Man, video game news has been really scarce recently...

Man, video game news has been really scarce recently. Granted we just got like 6 games in the past two weeks 7 if you know moonspeak, but at the same time. There's not much to talk about when it comes to upcoming games.

So what games are you currently enjoying Holla Forums?

I'm currently playing:
Battle Chasers, Cuphead, Ruiner, A Hat in Time and Senran when I have the money

I play morrowind, masturbate and try to survive urges to vomit and shit my pants.

Are you a hindu?

Hows Battle Chasers? Came out of nowhere and Im intrigued

How the fuck do people play more than one game at a time? I just binge on one really hard for a while and move onto the next.
I've currently been autistic about Divinity OS 2, but I'm not going to sperg about it here.

Divinity - Original Sin 2 is the vidya I'm playing. I want to play some cuphead or try it out at-least.

Its not that hard user

Detention
It's pretty good, but a little too forthright about its monsters.

Plenty of reasons, maybe you're a baby casual that plays easy as shit AAA throwaway garbage?

Yeah some REAL games started to actually pop around this month.

sometimes a game sucks at one point, bu those suck parts are there for multiple reasons.

When I get burnout I go to sleep.
I don't get mad at video games unless they're shit, I get mad at myself for being bad. Completely different.

I finished Xcom 2
Now I'll start again, but with more micromanagement autism to make absurdly overpowered units faster and better

How's A Hat in Time?
I've been playing Heat Signature but truth be told after I've liberated a stronghold I'm starting to lose interest in the game. I like the idea that you unlock more and more gear through liberations but the fact that enemies pretty much cap out at armor and shields is boring as fuck and it's starting to get old to sidewinder into a group of enemies and then switch between longblades and kill them one by one.

I'm looking for a decent metroidvania and it's down to Environmental Station Alpha and Shadow Complex. Which is better?

2018's looking pretty busy.

I have a problem with
so i decided to replace them all with Krieger clones from Archer how do I implement it, # after each copy's name so they're a completely different character?

You mean Hitler clones

A Hat In Time has easy platforming, easy movement (but the movement isn't great, there's no stiffness, momentum or cool ways to move around leaving little room to make platforming really complex) but an entertaining story, varied amount of creative characters and good voice acting (except for one person), when the depth of field is turned off by editing configuration files the art style and graphics are solid, really pops and the bloom isn't too overdone, it's the depth of field that really kills it in the first chapter. The game also features some fun boss battles despite the low difficulty, but the game is bundled with questionable badges that could've been permanent upgrades and hats that could have simply be combined into one or don't have distinct enough features other than to gate progress.
The game has a few bad levels and bad chapters, as the high points of the game only happens in chapter 2, but the game rolls down and starts becoming worse at chapter 3 but brings it back up with the chapter's boss battle, then it drops to the absolute floor, smashing through at chapter 4.

It's a good game, but I wouldn't pay full price, that is for sure.

Yes, a though shortcut
final straw was drawn when i got a japanese woman who was a nigger.
Now every engineering position will be taken by a perfect Hitler clone

Fun, it's a turn based JRPG. a bit unbalanced though, you'll also have to redo the same dungeons a bit to level up the characters.

I'm playing Pop-Up.
It's great but I've lost my actual cartridge so I have to emulate. It just isn't the same.

Played the second half today. Very disappointing. They really dropped the ball.

I'll take scarcity if it comes with some semblance of quality or even potential since quality is such a hard thing to ask these days That said finally got around to playing Way of the Samurai 4 and still perfecting my game with my Air Raider , fucker is easy to pick up but hard to master