#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: St. James Infirmary Blues Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations archive.fo/ii01W
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
archive.is/ha7bk
>>>/8diamonds/2892
6. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

>Bonegolem is back and updating Deepfreeze: twitter.com/icejournalism/status/906948110789877761
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc
>#NoTatsukiNoTanoshi Updates: archive.fo/VO3Jp archive.fo/EiaPi

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.html
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
>>>/gamergatehq/330038
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/j6SOi
oneangrygamer.net/2017/10/honest-trailers-creator-andy-signore-fired-for-sexual-misconduct/41423/
archive.is/lyXt3
archive.is/e87qQ
archive.is/cSQ21
archive.fo/2jJoD
pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2017/10/09/abc-news-chief-political-analyst-caught-pushing-fake-terrorism-claim/?singlepage=true
archive.is/RLJBh
twitter.com/JordanSchachtel/status/916319393868603392
archive.is/pQ4qI
investigativeproject.org/5088/ipt-exclusive-witnesses-say-cair-hamas-mb-links
archive.is/wVViE
infogalactic.com/info/Thanksgiving_(Canada)
operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
campus-watch.org/article/id/9068
archive.is/xcxl3
archive.is/Rexei
northerngamesummit.org/
twitter.com/TheFrenchCritic/status/917669439948107776
archive.is/gf5GU
archive.is/YKhab
twitter.com/synecdoche445/status/917706589246595073
twitter.com/TheFrenchCritic/status/917717122524033024
archive.fo/JHo6Z
archive.is/X2W9K
archive.fo/rkX3d
archive.fo/T1ULD
archive.is/5VHFx
archive.is/wuYK3
archive.fo/T1ULD#selection-1635.0-1638.0
archive.is/1Y0gC
archive.fo/hP2h3
twitter.com/SmegmaKang/status/916055301870190592
archive.is/zdVpK
archive.fo/JahXt
archive.fo/Zk5GP
archive.is/q8lq9
archive.is/vO9dl
nichegamer.com/2017/10/10/nis-america-apologies-for-localization/
archive.is/XbOsg
archive.fo/aMBlm
archive.fo/aYDO0
archive.fo/2kCE6
twitter.com/TheQuQu/status/917791369061588992
archive.fo/vDadl
archive.fo/Wi9Do
archive.fo/Qv9Uj
archive.is/sBxXW
archive.fo/LOE2p
archive.is/cT7Ba
freestartr.com/project/althero/
archive.fo/11eeR
twitter.com/6oldDigger/status/898889608695435265
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

benis

Archive of previous bread:
archive.fo/j6SOi

ARE FRIENDS OK YET?

Posting again Sargon humilliating some guy I don't know but is an important guy among leftists I guess because it is amusing.

1 hour 21 minutes
Nigga I aint got time. Tl;DR that shit if it's important.

Can any anons fill me in on what's happened in the last 3 or so months? Been a bit since I was able to come around these threads. Any major happenings or sites and places that need attention or shilling?

Guy I don't know tries to shame and strawman Sargon and Sargon just humilliates him in front of everyone.

The guy then spends most of the time calling the organizers of the event, in the middle of the debate, nazi supporters for inviting Sargon.

What is the cuck of a cuck?

Besides a SJW.

So ultimately stuff that's irrelevant to Gamergate? Then why post it?

Because it is fun.

Nice crossboard link you've got there, fellow gator.

Thank you.

Everyone has forgotten it by now.

Don't forget that they're trying to make "gameplay" a banned word.

Sorry, what?

What happened?

Also we now live in a world in which DSP legit has more skill than people whose job it is to play and review video games for a living.

Yeah, by claiming it's "too vague and ill-defined" and suggesting that people should actually use "interaction." Which honestly reminds me of when Google's CEO said "don't be evil" was "too vague and ill-defined" and then they replaced it with "do the right thing." These people want to be the ruling class from 1984 so fucking badly.

good thing gamejournos aren't relevant and nobody will actually adapt this kind of verbage

aside from pozzed developers

There's you're problem user. One of the tings you'll have to realize is that you cannnot change the "majorities" mind, mainly because of the fact that there is no such thing. Earlier today, I finished watching the entire "All Wars are Banker Wars" video, and the one thing I had to completely laugh about it is when the guy said at the end of the video, "If we got everyone to stand up and resist the bankers…" because that will never happen. The way history unfolds, as many people commonly forget, is that everything is dictated by the minority of people who decide to take action. Whatever action that may be is determined by you, but if you want to create positivity wherever you go, seek to become an attractive person. It will not be an easy process, and you probably will lose a lot of people because you make them feel uncomfortable for…whatever reason, but the amount of influence you'll gain is so much greater. If I may suggest see about giving the book Am I Making Myself Clear? by Terry Felber a read.

Some faggot from Holla Forums found some exploit employing excessive emoji use that could crash boards. Codemonkey removed emojis as a consequence. Personally i'd say "good riddance", but it did sort of ruin our whole checkmark list.

I agree that is even a good result.

Why do you need emoticons in a literal image board? draw a smily face on paint and post it if you really need to do so.

Or… maybe do some bluetext? just thought about that after posting.

Can't you just use ✓ instead?

I don't get this autism at all, all I've seen of that show is incredibly shitty CG, probably worse than even Berserk 2016. Even if the writing was good, there's a million other cutesy shows with good writing that don't look like complete dogshit. Also the character designs range from meh to retarded. I just don't get it. Fucking why? Why are people obsessed over this show?

Oh really? Where are they, then?

their first good deed

oneangrygamer.net/2017/10/honest-trailers-creator-andy-signore-fired-for-sexual-misconduct/41423/

He is talking about umaru obviously

It's fun and cute, but also has a kind of dark undertone about it being post apocalyptic. If you haven't actually watched the show, but feel the need to ask why it's popular, maybe you should, you know, go watch the show.

Have a (You)

I believe he is talking about the coming anime adaptation of Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari.

It might be Isekai shit but it is a great mixture of revenge and healing.

I just want Shield-kun to be happy.

dont worry they dont exist

>Why the Alt Right will Win
*Why edgy Israel loving faggot niggerdick loving closet liberals and pot smoking lolbergs will win.
Fix'd

Emoticons were the last thing that Hotwheels did for us though👺

It is very tanoshi. Reminder that they fired him the day before his birthday.

I wish Jim would update the emojis 😫

Made In Abyss is fantastic but the cutesy designs are just to through the audience off, like with Hunter X Hunter.

then the audience is the problem

What do you think?
archive.is/lyXt3

Ben Kuchera, king of being mad at other fans for "not getting it" has switched from complaining about gamers to complaining about Rick and Morty fans.
archive.is/e87qQ
There's nothing important here, but man it's fun to see him so pissed over people going to McDonald's for a sauce.

Watching incredibly shitty CG gives me an irresistible urge to punch my TV. I already lost two TVs trying to watch the show, didn't really hold my interest after 3 episodes. I didn't see anything dark about it, it's just an abandoned park because clearly the crazy nips wo made the animu grills went bankrupt or something.

Why are leftists now against Rick and Morty? I thought they loved the show.

nah its actually a cunning ploy to make everyone furry

Isn't Rick just a main character?
When the fuck did they add fucking villains to Rick and Morty?

Watch some good CG anime like Gregory Horror Show.

No the show is good it's the fans that are the problem. Rick and Morty fans are dead they don't have to be Rick and Morty's audience anymore.

He's just generally thanking the fans, telling them he's doing well and will continue making anime. He doesn't mention Kemono Friends.

Now that the third season is over people are realizing how underwhelming it was, and rightfully blaming it on the female writes that were hired for diversity's sake. The creator and others are calling the fans entitled and shitlords because of it.

holy shit val kill yourself

Please stay away from Houseki no Kuni. The CGI overload in Japanese Steven Universe no, not really, more like SU ripped off Land of the Lustrous first will give you seizures.

Or MILK Closet.

[good smell]

So… the show created by someone butthurt about us is now being shat on by the same people who he support?

I kinda liked the end of the season.

Especially because it shat on Rick and made Jerry the hero of the season.

You don't get to bring friends, user…

That's good news; examples?
How and why?

And what does fucking Star Trek have to do with GG?

why it did well was it ted to irl zoo education and were cute enough to attract both me and women in nipland

they pretty much stated that the ceruleans ate all the humans.

Director who made the show everything it is got fired on his birthday because he did extra work for the series outside of making an anime. Fan outcry was "significant" to say the least.

archive.is/cSQ21
In the PR fuckup of the century, a college puts a picture of Auschwitz on their welcoming program.

Off the top of my head:

You're going to *love* this one

I'm impressed by the autism it took to discover this
More importantly, I can't see any feasible reason for doing this as whoever writes, directs or produces Star Trek
This seems like the most pointless and useless reference/shout-out I've ever seen.
At least I know not to watch Nu-trek now though. not that I was going to anyways but damn

favorite version of that song

Good morning, faggots.

If you haven't looked into the shitshow that is STD then check out /strek/ or Holla Forums.
It's fucked from top to bottom.

Hello, cuck-san.

I need to staple my sides before checking this thread, I keep losing them.

On a tangent, Overlord volume 12 is hilarious. Hyped for season 2 this winter.

The mirror-mirror Earth Empire is #GamerGate Earth

MAKE STAR TREK GREAT AGAIN

Now I'm wondering if Earth Empire was actually a comfy universe to live in, and we're only condition to think of them as the "evil version" due to PoV bias.

Was probably posted last thread, but goddamn.

archive.fo/2jJoD

give a tl:dr you fag, I don't want to click your link.

Where is the science in teleportation spores?

And what are they trying to obtain by calling potential viewers monstruous insect aliens?

He gave a tl;dr in the fucking picture he posted, and the link IS A GOD DAMN ARCHIVE SITE

(1)'s in general. What can you do?

Good gravy.

it only says that she got fired, not why that comment got her fired. There is no context at all.

pee is an ok fetish

holy shit val kill yourself

This somehow oppresses women.

Good morning!

OP - CTP link bad.

Also anons - don't be surprised if there's extra shilling - salt is in the air.

This is how you share a article you lazy fags, screenshot that shit next time.

At least some possibility of a coincidence as I said last thread:

>(((alt kike)))

Minimal of two years lurking required, newfriend

We've seen dozens if not hundred of alien races in Alpha, Delta, and Gamma quadrants but they fucking had to re-make Klingons AGAIN I prefer TNG and movie Klingons over le Cold-War Russian stand-ins in the TOS they could have made a new Noble Warrior Race like every proper Strek did, but nooo…

I would have preferred a mirror-mirror series over the Enterprise we did get and their Temporal Cold War bullshittery and I think Mirror Mirror Earth closer to reality than Rodenberry's idealized future once we do get into space.

You get the same effect from clicking the archive link.

dont melt the wax.

help.

Pee is stored in the balls.

You get the same effect from clicking the archive link.

