved on, and even if you have an interest the genre is in a state of "nobody will play because nobody is playing".

there's still some people playing quakes, but it tops out at 500 users. and all the other projects are deader than dead, xonotic gets up to like a dozen.

archive.fo/PBr2t
It depends. This one says 370 players the past 24 hours, it's not big either, but it's not a game that the developers are advertising either. The dozen or so figure might be concurrent public game population during North American hours (the European playerbase being significantly larger).

sage because offtopic and not discussing warframe

I'd rather discuss UT than warframe

Then make a UT thread faggot. Don't come crying here when it dies though.

I'm really starting to take notice to this.

So contrary to what they said before, Gara and her quest will in fact ship with PoE twitter.com/rebbford/status/918274984627376129

Knife warframe when?

I wish. But, on the other hand,

Just play seeking shuriken ash

I CAN'T DRESS UP ASH LIKE A MAID. IT'S NOT THE SAME.

Then use Saryn with despair?

More than just videogames.

Hhmmmm… that rings a bell
There it is!
The quintessential Holla Forumstard. Good job!

Sorry for using the thread as a pricesheet, but i don't know any site to search for Riven mods prices. Is this mods worth anything?

I've been re-rolling, and so far, this is the best one. Should i invest the endo, or just re-roll again? Currently, is at lvl 5.

not really, karak is only ok, and the stats on that riven aren't really worth anything. I'd just try to pawn it off to a collector or something for maybe 20 plat, unless you want to get the karak wraith and invest a lot of kuva into it to get a good riven.

Plains of Niggalon is set to release today
forums.warframe.com/topic/854166-the-roadmap-part-3-when-status-thread/?tab=comments#comment-9054794

fuck hydron

I have 4k hours and there's still shit to get, not to mention cosmetics you utter spastic.

If you're a collectorfag, how has it taken you more than 4k hours?

I naively assumed that people would bring at least one functioning piece of equipment out of their 3 guns and frame.

I'm not, but that's not the point. I'd said at least 70% of the playerbase doesn't fit your description, and that's minimum.

If you're not a collector fag then why do you care about getting more shit?

For myself it's diversifying your gear so I can tailor my tactics if tighter to purpose. Also exploring gear that people may disregard as crap but is actually great with the right modding, mission type or combination with other weapon, warframe etc. Although I will admit that this was my original reasoning I have become a bit of a collectorfag as a result of it in the end.

steve is streaming pscp.tv/sj_sinclair/1vOGwOdVAgqGB

I run it in borderless fullscreen, and it does fine when I alt+tab out.

You must've gotten very offended if that is how you interpreted that statement.

poe deploying atm

im deploying on ur mum atm

my local atm got hacked so now my credit card is cancelled and will only be deployed in a couple of days tfw weekend

I'm almost feeling the hype meme magic

Get in the mumble

swamp.li

i think their servers died 2 times since the update got live already.

least their serves are somewhat fast compared to other games

Already finished downloading.

faggot

mine's done. here I go

i think the display on it is screwy, i don't believe the numbers mine was showing me. been as high as 25 and was at 200k for a while.

can someone in the guild invite me back? the name is Kesvalk

not sure how i missed that they were adding this other incredibly exciting thing that i definitely want to have involved in all my missions.

yeah same here

Is this game good yet? I remember playing it when it first came out. It was just playing missions in co-op over and over. I assume that's still the same but the grind gets worse over time?
I don't remember much of the gameplay itself.

sleek, I've entered the plains and I still can't use my items or weapons

you have to get a mission from the dude near the door before you go in to be able to do things.
seems decent so far, but fuck my framerate

never mind, it's shit.

Guess I'm not playing for around 72 hours.
Speaking of
I STARTED THE ARCHWING LAUNCHER RESEARCH IN THE TENNO LAB, PUT SHIT IN QUICK AND GET IT STARTED SO WE DON'T HAVE TO WALK SOONER

just use volt until it's done

I am.
That still makes it 450 meters to run.

snowglobe is now almost completely opaque

Jesus Christ, the plains are a shittier worldspace than your average Ubisoft game. There's absolutely nothing to do on 90% of the area.

Is mag any good?

do you find her qt?

lol no

The best.

Well, at least the little there's on the map is good so far. I like this "grineer raining around you", very chaotic, brings me back some PTSD from vietnam when the chinks were falling from the sky all around us and orbital borbarding us.

she's incredibly situational but is loadsa fun in those situations.

