Japanese PSP games

I was browsing nicoblog looking for something to put in my PSP and I realized that most of the cool shit is jap-only and westerners only got a little taste of the good stuff. Even when the Vita was out the psp was still getting a healthy dosage of games (while it was already dead in america and europe) and sweet stuff. Only a handful of these games got fully fan-translated or partially translated, some of these projects staled and died. I was thinking of downloading some of these titles but the language barrier might be too strong and at times like these I regret taking an entire year course of portuguese instead of japanese, already forgot all of it anyways.
Can we discuss some of these titles?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZIxsL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look at this, I cry.

This one hurts the most for me. At least someone made a text guide for it;
archive.is/ZIxsL

It's never too late to start learning.

At least the 4th one got de-cancelled

I started learning. But I'm never gonna finish.

yeah and they also confirmed that it will get an english release.

wwwwwww

ウソつけ!

What's the first one, a Summon Night game?

Thanks to easy piracy the obscure weebshit was never released westside.

Getting a niche JRPG localized is hard enough. On a system blown wide open its an even tougher sell. Shame. Emulator makes PSP still playable.

That would explain why the Vita got so much stuff localized in comparison even though it had a smaller library.

Shalom EU rabbi.

はい
サモンナイト3

It's useless for everyone to learn japanese. Let's just pay 1 group to translate it for all.

It still hurts.

I thought this game looked pretty good and followed up on it every now and then to see if some decent localization company would've picked it up. Oh well.

Is this…is this the same as the PS Vita one?

No the Vita one has more content. This one is the one that is completely different

Reminder that Cuphead sold more than Sonic Mania on PC despite getting a day 1 GoG release
"Muh piracy" cucks have nothing to stand on

That's the original version. Wikipedia claims the Vita version "an enhanced remake", but I'm not sure how much faith to put in that when people seem prone to getting "remake" and "enhanced port" wrong.

Isn't there also a PC version of that one that went full lewd, or am I thinking of some other related title (that isn't just "To Heart 2: X-Rated" or something)?

Script extraction, editing, translation and insertion is an arduous process that would take most individuals years to do if they don't encounter any complications like lack of space or hardcoded character limits.
Its simply easier to just learn the language yourself and be free from all the baggage that a translation brings.

Now i'm even more confused.

No.

Great little gem right here. Shimomura did the OST.

The PSP is amazing. Also, Kurohyou is one of my favorite games on the system.