Well I do.

When you cum your bones drain. That's why you drink milk.

I don't like clicking links

Mochi Mochi, baito-san.

You smell underage…

>…and I think Mirror Mirror Earth closer to reality than Rodenberry's idealized future once we do get into space.

You mean where the empire is getting their asses handed to them in a galaxy wide war (That they may have started), and was doing everything they could to "purposely" lose? Yeah, I could see that since Mirror-Archer was the only one who had common sense (Arguably) while everyone else was too busy trying to play politics. Also, anyone find it funny that the Gook is the one who ends up ruling the empire after worming her way to the top through using deception and sex?

Then spend your time reading a book instead of being here.

This isn't my first day here, I am sharing articles since ages and I always screenshot the entire thing so nobody has to click links. You guys are just being lazy.

This is how monks get so strong, because they don't fap.

Hope anons in California are ok. Fires in Santa Rosa, Napa, and Anaheim. Looks like Ralph lost everything.

In 3 years Milo has gone from being described as:
- reporter
- Breitbart reporter
- right wing Breitbart reporter
- controversial far right wing provocateur
- Internet Supervillain

Glorious!

I guess you don't realize that each picture you post requires clicking a link to view it at full size

Not really. He's still controlled opposition, and a nigger loving faggot.

ABC News Chief Political Analyst Caught Pushing Fake Terrorism Claim
pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2017/10/09/abc-news-chief-political-analyst-caught-pushing-fake-terrorism-claim/?singlepage=true archive.is/RLJBh

so he blocks the national security analyst who checked his facts.

Its in the goddamn video he replied to.

Great, posting is slow as balls and fucking up again. Bravo Codemonkey.

Participants at Doha Forum 2017 includes several media people.

I really have a BAD feeling about this.

Harvard is giving an award to Hamas
twitter.com/JordanSchachtel/status/916319393868603392

Anons in commiefornia re probably doing their best butthead impressions at the moment.

>Gook is the one who ends up ruling the empire after worming her way to the top through using deception and sex?
{spoiler]Like literally who?[/spoiler]

Screencap and embed the archive link, now!

I blame codemonkey for this

@13549146
retard

What did he meme by this?

archive.is/pQ4qI

don't know his source

Intentional Irony or not?

CATO and NR had a few people tilting NeverTrump. I wonder if this is why.

Hoshi became the empress at the end of "In a Mirror, Darkly, Part II", and the actress that players her (Linda Park) was born in South Korea. Although, her Ent. character is suppose to be Japanese, but who cares?

That's not Hamas, it's a guy who has made remarks sympathetic to Hamas and is prominent within CAIR, which has been accused of being connected with Hamas.

CAIR was founded by Hamas operatives. They haven't changed. They just got better PR.
investigativeproject.org/5088/ipt-exclusive-witnesses-say-cair-hamas-mb-links archive.is/wVViE

His organization Council on American–Islamic Relations has been accused numerous times of providing support to Hamas by the FBI, republicans and even a few democrats.
Even the wikipedia hotpockets can't sweep their shit under the rug.

Anyone else feel alone? i was at thanksgiving with my family, and everyone ignored me like they were trying to pretend I wasn't there, even as I was trying to make conversation, like they wanted me gone. Sorry for blogposting, i'm drunk

nigger Holla Forums hates the (((alt-kike)))

^this

Reading this guy's tweets, I'm suddenly more sympathetic towards Hamas. What a bunch of Talmudic horse shit.

GAMERGATE CONFIRMED FOR TIMETRAVELING TO RUIN FAMILY HOLIDAYS

Canadian Thanksgiving, user.

You mean Beavis.

Somebody doesn't know what a shota is.

I would be extremely impressed by anyone who could kill dozens of people in seconds with nails on a piece of wood, rather than killing at most a few people in several dozen seconds before getting their shit kicked in.

What you posted doesn't even qualify as animation. Disgusting

Yeah, and you gave us the Statue of Liberty that said we'll take in all the world's poor. Get Trucked Val.

Don't be so pathetic that you make up shit to pretend you're right, user

He's not joking, Canadian Thanksgiving is an actual thing: infogalactic.com/info/Thanksgiving_(Canada)

nigger are you actually retarded?

As much scorn and derision as frogs deserve, the kikess who plastered that bullshit on lady liberty was home grown.

What a thing to wake up to

I gave up after 4 minutes of the first episode.

This is why GG is dead

Its Val
he went on a huge rant multiple times about it not being good because he is a pedophile that thinks video games are art

I couldn't stomach it, it's pure eye vomit.

I watched the first three episodes and still didn't like it. I like the fanart though.

I watched all of it because I thought I was genuinely missing something and by the end of it I was convinced that either I, or everyone else in the world was insane. Can someone please explain to me why the show was so popular when it was one of the most generic and low-budget things ever made?

my god, why is everyone on this website such an edgelord?
Kill yourselves retards.

NIGGER

At last I truly see.

Do you generally get along well with them? Maybe you imagined it or they were just in a bad mood today. Obviously I don't know anything about your social life but remember you have the option of trying to meet new people.

if you would have been paying attention you would know that the Alt-kike is literally worthless subversive CIA, Kikes and homosexuals. But you keep LARPing kiddo. I'm sure the next namefag that comes along will truly be the Hope and Change™ you can believe in.

#TorrentialDownpour and Nip news:

In the process of organizing and adding more info
Make sure to inform normalfags about websites free of Socjus Influence.

Useful Links:

operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com

News:

>>>/loli/77115
Localization watch: Not solely from shit companies (need to add more)
>Sekai Project: Teaching Feeling ( >>>/hgg/116640 )
~~

SPREAD THIS:

pantsu.cat is a nyaa replacement after it was taken down. It's better than the competition. Use this instead of the cartel run cancer.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

They've put up downloads to paywalled fakku doujins.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
Fakku 1801-1900: files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
Fakku 1901-2000: files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt

Info & feedback welcome

They had a budget of about $8000. The higher ups thought it was going to fail so they had the director have free reign. It's far from generic though. If you want over used anime tropes look at dragon maid or dragon ball super. The show could've been can service moe slice of life shit easily. People like it since it wasn't those things.

OP TIMBER!

Full version.

OP TIMBER! Twitter Friendly Version

DOUBLE NIGGER
Then you've been a mentally handicapped faggot for a long time.

The first three episodes are meh, though. It didn't start to get interesting until episode 4.

In what ways is it not? What is even the plot?

That "labelled art" style doesn't apply here, since Kemono Friends wasn't marketed at all and it's fanbase grew organically. This isn't government sponsored pop-art, it's just a fanbase that sprung up around something.

Generic is also a poor term for it. There's very, very few shows like it. You could say generic, and there's isekaishit and other such formulas out there that fit the bill. You could argue Kemono Friends is "cute girls with hat accessory" style, but that's why the series was originally disregarded. People typically say "watch till the fourth episode" because that's when the series actually got a fanbase. It didn't actually have a following to any real extent till then, and it was precisely because it was different, weird, and very genuine compared to what people expected it to be.

People getting into it now wont fully understand what it was like getting into it while it was airing. It was the ultimate underdog unexpected hit because literally everyone had already expected it to completely suck ass. When it had an earnest charm and mystery people got really curious, and it pays off. Basically, you're coming in after the party is wrapping up and wondering why everyone's sitting about in afterglow.

>Seriously believing you can bash dozens of people in the head with nails on a 2x4 in seconds.
Are you fags just memeing because you think my response to his wild claim is somehow anti-gun? I'm not saying we need more gun regulation, I'm saying his example of an equivalent dangerous weapon is retarded.

How is it not fan service moe slice of lie shit though? If you're gonna call something like Dragon Maid slice of life (which it is), how is a show about two incredibly shallow characters driving around and experiencing a day to day 'adventure' not slice of life as well? The only slightly original thing is the setting, but it came as no big shock, nor is it even utilized in any meaningful way. The entire show passes by and nothing happens. There's no growth in the characters whatsoever.

holy shit user, re-read the original post about the 2x4. He is saying that if you banned those stocks, anyone could make the same thing out of some wood and nails.

The point I was specifically referring to was the first thing Dogbert said:

Hitpiece on John Duke Anthony
campus-watch.org/article/id/9068 archive.is/xcxl3

Having never watched it, i'd say it's cute girls doing cute things, like Milky Holmes and Azumanga Daioh. Now, WHY it's risen above all the OTHER cute girls moeshit shows, i couldn't tell you.

If a show has good writing, usually the first couple episodes are enough to hint at it's direction and themes and decide whether or not it's going to be utter shit. Barring shows that have beneficial staff changes midway through, a show that manages to be shit for the first three whole episodes isn't doing a very good job of convincing anyone to continue. In addition, Kemono Friends looks like ass. Simply telling us it has a shit budget doesn't make it stop looking like ass, and likely convinces more people that other aspects of it will be shit.

Well then I completely minsinterpreted his post.

In a way you could argue that it's marketed by the fanbase itself. People claiming it to be something amazing… It'd make others want to get in on the band wagon to appear hip. Making a sort of snowball effect.

You're telling me that posers don't exist? Come on nigger, I know you want to defend the show but you have to admit that people get sucked up into hype.

It kinda it, it's all over twitter, pixiv, and here.

So you posted something with a greater topic that had nothing to do with the actual topic just to make the blandest, simplest, most widely agreed with point ever stated? It's still a common misconception for people to think Kemono Friends actually got marketing or had a fanbase until the series was already well underway.

That would apply to every single popular property ever, though. Yes, things self-propagate after a certain point, but everything does. If it applies to everything, then there's no point bringing it up in regards to a singular show.

Fine, I'll explain why I liked Kemono Friends so much, so we don't have to go over your horrible taste next time.

Sure, the budget was extremely low, but even with this huge limitation, you could say see at least they TRIED to make it happen. The mobile game it was based on died before the anime started and the company still had to produce the anime, so they gave the director 2 bucks and told him to do whatever he wanted. He then decided to make it his child.

So, despite the low and limited budget, the director wanted to make something that was fun nonetheless. Sure, the first time you start watching it, it feels awkard, but it's something you can get over after getting used to it by episode 2. The good points outsell the bad points, so this isn't really something that bad.

But what makes the anime so much fun is how genuinely charming it is. The fact that the director doesn't follow certain aspects that most anime feature (like the usual camera angles or how characters are handled), plus the company not expecting a single cent back, guarantees that this was'nt a cashgrab, that this was a real attempt to make something good for the sake of it. And you can feel this for the way the characters interact, they feel way more natural than your usual anime that follows the same recipes. It's charming and fun because it really is, it's truly an ode to friendship, even the lyrics of the OP and ED do feel genuine. You can see how close Kaban and Serval becomes, and how much the characters love each other.

And what sets this on stone are the last episodes. They could have done the usual predictable "let's go full dark and fuck it all" but they didn't, it stayed true to itself, it didn't betray its nature just for the sake of shocking… and even then, it managed to have a few truly emotional scenes.