Not just you.
I think everyone and their grandmother logged in to try this shit and their servers commited space-sudoku.

I was having fun until I ran into this "NETWORK NOT RESPONDING" boss.

My Framefu was OK, and then they killed her.
I couldn't protect her Polarize

Ironically enough, there's gonna be a lot of people seeing that and deciding to re-logging and try again and again and again and… that just makes it worse.
Lel, I love the game but DE really can't go a day without fucking up.

it's all about magnetize now, get with the times.

No. I want to hit the 2 button and have the whole corpus map die instantly, refill my shields, and the defense objective's shields. I don't want to go through magnetize's shitty, slow animation.

someone should draw mag poledancing on a lanka.

I think this is the endgame.
We've finnaly beaten Warframe. Hurray.
Everyone can just unistall and go back to their families and loved one's.
The great daemon is dead and the world is finnaly at peace.
We've beaten Warframe guys.

We're free.

Someone should draw mag sybian riding on a lanka

Wait.
You want to tell me I've won at EVE and Warframe, in the span of two days?

Someone tell me when it's back up.

Yeah.
We're that good man.
We're the vidya champions.

Does it feel good to have beaten Tribes?

the griniggers deep strikin tho

you'll just have to settle for infinite scaling punishment spheres and using natural talent.

thank you user for getting me to start my research before the servers died.

done for tonight. too many bugs

Well, Tenno are pretty much Eldar. Corpus are Tau//Dark Eldar (depending on who you ask) and the Infestation are Nid's.
Grineer would look like Orks, but they're closer to Space Marines now.
Angry Marines, but Marines nevertheless.

LOL

Wait Mag has jumbo tiddies now?

forgot pic

almost makes me want to use mag, almost.

Mag has the biggest bust of all the frames, it's just that her suit isn't form fitted to them so it's not obvious.

mag is pure, keep your filthy thoughts away from her

Not sure why I didn't expect amps to be leveled like guns, since they're just guns for your dumb shotas

she's a little slut

What are you, gay?

what the fuck did you do?

Pillars of Eternity already came out and was shit, you're shit, everything's shit

So, how do you get the free twitch stuff? do i link my twitch thing and just watch a stream?

I think so, but to get the prime stuff you need to also link an amazon prime account.

i haven't been able to play, is the market cool?

It's broken right now, nobody gets shit other than the automatically gifted syandana for linking the account

You've always been able to cover up your potato's face with your suit's hood
You've been missing out if you haven't been running around cosplaying as a tiny ultraman this whole time

anybody able to clear the higher level missions?
by the time i finish whittling down the bulletspong ogmas lotus seems to have forgotten about me and won't give me the next part.

Hold the fuck up, is onkko a tenno?

i guess pay2win is ok if it's Holla Forums approved huh?

But it's not p2w

in primarily PVE game

I want neo Holla Forums to begone

Volt was my starter, I`ve using Vauban recently I usually tend to log in after midnight though.

We've been over this EYE, Doom, and Stalker are the only games allowed to be discussed on Holla Forums.

I have to ask, what the fuck is up with Nezha's design? Why does he look so feminine? Why does he pull cutesy poses?

That's cute.

Cause nezha in actual chinese mythos was a flaming homo as well. pun half intended

This. Worst frame.

What good items can you pay for?

Nigger you can sell shit to other people for Platinum if you want to buy shit so much.
otherwise it's just Pay2notgrind in a PvE game based on grinding.

weapons, platinum, etc.

pay2notgrind is the same shit as p2w nigger.

so, pay to achieve the objective of the game?

You can only buy plat, and can't buy weapons directly.

It's not. Look please don't make me defend this shit game. I don't want to but you're standing on a sandcastle, thinking it's a solid base for an argument.

then you use the plat to buy weapons, are you dense? that's fucking p2w. not to mention prime time.
not an argument. read the image i posted you nigger.

One of the new enemies is a smug ghost.

So Nezha is canon gay?
I bet he's a power bottom.

I don't know if the real nezha was full on homo, but definitely a girly boy.

Regardless of what the real Nezha did, the Warframe Nezha clearly doesn't have his anal virginity anymore.
He ties fucking ribbons to his head that look like pigtails.

