/fit/ vs Holla Forums

Working out or playing video games.
What would you choose during your spare hours?
I have a job sitting on my ass whole day, i don't think i have time for video games anymore. Browsing Holla Forums takes too much time too.

both

Do both and read physical books.

But how? I have like 4 hours of free time before going to sleep. Do it need to make a schedule? What do you practice personally?

Work out and drop vidya, there's nothing good here anymore unless you like playing old shit and a good new game once a year.

Workouts at most are 3-5 hours a week. Vidya is your spare time. Manage your time better.
What vidya lets you play as a /fit/izen?

So an hour doing a workout and then just do whatever afterwards.

You will benefit from it, since you will be more alert and have more energy for vidya the fitter you get.

Do you anons not work out while playing vidya? I always play vidya when I work out at home. It's easy with turn based games.

Yes
Try this:

I work from 8am to 11pm.

You don't work out during your spare hours. You schedule it and don't miss a workout.
I wake up an hour early and work out before work. I still spend my spare time on vidya. Pay attention to what you're doing and how much time it takes, and make your schedule work for you. Don't do this "hey, I've got an hour, should I work out or play vidya" shit.

spread everything else out then. you could work out every other day or every 3 days

why

this, I workout at least hour every day and play vidya.

What fucking job?
How much are you getting paid.
How much are the bills around where you live?

Because you could very easily find a graveyard shift somewhere out in the boonies, and live like a king on barely any money.

Well then it sounds like youre fucked user.

1 hour or less for vidya
I'd kill myself

Either a chink or a designated shitting streeter

It's not minimum wage is it?

I work 11pm to 8am. You don't see me not working out faggot.

How do you do weight-lifting while doing vidya? It's better to just focus on one thing at a time.