There's an user saying we like Kemono Friends because it's a trend and fashionable, but seriously, go fuck yourself. I watched it because "lol how can this shit be so famous, fucking fags being retarded again" and it totally took me by surprise. I can assure you that picture 2 it's exactly how most of us KF fans felt when we started watching the show.

There's a reason why we want Tatsuki as a director for the next season/movie. Not because it became trendy, but because he managed to use an extremely small budget and made a show with such a strong personality and so genuine. We just want more of the same. An actual charming anime with innocent characters that love each other and have adventures for the sake of it.

What the fuck is happening

Your post just gives them a medal for trying, and says it's fun because fun things are fun. Can you cite some examples from the show? Show me a clip of these characters being charming and sincere.

Now you're literally just asking for someone to webm the show.

Some b8 on how Kemono Friends not being good. I'd say this is derailment, but the happenings are slow.

Which isnt going to do jack shit for someone that hasnt watched the show because they lack context, fucking brilliant.

It's been done with Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and I think there may be an attempt to webm Lastman, no idea why nobody's done it with Kemono Friends yet.

I'm saying give me a highlight, sell me on it. I tried to watch it and couldn't, so maybe there is something better past the horizon.

No, it got a medal for succeeding, not trying. People keep saying to watch the damn show because the scenes are built up on each other. It can't be correctly enjoyed by just pulling some snippets out. They'll be cute and stuff, but it wont have the correct build up of camaraderie and accomplishment the series achieves. The first episodes are weak because it hasn't reached that build up yet, the characters are still distant and the hurdles are low.

Fans will tell you to just watch the series because that's the way to enjoy it. It's like saying "I don't get touhou, show me some spell cards". You will get told to just go play the games and ease into it slow. You'll be missing huge swathes of the appeal by just picking at it as an observing outsider.

I'm only posting like this cause nothing is happening, so yeah. Its a better use of the thread than people just dumping trap/milf porn for the hundredth time.

Then just accept the fact that you don't get to bring friends.

What the fuck? Anyone who tells you to actually play touhou says to play lunatic and git gud.

To be honest, that's a bit hard to "prove" when one is not familiar with the way Kemono Friends work. For example, if I posted a clip from Kaiba, the first impression could perfectly be "the fuck is this hipster shit", but when you get used to it, you can see there's more to it than just the art style, with some extremely sad stories here and there.

I'd say that the lack of exaggeration and overly dramatic character interactions, so common in other anime, helps this too. You won't see a character misunderstanding something then 5 seconds later hating each other over a small shit.

It's hard to prove it because of two things. First, you need to get used to it so the low budget doesn't bother you. Second, think about a friend you care, how do you prove to that friend you care for him/her? It's that kind of stuff that it's hard to see, but must be felt in order to understand. And you need to see how it goes from minute 1 to the last minute of the show.

I know it looks like I'm just saying random bs instead of just proving it with an scene, but that's how it works.

Here's a video form youtube explaining the same shit but better with some clips.

stop avatarfagging

Oh, I meant as in the entire fanbase and their creations and all that. It's gonna take years to get even half the content the series has provided. It's to be expected to have no idea what the hell much of the humor is until you've sifted through a decades worth of Jap memes.

You've lost the argument.

Well I might try and watch it again to see if I really can get past the eye bleach that is presented.

Reminder:
No Kemono Friends makes Grape-kun sad.
Look at the poor little guy.
Even holding a solitary vigil for his missing waifu.

ICYMI they bought his waifu back after the storm

would you sugoi her tanoshii?

that was not what I was expecting

Crapola I should've uploaded them as jpgs

I'd

Motherboard - Gamers Can't Stop Buying the Loot Boxes They Hate

archive.is/Rexei

This makes me sad because it's true.

Literally anyone whomstvist plays these type of games are NOT gamers
they are HEH GAMERS

Woah there, little lady. Only men are allowed to fight in thongs in this area. Cover that heresy up.

Loot boxes need to die.

Our best hope is that it finally gets properly classified under gambling laws, which would put them under so much pressure the value for money would fall out from under them. It did huge damage to Pachinko in Japan and it helped fuck over Konami to the point they had to scramble a new market plan, so it'd help a lot here. But if it didn't happen after that ridiculous CSGO lotto scam uncovering, it might not happen for a while longer.

The people bitching about the boxes and the people buying them usually aren't the same people. And the fact that they can turn massive profits with minimal effort will just make them continue to exist.

I came to my own conclusion about this show.
Take away the anime and do you still have a good story. I think yes. To me, thats what the main draw is, we love the characters but it was the story about a young girl meeting a friend and going on an adventure to find out about herself.
but thats just like my opinion man

sage for off topic

Trump, Hitler, Sam Hyde, and Drake.

>tradition is edgy
>meritocracy is edgy
>values are edgy
>honesty is edgy
>heterosexuality is edgy
>being intolerant of vile behavior (such as pedophilia, castration, lies, cronyism) is edgy
>not explicitly hating whites while cheering their displacement is edgy
What will be deemed as edgy next?

The fucking "kill all non whites" attitude is edgy user, and I would not call Holla Forums nazis, nazis only hated jews and had no huge plan to kill them all, the slaughter was thanks to anglo sanctions on a recovering gemany putting the germans in a position of "we can all starve, prisoners who refused to leave and the german army or the germanic army can survive somewhat while we reluctantly remove the parasites who we told to leave and refused". The KKK, who had more jews than what is usually told, hated and wanted to kill all non (((whites))).

There's no point in trying to debate with people from a board where literally every single member thinks they're the only sane man amidst a wave of "kike shills," "FBI Honeypots," and "CIA false flags." I don't get how these people Even think they have support considering that every individual poster seems to think they're the only person actually on the board.

this is the reddit thread, what do you expect? taste? If it's not cowboy beep boop or trigun (english dubbed ofc) they have no interest.

Pedophilia and bestiality need to switched. *Why is it beastiality, bestiary, and bestial instead of beastiality, beastiary, and beastial?

If you can't get Kemono Friends you don't necessarily have shit taste, you just might be retarded.

If anything, the show is leagues better than that JP ver of SU as seen in , and has the same entertaining quality like vid related.

Isn't Tanoshi that Red Saber's catchphrase? That's all I know.

I only recognize eternal virgin shooter, trump, JUST, Hitler, Hyde and turkroach (?)

We're waiting for the tipping point for these loot boxes. The CSGO lottery scam was too niche so we're waiting for enough of this to proliferate to something even normalfags can notice.

So for everyone else who understands how much of a plague loot boxes are, continue to game and live well.

I gave it a fair shake and watched through the supposedly magic episode four. For some reason autists can't simply describe the appeal of the show as anything but "genuinely charming" which is a generic statement that anybody who likes a moe show would say about it, doing it absolutely no favors in the eyes of onlookers. In addition they parade around the absolute worst arguement that's bound to drive people away and have them call bullshit, "It gets better if you just watched a little more". The appeal is discovery, talking to animals, and cute animu grills. If you've ever had the urge as a child to try explain, somehow get through to a pet or wild animal verbally things that it cannot understand, explain mundane things that would seem amazing to animals that simply could not comprehend the object nor your speech and watch their amazed response as if they were a well-behaved child hanging on your every word, this show is likely a massive dose of catharsis. If not, you're likely not going to be too interested or entertained whether you get to episode one, three, four, or watch the whole show.

Not sure what was supposed to be special about episode four other than the fact that it contained best girl so far. The setting is interesting and allows for that "discovery" and "amazement at the mundane" without inventing too much magic bullcrap to be amazing instead. The animation is still shit. Saying they had low budget as an excuse is just that, and excuse. It doesn't make it better and "getting used to it" is just lowering your standards by continued exposure. I'd say it's average in a sea of moeshit. With the anime industry as oversaturated in moeshit as it is, moeaverage stands high above the rest, and is thus treated like the second coming of Christ.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America
☑ Became starmen
☑ Brought misogyny into E3
☑ Turned Mario Mexican
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
☑ Brought back unpopular video games like Metroid
☑ Blowing everything up

No, there are not. Most cute shows have absolutely no substance and their only writing is bad jokes or just to move the characters into the next scene where they do a cute thing. Kemono Friends would be entertaining even without the cute, and it has very good pacing and editing in my opinion.

GamerGate still seems to be the ultimate boogeyman

Last week I was attending a game development conference named "Northern Game Summit" northerngamesummit.org/

Both days of the conference were quite uneventful in terms of politics, while the actual talks varied in quality.

However, the last event in the conference was a panel titled "How games affect the human mind". Said panel consisted officially of: Mia Stellberg - eSports psychologist, Adnan Selimovic - CEO at Applied Psychotechnics and Hans Shakur - "Startup and Innovation Strategist, Business Catalyst, Tech Community Leader and Ecosystem Shaper".

I say officially, because I didn't follow the panel from the actual hall the panel took place, I was listening to an audio stream from the hall next door.

I assume there was also a 4th panelist who was from London/UK and was a lead developer or some bigshot for the game "Chime Sharp".

The panel itself was, again, quite uneventful part from two parts.
First was when the panel host asked some question along the lines of "Do you think man and woman are differences in abilities regarding to game development?"
The only woman in the panel near instantly answered "Of course not" and the rest of the panel and audience laughed. Then the Chime Sharp person asked the audience that "Surely nobody in the audience thinks otherwise? Please rise your hand if you do".
Nobody apparently did (Cant confirm, only had audio) judging from the reactions.

After that, nothing interesting happened for the rest of the panel until the audience questions.

The audience question was along the lines of "Do you think game developers should have ethics?"
There were some answers to that by the panelist until the Chime Sharp person chimed in.

He said along the lines:
– Like when I asked the audience did they disagree with women and men being different, nobody raised their hand. I think that was because they felt unsafe because they didn't have the support of their peers. I bet that in this audience there are gamergater or altright minded people who would have otherwise raised their hand We should find time out and call these people.

Plus this:
If you are going to make a game where the main protagonist is a white male, you are automatically excluding a lot of people from your audience. Because who wants to play as white male, really?

I'm paraphrasing because I mentally purged most of the talk, was only listening to an audio stream and mainly just not playing that much attention during the talk.

TL;DR: GamerGate and AltRight mentioned in a game dev conference by some limey london cunt. Along with"you white male" bullshit.

Still, this whole concept of "if we push them underground, it stops existing - wait why did Trump get so many votes, no one said they would" seems to be a repeating motif. People don't stop thinking things because they'll get escorted out of a convention for it.

Isn't that the trend of a lot of things recently? For example, The Orville. Yeah, it's good, but that's it. The show has some competence in it's idea, but someone needs to sit Seth down and tell him to decide to write a comedy show or a sci-fi show because he seems to be holding back with the latter to still do the former (Which, personally, I never really found that good). If, and when, that happens, the show really could shine brightly, but now it's just scrapping by as "Good enough" because a lot of people are looking for a proper ST fix and they are not pleased with anything they've seen come out of the mess that is STD.

