I need Action (real time combat) games with any three of the following features:

I need Action (real time combat) games with any three of the following features:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/uc?id=0B87Es_F3DStFdGdBOS1WeXRYM3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge sounds like it's your game then. Only thing is you don't have all your moves. However you have plenty of weapons to play with.

You could also play NG Black or NG2. Just know that NG Sigma gives you Rachael. Though some consider Black better, Sigma is still a solid game.

These two are definitely aces wild
These two might be aces wild. I honestly don't remember.
DL:docs.google.com/uc?id=0B87Es_F3DStFdGdBOS1WeXRYM3M
I wonder if all of what you mentioned applies to Ys8 or not.

All but the third option.

Skyrim with mods :^)

DMC3 and Godhand.
Duh.

Import Ys 8.

both baynetta games sounds like that tbh

Abso-fuckin-lutely nothing past 2010.

metal gear rising?

Deport political weebs who can't shut up about dubs vs subs for one goddamn second

Deport yourself.

Ys 8 only has one button for regular attacks and the enemy AI is very basic.

Modded DaS

Retard

user, why.

Dragons Crown has most of those things.

The Russians do worse things, m8

She's practically a saint

Well, can't argue there.

Oh so she suddenly gained a star AFTER leaving the Ukraine for Russia where she does not even wear uniform?
I thought you Soros shills would be busy with something else

First, that coke sniffing slut is not a prosecutor general, but a field grade officer of Russian Federation, specifically a colonel. First pic related. Natalia's insignia is a prosecutor office insignia in the second pic.
Second. her uniform is blue, not black.
Third, Natalia doesn't have that mole next to her left eardrum. And Natalia also doesn't have any mark indicating she had piercing on her left ear.

Good for her. But it's fake.

Notice the shoulder insignia stripes

noice

Also this is now a Natalia appreciation general

I fucking wish. Who knew that not listening to muh dick could get me money.

other then these dark souls 1 and 3, have you covered, and if you dont man a loli with the last one but an adult cute girl, or are okay with a challenge run substituting hardmode, then it has you covered on those as well

Son of a bitch.

You're a good man, user.

It's not even the same uniform (regardless of the star)

Seriously or are you bullshitting?

I need a multiplayer game with active spanking mechanics in it. Bonus if you can use it on loli's

last waifu post before i go to sleep

Duke Nukem Forever