These are the best snes games by far. Agreed? good

These are the best snes games by far. Agreed? good.

Now lets decide what games are the best of other platforms

Other urls found in this thread:

emuparadise.me/Super_Nintendo_Entertainment_System_(SNES)_ROMs/Front_Mission_Series_-_Gun_Hazard_(Japan)_[En_by_Aeon_Genesis_v1.01]/33804
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Nope
check em

Found the 10yo Jew kid.

This is the best N64 game by far. Agreed? Good.

Which platform next?

Not an argument

These are the bestX360 games by far. Agreed? Good.

Now, what next

These are the best playstation games by far. Agreed? Good

Whats next

This is the best Dreamcast game by far. Agreed? Good

Lets see what now

You're using greentext, can't really say anything about cuckchan.
Also, you don't like any SNES games? What is it like being a gen Z shitter?

Draw Pilgrim!

I'll check these trips so you don't have to

Lay off the chans for a while, kid.

Who are you talking to kiddo?

I just couldnt decide whats was the best one of the PS2, that console was so much cancer. Agreed? Good

Right, lay off the chans, junior. Don't you have homework to do?

You okay in there kiddo?

Chrono Cross was an abomination, hipster faggots need to stop pretending it was good.

Not an argument

Sorry your thread is full of faggots and (((retards))), OP.
I agree that Metal Warriors is a damn good game, but it's not even in the top ten. Sunset Riders is a shit port compared to Turtles in Time, so that's a no-go, too.

Indeed, this thread is full of him

Not disagreeing with that part.

I had no idead Sunset Riders was a port, my whole life is a lie

go to sleep kiddo

You just had to also be a gay faggot

I've never played those, so I wouldn't know. Though I sincerely doubt it.

Foul.

Nah.

First western game to get a perfect score in famitsu magazine. Best game ever? agreed.

Nice, you got the remaster?
Its one of the few things Natsume actually hasn't managed to fuck up.

thread, you. i like you.

Good choices,but SM is just too easy and streamlined imo

Metal Warriors - agreed
sunsetriders - agreed pic related

Wild Guns - yes
Metroid - yes

I had a big family so we played alot of fighters and 2 player beat em-ups.

My favorite 3 games of that era would be Super Mario, Mortal Kombat 2, and Earthbound.

metal warriors had great graphics and mechanics but the level design was shit

Sorry, I don't waste my time on DRM-locked shitstains.
But they did.

I'll just continue enjoying my original cartridge while they go fuck themselves for smearing a classic with this cancer.

Yes, that is an argument. Where do you even start with that game? The trash combat? The character bloat? The clusterfuck of a storyline that completely ruins the story established in Chrono Trigger? The garbage localization that gives half the cast retarded accents?
Chrono Cross wasn't just a disappointing sequel, it was an awful game. No one gave a fuck about it until special snowflakes and shit speedrunners started saying it's some kind of hidden gem.

Umihara kawase is the best snes game

imo Chrono Cross is a half decent standalone JRPG.

As a sequel to Chrono Trigger it's total shit though. The problem was the lack of the Dragon Quest crew doing the story and character design. Chrono Trigger was so special because it was the best of Enix and Square, at the height of their primes in the 90s, teaming up to make the dream game. It's as if Marvel and DC teamed up to make a Batman x Wolverine comic or whatever. Then Chrono Cross abandons that, and instead has Square using their B-Team to turn in a mediocre sequel.

It can be pirated, emulated and its also on the PS4 so you can fellate it and pretend like you you own it.

were you just looking for a thread to post your shitty webm? it doesnt even make sense

Front Mission Gun Hazard is better than Metal Warriors in every wayI still love Metal Warriors though.

Not even in the top ten of SNES RPGs. Terranigmafags pls.

It's not everyday I read the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Was it ever translated?

Yes.
emuparadise.me/Super_Nintendo_Entertainment_System_(SNES)_ROMs/Front_Mission_Series_-_Gun_Hazard_(Japan)_[En_by_Aeon_Genesis_v1.01]/33804

I dunno, game is pretty easy\slow so far. Doesnt look like it will get as crazy as Metal Warrios.

What are some good, difficult action SNES games?

Im currently going through the whole library, i'll update this with games i think arent known enough

You fags disappoint me.

dubs

Point in this picture where you got touched

right in the hole, same place where i fucked ur mom

Damn my dad is awesome, he nailed my mom through you?

Oh boy, its Batman Forever all over again, stuck because i have to figure out some crazy autistic command

Sunset Riders was a shitty port. And while the music was Konami Good, it still isn't top 2 SNES game really.

You do seem to have liked it, a lot

Heretical.

The only problem with Chrono Cross was the pacing. HolyDrgSwd yourself.

Found the Segay

Sunset Riders is neat even though it's an arcade port. I prefer Wild Guns though. My favorite SNES game is either FE4 or FE5. Romancing SaGa 3 comes close but I haven't played RS2 yet.

I thought so as well, then the actual terrorist leaders came out to fight. Then it starts to turn into some weird combination of western cartoons and Mecha. The grinding is about the only serious problem i have with the whole game.

Im halfway through, dont have much time to play this month, so far it has been a breeze

Its definetly one of the best snes games, but i still gotta finish it to form my opinion

metal warriors is only good for it's vs mode (which makes it better than gun hazard), fight me faggots.

I half agree with OP.

Part of the reason that I like metal warriors better is because I can't find a copy of gun hazard that isn't corrupted and crashes at a specific point in the game. I've tried patching it myself, downloading it pre-patched, I run into the same error and I don't want to say what part of the game it keeps happening because the stage is cool and I don't want to spoil the game for any anons that haven't played it.

SNES was before my time, i grew up with xbox 360

What, really? You mean a physical copy or do you mean a Rom?

Any rom I play of it crashes on a specific scene, it always says something about the sram when I boot it up though. If you don't get a message about "bad sram" when you boot the game up could you share your rom?

Why do amerisharts worship this shitty rip off so much? Play Assault Suits Valken, Cybernator if you don't use emulators and can't read moonrunes. Metal Warriors is shit.

neither of those games have a vs mode, metal warriors does and it's the only reason the game is so good.