South Park

Anyone hyped? If not, why?

Also South Park games general thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/3Xtgm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I stopped carrying about South Park when they pussied out about showing Mohammed even though they did several seasons before.

It wasn't Matt and Trey's fault. It was CC's idea to censor Mohammad.

In the DVD commentary for that season, MnT said they had to argue with CC execs just to uncensor Mohammad. It failed.

*caring
Holy shit

Fair enough then. The only South Park game I played was some shitty flash game with red hat Kyle instead of Mario.

>(((South Park)))

The disappointment was so great I attempted to forget the games exist.

This. But nowadays south park episodes are just social/political commentary with a le crazy plot attached to it, usually pertaining to pop culture.
Also skin color difficulty slider.
Sad, I used to love it and always wanted another south park game after the N64 titles.

Hasn't South Park been that way since the beginning?

Fuck no
South Park has never been funny.

No.
Ubisoft, denuvo, gender slider, if you want hard mode you have to be a nigger I know it doesn't effect combat difficulty but it's suppose effect stuff outside of combat and it's just generally retarded to be hyped for something.

Kinda sad because I liked The Stick of Truth and wanted to like the next one.

nu south park is lame, they lost their edge years ago

Can someone please tell me what the fuck is Denuvo? All I know that it's DRM.

That's hilarious.
Oh.

Not to say that a writer making social commentary that I disagree with will instantly make the game bad or unenjoyable, but it does imply that the writing as a whole is going to be poor.
Can't say I'm really excited for it.

Didnt really like the stick of truth and south park went to shit when they started doing season wide story arcs.

South park was always unfunny. It was the Rick and Morty of its day. Hip and edgy.

everyone who bumps this thread is a faggot and his mother will die today

ubisoft + liberal pussy writing

bump

Shouldn't it be why are you hyped? Another game that looks like a show but now directly after the single worst season this cartoon ever had.

I still remember message of tolerance episode of tolerance is not acceptance. It was actually great. Fact we have general rule of letting a lot of separate communities exist shouldn't mean we should allow them to influence us. The best part was all of it was essentially Mr. Garrison doing more and more gay shit until he just shouted that it is retarded.
Could you fucking imagine current day Rick and Morty or South Park actually going against something that is not strawman but actual problem and make you think?

I guess I'm not smart enough to get the "joke" that being a nigger makes life harder. I guess I can't quite grasp why being showered in handouts, benefits and privilege makes living difficult, or how being the 19th most rich population on the planet makes life a struggle.

But it's a joke, right? That's why I'm not laughing, right?

Nigga, are you new? But to answer your question it's particularly draconian DRM. I requires periodic online authentication which is fine unless denuvo dies and the game devs don't patch out denuvo. Although it seems to be up for debate seems their constant disk accessing severely shortens SSD life spans. In my opinion, the worst is that it fucks with performance. And this last one might just be me looking too hard for another reason to hate denuvo, but it seems any game with it is really fucking buggy. Like it it was developed by bethesda buggy.

What have leftists made that was actually fun or enjoyable? They are miserable and neurotic people and everything they share with others is meant to tell you that.

This is how you identify a shill.

I'm full "black pill" about gaming completely done with it back in the day the first rpg in the series was fun, but I have zero hype for the sequel it'll probably be fun but I don't really care to even pirate it.

being a nigger makes human life harder because you don't get to experience human hardships.
Like in Platon's "nation" human life without hardships and downsides would be akin to the life of a pig just rolling in dirt all day
(^:

Oh stop with SSD claims. There is no proof for them and there is a lot of shit with Denuvo without them.
Like you forgot to mention it block any possibility of mods or using games with wine on Linux, or how this buggy means reports of it blocking access for people who bought a game.

Got more bunnygirls?

Yeah, but it was bipartisan. If they shit one one side, they'd immediately shit on the other. Now the pandering to the left has gotten so bad that the same guys that made Team America are asking the president to stop instigating a war with North Korea.