What…the…FUCK happened to England? The conqueror's of the world, and the central hub of all "decency"? Did the Kikes and the bankers really affect the county that much in the 19th/20th century?

One of the things you have to admire is that they are down-right devoted to not changing a damn thing in their approach. However, what they fail to realize is that these tactics are what cause Trump/Brexit/Park's impeachment (IIRC on the last one) to happen in the first place. If they thought 2016 was a devastating blow, they haven't seen anything yet.

Thanks for the on-the-ground work, user.

Yes, that's usually the case for most people who don't want to get fired for wrongthink. But then he can say that freely because toeing the party line has very little consequence for him…. Until he says the wrong thing.

But user, with your account, does this mean there were less days that people obsessed over politics and just talked about gaming?

Judging by the fact half your post is a generic western anime industry critique that uses moe as a negative buzzword, you should come to terms with most anime just not being your thing and move on. Some things won't appeal to you, that doesn't mean they're bad.
Haruhi is a cherished classic among anime fans. I never understood why, I personally think the show was boring, nonsensical, and gimmicky. That being said I didn't stomp around like a retard, cursing the industry and the fans, I just moved on and watched what I liked.

The talks I attended during both days of the event (Thursday and Friday) were completely politics free.

The general topics for the talks I listened were Tech, Production and Audio, and surprisingly they were actually about games instead of identity politics.

Tech talks were about tech by people who actually cared about tech, with topics like iOS rendering optimization and How to almost kill your mobile multiplayer game by taking the servers offline for migration during the peak holiday season.

Even the Production talk about handling LiveOps game production was really good without any "gamers are entitled" shit.
The only thing to note that could be a "bullshit" comment (if we are really reeally reeeaaaally reaching) was a point the talker made about "Listen to your customers, but also look at the data. Be vary of the vocal minority."

Audio talk about using neural networks to make a dynamic soundtrack for games was neat as well.

So all in all, disregarding the final shitshow of a panel, the conference was good, and actually about game development by people interested in game development.

Sage for offtopic
==JOB GET==

You could say this about every thing ever.

How firm was your handshake?

Now that's good to hear. It's awesome Goobergaber is still haunting their dreams, but I'm just relieved that game development is still the heart of the conference.

I've been dipping my toes into Data myself and neural networks with dynamic soundtracks sounds intriguing. Neural networks might even be the key to making procedural generation more organic and less suck.

Congrats user. Hope you do well in your new job.

Congrats

TRIGGERED

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
twitter.com/TheFrenchCritic/status/917669439948107776
The fucking RETARD. Why is that guy the one who had to be the one talking about GG all the time in France.

Pics 2 and 3 related; Eron didn't orchestrate shit and even asked people never to harass her; there also isn't a single mention of journalism in the entire zoepost. Fucking William idiot didn't read a single line of that entire thing. The faggot.

This here is literally my first post in this thread.
Go yiff somewhere else Marche.

Firm as fug, and the people were as energetic as a serval, but with business.

N.E.E.T life is nice for a month, but after 2 years, I felt like D-FENS. N.E.E.T abuse is bad for your health, moderate the N.E.E.T.

Holy SHIT
The man is a dumbass of the highest caliber
In that screencap, he outright admits that there are secret authors of some articles that aren't apparently bound to any journalistic duty and without risk of any repercussion. And apparently don't have to do their fucking research.
His argument for the screencap mugeek shared is that "it got updated so long ago so it's totally fine !"
Which is stupid as shit, because aside from still being an outright lie that got shared to the masses, it doesn't change the fact this was an extremely easy job and research to do and they didn't even bother going through it in the slightest.

That entire event looks painful.
archive.is/gf5GU

As for the culturally enriched speaker, the only active panelist that was listed was Alexander Birke, a formerly Ninja Theroy indie shitter, with one game at his company, Out of Bounds Games. Ste Curran, who started the Kickstarter for Chime Sharp is a brit, and has attended in the past. Also supposedly a games journalist.
archive.is/YKhab

England was just a bunch of pirates: that's exactly how the spanish world calls them, a little bit like americans are called cowboys. They robbed the world and in return, they were subverted by the conquered.

In the end, the conquered got England's technology and England became their colony.

At least we spaniards didn't kill people and did the right thing after raping and stealing by shotgun marrying a bunch of savage nations to teach them some civilization.

*didn't kill AS MUCH people

Then what are you guys? I put the archive on the screenshot in my latest screenshots because people asked for them. You guys on the other hand post articles without a archive at all or no proper screenshot.

Only ironical racists against white people and that's a good thing.

offtopic but funny

Well done.

No, it creates a secondary market. Seriously, if I were to host a fucking anime/vidya convention every fucking idiot would be told before they pay up for the ticket that

Good evening, anons….

MORE DETAILS, PLEASE!

twitter.com/synecdoche445/status/917706589246595073

BIG
IF
TRUE

I'm fucking livid for things unrelated to the subject. Is there any salt or fun thing?

Getting something on ready about that french journo. By now, seeing how hardcore he's claiming any criticism of his work about GG is "conspiracy theory", I'm getting more and more convinced he must have diddled some of his colleagues or some shit in the past.

twitter.com/TheFrenchCritic/status/917717122524033024
HOW CAN THIS FAGGOT BE THIS FUCKING INCOMPETENT
I'll be honest, I frankly think he isn't at all lying, he's just THIS terrible at his fucking job

hes French

N-no billy

Even French people would think he's ultra faggoty.

Just in case, a tl;dr of the entire thing :

Potato slut is nice but I'm looking forward to the ogre.

Why must I religiously save every picture of a character? Why do you do this to me, Falcom?

He also just replied and admitted that OOPS, basically, "must be a technical problem, probably the cache"
Which doesn't change anything about the fact that this fuck-up of a lie about eron orchestrating the whole of GG was visible to everyone for at least two fucking years

archive.fo/JHo6Z

WHAT THE FUCK

If they legalize crime, noone can be criminals

user those Berserk cgi movies looked like dogshit. Comparing one shitty cgi animation to another is completely fair, Berserk doesn't get a pass just because its Berserk

I have to ask though, how much money did they have to make the Berserk CGI?

does this ' Gov. Jerry Brown' have hiv? i hope nothing ironic happens.

California is beyond fucked, it it just invented quantum fucked.

He is a faggot that goes out in his BDSM gear to pride parades so probably.

Here's some more rage for you.

archive.is/X2W9K

Wow, straight up degenerate, I wonder if he's doing this so he can get away with spreading HIV.

maybe someone could do a parody tourism ad for california with all this shit

The overextension of the sex offender registry is pretty fucking bad but removing sexual battery, which is usually defined by force or violence depending on the state, is going way too far.

The current laws don't allow for judicial discretion whatsoever, so judges are forced to put drunks who got caught pissing in the middle of the night a quarter mile from a school and retarded 13 year olds who took naked pictures of themselves and send them around on the registry and in many states, mandatory prison time.

archive.fo/rkX3d

archive.fo/T1ULD

How long before rape is legalised? Only gay rape of course.

Wait until you get sentenced to jail for defending yourself against a guy who tried to rape you because he was gay.

also

>>>/reddit/

Does anyone have image that Overwatch player on cuckchan spreading HIV?

archive.is/5VHFx
Kind of old and I apologize if it's old but has this been talked about in these threads yet? Check out how insane some of the replies in the archive are: archive.is/wuYK3

More of a coincidence then no since that's not really a secret anymore, and it doesn't directly mention gamergate anyway.

I'm not (((alt kike))) or a frequent Holla Forumslack. But even I know that it's a psyop full of LARPers that Holla Forums themselves doesn't care for. Again, why I said minimal 2 years of lurking is required, since that user took a wrong turn and got lost.

wew lad

I remember a lot of people disliking it initially in these threads and making fun of it, then there was this weird consensus shift of everyone all of sudden liking it.

Whoops, meant to post these.

Speaking of that video, it may be decent if you hang around normalfags. It's a GamingBrit video on the whole difficulty "controversy" with Cuphead, and it lambastes gaming journalists. It's not anything we ourselves don't already know though.

>>>/halfchan/

No matter how you cut it, she was definitely the worst person for the job. Even an idiot should've figured out that saying "Oh, but I meant well by calling us all pretty" wasn't going to fly with this crowd. The manner in which people responded after she got fired was really pathetic, though.

No, you Kastillans didn't kill as much, only conditioned your colonies to breed slave populations to serve you for centuries. Shame about how your nobility's bloodlines dwindling out and your companies are now owned by your former slaves.

Speaking of which, how's things with Catalonia?

Yeah it was a poor attempt at "female empowerment" shit. But getting that asshurt over an atempt of playful banter really shows how "no fun allowed" they are.

Isn't self-defense already considered as a crime?

I wonder what all those countries that had the CIA interfere with their elections are thinking about USA crying about Russia buying ads on Facebook to "change elections"?

Saying no to a fag or tranny isn't considered a hate crime yet so it's not illegal enough.

Take a guess.

That's not the Governor user, just the faggot state senator who introduced the HIV bill.

Folsom street fair?

I can't see what's written in those pills and I'm afraid to ask.
I want an ara to hug me in those dire times.

Don't accept blood donated, this extends to that too.

How the fuck is this legal?

What are those capsules?

What happens now if the hospital gives you pozzed blood?

All you need to know is that it's a bluepill, it's also most likely a suppository since it's fag we're talking about.

Well then I hope you're a bug chaser, because the courts won't rule in your favor if you try and sue them. They don't care about rule of law in cuckfornia.

It isn't. And, if taken to court, I'm pretty sure these "laws" will be thrown right out. This is literally nothing but political virtue signalling.

The numale faggot on the left reminds me of the tards that show up on Holla Forums.
Sarcuck of cuckadd should be shot in the stomach though.

Taken from his Wikipedia page.

I'm calling it now. Articles calling you entitled for expecting to not get HIV from donated blood.

Thank god I'm O-. They'd just try to harvest my organs rather than give me blood.

It's obviously gonna be a bluepill, but what's more frightening is what it's written and that I cannot decipher. If anything, it's something like "give freedom to those who spread the gift" (because yes, I've heard some cunts calling AIDS a "gift") or some horrible shit.

I chuckled.

Blood banks screen blood to see if there's AIDS in it. If you knew you had the AIDS but didn't tell the blood bank, that'd be a federal crime, but now it's a misdemeanor. They're not gonna start using AIDS blood now, that'd fuck the entire globe up.

But doesn't it take a few months for aids test to work properly? Like, I thought I remember reading something like hiv tests only showing positive after like 3 months or something like that.

Anyone else see this article on a new survey on free speech in the U.S. that was done by CATO, some of it is really fascinating.

