Oblivion thread 2.0 faggots deleted my old one

oblivion thread 2.0 faggots deleted my old one
discuss oblivion

It's just beta Skyrim. This could be a TES general but we already have one.

thats a faggot opinion i hope you die violently

Stupid decision to make this thread, especially such quality.

ebin xd

fuck you cianigger mod

Faggot OP

You don't get to bring friends.

not bad thread stupid mods lots of posts and good community too.

All TES games are shit

not morrow tbh famalamalam tbqh

It sorta feels to me like Oblivion was Bethesda/ZeniMax's last shot at trying to make an in-depth role-playing game/immersive sim. Physics interactions are much deeper in Oblivion than in Morrowind and Skyrim. AI/NPC lives are much deeper in Oblivion than in Morrowind and Skyrim.

Oblivion has the best quests out of all TES games. Proof me wrong.

It's easy to have better quests than Skyrim, Skyrim quests have no consequences and every quest in Skyrim involves going to the end of a draugr dungeon.

Technically true, but only insofar as that Oblivion has the Dark Brotherhood Whodunit? quest, whereas Skyrim has no good quests whatsoever.

Oh, wait, nevermind, you said all TES games.

Objectively untrue.

fetch quest the game with combat worse than nigger aids

baseless claim

brainlet doesn't take the time to lrn2allocate points.

well, i just got it for muh xbawx 3siddy and don't have a fucking clue what to do , i like to explore and discover for myself , but what are some fun quests and tips for my first ever playthrough ? im familiar with bethesda style rpgs

fuck off

I've been playing Morrowind on my Xbox 360. I plan on playing Oblivion after I'm done. If I had to guess, I'd say I'm 60% finished.

Only good thing to come out of this garbage game.

Furfags out.

The very first step would be to at least pirate the PC version if you're gonna slog through that fucking game.

A+ best combat ever.

it's not the best but they tried to have it more like d&d dice rolling and im fine with that

what a fucking casual

reddit autists screeching about MUH CASHEWS should fuck off

Goddamnit Razorcuck, how many more times do people have to tell you to fuck off before you actually do.

All you faggots ever wanted to do was fuck the cat. It was a furshit breeding ground then and it still is now.

It pains me to post this garbage meme but its too relevant.

Even if I said I don't you won't believe so I'm just gonna say that its still a great story even if its furbait.

Pretty much this. Initially, I hated Oblivion since I was a Morrowind fanboy. And yet, when Morrowind came out I hated that one too because I was a Daggerfall fanboy. It was just a continual softening of the game design and watering down of its associated systems. Skyrim was too much, however, and I never got into it. Finished it once before the DLC hit and never bothered with it again. I just play OpenMW and occasionally screw around with my heavily modded Oblivion install on my old rig.

Is this supposed to be an autistic dating show?

What are the recommended mods to fix level scaling that are not complete overhauls?

Playing the 360 version is not recommended. If you want a challenge put the difficulty slider all the way up and try to get out of the starting dungeon. In the normal game, in one of the first quests you figure out why some guy is underselling items. Lets just say if you end up in a crypt because of that quest, search it well, even if this pun makes you grim-mace

Remember "No Todds - No Masters" video review on fallout 4? Well, i found similar video, but on all oblivion flaws. Its amazingly autistic, but its autism pay offs by making you understand that bethesda is nowhere near creating anything different in open world rpg fashion than what they did since oblivion. Morrowind was indeed their last good game.