Global Resources
Civclassic Website: civclassic.com/
Server Address: mc.civclassic.com
Civclassic Map: ccmap.github.io/

National Resources
Matrix Room: matrix.to/#/#civclassic:banter.city
Matrix Room (Web Gateway): totallysafe.website/#/room/#civclassic:banter.city
Mumble (Unofficial): mumble://jihadi.group/?version=1.2.18
Mumble (Web Gateway): mumble.totallysafe.website/?address=jihadi.group&port=64737&username=Anonymous

Frequently Asked Questions
Civclassic is a highly populated, politics-oriented Minecraft server based on the second iteration of Civcraft, a now defunct Minecraft community. There are several nations on the server, but presently the only one comprised of anons is the Confederate Union of National Territories, or C.U.N.T. for short. The central city of this nation is Colossus.

Reddit. A primary objective of C.U.N.T. is to facilitate their physical removal.

First, please join either our Matrix Room or Mumble and introduce yourself. This will help us to provide navigation assistance and get you integrated into our community quickly. Once you’ve introduced yourself, log onto the server and begin walking towards Colossus (x: 0 z: 11300), our capital city. Once you have arrived, feel free to /logout or if another player is available to assist you, request access to the city’s public groups and start building or contributing to national projects.

Major Projects

The Great Colossus Trench
To facilitate the defense of our city from raiders and foreign adversaries, a trench is being constructed around Colossus. If you are interested in mining, please consider contributing to the progress of this project by mining inside the trench.

Colossus Defense Manufacturing
In order to both become entirely self-sufficient for armaments and to catapult our state to the status of economic powerhouse, Colossus intends to make itself the primary exporter of bastions, experience points, and Protection IV Diamond Armor. To do this, agricultural and manufacturing infrastructure must be planned, constructed, and secured.

Stonehenge
So that we may be able to enact justice for crimes against our state, the great vault Stonehenge must be planned and built within the borders of C.U.N.T. The vault will act as both a prison and a fortress which our armed forces will be able to deploy from and shelter within.

Is it offline/cracked?

No.

are we getting raided?

No.

fuck
minetest remake when?

At least minetest isn't minecraft.

That shit is what pissed me off.
Been in 5 iterations of this shit already.
Rinse and repeat till 90% leave while the 10% circlejerkers remain

Well, that's worse. Now it's 90% circlejerk and 10% players.

a) How many people you got?
b) How many people total on serb
c) What version is serb?
d) I have no idea why but I keep looking for reasons to get back into minecraft
e) I'm a master redstoner/circuitfag I made a fucking door that only opens if you wear a particular kind of boots, utilizing a particular property of BOOKS. Also cuisinart ultra edition.
f) Despite this I get bored easily and may quit playing if I run out of ideas. Automated farm is my triggerword but I do do those also.
vid not related

look at this virgin

And again.
This thread is officially a failure.

This thread is cursed, consider this a warning of OP's redditry.

IT HAPPENED AGAIN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
S A G E

niggers tongue my anus

Only if you get dubs

Amateurs.

Mario is a nigger.
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER

Plebeians

Well, it comes upon me to break the curse with MY NUMBERS then.

Where the fuck are the dubs?

They don't exist here. The curse remains.

check em

If you wanted us to take your memecraft bread seriously then why did you start it off with a sodomite facebook meme?

Is it any fun then?

"Enriched by cuckchan refugees" is more fitting.

the meme is literally originally form facebook, it was only adopted by cuckchan after an organized and deliberate shilling effort. which only goes to show how shittier cuckchan has become

WHERE ARE THE GODDAMN DUBS

You're checking your name, user

These are my dubs.

cant into dubs

All those missed digits. What have we done?

You hero…

We are blessed

(checked)
Holy shit
Almost forgot my sage , even though I feel slightly indifferent about this thread because I used to play CIV 3 and Alpha Centauri so much back in the day

I DID FUCKING FORGET MY SAGE AFTER ALL.

Those digits need to be seen user, you did nothing wrong.

Speaking of ID dubs tbh fam

Are we going to start getting dubs all of a sudden?

nigger the thread is not about Civilization 3. Its a faggot shilling an autistic Minecraft server.
(checked)

Are you a wizard?
Deliver us from newfags and normalfags and shillbots o walking bastion of dubs.

Seems so, check dubs, Kek is surely playing with us.

Fuck, thought it was something about civilization? Fuck it, shame that.
Although the premise of Minecraft with politics sounds interesting, there are a fuckton of games that this could be done better in, especially with the building elements etc.

The man does not choose the dubs. The dubs choose the man.

I have ample Autism levels and a reputation as an oldfag of another channer Autismblocks community. I think I'll scope it out later.

Check em

Trips

Impressive.

Come home, my friend. The Promised Land isn't any one place or time, but a spirit that we bear across the vast history of Civcraft. It still lingers, that flame, all we have to do is feed it and bring the legend back to life.

Well, nowadays with the Civcraft Wiki dead a lot of the old history has passed into oral retelling. At least within our group, we're more than willing to pass on stories and jokes from the past than try to circlejerk about them internally; we have an investment in passing on the spirit of the culture we came from to the newcomers, and filling in those that missed a lot on the things that disappeared when the records of the Civcraft Wiki were lost.

You can still pull a lot from Google's cache, at least.

a) Fluctuating group of about 6-10 core lads and a bunch of periphery people, spread across too many time zones.

b) There's a couple hundred people that have come through the server, but since Lexington's leadership got obliterated by the admins things have been more quiet. That being said, you generally won't want to interact with most other groups past the point where you can conduct commerce.

c) 1.10.2

d) I wager you may be itching for something like 4craft or /int/craft but recent iterations have left you wanting for more than you can get in the week that those last. Don't worry, CivClassic is built to last.

e) You'll have plenty of work, my friend. There's a lot of automated farming that needs to get completed.

f) You probably won't get bored, just attach to a project and stay active in the Mumble.

Good to hear.

OP is quite obviously coming directly from cuckchan or reddit but the civcraft nostalgia is hitting me hard. I really wanna fucking play. Is anyone up for making our own faction or something?

also

how about you go fuck yourself, cuckchanner
t. early 4craft /k/ leader

I've actually been browsing Holla Forums since the Exodus. That being said, it ain't what it used to be.

Are you seriously this goddamn stupid
Your first post has an image with a cuckchan 150x filename
We didn't even hit 143x before the unix switch
Go back to where you came from and stop trying to shill your shitty halfchan faction

I came from >>>/civ/ user. At one point, it was an active and thriving part of Holla Forums's ecosystem. But declining population and increasingly dysfunctional administration killed both.

I am where I came from, and Civcraft has been a part of Holla Forums's history since before the Exodus.