VALVE(tm)STEAM(tm)

how long until the jew steps in to remove a perfectly legitimate tag in order to protect the publisher's reputation? Like it really is the most legit tag, it's not a reach to describe lootbox cancer as gambling.
relevant thread is past bump limit

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/593110/announcements/detail/1448326897426987372
twitter.com/AnonBabble

aren't crates and microtransactions already tags?
Also

what game has these tags? I would honestly be very, very surprised if valve allowed those

Within a weak, Valve is extremely anti-consumer and always sides with publishers and journos, the only reason why they even implemented refunds in the first place was because they got the shit sued out of them.
Valve is cancer.

considering Valve uprooted their entire 3 year long and established review system in one day just to silence dissent on Bethesda games after the creation club announcement? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that tag will be gone by the weekend, if it isn't already gone by the time I hit New Reply.

You forgot "NOTHING WILL BE FORGOTTEN™"
Really, they trademarked that sentence

Thats not true at all though, they simply add a graph that gives out more info.
The system is the same

yeah that sounds about right, I'm thinking if they aren't as bold as to remove it immediately (within 1-2 days) maybe they'll wait until the game is just a tiny bit more out of the spotlight, lower on the top sellers list to reduce the risk of protest

You mean the system that lets me see all the recent reviews in one convenient place so I can figure out what the developer/publisher fucked up and made people so mad?

no wait it's true, it really is the most popular tag. What a relief

Maybe I embellished it a tad, but that doesn't change the fact that they rushed to Bethesda's aid to try and stem the tide of angry reviews after Creation Club. Removing a tag is small potatoes compared to that.

steamcommunity.com/games/593110/announcements/detail/1448326897426987372

You do know the dev also has the power to remove tags, right?

Nope.

Nigger paid mods were Jewish tactics and doubling down from beginning to end, with that they proved just how fucking bad they had gotten to the masses.
Valve is shit and they will save big publishers asses if need to with anti consumer pratctises, but I hate all and every misinfo out there which lots of people here like to spread about the shitty service is.

I can't really care enough about Steam to "get all the info correct". They suck, it's better to pirate, and they have too much power. That should cover all the bases. Beyond that, I'd rather spend my time worrying about where my next car payment is coming from and not which party is responsible for policing of tags on a game's Steam profile. But hey, you do you, buddy.

I don't even blame Valve of Bethesda for their kikery. At the end of the day the purpose of these companies is to make money for their owners/shareholders, and that's their sole focus, consumer rights and all that shit only entering the picture when they need some good PR spin to attract more shekels. No, it's the cucks that keep enabling this kind of shit that are to blame.

When Bethesda released the horse armor DLC faggots lined up to buy that bullshit, when TF2 introduced hats and skins for CS:GO the cretins started throwing money at Valve, sometimes paying hundreds of dollars for a fucking jpeg they will never actually own. You'd have to be lobotomized not to try and squeeze more money out of these gullible cretins.

Yeah nah fuck off schlomo

Cuckchan tier

Then you're a retard
They're both private companies you fucking retard, they have a priuvate board of directors and nobody touches their fucking shares unless they themselves say so.

So, you're mouthing off about a topic you are clearly misinformed about and proud of it? I guess you'll get mad when I call you a cretin too, right?

I'm sorry the fact people are stupid upsets you. If you're going to blame someone, blame the person that willingly allows themselves to be scammed.

Your next post will call us communists

I'm calling you stupid for expecting a company, that was created to make money, to work against that goal. It's not that I am supporting them, I am simply acknowledging that from the standpoint of the people they are beholden to, they are doing exactly what is expected of them.

Valve has more to lose in this shit than anyone else since their lootboxes are so clearly linked to steam credit which is already considered income. Which is kind of sad because for as bad as Valve can be they never affected the actual gameplay with microtransaction cancer on a level anywhere close to the average f2p mmo or phone game.

Can someone explain to me how is it possible there were these many people that owned the game before its release?

Is this a bug of the site or was there an early access thing going on?
I'm fairly sure Steampsy doesn't count preorders too

What site and what game?

Steamspy and Shadow of War, the game the whole thread is about

its pre-orders.

steamspy, it's used to mock pc gamers by showing them how little games sell on the platform

Considering there's 61k people playing it right this second on Steam, I don't see anything wrong with those numbers. Shiteaters gonna eat shit, nothing new here.

Supposedly steamspy doesn't actually show pre-orders.

Games don't appear in your profile until they're released so I highly doubt it

Play testers, Betas testers, Pre orders, Early access closes betas for online tests, Keys for reviews, etc etc all adds up.

weird. only people it could be is people with early access like devs, QA teams, publisher QA, hardware QA, journos, etc. I can't see it being more than 2000 copies floating out there at the very most.

That or they changed the preorder thing, but I do not really know, I'm just guessing. Everything about this game stinks, it's all kinds of fucked up.

that's nearly 35,000 people though. That's an absurdly high number. Someone should pay attention to the concurrent player numbers/max/24hr etc. Maybe they're trying to play with the numbers with dummy accounts.

I checked with the dev of the website, he confirmed that it doesn't register preorders.
I agree there seems to be just a lot of weird shit going on

I hate Valve too but people like you reduce credibility
Fuck off and know what you're talking about before you post about something

yeah they already removed it. So that was about within a day, not even until the weekend. There wasn't an outrage either. Yep, this is current year triple a western video game industry. DRM clients gonna DRM client until people flock in masses to drm-free alternatives, which will happen never