68 percent say no––and contrary to those who argue that opposition to punching Nazis is rooted in white privilege, it turns out that Latinos are most averse to Nazi-punching, with 80 percent calling it unacceptable; African Americans are next, with 73 percent calling it unacceptable; and white people are last, with just 56 percent agreeing. Republicans are slightly more likely to find Nazi-punching acceptable than Democrats, 35 percent to 28 percent. 45 percent of independents say it’s acceptable.

archive.fo/T1ULD#selection-1635.0-1638.0

I think the wall needs to be built around California.

WOW look at all that internalized nazism!

I'd really like to see a breakdown of of those statistics between the different Latin communities.
I know Cubans are more conservatives along with integrated immigrants from south of the boarder.

Alright, so call all of the identity politics and social justice out for the bullshit that it.

Yeah, well there's a window where tests don't work, like mentioned. So someone gets pozzed and they don't know it, even if they get tested. And it ends up in the blood bank. And even if the blood bank tests it, they won't know either.

HIV is very dangerous and it's very easy to spread, and you usually can't detect it until it's too late. The whole purpose of these laws is to prevent people from spreading it by giving them reasons to not spread it.

But they are taking those reasons away, because they think the fear of spreading it will cause people to hide the fact they have it. Which is retarded, removing the penalties for spreading it means there's less self-risk for spreading it. If someone already has it, and they want to fuck someone, telling them they are pozzed is going to cock block them. So they'll lie regardless.

This is just like liberals and "refugees", they do things they think will help people, with some shady as fuck "liberal" evil people (like soros) pulling all the strings. And in the end it ends up as a total failure. But liberals have so much control where they pass these fucked up policies that no one holds them accountable.

Isn't that the entire goal, through?

Cubans have a huge hatred of anything left due to Castro.

Don't they mail out donated blood too? This can affect more than commiefornia.

go away Val

Older ones absolutely, but living in Miami for 30+ years has shown me that there are many more left leaning younger cubans, than one would expect.

Well, of course, because of all of the handouts. And, keep in mind they're trying to make Puerto Rico a state, and tat's going to be an even worse shitshow.

that's pretty funny, because innesmck is a trans-man… So why would they attend a "women in gaming" event if they want to be a man? At first I thought it was a mtf who was self-concious about their looks and sperging out as a result, that's reasonable compared to this retardation.

also yuck. imagine wanting to be a man unironically…

Omg r u a gril?

Do you want to be a girl, user?

Val's obviously butthurt over the comic because it's true.

He's the very definition of a slow boiling frog. What a fucking retard

The very definition of a frog who hates "Burgers" than the people responsible fucking up his culture, people and country, but nah, Burgers hurt his pride.

In the Holla Forums group we say Val will defend this often over things because he does defend them
Him lying about france and other shit so often

Val's a nice guy, I just disagree with his politics, big time.

Okay nevermind, it seems that the IQ of a few people dropped by around 20 points unironically. I should just waddle somewhere else.

See you again tomorrow.

Marche, you're not supposed to bring attention to the Holla Forums-klik.
Do it again and I'll revoke your membership.

How are my e-friends to know how important I am and how big my e-peen is unless I constantly stroke it and shove it in peoples faces

Those fucking nigger jews always bring the namefags without realizing they just give attention to the whores.

Reload the page, mobile-user.

What the fuck is wrong with you Americans?

DELETE THIS

Liberty without responsibility.

That's the actions of a man with a really high IQ. he gets rick and morty.

It's a shame you have such a low iq that you don't understand the deep complexity of what that scholar said.

I would rather autistic shit like this than what's happening to Yurop.

Look at this lady, she doesn't understand rick and morty

I'm in the mindset that Brown's only doing this so that wither people will want them to go independent or Trump steps in, upholds the constitution, then gets called a "tyrant" by the coastal states for removing their unconstitutional laws.

Those clothes make no sense

High functioning IQtism
Looks like an intentional sperg out for a meme video.

As weird as it sounds like, this isn't the worst I've seen today.
archive.is/1Y0gC

That's called watching Jewish trash on the Shekelvision, or as the normalfags call it, Pay-TV. Shekelvision is filled with this kind of crap now. I'm thankful I reverted to the air when I did.

So, they want to make Rick and Morty uncool or just want the creators to go even further to the left?

Oh my god, please spread this! With how popular Rick and Morty is this is bound to backfire.

This is two days old you slowpoke. Everyone's seen it twelve times already.

I haven't seen it since I haven't been in the thread the last two days. Not everyone lives in these threads, nerd.

but threads are a place to live.
Why do you think Gamers live inside SJW's heads without paying rent?

Because there is a lot of empty space in there.

Speaking of rent, do SJWs even have to worry about that? Just a thought, explains why they have no initiative in life when they are handed everything to them.

that's what gofundme is for in their eyes

That's why they are commies. They want other people to pay for their lives. So they can be keyboard warriors all day, every day.

An RPI graduate at Kodak invented the digital camera, a Jew at Motorola invented the cell phone, and an MIT graduate invented the internet as a project for the U.S. government. This shit has always gone on, but now we have devices in every pocket that are capable of recording videos that can spread the file instantly across the globe.

That's pretty much it really. However, considering how rigged they're finding the voting to be in California, it seems like the Dems are approaching the 11th hour with all of this shit.

I'm not sure if this is still true, but people have lived for years in homes without paying the bills. They still have access to all of the utilities, all of their items, or don't get kicked out. They just live there and the real estate and utility companies just make up the rest of the money by charging more from the people who do pay the bills. But, like I said, I heard that years ago, so I don't know if this still applies.

I don't think Democrats will ever recover from this. It's just a matter of time until the far left elements alienate all the other groups in their loose knit clusterfuck of a party.

That's not true I believe, I think there has always been retards but I think they've become emboldened by social media and the internet.

It's kind of like that little comic where a guy says he is a dragon and everyone bullies him normal, but with the internet he searches for retards like him so he is never cured of his retardation.

Holy shit, I found a game where you can play as "Kung Fu Master" Trump.

Hmm, keep an eye out on cucktaco journos, oney mocked them on a recent episode.

The public has such short term memories that I doubt this. Hell, everyone forgot all about the CNN blackmail thing.

Misdemeanor sexual assault is something along the lines of slapping someone on the butt once. Really not something someone deserves to be on a regitry for life for.

Shit like that is the entire purpose behind malpractice insurance. As terrible as that would be, sometimes hospitals fuck up, but there's a ton of safeguards in place to prevent that shit from happening.

Man I'm getting a lot of use out of this picture

The public is selfish, they forget/feign sympathy to look good to the general public when its shit that does not affect them, but when its shit that does affect them they will not forget since its now their problem too.

All that needs to happen is they fuck up once and shit goes to hell.

The US is going to go under in a bad way soon if we don't change course. So they will soon see the cost of the handouts.

They are going to do their best to make it as public as possible, which is the best time to open up about everything leading to that. However, I think California is going to all but collapse like Illinois prior to Trump doing anything about them.

No, (((they have contingency plans and asshats like turd will wave the rules of immigration for (((them))) so they can escape punishment.

Talking about the Cubans already living here, user. (((They))) are a different mess entirely.

Well, canada may also be the cubans escape area too.

I have the entire Sega Master System romset in my computer and haven't seen this game in it. Maybe I should play it. But then again, it's classic SEGA, so it'll be fun as hell.

True, but Canada is burning faster than the US.

>they actually are trying to claim that Reddit and Memey fans are all GamerGate

Can't wait for pro-independence people to ask for his head

And of course, of course he's a writer for Gawker's corpse.

archive.fo/hP2h3

That's not The Boss.

Someone should remind that what Che thought of the nigger.

lol, shilling this hard for someone that only the most brain dead leftie would defend

it's funny how you can really trace 90% of the cancer we encounter to gawker, buzzfeed, or vice. Even more curious is the amount of goons and beta-hangers-on connected to all them as well.

And under communism, both will be removed.

Where's the quote about blacks being subhuman and bragging about killing them?

Don't forget gay people.

Niggers are lazy subhumans
t.Che "everyday is a great day for a rape"Guevara

twitter.com/SmegmaKang/status/916055301870190592

Hue.

He isn't wrong.

"Gays and niggers need to hang from trees" - El Che

vid related

archive.is/zdVpK

archive.fo/JahXt

archive.fo/Zk5GP

how is he still going? you'd think he'd have banned to hell and back by now. Really makes you think…

Yep.

Isnt that a new account? I thought it used to be smegmaking

>a (former) Riot employee, no less

Is he still with Activision?

I think he's still CEO, but you don't hear about him as much because he's now one the board of directors for Coca-Cola.

Yeah he's still CEO of Activision Blizzard, but now he's also a board member of The Coca-Cola Company

Say I was looking over OP Highroller and I must say they forgot one more possible drawback of the information that could be mentioned in >>>/gamergatehq/331196 : Turning this into a revolt against developers.

I mean, we avoided attacking NoA for the same reasons don't bully right? They weren't journalists, there wasn't much we could do, and this was a movement against video game journalists first. So what happened with OP highroller? Are Journalists "dead enough" for us now, or some other change in the situation which I missed? Because I don't think I can justify to myself ruining the balance of this movement by going off what should be a side target when DiGRA or whoever is still up and running and is actually a important target.

To add to my case,
>>>/gamergatehq/331196
Sounds like a bad thing to raise up. But going back to the post I linked above…
>(((They))) will push for outcry when its in their favor, but expect them to say
What if they don't? In that case, you have given them more ammo.
tl;dr shit we didn't think this through as much as we like to think we did, abort.

I miss when companies were clear cut, profit oriented, only care about making as much cash as possible.

I think we avoided NoA during our prime because things where looking up as we still had iwata around and games like Bayonetta and that koei tecmo zelda game came out uncensored. We didn't really dig on NoA/treehouse until it was apperant that fire emblem fates was getting fucked. I always wonder what would have happened if fates came out a year early while we had twitter on lock to the point we could make joke tags trend. We could have easily won this fight in the localization sphere, especially looking at the damage OP:TD did.

ARE YOU STANDING DOWN FROM THIS FIGHT, SOLDIER!?

Most still are, they just use social justice as a mask because the majority of market research say millennials are far left.

This. There's a handful of companies that are genuinely doing leftist shit. In fact, many companies are like the Hershey's company. The founder setup 30% of all future profits for an orphanage, but banned any us of that in advertising.

Have some lewds

wtf i love communism now

Yeah, it doesn't have much to do with GG and I think encouraging regulators to try to micromanage this sort of thing will do more harm than good. I anticipate scummy developers would find ways around anything that's likely to be passed, and it raises significant risk of getting used as fuel for moral panics about "misogyny" or whatever.

Feel free to spread information about scummy practices but as an "OP" I don't think it works.

Oh my god.

Yeah I am
I mean I can choose to opt out of operations

A-also you're upsetting the children

user I'm reading that you think giving money to charities is leftist.

