STAR CONTROL 3 ANNOUNCED

GET HYPE, THE ORIGINAL CREATORS OF STAR CONTROL 1 & 2 ARE FINALLY MAKING A SEQUEL

dogarandkazon.squarespace.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/XZOSZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you know how to tie a noose? I'll teach you if you promise to use it on yourself.

I liked the games, but you should kill yourself

I await screenshots of tweets from whichever one of them became a kool-aid drinking Marxist.

Just leave it in the past.

where's the gameplay?

Neat.

Old shit coming back is almost never a good thing user.

This too.

Have some faith, it's the original creators doing it, not a studio buying the rights and hiring diversity quota.

Was there news about this before? I feel like I even remember reading the new title.

three years ago, they were supposed to be a game
archive.fo/XZOSZ

>GET HYPE, THE ORIGINAL CREATORS OF ____ ARE FINALLY MAKING A SEQUEL
How many times has this happened in the last ~5 years? How many times did it turn out well?

How did that work out for Warren Spector?

Wasn't there already another one, oh devastator of helpless beings known as user?

There's Star Control Origins, the studio-bought sequel.

This is from the creators, only came out yesterday.

Fuck off. Wait until the product is finished. Have you learned fucking nothing?

Yeah but people change. What are the odds that the original devs drank the koolaid and this one will turn into a privilege checking mess that retroactively ruins the old ones? Being hesitant on this at best is the right way to look at it with the way western gaming has gone.

What now

Nnnnnngaaaa!!!! I am *squeezing* the *juice*.

Mass Effect 3 did ruin its predecessors but it's the only one I can think of that's managed that feat

How about Deus Ex? Cyborglivesmatters was a fairly retarded concept.

They pretty gay though

why

Alright, must have written it off. I'm a bit confused how this is happening alongside that other one. I assume they're expecting the other to release first, must be working with Stardock, right?

Yeah, I'm wary too.

It's going to be a Mass Effect clone with shittier art direction, worse VA and cheap animations.

fucking (((mel-normalfags))). I love their theme though.

Lol what

Have any of these "long awaited successor to a previously great game" games ever amounted to anything?
I mean the one I really actually wanted to be good was the Underworld Ascendant one and as far as I know that went absolutely nowhere.

ME was "inspired" by Star Control, so it's only fitting the sequel/remake takes inspiration from its pozzed bastard child.

Boy did this work out well before.

That's what people said when Mr. Shitface made his first kickstarter. How did that work out?

But this is not a Kickstarter, Toys for Bob has made quite a few millions out of stupid kids buying Skylanders. This reads more like a passion project more than anything, if it plays just like SCII I will be more than happy already.

You're completely missing the point. Just because they're supposedly the original creators doesn't mean it's going to be good or even faithful. There's also a very large chance of the people having changed a lot in the decades since they made the originals. And since it's the current year, it's extremely likely that they're SJWs. Even if by some miracle they aren't virtue signalling retards, why would you be so sure that they know how to make a good game? Being able make a good game a decade ago doesn't mean they know how to now, with how fast everything changes.

Oy vey fellow gentiles, remember that game we made more than two decades ago? Remember how cool it was? Do you want us to make a sequel to it after we spent the last 10 years Jewing parents out of their money by selling them shitty toys to keep their autistic spawn calm?

Your point?

It's okay shill, they know you're trying. I'm sure you'll get your daily shekel.

So you are just gonna keep spouting ebin Holla Forums jew memes at me? Gotcha, filtered.

Christ.

He didn't deny the shill part.

No, i'm not jewish.

Exactly!

Hype level: 0%
OP's homosexuality level: ∞%

b-but surely this phenomenon is endemic to the japanese market , western developers don't have a track record of letting their fanbase down

Who convinced Bluth to do this

i don't know , my guess is the same people that turned dingaling from the last hope sweden had at redemption to your average swedish male (gender neutral)

Considering the trash Hollywood has been making in the past decade they should have just paid some random hobo off the street to write them a story.

Codeword for her being a feminist bitch with the charm and grace of a rabid weasel.

Basically means she'll have the body of a teenaged boy.

Oh boy, another movie made with the reddit audience in mind.

Another box office dumpster fire in the making.

I've handled rabid weasels that were less temperamental than the average feminist, don't insult weasels.
But you're right otherwise

Why must everything I like be ruined by the current year?

Does that make sense in their minds somehow?

They bought the 'women play bideo games' meme, probably. Also they assume the majority of people are also nu-males offended by femininity like them

*Frumple*

Jews hate beauty and will take every opportunity possible to pervert, corrupt, and destroy it. Male jews are frail and slovenly while female jews have bodies shaped like refrigerators, so they seethe with jealousy towards anything aesthetic.

To this day I still don't quite get what am I supposed to feel when encountering the Orz.

That's the goal, they are the *fingers* of an interdimensional entity, not understand them is part of what they are.

Also quick! Who do you guys support? The Eternal Doctrine or the Path of Now and Forever?

How many people of the old cast is coming back and how many of them have become SWJs?
Also never get hype for anything, the only people that get hype are deluded people and shills

WE WILL FINALLY KNOW THE
FATE OF THE ANDROSYNTHS

I don't even care if the gameplay sucks. I need closure on the story loose ends.

sick, a new movie game for sophisticated PC gamers like myself.

Yeah, but since we are already summoning up the dead ones we might as well sing along.

Why do you do this? Go into a thread just to bait?

Depression. I did that alot last year when I hated life.

The one where i get to removexenos from the premises.

Orz are the best thing since frungy. Don't listen to those Arilou weirdos.

Humans are beautiful.

Thanks Admiral Zex you perve- I mean exotic aesthetic admirer.

You got dubs, so I won't tell you to chug bleach, but you should gargle some.

Go back to 1995, and warn them of the horrors to come.

Karma.

Now we just need LBA 3 and everything will be alright.

But when you have such a huge gap in time, it means the original creators are going to be completely different people. You see this all the time in comics. Some well-loved writer who made one of the best storylines comes back for his "next big project" and it ends up being absolute trash because they aren't even close to the same person they were before, and lost the attitude that made the original shit loved.

u wot goy?

Sorry lads but it's not working, I'm excited for this and the pessimism is just bouncing.

Hey friendo, when Star Control 3 turns out to be cancer and you hang yourself from a doorknob just remember Holla Forums tried to warn you

But there was already a Star Control 3, and that one turned out to be cancer.

It's not even canon for this one, shit's just perfect.

How stupid can you be?! Do i need to bring up the list Kickstarter list of original creators doing a sequel, or spiritual successor and fucking it up?

I can tell you, it's longer than the "didn't fuck it up" list.

passion project are rarely good. As for SC2 ending on a happy note. It teased a sequel and their was a sequel in the works (before star dock) but i don't remember what happened.

Mah nigga

Funfrock did nothing wrong.