Except just having weapons doesn't mean a win. Hell you can have a fully forma'd tigris prime and still get your butt fucked by an offscreen bombard or something chilling in a nullifier bubble. It's pay to not grind, yes. But no amount of plat will just get you the win. Also it's a PvE game.

nigger you literally don't know the meaning of p2w. stop being illiterate and just read the image holy shit.

I could make an image right now that agrees with me, that wouldn't make it objectively correct you dumb fucking nigger

So buying an affinity booster makes the game pay2win? Because you're still not winning anything. You can't buy exclusive weapons, can't get any real bonus in combat from cash. It's Pay2not grind, which is a different kind of bad, but that still isn't winning.

You can clear everything short of +40 minutes of void survival with a mag and a bow.

so are all the mobileshits. are you saying candy crush is not pay to win?
you guys need to stop being retarded.

Hey nigger, go bitch to the granblue general. Until they're gone, warframe is allowed to stay.

never change Holla Forums

Also warframe doesn't have an e-sports league.

it still shows what i'm saying you literal ape. i'm not repeating myself just because you can't load an image with your nigerian-tier internet.

if you're going at a faster speed in terms of exp, affagity, and resource by using boosters, it's p2w.

b-but muh robo ass!!!!!!

It's nice isn't it?

We're not talking about candy crush, are we? And from the wiki page on it, extra lives and unlocking levels is a step above the exp boost tying any claim that this thing is p2w. You can't unlock new planets with plat, get anything exclusive with plat, or revive if you somehow manage to die past your revive limit. You can trade it for (the good) weapons to other players but they're not plat-only since all it's doing is saving you the syndicate/void grind and going right to the level grind

lmao
do you think the people bitching about dota are the same people in these threads

Yeah you reach 30 in 15 waves of akkad instead of 20, then go to a void mission and still get raped by a heavy gunner. You still don't win shit from buying plat, you just get to the next part of grinding faster. not even significantly faster at that.

There's no way to fully avoid grinding with plat, either

And what you're saying is wrong
People aren't arguing with you because they don't understand your position, they're arguing with you because you're retarded

still not grinding at the same speed as the other players, pay to fucking win. read nigger.

What's your biggest catch yet?

I'm sorry it took so long to realize that but hot damn. Fine then, explain how grinding faster is winning.

We're talking about whether being pve renders something immune to being p2w. I submitted a game that is both pve and p2w. I said nothing about any of the other shit you brought up.

You submitted a game where you literally can pay money to keep going after you lose, and buy new levels. Warframe doesn't have that so your comparison is trash. Look you clearly like garbage, like your argument. Go play warframe: it's also garbage.

Okay, but it's pve, so is being pve a cureall or are you retarded for bringing it up?

why are you even here if you're talking shit about the game anyway :^)

sorry you can't load the image, monkey. i'll filter you to save the trouble

So what frames are you guys finding to be best for PoE? I'm using a jet stream Zephyr. She really shines in the plains, and the extra projectile speed helps immensely.

PvE stands for "Player vs Environment" Candy crush is a puzzle game. There's no environment to go against, no enemies in your way. I thought that was obvious enough that I didn't need to call you retarded for it.

The game's based on shooting things.

I came in to post then tabbed over to things I enjoy. Came back and there were replies, some of which mentioning that the open world thing is coming out. DE's notorious for shitting the bed so I figured any reports on bed-shitting were to happen they'd be here.
And now I'm telling a pair of autists that in spite of the game being shit, it's a different type of shit.

kek

oberon, strangely enough.
fucking aoe spam and vietcong plinking objectives/escort targets from god only knows where.

I never cease to be amazed at the new heights of retardation people will push themselves to virtue signal about not playing a p2w game.

What enemies do you fight in candy crush? Where's your opponent? Don't get upset because you don't understand the words you're using.

Have the devs show other signs of hating their community? Is Rebecca jewish?

Man let me tell you about warbros. So a long time ago, before cuckchan was fully pozzed and moot was only kind of a faggot, a new Freemium game called Warframe came out. It was the bastard child of DE's last attempt to make basically the same game, that would eventually become Dark Sector after a fuckton of revamps. A clan came up called warbros and they were on pretty good terms with the devs. a few dozen events later iforgethisname pissed off rebecca by using her own words against her and the rest of the clan had won every event through focused autism and using every mechanic they had at their disposal. I would argue that they knew the game better than the devs…which they made a point of making sure the devs knew by pointing out what sucked and what didn't and what could be improved and how something was broken. This all led to DE actively trying to shit on warbros, and stopping events altogether for a long time. They hate their community through their casual bullshit and things like charging $150 for prime access, but they personally HATE Warbros for reminding them that in spite of what the forums and reddit say, they are shit and will be shit forever. From what I've heard warbros finally collapsed when the eternal autism engine cooled off.