LOL is that an actual quote from Che? He had no qualms about killing anybody. Must have been during the teen emo phase or something.

I'm really drunk and bad at making points right now.

It was bound to happen but Vegas was the fault of violent video games
archive.is/q8lq9

Did you even read my post? I do understand why people like so you analogizing yourself to me maks no sense. It's the fans of the show who have trouble communicating the show's appeal becuase they're autistic and act like anyone who doesn't like it has shit taste.
Did you read any of my post at all? I described the show's appeal and the only part I said was bad was the animation. Did you just assume I took a giant dump on your new favorite animu and went full denfensive retard?

Those damn baby boomers and their video games.

>accusing the video game industry of lobbying and bribing government officials to avoid getting banned

Did I do good?

NIS America apologizes for quality of Ys VIII localization, fix due out by the end of November

gematsu.com/2017/10/nis-america-apologizes-quality-ys-viii-localization-fix-due-end-november

archive.is/vO9dl

NISA on full damage control;
nichegamer.com/2017/10/10/nis-america-apologies-for-localization/

I mean its probably true
All lobbyists pay politicians to make sure their industries remain above water, especially in the entertainment industry
I'm sure vidya is no different, especially with Mike Gallagher heading the vidya game industry-equivalent of the NRA
I didn't read the article but vidya lobbies work the same as other lobbies I imagine

FUCK YES
Who says emails don't fucking work?

Holy shit, has this ever happened before with NISA?
This is real life right?

Hopefully Falcom drops them in the future. Aren't they desperate right now?

Hi, slowpoke.

Yeah, but they're not lobbying to avoid bans, they're lobbying to make video games on the taxpayer dime. Once again, pointing to Ubisoft, who would be in the red for the past fifteen years if it wasn't for France, Ontario, and Quebec giving them kickbacks.

I believe fans got one of the Neptunia games re-translated?

But they lost Neptunia, anyway.

I wanted to throw a "Wait up" but this seems like real change.

No sarcasm intended with the "real change"! I posted the wrong image so please no bully.

Idea Factory has Neptunia, now. They're still using the cancer translations for the ports of Re;Birth 1,2, and 3, but that's beside the point.

The last time something similar happened they lost the rights to Hyperdimension Neptunia because fans begged directly to IFI/IF to do the localizations themselves.
They know that if they lose Ys they're pretty much done for as you don't see many inhouse NIS games anymore and I bet fans flat-out refuse to buy 2hu games from them.

Yeah, some of the games still used the NISA script due to that Nick Doerr guy or some shit.

The re-translations were entirely fan-made. That's how bad NISA butchered those games.

They aren't hiring shit. They is just another NISA lie. Look at;
This is the same problems their other localizations have yet all of a sudden Ys VIII isn't up to their standards. This just another lie to trow on to the pile.
This is them trying to say anything so they don't lose the IP.

So, seeing the thread is a bit asleep, anyone tried Shadow of War?

Is it a game you will be ok buying a game of the year edition for 20 €?

The first game was awful, I don't see this one being any different.

I kind of want to try it for free. The first game was really shitty but it had some cool stuff in it that might have improved in the sequel. I was blown away how much better The Surge was compared to Lords of the Fallen.

Remember that the email campaign happened FIVE days ago and now out of nowhere NISA apologised and they are retranslating the game.

How do you feel that the Gildafag, the user who everyone laughs at, made NISA apologise, retranslated the game and protected his favorite IPs from NISA's hands?

But wait, it's more than just that! NISA has been bleeding IPs for a long time and they are desperate to find a new IP or developer to rely on in order to survive. Now they fucked up with Falcom and that's one less Japanese company. I don't know what's left for them outside NIS. Guess what's this?

A big blow right to NISA's face.

Well, well, who's laughing now? Who's the retard, uh, uh!? I think you should all apologise to me for all the mean things you have told me in the past!

Ok, jokes aside, I'm pretty happy this turned out well, thanks to everyone who joined. I couldn't have done it without you, guys, you taught me how to do this kind of stuff. Thank you, I love you all.

Fuck quitting smoking is rough. Cold turkey after 10 years and after a week of no smoking the cravings are gone, but I have this insane tightness in my chest, like I can't fully breathe in a lungful, apparently this can last anywhere from two weeks to three months. fug

What are the odds they are just plain lying?

I won't be happy until Falcom themselves confirm that they'll never do business with NISA again.

user, once this is over, you'll suddenly find your actual lung capacity back. It'll come again and you'll realize what it actually means to breath.

Considering their 14 year long terrible history?
98% they didn't hire anyone and they'll only touch up some of the grammar errors. They are doing this simply so people stop contacting Falcom so they won't lose future IPs.

Why?

Because NISA botched the PC release and it's now withheld indefinitely.

I'm pretty sure if they don't, people will have more ammo to fire at Falcom.

If it came out too close to bayo and hyrule warriors, many faggost would use "well no a did not censor those user, you are just trying to harrass poor developers" we got lucky.

The ea method of deflecting.

Well obama is a commie nigger jew

What faith?

Damage control and nothing more, nisa will never not be shit.

I know thats why I avoid the 2hu fangames.

Dude, nothing short of them publically saying that their locallizets have all been canned and blacklisted, dont hold your breath.

Impossible. I refuse to believe it.

Good job though user. I'm honestly impressed, an apology and re-translation from NISA of all places is an incredibly rare thing to see. Ya helped save an amazing and old franchise stay alive in the west user, or, if nothing else you brought very much negative attention to NISA and might've soured their reputation with the the nips for years to come, and that itself is very valuable.

You'll make it user. Just stop blogposting

Why is Shota Rance a redhead?

Fuggin hell mate, all the more reason to stop I guess. Eyes on the prize, don't give in.

Little steps, we got their attention with this, now keep the pressure on with future releases, Falcom either have to drop NISA, or NISA has to stop being monumentally shit(unlikely).

I was just wondering what ever happened with that big project you were working on. That's really great.

I'm pretty sure that isn't real user

Disregard me, I suck cocks.
archive.is/XbOsg
Can't fucking believe it.

Wasn't there some sort of campaign from the fans going already and we just joined in? Still good work.

I was behind it all along. I didn't want to say it was that thing until something like this happened, because then everyone would jump the gun.

And here I thought you were fucking with us.

Damn, what can I do to help now?

archive.fo/aMBlm

Thank you for your kind words, anons!

There's no need to help anymore, a really good objective have been already achieved.

"Had I sufficient bullets I would have brought communism to the whites in africa & left the blacks in the ground"

Man, I don't want to rain on your potato-headed, avatarfagging parade, but this is still NIS we're talking about. It's good that it got brought to attention, enough at least to get a boilerplate from them, but NIS has a long standing history of not issuing fixes for actual gamebreaking problems for their games. A recent example is that Yomawari still will just not run on many Pcs and vita consoles, with little to no workarounds, in addition to the mile long list of other completely broken games.
TL;dr: Wait to see if they actually fix anything before celebrating, but the precedent isn't good.

Until shit starts to change in general, there's no reason to take it easy.

How is this not victory?

It would only annoy Falcom. Honestly, we complained about the translation and they forced NISA to retranslate. What else can you do by emailing them?

continue to be pains in the ass, you let nisa have slack now they will abuse it.

Resting after battles is important satan
We can focus on smaller, less time-sensitive goals for now

It might still be worth throwing emails just to really pound it home and make them never forget tbh
this user

probably has a point

That's not how emails work, if they thought they were meaningless they could ignore them. We want them to be meaningful by pushing when they fuck up and not rewarding when they improve.

And rewarding when they improve rather.

Okay you got me folks, guess we're just going to see the new translation then backstab NISA by sending more e-mails about how nothing changed.

Replying to the wrong post?

They never said when they would start or when they would finish "retranslating".
It could also mean they change a sentence.

It's NISA we're talking about after all.
Let's hope that lasts.

No, I'm telling the guy saying to keep complaining that obviously we want to only complain when they fuck up and not when they make a big positive move by retranslating, otherwise they'll just ignore emails.

That's because it's Adol from the Ys series

Truth is definitely stranger than fiction.

Hes not a goofy loveable rapist.Gay.

I wonder how the anarcho-monarcho-commowhatever you see on tumblr and would feel if they knew that their heroes hated jews and blacks as much as the nazis did.
They'll probably just dismiss the evidence as "nazi alt-right propaganda" and move on, but I'd pay to see one of them having a breakdown over it.

They have had 18 years to do so, while I am welcome to be wrong, their track record proves me correct, they will half ass their fixes.

Congratulations. Who did you have do the Japanese for the pastebin? I remember there were a lot of hold-ups trying to get it done for the whole "localizers censoring at the source" thing.

nazis never hated negros user, that was the kkk, who had a decent jewish size in their organization. the nazis did not like the kkk for obvious reasons. a better thing would be to point out that all pro (((white))) and anti negro and hispanic sentiments in america were democrats and jewish folks, which would also be dismissed. But these are the same shitheels who edit wikipedo to erase irish enslavement.

Sometimes I wonder if these people even had parents.

From a friend. And I shit you not, I also had help from a certain someone we all love here. Sadly, I promised NOT to tell his/her name, not trying to tease people over something insignificance, but a promise is a fucking promise.

He's only a rapist in the first two games thanks to how the combat works.

What a tweest.

I'll be honest, I don't actually believe it. Show me some proof, famalam. I wouldn't put it past Gilda to take the credit for someone else's hard work.

Nigger, read. I said it's good attention was brought and a response was made, but that it doesn't mean that anything will be done. Because NIS is not known for either timely or existent fixes to critical issues

Sorry user, I don't want to risk blowing my cover, specially because I may not be able to get another JP translator next time if I do something like this again.

Which leads to two things… hey, I think I could give you some proof. Maybe.

Well, to start with,

If I happen to ask for a JP translator, would any of you give me a hand? I may need your help next time.

Now, for the proof…

There's a guy whose actions are pretty much… questionable. Because of some things related to the JP text, he has gone a bit insane thinking these emails could be misunderstood as the previous Trails games released by XSEED also has shit tl and wants to turn the campaign into a "PR campaign" to let Falcom know we didn't mean the Trails games have a shitty tl. If he does it on his own, he could hard the reputation of the accounts I used to push the campaign, menaing future campaigns may have a harder start.

I forgot to say that if this happens, that's all the proof you need

RESPECT THE ROBOT

Are you overcome with emotion? Your writing is like a actual redditor now

No, I'm just sleepy, sorry for the bad text.

have a good night everyone!

I would have guessed the kkk and the nazis wouldn't go well, but I didn't know there is jewry in it too. That makes the kkk and the nazis holding hands in public in Nuwolfenstein 2 even more retarded.

look up some of the names of prominint kkk and ex kkk members, stein and burg appear more often than one thinks.

