Oy Vey!

I wonder (((who))) might be behind (((janitors))) deleting threads regarding Battlefront 2's kikery

To be fair, you only need one thread.

/thread

Reported

Reported for anti-semitism.

Take your jealous hatred and inferiority complex back to Stormfront.

[CATALOG]

Have a look at my digits instead OP

That one's my favorite. It happens every time.

That's one is literally true most of the time though.
Only idiots want fucking rich corperate assholes to win. Normal people stand up for their fellow worker.
Holla Forums is where all the dankest memes happen.

kys tbh

>to win
Do you see corporations as "the other team" or something? Are ya'll playing a merry game of tag with them?

This is why Holla Forums and Holla Forums are so fucking cringeworthy. Most of them dumped the entire political discussion in favour of a world-wide polarization where there's "the good guys" and the heroes among them fighting "the bad guys" and the nemesis around them.
This is not how the real work fucking works, nothing is as black and white as they paint it. Sometimes you WANT/NEED a corporation to """""win""""" because it ends up benefitting a large chunk of people. Sometimes you need to stop them because they're screwing the same large ammount of people.
Nearly every time though, you have people who want diferent things and use all resources and methods available to them to fight for it.
People aren't inherently evil or good and the world isn't motherfucking Dungeon & Dragons.

The 1% doesn't need more money.
Bill fucking gates makes billions annually.
Why the fuck can he give every employee a $10 raise, he doesn't need it and millions of lives would improve.
Evil plain and simple.

Yeah Bill doesn't deserve living a life of luxury because he made a revolutionary product, he should have stayed a NEET all his life knowing he would get money by the Sharing is Caring all are equal policy of Communism(TM)

Capitalism, everybody.

nigger please, bill has donated more money than you to charities from all around,don't get upset just because you can't afford bread poorfag

Gee whiz, a 1% has money to give away, really creases the cranium.
Nobody needs that much money to live well. If he stopped taking a cut right now, he would have enough money to live out the rest of his life disgustingly well off 100 times over. Those billions he doesn't need could be going to increasing hourly wages of those who work for him, making his employees better off. Imagine every minimum wage fifty thousand dollar a year employee started making 6 figures instead. Imagine how much better off everyone would be. But no, he won't give up money that he literally could never all spend. Just sitting on is laughing at the poor. Evil.

He figured out X.
The rest of his kin decided they wanted to use X.
Two solutions:
a) His "kin" pay him for X. He made it after all.
b) His "kin" don't pay him, it's repossessed by the state and allocated where needed.

If you think b) is slightly evil but necessary, let me ask you where does the next X come from? Windows and all other Operating systems at the time were born because 500 people worldwide realized we'd need something to operate hardware and sort data.
And that need would create a massive market equalling tons of dollars.
From those 500, only 100 had the needed intelligence to finalize a product and of those products only 7 or 8 (depends on your criteria) actually found a market. Nowadays, only two survive in the market.
Not marketable. I do run a linux distro but when I get to work I can tell you linux would just bog down productivity.
Why? Because you don't buy linux products.
Individual costumers get fucked all the time by retailers.
But on the software market for companies, shit works the other way around: companies can and will fuck up software developers.
Database management software isn't a Steam game: if you put a price tag on it you are assuring however pays for it that it works.
If it doesn't, the company whose tit you're sucking to survive will get pissed: the milk will dry, you'll be poor and praying you survive the lawsuit unless you can fix it quickly.

Comunism has some upsides, I'm not gonna deny it (but I'm not gonna discuss it because it will atract Holla Forumstists) but it has many downsides with one of the largest being the stiffling of the scientific/academic comunity.
If everyone earns the same, you don't need to invent something new.

Fascism has a similar problem though. Instead of robbing it from the creator after it's made, it robs the creator from it before it's created. You work on the state-approved fields with the state-apointed officials and everyday you'll have to justify every bit of money you spent.
The people in charge of your work department were placed there based on their leadership skills, not their academic one's. They won't care how close you are to that breakthrough, they care about you crossing the economical red-line that separates a good investment from a money sink.

Two (non-extreme) ways to see this in vydia:
LIBRE games and assorted (chaotic and unfinished) projects.
EA, Ubisoft and Bethesda.

the anglos

Why are you acting surprised OP? The BO is a literal kike, did you honestly expect anything other than typical tricks and "OY GEVALT! Shut it down immediately!"