Three words: Ubisoft San Francisco

Which is why I said it seemed to be up for debate. But yeah, I could have been more clear that it was a rumor rather then fact.
Fuck I forgot about that.
I haven't heard that. Jesus as if denuvo wasn't shit enough.

They did that before 9/11 when nobody gave a shit. When they tried to do it that second and third time, Muslims threatened to kill them

whyisdenuvobad.github.io

According to Polygon, the skin color you select doesn't seem to effect anything as far as gameplay. That's disappointing.

Joke's on you, I hate my mother

>>>/cuckchan/

dubs

singles check em

I swear i selected sage, however I reported the thread

>caring about (((south park))) in CY+++
>>>/reddit/

impressive

Lemme try.

woah nice 1

leave this place and never return

impressive

czeched

Fuck me

anybody got that twitter screencap of the SJW who worked on this? I didn't save it but it was reason enough for me never to buy this shit ever
also fuck OP for being a huge faggot shill

BUMB :DDD

One of the game's achievements:
So to 100% the game you have to play as a nigger

On one hand,

On the other hand,

I'll wait and see what happens. At best, it will be somewhere on my backlog, particularly if they're still doing that 2-in-1 bundle thing.

Uplay and Denuvo at the same time.

I doubt that Matt and Trey put that there. The only work they probably did for the game was the story, jokes, and voice acting. The slider was probably put in by ubisoft

Got a chuckle from me, mate.
Also noice digits

i'm interested in this

the stick game was funny & a real game (meaning that it had real mechanics & wasn't just an ad for the show) though

the difficulty/skin color slider doesn't actually affect gameplay… and it really pissed off Polygon

archive.fo/3Xtgm

no

Not hyped because I couldn't finish the last game because a segment that taught me how to play that part was censored.

rmyttbqhwyfam

Nope!

This better be the fucking truth

Matt and Trey better not be SJWs.

What?

They're neutered. And Stone is a Jew. Doesnt mean the sjw shit does or doesn't leak into their vidya, didn't play stick.

I think one of the segments had you fighting a Nazi aborted fetus, but the Aussies demanded it be censored, so they just tossed up the pic in for the duration of the scene.

OZCUCKS B. T. F. O.

That's actually kinda sad

Still their game with their name and IP attached. Still reflects poorly on them. Still could've told Ubisoft to fuck off with the SJW bullshit. Better yet, still could've gotten other people to make the game.

I didn't support Yooka Laylee after the JonTron incident despite Banjo being one of my favorite games (bullet dodged there), and I won't support this either if they're injecting cancer into it. If, post-release, I find out it isn't what it appears, I may reconsider, but at the moment, I just don't give a fuck about this game anymore.

Remember how they said circumcision was just a little painless snip to make your dick look bigger? Remember how they make fun of every religion expect of judaism?

Topkek. Of course it pissed them off, it implied muh privilege is a myth.

Cartman constantly calls people jews. There's a whole subplot in one episode where cartman demands kyle(?)'s jew gold, and it turns out at the end of the episode he really has some.

but yeah you're right anything short of schlomo.jpg and shouting OY VEY over and over isnt making fun of judaism

No, because hype requires desire and hope for the games industry. Additionally, South Park has fallen in line like all late night comedy and become yet another soulless, unfunny pile of tripe used strictly for propaganda purposes.

and then there's the (((Joozians)))

have you ever seen that episode (200-201) uncensored? the minute and a half solid beep during the moral lesson at the end covers up one of the most insightful things ever said on TV

rollan

It's just a semitic forced meme. "LOL WHITES ARE OPPRESSORS THEY ARE ALL WELL OFF AND NEVER FACE HARDSHIP" while (((they))) promote this falsehood 90% of all violent interracial crime is committed by blacks against whites, They know exactly what they're doing with this anti-white shit.

It died when they started basing the show on MUH CURRENT EVENTS instead of original stories and began mocking both sides of a debate without proposing any solution like edgy 2smart4u nihilists.