Also yeah she might be jewish. She plays the "dumb mascot" but she's canny enough to work it to make sure the goyim tune into what's basically the dev team announcing how they're going to fuck their playerbase next.
Also have this: a webm of the time she flashed her tits on-stream. There's a better version, but I don't have it.

Actually since I'm talking about warbros, focused-autism, and the good-ol-days, here's a collection of all three: The Codex Rusarius
pastebin.com/GG8mdWZp

I think you've long since missed the entire thrust of both the original argument, and my rebuttal if you're continuing down this path. I'll just bring up mobile dungeon keeper as a specific example instead, how about that, does that meet your criteria for a pve game? How about granblue? How about vindictus where you could do the same buy additional lives, something you mentioned as an example of candy crush crossing the line?

The reason to bring up PvE is because of this idea that you're not competing against other players there's no winning or losing. Which is dumb on any number of levels, least of all because there's a whole universe of games that most normal people can agree are both pve and p2w.

I'm still waiting on that answer to how grinding = winning. And no the point of the game isn't to grind.

No I get that you're someone else/yourself on a phone. But that's where the argument is going back to. So I'm still waiting for that answer.

Nigger you literally pay money for an advantage in the game. It's pay to win. If you want to make the argument that Warframe being p2w doesn't matter, you'd have a case, and I'd go so far to say that it's unintrusive and thus not even a problem yes Warframe has a PvP mode but literally nobody cares
but trying to argue that paying real money for straight up exp/resource/money boosts on top of being able to straight up buy unlockable characters/weapons/mods isn't p2w is fucking retarded

Nova and Rhino are really, really good against the Eidolons. For general play, I like Mesa since in the open plains her peacemaker is really powerful. Volt and Nezha are nice too because you have a ton of room to sanic

Which unlockable weapons? I'm wracking my brain but anything I think of isn't locked behind a cash wall. Did they add weapons you can only get with plat?

You can earn every weapon in the game without plat. That doesn't change the fact that you can spend plat to just buy them outright.

So what's the good way to get Quill rep? Intact Sentient cores give fuck all

And then grind and forma them like normal. buying a weapon doesn't put it at 30

inb4 you don't really need inventory slots user
inb4 it's not p2w when somebody else pays

I don't even play the game, but robot ass is nice.

And none of that still means you win, it means you grind less. But you're still grinding. It's unavoidable no matter how much plat you throw at it

Vandal and Wraith shit can now be colored. Don't remember seeing that in the patch notes.

Warbros still exists and the autism is eternal.
Most of us just stopped playing Warframe and moved on to other games, although there is still a Warframe Warbros clan.

could be okay, hold on to combos between defense waves, 5x+ becomes fairly straightforward

lol

I'll take your bait because it needs to be said; you're a fucking retard

Better than nothing I guess. Zenurik still the king.

Fall of Oriath's been out for like two months now.

Yeah. Please post your play time. To prove how much you had to play to compensate not paying.
Because the time investment in warframe, which ends up as a generic grinder after a short while in, becomes ridiculous pretty fast.

archive.is/g3YEM

it's somalia simulator with child soldiers now.

why is the glass frame so fucking ugly

What glass frame?

What Naramon's change?

Man, I only dropped the game for a month, how much can shit change in a month?

Also:
He's trolling you all, come on. He's part of the local fauna on 8ch.

There haven't been any updates in the last several months other than this one today

Didn't really get to see it yet, I got the patch and then "Networking not responding".
Gonna be a few more hours at work before I get home and try it again.
Guess I'll read some patchlogs.

this is shit

insightfull

you're shit

Intredasting

So now zenurik gives you a lite version of Arcane energise. Interesting. Haven't tried it yet but considering you can activate it right away at the start of the mission instead of awaiting 3+ minutes, it might not be so bad.

Bo ne chahck!

>Need to watch (((streamers))) for a fucking hour for the goods
How about no.