Good night.

archive.fo/aYDO0
archive.fo/2kCE6

Gas all NISAfags

I can't understand how one can be so supportive of a company who, through their shitty code editing, created a bug that literally BRICKED PEOPLE'S CONSOLES and never acknowledged or fixed it.

People are retarded and have redditor/nintendrone mindset.

pcfags and sonyfags are no better. consumer loyalty is a retarded notion.

Pc isnt a company

no, but the idiots who praise computers as a game platform blindly pretty much act like it is.

Hey guys I missed a couple of weeks. When is STD set in, in the timeline?

Also tfw no Mirror Universe series. They could have used some of the same writing as Enterprise Season 3 when Archer goes all Humanity Fuck Yeah! or DS9 when Sisko sterilizes worlds simply because someone betrayed him.

After ENT and before TOS.

Seriously, I didn't think it was possible for someone to be this wrong on the internet.

Someone should post the masterlist of nisa errors and how they are so bad that if left and fucking bamco had to redo their shit from scratch, and add that nisa still has not offered to reiburse ps3 owners for breaking their consoles.

Noone can do a bad job and if you critize them you are a nazi bully :^)

Sleep tight ya filthy redditor.

It could be a hired shill or bought (or bot) account.

meh, I don't want to watch it but I want to denote the inconsistencies. I'm pretty sure they fucked with the lore harder than Warner Bros with Shadows of War.

Is there an updated version of this pic yet?
When the fuck is posting going to get fixed FUCK

> twitter.com/TheQuQu/status/917791369061588992
O lord, please let this be a shill, too.

It's probably because some people actually realize THEY'D GET FUCKING SHOT.

Stream that film, if you're so great

Do these people think localization means making the game? Why are they saying that NISA did a good job making Ys?

those 2 yes, but in the gematsu article, there are
=It iz an ok localization, STOP MAKING NISA YS FANS LOOK BAD!==

dont have it myself, but it should be if pretty much gave nisa and nis the middle finger,

God forgive fans having standards and reacting appropriately when a bunch of incompetent retards shit all over the thing they like.

You want to give people that much credit?

A wrassler named Eric denis dieded today.Rea-user allegedly spotted in the crowd.

If we can't leave, we mind as well wait for some nuke to blast everything away or an advanced plague that only kills off the libshits, jews, rapefugees, and fags.

And if they think American fans are bad for expressing their displeasure just by pointing out why it's shit, then they haven't seen what Japanese fans do when a company fucks up that bad.

Rea-user is pre-born?

Why? There aren't any happenings.

Holla Forums slowed down, so we get stuck in pages 14-15. At least I think that's it.

hello?

The thread about the Ys apology has a NISA shill in it

I'm honestly left wondering who would defend a consistently shit company like NISA for free.

Shills being assigned to 8ch are a positive thing since repeated failure means salary drops, if they're even getting one

September and October are the quietest months. People are gone, they are going back to school, doing end of summer, etc.

Probably a NISA employee tbh

Do you think thryu end up killing themselves?

no, they do it for free

It was confirmed that NISA employees actually do browse this board when Ys VIII's localization was leaked an hour before their livestream

Come on, a company like NISA obviously isn't big enough to have paid shills. Sometimes people just disagree with you for whatever reason.

OBVIOUSLY

Thats why they force their employees to do it for free

Somebody posted a benis to KiA:

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/75krqp/orcs_are_unintelligent_brute_and_have_a_grotesque/

Please handle your benis responsibly.

They're called "unpaid interns".

I don't give a shit about the screenshot. As long as user provides at least some context for the archive, I prefer that for posterity. Going off of the screenshot is just INVITING trolls to make subtle alterations to drum up false controversy.

It's for free when they do it when they're not in the office

You never had your employer tell you to do something for their benefit on your off time to make them look better. Like having them do google, yelp and glassdoor reviews or doing a "favor" that goes beyond your job description.

This. Some jobs have employees have to keep tabs and deal with paperwork even while on vacation, no matter where you are in the world.

Oh yeah, which company got into legal trouble over the shit they did to their unpaid interns? I think it started with a "G."

As soon as I saw that thumbnail, needs bateman shoop.

And apparently, some companies also promote you if you pick fights with enough random people on Twitter.

Groper?

Translation doesn't require very many people. According to LinkedIn NIS America has 11-50 employees, and probably most of those aren't involved in actual translation. It would be literally cheaper to hire a few more competent people and do a significantly better job than to pay people to spend their time defending them on the internet.

Especially hiring enough people that some end up on fullchan instead of bigger sites like Reddit. People need to remember that this site is going to be pretty much the last priority for actual paid shills, since it both reaches less people and is more hostile. I'm doubtful even Correct the Record bothered with 8/pol/ (rather than just trolls pretending to be CTR), and they had millions in funding. Actual shills here are unpaid ideologues and autists like the ralph shill. If you're seeing shills when it doesn't make sense or from any hint of disagreement - and looking at the thread it's just someone hoping they'll improve rather than saying they did a good job - then that probably means you're getting false-positives. Don't end up like the people I've seen who think Trump supporters or Holla Forumsacks on the internet are all Russian bots or some shit.

And they're posting fucking here instead of in the Reddit threads about it or even halfchan, which are both higher exposure and more receptive?

Did you know there is such a thing as multiple site drifting?

There's an absurd assortment of goons (and a few shills) in the NISA apology thread

I have so many ehentai tabs open. I got to get it down to a manageable level. I can only take so much abuse.

Well I do.

Well I do.

Well I do.

Let him that is without sin cast the first stone, user.

Just close them nigger.

How do you know the translator didn't just insert their own views into it?

The time of actual employees doing something as part of their job (as opposed to fanatics who devote all their time to it like the sort of unpaid shills GG sometimes deals with) is pretty limited. Getting in a meaningless argument about whether we should discount the promise of improvement immediately in a fullchan thread with 55 UIDs while a dozen people call you a shill is time better spent doing anything else. It doesn't even make a fucking difference, since obviously everyone is going to get to judge when the new translation actually comes out. Anything genuinely suspicious enough to not just be honest disagreement is far more likely a troll.

If they had so many people devoted to the job that they were bothering with that, the Reddit threads about this would be perfectly sculpted with upvoted comments all about how good it is of them to take the comlaints seriously. And realistically, with that number of employees, the best use of them is just actually doing the retranslation quickly, since people aren't going to want to buy until it releases.

I haven't memed much of anything this year besides corpse flowers. I just haven't had much time to shitpost. I did want those Mexico quakes, so thanks for that Kek. Is a sequel to the Fag Oven to much to fucking as for though?

If anyone cares about that stuff it's eromangaka.

archive.fo/vDadl
archive.fo/Wi9Do

Good on you.

Gilda is still a potato.

Niggers. Hopefully the company won't listen to them

>ANTHONYBURCH

I said the thread had a shill, you are obviously going off on something else that has been booty flustering you because you are implying I was talking about how everyone I dont like is a shill. You could go read up on some stories of actual shills to see the funny and sometimes insane shit they do.

Because I can read nip well enough to recognize matching words.

Remember that time Brote posted a DM conversation between himself and Burch, where Burch admitted that he knew Chelsea was full of shit, but the Clique needed him to protect the "there's no such thing as a Fake Geek Girl" narrative?

NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
what if i find something I like

I wish there was more porn of her

Was Burch /ourguy/ all along?

Also, any of you nigs played Heat Signature? I'm having a blast with it.

Honestly, this doesn't look genuine. Looks like a guy trying to start shit ironically for keks.

No, it just means that they are doing if for free.

I like how he does it and then realizes a half-second after that he did.

Got a chuckle out of me.

Also I can't believe I use to despise this guy. He's actually alright when it comes to stuff like this.

After he does something bad, will you guys move onto another one?

He used to be worse. Back in 2016 he let kotaku interview him, and there he said he was ashamed about his old videos and his offensive language and shit.
It was first when twitter banned him last year over an ISIS joke he went full shitlord.

Did he really say that or is that just your typical patricia bullshit article, remember that this faggot was/is a Holla Forumsirgin.

I never assume anyone outside of the SJW clique knowingly walks into interviews with the SJW clique. I assume it was something like

Well, since there's no recording of the interview I can't say for sure, but this is some of what he said according to gorilla hernandez.

Good morning, faggots.

Roppongi 3k, 3k, 3k, 3k!

The tab Icon is EH. I just forgot about the x in EXHentai.

Wouldn't surprise me he was toeing the party line, up until they threw him under the bus for easy clickbait. I still think this was a huge mistake on the part of the journos, they spent a lot of time and resources on damage control after this.

He looks better now that his facial hair grew in proper, hate the rapestache he had when younger.

This. They knew they fucked up going after pewdie and damage controlled after the heat died.

I dunno, I wouldn't trust anything on Kotaku, which is basically what you're asking if you want someone to take the Kotaku PDP interview at face value.

I really dislike SJWs, been here for a long time, and hate Kotaku, but if I ended up doing an interview on Kotaku for something, I'd be telling them everything they wanted to hear. Mainly because I know if I didn't, they'd go after me like crazy.

Seeing as he hasn't taken any action against Kotaku for what would be the complete fabrication of an entire interview, I'll continue to assume this was a real interaction and that he was either protecting his image or too stupid to know that it wasn't a job interview and that he was at full liberty to avoid answering questions he didn't like. Pewds really only has the bravery to shitlord halfway before he cucks out and apologizes

Since I dont watch pewdiepie I cant say if he actually did ever go back to censor his videos or tone down on the "problematic" jokes. This article today reads like it could have just as likely been him fucking around. Either way who cares, it's some faggot e-celeb. It's great when he rustles some jimmies.

Indeed.

Isn't porn always more honest than the "decent" stuff?

When you aren't worried about Publishers and PR there are no fucks to give.

Only nipshit

archive.fo/Qv9Uj

archive.is/sBxXW

archive.fo/LOE2p

The man is a saint, and he came out of no where.

I don't even feel like fapping anymore, I am broken.

If it's any consolation, I still think he's cancer. I've seen a couple of the vids posted here and they weren't funny. I think his increasingly positive reception here and the fact that people are posting videos rather than just stating how he made SJWs asshurt as they initially did has something to with the fact that over time GG is becoming increasingly comprised of youngfags.

Lewd.

Reminder that there's a ton of people out there that want to support gamergate publicly, but they won't because of people like you who won't give it to them if they would come out.

who fucking did this

Dunno, who did make that second pic?

A drawfriend. Of the highest order.
You should be asking "who fucking requested this"

Well, shit's fucked again.

We need some new blood, the old one is drying up. And fuck, Holla Forums broke my browser again.

I'm 18 and I've been here since Burgers and Fries.

You grew up so far, user.

Don't be a fag.

He said unironically in a GG thread.

What do you think the wrestling and Pence posters are? Though we haven't had much wrestling in a while as they seemed to have calmed their autism.