Good. I will get my fat inheritance much sooner.

Even if the game staff weren't cucked the first one wasn't really all that special so you'd have to be retarded or a massive south park fan to be hyped.

They did propose a solution for illegal immigrants.

It was developed by the same fuckers who made the Sony BMG rootkit from back in 2005
It's draconican DRM so severe that you can draw no conclusion other than it was intended to treat paying customers like criminals. For quite some time, the mere inclusion of Denuvo was a sign that the game itself was so bad that piracy in the name of creating an informed consumer was not an acceptable risk businesswise, and the game could be safely avoided. Then good (or at least interesting) games started coming out with Denuvo and something had to be done.
As bad as it is, it's not insurmountable. The crack group Conspiracy (CPY) has been tearing it apart and has gotten to the point where they can release day 1 cracks. While there are some games that are as yet uncracked, they are typically MP only, generally uninteresting, or both

conclusion: the publishers sure are nice giving us all these free games

iirc the game is being made by ubi sf, not obsidian like the other one. as for how involved matt & trey are, it's difficult to say. marketing will always suggest that they're highly involved and everything is given their blessing but that doesn't mesh with the reality of running a weekly tv show

They didn't really make fun of Mormonism either. A tame joke here or there and Cartman praising them at the end of their episode. I don't get Matt and Trey's boner for Mormons.

Are you really suggesting this after the Principal PC season?
Everything that came after it?

I haven't watched recent videos but I imagine they make fun of Trump, but Trump makes himself a target that's why professionalism exists.
And I support trump in about 85% of his actions, I recently got into a heated argument over the paper towel video where he was tossing paper towel TO CLEAN THESE FUCKING PUERTOS HANDS AFTER HE BOUGHT THEM RIBS.
And I'm still pissed the media pulls the shit with his inauguration which photos were taken 2 hours before its official opening.

They made a whole stage play about Mormonism, the chorus of mormon episode was "dumb dumb dumb dumb"

However instead of getting pissed the mormons DONATED to them, and encouraged members of their church to go to the Broadway play to test their faith.

Mormons play 4d chess.

The jew hasn't conditioned me into hating myself for being white, so no.

Everyone on my side is always right and definitely perfect! Mocking my side in any way, shape or form suggests we're anything other than 100% infallible. If you think my side's most extreme opinions are in any way wrong that just means you're either part of the other side or a fence-sitter who holds no strong convictions or beliefs!

Careful with that shit, Holla Forums fags have gotten one of their moderators in power here, you're looking at a ban if you criticize Holla Forums

Nope. After making many of those episodes throughout the years always standing up for the consumer, those DRM sellouts can go fuck themselves.

That's pretty cool. Mormans produce tons of white babies and shit talk on homosexual and interracial marriage.

>>>Holla Forums

My brother works with one of them.
I'm not going to advocate their religion, mormons can only date other mormons, they have their own dating pool.
The coworker that my brother works with is ugly as shit, and has to deal with knowing when he turns 30, he will be going into the "mid age" dating group which is basically lonliness and rejection unless you want to date a 60 year old.

Quiet you retarded newfag, I don't have the energy to debate with you defensive faggots.

However I will point out that you are losing numbers like a felon looses blood after a shiv in the guts.
You were transfused with newfags from reddit, which you probably belong too.
I own several houses and despite you faggos reporting everyone that speaks out against your circle jerk, I have numerous avenues to shit on you.

Your feelings, is worth less then tick shit.

Yeah, I'm really hyped for another four hour flash game that panders to trannies.

No because some Feminist bitch from Jewbisoft was the lead designer. Fuck feminism, fuck progressivism, and fuck Jewbisoft.

I really liked the original South Park for the N64. Sure there was fog and the combat was repetitive as hell but it was neat playing as the boys and roaming huge environments. The music was also really catchy. The only downside is the final boss is impossible to beat without cheats.