I'm never going back, not even to be #1 again

I left at ice drills
Wia(Wiawyr/Omega Frost) was a good clan leader, basically just liked to autism and had a handle on paperwork without being power hungry

he also did nothing wrong

some guys still play for sure but I gave up around that point as they were nerfing all my guns and I got tired of it since like most anons I only played during events because there wasn't anything to do but grind

You forgot to mention when they would reset events for "reasons" but warbros kept wining them anyway.
And if I remember right the clan owner got banned because he didn't want to let none anons in although they used some other bullshit excuse for the ban.

I challenge you to list them, and then you might give a very convincing reason not to play Warframe or support DE. Small one off posts, or screenshots from the forums happen about every thread. It takes a detailed and coherent explanation to get much across.

For example:

>>>/pdfs/3153

Kill yourself low functional autist

Do tell how many (modern) Fallout threads are there on Holla Forums. Consider that my encouragement rather than any defense of Warframe or DE.

These rewards are retarded.

This game is boring. How do you niggers have 100+ hours in it, what the fuck?

Is this for real? How are people who trade meant to know about this shit?

I highly fucking doubt it. If there was a cap with a DE account responding then I would.

I get Lv 30 Amp and I am greeted with this.

You know, after needing to buy riven slots, colors, Octavia instruments, and all manner of other bullshit, this shouldn't surprise me. But come the fuck on.

Not to excuse DE (they fuck up more frequently than the EU fucks up about refugees) but this shit was caused by the players themselves.

Two separate instances (dunno which one that screenshot is from):
It's like buying cocaine from a dealer and then telling the cops you thought it was flour and baking powder.

Another instance:
Protip: drop the game for a week or so, it's hardcoded: if you go too long without playing, the next time you log in you'll get a -75%.
>guy is banned for banshing There's a term I haven't heard in years.

And it's pretty fucking hypocritical: the only reason to put money in this game is if you like it and want to support DE. Unless you're spending plat on weapons/frames like a fucking mong (WHY WOULD YOU) you only get cosmetic crap. Buying from a third party is like saying:
"Well, I think this cosmetic is pretty and I like it a lot, but instead of paying the guy who made it I'll give my shekels to the shady Romani in the corner."

tl,dr: stupid gulible idiots get duped by shaddy romanians and chink, cry about it
I should try going around the Trade Channel and promise "Frame gold-trimming", probabbly could make a few shekels off of retards.

Why would you ever buy second hand plat? If it was through a trade I could understand, but do these people actually do PayPal shit and then trade?

The first one is straight up cheating but banning for the second one is really just dumb, in this case he is using their own mechanics, DE still gets money from it, the only people that lose the money are the ones buying it, but they want to spend it so it evens out.
I do not understand how can the european instance be bad in any way or form, this is just free market speaking.

Yes. And yes.
Also bitcoins, and if one screencap someone had on a warframe is to be believe, sexual favours.
It was gay, don't bother asking for it.

I don't think people realize what cashops are for nowadays. They actually treat it like buying goods. like, the cosmetics are their property now.

Cashops are like a big fat [DONATE] button, with some in-game rewards if you do.
Like the game and want to support? Sink some shekels. Is it meh and you play it because your friends do? Don't then.

But you still see people arguing that "well, the guy that's selling it to me had to buy it first from them, so I'm indirectly supporting them XD"

I guess Banshing really fell out of the common vocabulary.

In the Dawn of the Internet, there were a lot of shitty browser games. This was before MMO's, someone simply had the idea to automate forum games (that shit RP comunities did) and you had stuff like Tribes, Ogame, Travian and Kingdom of Loathing.

Those games had a massive problem: if a player wanted, he could make 300 accounts, manage them all with a bot and crush anyone and anything. A single guy. This was of course against the spirit of the game and the whole "set up a comunity, alliances, backstabs" and that Jazz.
Some of this games also had rewards for first-timers that you were only meant to get once to get started. With unlimited accounts… you could effetively "farm" them.
The more "MMO-y" of them also had an "energy" bar. The idea was to limit how much you could do in a single day. This kept player progress in check. Multiple accounts pretty much multiplied that bar for no cost to the player and actually broke the game.

So at the time, a term was coined: Banshing.
If you joined one of these games, one of the rules was "you will only have one account per person".
I remember emailing someone with ID from me and my brother to prove we're two guys with the same IP.

This practice keeps up to this day, but maybe people don't call it that. The point is that you're doing something that can only be achieved with mass account spam.

One more point:
But not all of it. Technically there's someone making a buck out of a DE profit. He's using their work (however shitty it might be) to earn money.