Counterweight to the Locon posters.

You called?

13 minutes after I posted this, this dude tweets it

is this /ourguy/? Is the shitposting coming from inside the house?

twitter.com/GameJournoLit/status/917944372917923840

user…

I doubt it… That account blocked Mombot. Something is up.

Those fags stalk this page and attack anything that happens here they don't like. This thread is more honeypot than anything tbh.

No. He kind of became a huge faggot who now spergs out about Notch and how terrible Godfrey was. He also is asshurt at mombot now for some reason.

Must be sticking to character pretty damn well.

do you niggers not understand satire

are you all genuinely autistic or some shit?

Poe's law.

Actually, just looked at his other posts. It's definitely satire.

Yeah it's obviously a joke. Must be that hour when most anons in the thread are from spergatory.

>>>/startrek/599

>>/startrek/295

When will Hillfags kill themselves?

Do these people ever listen to themselves talk?

What they don't understand that USA isn't a democracy, it's a federal republic. It's not the people's voice that matters, it's the states voices' that what matters the most. Hence, the Electoral College is key in electing the President and the VP of the country. They're fucking idiots.

The US is a republic, not a democracy.

The US Electoral College is better than Turd World countries using "Muh Popular Vote!" where voter fraud is a guarantee win.

thought it was a democratic republic?

I know who he is and he stole it off me who shared it first

ded

I liked the fist bump one better

He doesn't even need voter fraud the way the voting district are made. Quebec has been pointing how retarded and broken it is since the Referendum but the rest of Cucknada prefer to buy into the CBC propaganda that we're all retarded drunk frenchmen.

I know its been said many times but that place is going downhill.
Imkampfy is honestly the most thin-skinned faggot in existence, at least Mark can take being called a cake jew and being bullied all the time.

wow. gildafag actually did a thing. maybe i should draw another gilda.

you gotta sip the cups.

Not referring to TRUDE WEED LMAO's broken promise of electoral reform, but Third World shithole democracies use of popular vote bullshit, always electoral fraud.

no he didnt
he took an already thing in place then tried to leaderfag others into doing it for attention

Isn't that tumblr speak?

He's been talking about this for over a month even if all the reports are talking about this campaign are only 5 days old.

What's wrong with tumblr?

>>>Holla Forums10736761

Get ready to pay repatriations for enslaving niggers, Canucks!

yes I too take credit for other peoples works on anonymous image boards

ok

you're the tumblr expert. you tell me. i don't know shit.

>For slavery?
So, the entire point of the Underground Railroad was for slaves to trade one master for another? Could some leaf give me the history on how slavery actually went down in Canada because I am ignorant of the knowledge prior to the Civil War?

Nevermind, the thread lists the history.

As far as I know there never was slavery, in Quebec at least.

So… what's the probability that this'll be some precedent to the US being made to pay reparations for black slavery?

About as likely as everyone forgetting to ask Muslims for reparations despite administering the slave trades they complain about for centuries before Europeans even made contact with West Africa

They're fucking leafs, they knew exactly what they wanted and how to get it. Outside of just the Wiki faggotry, it seems to be mostly comprised of American Indians selling other Indians, and a few groups that paid to immigrate and keep their slaves.
archive.is/cT7Ba

Did canada even participate in the columbian slave trade? Hopefully this leads to rioting and the overthrowing of Justin Castrow's prime ministership.

also

Mark takes the memeing on him in stride.

I think if they even dared to pull that, Trump would tell them that he's cutting all funding for their country club, seize their clubhouse as "government property", and tell them to "Fuck off" to another continent. Followed, soon after, by starting another council exclusively with Japan and Russia. Poland could join too, as well as both Koreas (For the humor).

Nigga, Seriously? It is where normalfags go to get cancer.

The US has already paid reparations for black slavery: They let black people live in the US, which makes their quality of life a hundred time better than if slavery had never happened because they'd be starving to death in africa.

Are blacks going to pay reparations for the Barbary Slave trade?

they dindu nuffin. They were a gud boy.

Canada needs to kill Castro jr.

They won't since it was Arabs and Berbers doing it.

Are the arabs akbarring is just their way of saying sorry?

I love how sjws ignore how hard Arabs raped white people, just look at Spain and Portugal and how long it took them to recover from nearly 800 years of Arabs and Islam.

Literally every other edit I've seen of that comic is funnier than that.

I didn't realize I had to post a pic that you found funny.

Well you do. Entertain me before I bully you

I think I might finally be getting the Twitter shoah.

I want to mass follow on a new account who I'm already following on my old account before I go down. How do I do this except hitting that follow button for an hour?

bullying is mean.

Emphasis on republic. To be exact, the United States of America is a federation of states. The members of the federation are states. Despite presidential elections, there is no such thing as a federal citizen. You are a citizen of a state, and you elect a president by voting for your state's elector votes. Even then, the elector may prove faithless.

You might call the US democratic or a representative democracy, but it's a stretch to call it a democracy because the rules are made specifically to keep away the power of the mob.

Repost and upate:
With support continuing and new art being released regularly, one of the stretch goals was lowered - and reached - confirming that Chuck Dixon, of Punisher and Batman/Bane fame is on board, writing vols 7, 8 and 9.
Also, confirmed on Castalia House site, the $15 option will get you the first 9 [nine] editions in digital format - a real good deal.

Even with virtually no exposure from the comics press, it's now over 4 times it's original $25k target.

freestartr.com/project/althero/

With Marvel especially losing readers, those readers were going to look elsewhere, and new ventures will always start up when there's a market not being catered to.

More interesting is that there have been very, very few sjw media hitpieces on this [even from smaller outlets] decrying it for wrongthink, alt-right, etc. as if trying to dampen any publicity/Streisand effect.

Enjoy.

It's really surprising that they made so much money because that little video is super lame.
But I like that girl's outfit and the coloring in that looks super cool. Is it a real picture or a poser model with filters over it?

Not sure - I saw it as a real picture.
Don't know who the artist is either way.

Teagan is best girl.

Fake and gay. Tumblr dindu nuffin.

At least tumblr calls themselves out on their shit. Same can't be said for neofags.

Neofags did call each other out for when things got absurd
They just banned everyone problematic and that's how they created arguably the worst echo chamber on the internet.

Did you even verify that those statements are true? Did you even verify that that user is who he says he is and verify objectively that they were even involved? Just saying he did shit is not proof that he did shit. I mean it would be funny if that was true, but it's not confirmation of anything.

I will point out that the seat system is not direct popular vote, but it is way too close, and it uts down any chance of an independent or non big 3 win since you need to have seats in each area or not bother.

Someone needs to lynch canadas parliment.

It really doesn't matter. There's no way to prove that it's even the same gildafag.

archive.fo/11eeR

This is pretty much a Rogue's Gallery

I don't have enough reaction for this. Is this the herald of the true apocalypse of free speech?

Yes No. **This post was unedited. t google–

Wew.

fug

Couldn't find the final reply.

DRUMPF IS DONE FOR THIS TIME

The sad momment where you fought so much against the stablishment you end working for it.

New thread when?

The NIS apology/firings is fantastic news and may be listed as yet another GG Victory for 2017… but don't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Anti-GG are going to be furious. They're already on social media insisting the old localizers were GOOD BOYS WHO DIDN DU NUFFIN WENT TO CHURCH ERRYDAY.

Send emails of support and gratitude for the decision. POSITIVE FEEDBACK IS RARE AS GOLD AND ALWAYS SHARED/REMEMBERED. Retail & waiting staff know this.

The GildaFag did something exceptional, despite the mockery. Please, please, please do not sit like Hillary did in her hotel room and DO NOTHING, smugly comfortable in assumed victory. Don't let NIS pull an Intel, by performing an action that's good for GG, only to fully reverse it because SJW's complained en masse.

Send an email. Just one. A short one. 15 godamn seconds of your life. Just say you appreciate what they're doing, it was the right thing to do, and you look forward to their new, better version. It's anonymous, satisfying, is the literal opposite of doing NOTHING, smugly guffawing that nothing could possibly take this vicroty away. NOTHING!

One thankyou email. Please. Just one. CLICK SEND.

Be sure to repost this in the new bread so people can see.

I just really, really don't want GildaFag to post here 5 days later yelling at us. "You fucking faggots I did all that hard work and you fuckers did nothing like you always do and now they've reversed it fuck you fucking fuckers…"

That would be sad.

I just assumed that all the younguns bought into Holla Forums shit that GG is gay/dumb/a joke/etc.

You guys didn't realise NISA only apologised and promised to fix things because they are desperate to grab dem Falcom bux, this is NISA trying to look good to Falcom. If they cared about their customers, they would have made a good translation since the very beginning, and now they are rushing to made a good translation, again? Pffff.

NISA is desperate to get Falcom money and they keep fucking up.

Do you know what fans are thinking right now? "email campaigns are successful, if there are more fuck ups I will join, I won't tolerate this kind of shit".

C'mon guys, this wasn't even GG related at all. I didn't ask for help and most people here didn't really care that much. Fuck, now that the campaign has been successful, NOW is when I see posts that aren't mine asking people to join the campaign.

Don't take it wrong guys, I love you, but that's how things are.

Okay, so what's your point?
You proved naysayers you can do something and you did from the looks of it. What now?

My point is that it's going to be even easier from now on.

Cool.

I can't believe i used to listen to this little bitch all those years ago.
How do you go from "fighting the man" to sucking him off?

Well, you got it. It's always been irrelevant if GG is behind something or not. As long as people are still fighting and helping bring about good change, then I'm all for it.

Thanks for stirring up chaos, user.

Good jaun

Yea sadder than taking credit for shit other anons did 😅👌

Money, drugs, and buying into your own bullshit. They lose touch with reality amidst a flurry of yes-men and groupies drowning them in coke.

What next? Take credit for creating noTatsukinotanoshi?

Pathetic

I'm still emailing Falcom despite NISA on damage control. I want them to realize this isn't the first time they've botched a localization and they'll continue to do it if Falcom gives them a second chance.
I never want NISA to touch a Falcom game again, I'll fucking snap if they do and who knows what I'll do when blinded with rage

Porridge Wog Sharia Patrols strike again.

twitter.com/6oldDigger/status/898889608695435265

Do you have payloads on the games NISA fucked up? Having evidence is deadly.

I need a new thread!

Good evening.

On it!

I'm going through this list and collecting evidence for my case that this is their company legacy.
I'm even replaying the train wreck that is Rhapsody DS so I have video evidence of NISA's fuck ups.

Well, now we are in shitposting time, wasn't one of the biggest lore rapes forgetting that the Nazghuls were 9 because they were the 9 king of men who got the rings made by the elves but were controlled by the one ring to rule them all?

New bread is up, there's 4 of them! Bon apettit!

I used to think like that before this past election, not knowing what the point of the electoral college was and the differences in voter laws in states.

GOOBERGABBERS BTFO