What are some game that feature and/or have fun with real life conspiracy theories? I can think of…

What are some game that feature and/or have fun with real life conspiracy theories? I can think of…
and thats really all I can come up with

That is not a conspiracy

The earth is THICC
THICC

Persona 2, kind of.

QUE TE JODAN

Si, pero llamame Donté, el exterminador de demonios.

What conspiracy theories are in majora's mask?

that it's not a mask

Game theory, and conspiracy theory are not interchangeable.

are italians non-white I want to know if its racemixing

you do not deserve to breed if you are this stupid

There is a lot of shit that suggests somethings going on behind the veil in Majoras mask. The entire game wouldn't make much sense if you didn't come to that conclusion. Besides that the lore behind the 4 giants and the Skull kid isn't easily available knowledge. There's also the Deku mask's soul, the entire introduction sequence, and the fucking ayy's in the Ranch. Not to mention the Ikana kingdom and it's vague history.

I really, really want to fuck her.
The hen, that is.

Yes so stay away from her, she's mine.

Arcanum has a huge conspiracy side-quedt that you can sorta piece together without even doing the quest surrounding it.
The main quest is also a conspiracy and a lot of the world building that happens before the players arrival are conspiratorial. For example the change of powers in Tarant and the creation of the Unified Kingdom.

i would give anything for an investigative detective X-files game

Your in luck.

Please don't tell me you think North Korea is a nationalist paradise too.

well, that's kind of embarrassing. thanks user. infohash for anyone else who might want it: 22BF51CB59A55A8E69ECDBA94676FB0592E522DA

Mother 3 had a flat earth? I don't remember none of that.

Wait, what? You mean because of how the earth map on the Franklin Badge is similar to the flat earth map?

Best conspiracy-themed game ever coming through

North korea is a radical centrist paradise
>the #1 golden standard and precursor of human baseless entitlements rights

More nationalist than democuckitalist republics like the JewUSA and every European country at least.

Morrowind is a massive Dwemer conspiracy.

Bumping I can't think of any other than the ones in the thread.

pic related

You forgot Greeks. They got turked pretty hard.

faggots, both of you.

Italians are you dumb twat.

Why.

Mandalore?

Norks are still Juche.

Trash.

Don't tell them though. They like to pretend they're still white. Same as the brazillians and croatians.

>>>/int/
All are white according to Der Untermensch, including Slavs.

Don't worry user, there are some.

It's not funny at all user. Turks raped the white out of them, and the Brazil was full of whites once.

What

You're right, i'm sorry. Why didn't they forcefully abort the rape babies or kill the rape babies?

Italians are white. They're also they're the best American-specific racial stereotype.

Fuck, i remember having a good laugh at the moon landing level. Good game

VN not vidya, but Steins;Gate did it really well.

Wolfenstein