Example: a store is selling t-shirts -50% today.
You go in, buy 100 of them.
The next day, the prices are back to normal so you show up in front of the store and start selling them for -25%.
I dunno about you, but if I was the store manager, I'd go out there and shoot the guy.

Oh, wait I just noticed:

But there's a diference here. Both in my previous example and in the case of the -75% plat discounts: the idea is to give out something for marketing reasons, to allure clients to spend/buy more.
If someone buys discount plat en masse and then re-sells it, DE still earns the money but the marketing effect is lost. Effectively, they're investing (not really, since they're not losing, just not winning as much) and that investment is getting fucked by re-sellers.

Free Market doesn't mean there aren't laws and rules to regulate under-handed shit like this.

It's not if DE is still getting buck, people who buy plat to sell it for more get some of the profit from the DE, but only as a middle man. This does not kill the marketing because it leads to people who would not buy otherwise or do not like a chance at getting a discount or peple that just want to do it still give most of the money from the deal to DE. The bigger amount of people who will buy the plat will even out your "perceived" loss on someone soaking up the money by being in the middle.

you know people sell used stuff all the time, and it's a real practice?

It means people can freely build a competition, and what DE is doing is setting up monopoly.
Also buying things when they are on sale for 50% and then waiting few weeks when the sale ends and then selling them as an used product for 75% is also an investement and is also smart thinking.
t.jewish ancestors
When you think about it it's not even lowering their investement, if they would have sold it anyway for the same price while the sale, they have achieved what they wanted. You don't directly leach money from them you literally payed for the product you only gain money from your own investement and mind which every free human being has the right to.

Mark, is that you?

FUCK SPEAR FISHING

TAKE THAT BACK!

Thanks to another user in the clan I finally got a general's title in the Steel Meridian.
Now I can't choose between these Rhino mods, they all look good. I've heard that you have to build around the Iron Shrapnel mod, but I'm not sure. Any recommendations or do I just pick whatever sounds the most fun for now?

If your fishing minigame does not have a boot/shoe in it, you're doing it wrong.

Build around ironclad charge. The armor bonuses with good strength will give you absolutely insane amounts of iron skin. Iron shrapnel is just there so you can reset it if you get low on armor or fuck up the charge.

MOBAs are trash tho.

Righto, with the addition of reduced energy cost on subsequent Rhino Charges I can see how I can stay FUCKING INVINCIBLE longer.

Thank god, and not a moment too soon.

I for one like this update.

catalyst alert up

theyre going to add a "home base" option which is basically just a house on the plains. i hear you can marry if you get the affection rate high enough and give them a blue feather. who do you choose?

Mesa

mesa's not even in the top 10.

You take that back

Am I… Free?
Well, time to finish the rest of the Ys series it seems.

Nezha or Ember.

fucking illusion of choice games.

if mesa was worth anything, fanart would embrace her flat chest instead of inflating those tits to saryn levels..

fanart fags can't even get her finger pistols right, they don't know shit.

I mean she IS covered in body wrap.
Who knows just how tight they're being tugged on.
There could be a mountain of tit flesh in there.
Also is right.

I left one on last night on mute, fot a few stuff during the stream.
But I came back this afternoon after work, turned it on, and had like 10 other rewards in my inbox, some repeats. So maybe the thing isn't working as intended, and counted as if I had been watcheing that same streamer the other times he streamed today. Or maybe by turning my laptop into sleep mode somehow my browser still counted as watching that shit.

then post a picture of REAL mesa thats actually appealing. i'll wait i know you'll never find one :^)

ishygddt

The official art and in game model are waifu worthy alone.

mandatory

looks like an edgy dude, my dude.

saryn 2B is the hottest. but nova is wife.

it looks firm. yet squishy. what do you think it'd feel like? i think like a combination between memory foam, and hard plastic.

How in the green flying fuck am I supposed to feed my starving killing machinesds?

Nigger what dude has thighs like that? And can you not see the tits under the vest?

it's a lotus gift so you've got all day

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME WITH THIS SHIT?!?!

Also, when I actually get the potato, I have a Drakgoon I kinda want to spend it on, and a Destreza I also want to spend it on, what's your recommendation?

you're joking right?

No Satan, it's real.

Dont on the Drakgoon, use it on the Zarr.

