Why aren't you talking about the newest game?

gamespark.jp/article/2017/03/28/72407.html

Brand new genesis title called Paprium, translated from JP

Overview
The stage is 8A2, somewhere between Shanghai, Tokyo, and Pyongyang. Paprium a brutal giant city born out of ashes after a devastating nuclear war, three people in Tug, Alex and dice fight their own fate. Redefine the word justice and deal with the temptation of Blu-drugs. And what is most important is to survive.

"Ultimate Mega Drive Game" is not a date
Size shock:
80-MEG, more than 24 levels, five or more playable characters!
Speed Shock:
Exhaustive 60fps advanced bit visuals
Sound shock:
48Khz x 24 Channels (FM, PSG, DT128M16VA1LT)

Detail not compromised
One or two concurrent gameplay
Many game modes
Three Save Slots

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthwave_(2000s_genre)
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Come on fags the genesis is getting a new game, meanwhile all Nintendo is doing is rehashing their SNES with nothing new

What a cringy tryhard trailer, they even gave it that synthshit look that screams "I didn't live through the 80s/early 90s but this is how I believe every piece of media was back then". New releases for old consoles are nothing new, it happens all the time. Some months ago Unholy Night came out for the SNES (it sucked) and unsurprisingly it felt more like the devs stroking their hipster egos rather than being a good title, the only decent game like this that I can think off is Gun Lord for the Dreamcast.
Still I will wait for a ROM.

Why are you bringing Undertale at all?
But I never claimed this? You don't have to be a genius to know that synthshit nu80s aesthetics are hipster cancer.

Interesting trailer for something this niche.

You lack taste

It was great for the first 40-50 seconds, then it devolved into generic crap fast. The only decent synthwave is the one with vocals because at least you can tell the musicians apart but most of them are talentless fucks who bought a pack of 80s synth instruments for FL Studio and created some shitty loops calling themselves musicians.

So what is the point of a fucking ultinatum subtitls if it covers all the possible outcomes?

Your claim was implied. Go make a non-80s game on an 100% 80s console then you dumb faggot. Underfail was what you described, a faggy retro piece of rancid SJW shit for modern PCs. The real irony is I'm 100% positive you listen to "synthwave", "retro electro', "fashwave" whatever the fuck you want to call it (tip from a 40yo Holla Forumsirgin: it's called fucking "new-wave"), but would never dare to say the same thing.

How do I make a song using all 80s synths that doesn't sound like it was made using 80s synths? How do I make a game for an 80s console that doesn't look like it was for an 80s console? Explain.

Great video

I actually still own the Roland TR-909 I bought in 1987. I actually still own the Korg Wavestation EX I bought in 1990. Fuck your vocals.
saged for off-topic

You are a 100% wrong gramps, I'm not even some retarded internet LARPer as you are implying with your "fashwave" shit
It's not the same thing, vid related is new-wave, this new stuff is called synthwave, I don't give a shit about how old you are.
what?
Wut? The synth sounds used are 80s sounding and you can't change that unless you heavily distort them but synthwave relies heavily on the same tropes and ends up sounding all the same, like a John Carpenter parody.
I was mostly talking about the ad being nu80s cancer fuel, but jus try to stick to design philosophies of the era.

Good on you champ, want a cookie?

Nope.

Just wait for a ROM, it will be dumped within hours of release.

Because they also made Pier Solar

Anything made with the "new" synthesizers of the 70s and 80s is "new-wave". Just like dumb-step is actually two-step. You young faggots that don't know shit about history just end up reinventing things and relabeling them. Therefore you're wrong, son.

I want you to finish growing hair on your mons pubis before you attempt to communicate a thought ever again.

Was Pier Solar trash?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthwave_(2000s_genre)
You are one obnoxious fucking faggot you know that? A bitter old-fart who never grew out of imageboards.

"""""""""""""""JRPG"""""""""""""" made by westerners

And? It's a genre, anyone can make it. That's like saying only niggers can make Jazz. Does it have a shit story or shit gameplay?

If it's not made in Japan it technically doesn't count as one.

Sure, but it's not like westerners can't make an RPG with all the trappings of a Japanese RPG. Hell if they're enough of a weeb they might even nail the tone which would be the only hard part. It's not like only the Japanese can properly program a turn based rpg.

what did he mean by this

I came here to talk about games but all I got was a bunch of faggots bitching about everything and anything that they can.

sorry i wont play soyboy faggotry games, go back to jacking off to a trap doujin faggot

Stop baiting and go outside.

trap·pings
ˈtrapiNGz/
noun
plural noun: trappings
the outward signs, features, or objects associated with a particular situation, role, or thing.

It's not Japanese though.

At last I truly see how easy it is to make those songs. I've seen a few youtube channels where they loop an old anime gif with future funk/synth have millions of views.

That post got deleted for whatever reason. Odd.

(((whatever reason))) indeed.
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v

Sometimes I wonder if Mark is the one arguing with us and he spergs out and deletes everything when he gets told.

Nah, I deleted your thread because it belonged on >>>Holla Forums

You people realize marketing strats are different in japan than europe or maerica right?

Honestly the novelty is nice. Since I'm into collecting shit I might buy it just to say "I have a genesis game that was made in 2017"

I bought a cartridge. Limited edition signed and all.
I guess I should feel dumb but honestly the novelty of having a genesis game on my shelf from 2017 alongside my regular collection was really appealing to me. Maybe this is what buyfags mean when they talk about how great physical games are.
Hope the game is fun.

Gameplay?

Hello, Watermelon Games. I didn't expect you to shill-er I mean take a pleasant to Holla Forums.

Why do I care?

Mega Drive > genesis.

Good shit

The Mega Drive was my first console.
Still haben't finished Taz Escape from Mars even after all these years though.
Really need to get to it
The mechanics of that game are unique as shit.

In the few seconds you can see it, it looks like something like Streets of Rage 2. From what I could translate there's 25 levels, 5 characters and 3 save slots

That the dev? I'll be honest I just saw it on a JP gaming site and thought "this is neat"

Game is region free, meaning you can slap this in a Genesis regardless.

Well yeah while screenshots look amazing those 2-3 frames animations take me aback.
I guess I was spoiled by high-end indie shit.