All they need to do is make the kids less ugly, that's it. They've already gotten better, with the health increase and splitting your beam and other energy, and the dash you get when you enter transference.

b-but muh UT flak cannon

can't go wrong with destreza. top tier weapon, top tier fashion accessory.

I know EXACTLY what you are talking about so dont make the mistake I did and go right for the Zarr. You will know.

You will know

Except half the reason the dash was so fucking good was you could chain it back to back with bullet jumps

There seems to be an image of every single Warframe wearing stockings.

Thankfully there seems to be at least a few people calling out DE for their most recent attack on all that is fun.

they're relatively common rewards for dirt farming, getting new lenses isn't like it was.

kinda misty in here

It's a sauna

well after being stuck on war within thanks to DE sleek i finally got my first riven. now what do?

Try again.

the fatties drop multiple exceptional cores.

Jesus, what a shit update.

You left out the best part

What.were.they.thinking?

oh yeah, a lot of fun

Stuck drone ? Those are my favorite among phases simply not going on.

this rock is the least shit place i've found so far, no enemy spawns, minimal floaty shit, and no glare

Just use the dyes you nigs, failing that you can always gitgud

the dyes?

son, i'm a master fisherman according to the game achievement, you can't talk to me like that.
also

what is a good focus to use ?

Zenurik

zenurik still looks good if you're too much of a lazy shit to craft energy restores, unairu looks bad, the other 3 look like they could be acceptable.

me.

Madurai just gives you flat 30% (Not sure on digits) in both physical and elemental damage, that seems way too good to pass up.

So I got back to check these fucking plains out and game asks me to choose a goddamn school again.
Which one do I choose?

it doesn't give a new lens or move your old xp, so go with what you had

do what he says

or this will happen to you too

Are the defence missions in the planes bugged for anyone else?
Once second their health is fine the next MISSION FAILED out of fucking nowhere with no enemies attacking it.

Not yet no. I've been having crashes upon completing objectives though.

Sounds like shitty RNG. Though I think all enemies are almost sniper-tier on these fields.

I've taken to jumping ahead to their landing zone and jumping back. The drone will stop moving if you get too far away, but it moves quick enough that it seems to keep up anyways. For taking out groups of enemies on the highest difficulty I use a status, blast Sonicor. It may not kill, but they'll be too busy falling from orbit to attack the drone. It's perfect for just buying you time on missions like that.

Don't energy restores cost polimer bundles? I fucking hate farming those

I guarantee it's because shit is attacking it, but it's none of the guys that show up from the mission doing it. I've seen Grineer from well outside of the mission area sniping objectives with stupidly high accuracy and damage, and I don't mean the Balistas either.

all of everything is bugged. i've had instant failures on most of the missions, except the drone which is a very long failure when it just refuses to move.

another catalyst alert up, hour 45 on this one

Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks man.

So, I tried taking Chroma (fire) around with some shit weapons, and either everything is a health sponge (past lvl 30) or my damage is really shit.

Since it's pretty much Grineer, what kind of damage should I go for? Corrosive + Fire?
Also, the Eidolons: can they be killled? For some reason, most of the time I've been there it was day. Only saw two eidolons so far, and the first was more of a "look at that bright- I'm dead" kind of encounter.

Managed to kill one last night with a couple of randoms who were night fishing. Took us a good 20 minutes but it also seemed like it was bugged as the eidolon just kinda stomped around occasionally killing any enemy that walked in front of it and completely ignoring us.

the big ones are fucking tanks and everybody has low level lolilasers and no clue how to operate, but yeah they'll die.

corrosive+fire isn't wrong, but viral+rad could be better with the alloy armor and and aoe spam everywhere.

QA team needs to be fucking fired.

well, how DO you kill that thing? Is it spacebarby lasers or do you have to use the lures to make him expose a weak spot or something?

Wonder if I can jew someone for Shield Disruption since everyone wants it for Eidolons now. Wish me luck I guess.

Potato beams and lures to take the shields down, then blast the joints with regular weapons until they break. Gotta do this for all the limbs and then one final time on the main body.

Jew before they fix it, because Rebecca said that Shield Disruption isn't supposed to work on the big fucker and will be hotfixed out.

We just unloaded and eventually helicopter slashed the glowing blue part of it's knee. Results may vary on that last step again it was just kinda ignoring us.

how high do you think it will go? got a few "maybe..ill see" at 200p

It's a cool map, just not worth doing anything due to abysmal drop rates and standing. Got 50 endo seven times a row trying to get Gara's parts and said fuck it, will try again next week after rebalance.
Oh lordy. Will be maxing out first two passives in narumon and nothing more for that sweet bonus physical and elemental damage and keep pretending I don't have a kid locked up in the ships basement.

At least I got a free Frost Prime, Scindo Prime and a 3 day affinity booster I've been using to grind master fodder with.
4/10 update, about what I expected from DE at this point.

but user, you forgot about the cool new frame that is definitely not a 2nd rate power ranger villain

Reminder that every second spent on this shitheap is a second not spent making Mesa Prime.

almost like we saw the exact same thing with LUNAROâ„¢

And The Second Dream.

can anyone invite me to the clan if there is space? Malvarei

Like, I get that they wanna gate progression so nobody chews up the "content" too quickly, but that's what daily standing caps are for. Of course the hidden agenda is to also buff the drops after everyone complains so everyone will be more pleased with whatever shitty bone they throw us in the reward pools and they'll earn PR points by "listening to their players" but that's beside the point.

Another annoyance, is that while Ostron standing isn't too bad, it's also not very good. I feel discouraged from actually trying to use my standing for anything cool, like crafting a Zaw, and instead spend it like a miser.

It's pretty easy, to kill terralysts. You alternate between holding LMB and LCTRL, and go back in your warframe when you run out of both energy pools. It's also not very fun, and a clusterfuck, because you can't tell what's player abilities, what the terralyst is doing, and why your potato child keeps getting oneshotted by the fifty Volmbalysts shooting shit all over the screen.

That's not much better user.

It seems to be a free slot so that's cool I guess.

I thought it was weird when I abandoned a mission I didn't care about the text stayed on screen and wouldn't go away or actually abandon the mission.
I encounter that bug of the mission not loading too often.

Goiym never learn

No, m8. It's always a miserable experience.

Then why do you play it?

give it to me

ew

t. Soma P. / Tigris P. / Boltor P. faggot
nice taste you got there, homo

It also comes with a free weapon slot.

Take your youtube comments-tier argument, and shove it up your ass, faggot.

nice assumptions, queer
t. Tenora / Hek / Dread faggot I think I'll like Amprex after a lot of upgrades

I don't know/care what you two are talking about, but those are some very decent numbers.

(checked)
Digits observed

gorgon is babies first dakka, it's time to grow up and be serious about spewing bullets.

rather kill myself than be seen in public with that pos lmao

Doesn't the Kohmak or whateverthefuck the mini-kohm is called put out more dakka per second?

DIS HERE'S PROPAH DAKKA BOSS!

I didn't need more forma until shell shock finally dropped, it'll be at 4 tomorrow, please no bully

t-thanks PoE

Went to check. Kohm puts out the second most pellets of all the primary shotguns at 26.4 pellets; only beaten by Scattered Hek's 29.4
Twin Kohmak puts out 5 bullets per shot at fool spull. I think they both fire at the same time, assuming they do it is on par with the Brakk and Euphona Prime, which is 28 pellets. The most dakka from shotguns that you can get is the Pyrana with 33.6 pellets.

This is just going off of mods. Can't recall all the abilities that might affect it, but I imagine you could get it fast enough to use the entire magazine in a single mouse click.

That's a Cetus Wisp. Just walk over it to collect it.

It is a rare crafting material usually found by water.

Yes because destiny 2 is a steaming pile of shit with no endgame or decent grind/content.

shid

Why must I be hurt like this?

It's okay user just keep an eye on lakes as you pas-
Mother of god. I didn't notice.

I looked around a bit more. Taking into account
At max clip size this means it'll take 0.6 seconds to empty the magazine and will put out 235.755 bullets``

Whoops forgot to shift

FUCK

Nice digits. But the question stands

what does your tenora build look like?

You'll say it's shit when I post it, but I won't be on my PC until tomorrow and I'm not sure if this thread'll last that long.

Figure out how to paint weapons so they dont look like dog shit you can make the kohm look fine if you have the right pallets.
Keep the metallic parts a darker colour blacks and greys here work well as a neutral.
The stock and handle of it should use two colors that make it look like one solid colour light pastel blues make it pop well I find.

Also

lol

I don't know who at DE designed limbo. He is just a flawed fucking concept. In a Co-op game, you should NEVEREVER let a player interfere with other players ability to act. Even post rework he's just as annoying, but now can pull his weight.