Who do you usually main in DBZ games?

Who do you usually main in DBZ games?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/947761
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Piccolo, of course

The best character, Chiaotzu.

Freezer. And his race in Xenoverse games.

Gohan, cause I like fried rice.

bardak or goku

Cell because he is cool as fuck.

Cell Jr

Goku

I know that feeling.
And when he wins he's so proud of himself.
What a faggot.

I've never played a DBZ game before but you I'm sure as shit gonna have yamcha as one of my first picks in DBZF when it comes otu

This cute.

You are like little babby

Trunks

Trunks
Vegeta
Tien

I fucking hate fighting games and the nigger attitude is instilled in children.

If we're talking about XV2 get real. SSJ4 gogeta isn't even that powerful. Shit skill set to match.
His 'lesser' forms are far stronger, and if we just want to play dirty there is no reason to not pick SSGSSGoku with the kaioken bullshit.
No other character can last as long or evade indefinitely like him.

Broly, because his power is maximum.

I've only played budokai 3 and budokai tenkaichi 3 and I can assure you he's pretty op in the latter

Gotenks

Yamcha

I know its supposed to be a goofy answer because he's so outclassed by the time Z rolls around but i still like the guy, he looks fun in Zfighters

People can shit on Yamcha all they want, but Wolf Fang Fist is still a cool fucking move.

The bald god robopussy destroyer himself.

Bardock is fucking great. his Budokai 3 ultimate is perhaps one of the best moves in gaming. Its so over the top and I just love it.

Guys, Yamcha isn't the joke character.
Tienshinhan is the joke character.

Nah, Yamcha is the Milhouse of DB characters.

I haven't watched super. Does gohan redeem himself or does he continue to be an absolute fucking failure?

he doesn't look too shabby in Z fighters either, a lot of the side-characters are looking more fun than the main characters in that cuz all the main guys fight in pretty similar manners

Cell, he's perfect.

What if Cell was a girl

Since showcasing his incredible skillset in DB, including yelling at a Kamehameha and making it stop, Tien has done literally exactly one useful thing in all of Z and Super. He got schooled by Master Roshi in Super. His girlfriend left him.
Yamcha has the excuse "I was never actually a real warrior."
Tien's goal is STILL to be the world's best martial artist.

not perfect anymore

He'd obviously be the best, most perfect and pure girl to exist but wouldn't love or associate with you because you're fucking garbage, m8

Bardock

I hate this video because it makes me remember just how forgotten Tien is in this series.
Solar Flare is still the coolest move

Superb taste right here.

He was my original favorite character, back when I started watching it on Toonami.

Whenever the options available.

He gets mystic back and there's rumors he might go mystic 2. He's also the only one who seems to understand the weight of the tournament and is taking it seriously.

I'd say that's better than the wreck of a fighter he is in the revival arc where he doesn't even know if he can go SSJ any more, still has yet to do anything terribly worth while though.

Why even live?

He didn't get mad when he thought his dad was dead in the newest episode.

And only the fat version.

I don't think anyone knew what to think. The spirit bomb has never been turned back on Goku like that before.

This guy is misrepresenting many things. Near the end he claims Tien "only ever shows up to do one move" even though he just showed him using clones in Super. The most egregious misrepresentation though is saying Roshi lost to Tien in Budokai Tenkaichi. Roshi was not outright beaten but surrendered by deliberate ring out. This totally fucks with Tien's head and eventually turns him good. It's a very significant moment in Tien's character arc and for someone claiming to like Tien and defend him it was very stupid to misrepresent that as "beating Roshi". I also don't like him whining about Roshi being lecherous. It's his fucking character. Just because a portion of the west has been brainwashed by kikes to have a negative response to anything heterosexual or male assertiveness (see: cucked) this good goy is whining over Roshi's lecherous antics that he's been doing forever. Again, this guy claims to be a fan then does shit like that. There is some solid evidence of Tien being shafted in Super however most of his evidence is projecting motives onto the writers and viewership while hyperbolically bashing Tienshinhan himself.

I've only been reading the Super manga. Which episodes/arcs in the anime should I watch that aren't just retellings of the manga? Or should I even bother with any of the anime?

Wasn't super manga ended on zamasu ark? Well, you can start at the ending of zamasu ark. Start watching Universe Survival Saga from episode 77. This week it got two episodes in a row with new Goku form shown, so the story actually progresses from here.

The Zanmasu arc ended a few chapters ago. The most recent chapter I'm aware of was the very start of a fighting match between all of the gods of destruction, with the stakes being the destruction of the universes of the weakest.

But if I can safely skip everything up to the end of the Zanmasu arc in the anime, I might just do that anyway. I just didn't want to have to search through ~80 episodes looking for the start of an arc I wasn't already familiar with.

You can always look up episode number where a certain ark starts on dragonball wiki.

You shouldn't watch Dragon Ball Super.
It's just Toriyama giving out random powerups to the characters he likes.
The new Goku transformation is the single greatest example of this.

I don't judge it so much. Its nostalgic, fun to watch and there's no good new shounen anime around.

I mean, even I only watch it for fun, but…it's getting hard to even do that now.
Also, fuck shonen.

There's literally already a damn thread.

I'd say "don't worry, mods" but Bamco's recent antics with Xenoverse 2 shoots that down.

Usually either Future Gohan or Tien. If I'm feeling ballsy and playing BT3 I'll pull out the best fighter: Frieza Soldier.

I main the world champion, Mr. Satan. But I also play Dan in Street Fighter. I guess I just like beating people with joke characters.

How do you know Cell's not?

What if everyones gender was reversed?

Why do the chicks still look like chicks and the guy snow look like faggots

But female broly and goku already exists. In canon.

Lucky for me he's top tier in every game he's in

Why is he so perfect ?

Don't forget about the feminine Vegeta too

Welcome to Dragon Ball nigger.

Well then Dragon Ball isn't the franchise for you.

Because toriyama's art style is completely different for men and women. You can't draw an Android 18 as a man without completely changing her face.

Humans,always.If Budokai 2,Tiencha
When anyone pulls out the SS4 Gogeta I pick Broly.

The only DBZ fighting game I really like and still play is Super Butoden 2.
Goku, Broly and Boujack are all top tier characters, but I found myself maining Gohan, his moveset is sick.

Are these two cuties in any DBZ games yet?

Are they "best friends"?

Seeing him in Dragon Ball Fusions again was amazing. Shame he didn't have the amalgamation attacks like Wolf Fang Volleyball Fist and Dodohameha.
If he was in Budokai 3 or Infinite world as a straight up selectable character I would have no need of other games.

Friendly reminder that DBS is not canon. It doesn't exist. It's fan-fiction, just like GT.

1. Super Vegito
2. Super Buuhan
3. Super Buutenks
4. Mystic Gohan
5. SSJ3 Gotenks
6. Super Buu
7. SSJ3 Goku
8. Kid Buu
9. Majin Buu
10. SSJ2/Majin Vegeta

Power ranking at the end of Z.

fuck off to /a/, cuckhan

This may surprise you but female broly is obsessed with female kakarot and if she cries she goes crazy.

Fujoshi artist.

I don't think so. I think it would have been best if they had reduced the roster size and kept the good designs for the tournament of power, Most of the new characters, mostly the male ones were shit designs that there is no possible way they could make merchandise off them. Looks like we're at a little over halfway through the tournament with 25 minutes remaining is this long 48 minute battle. I'm guessing another 12 episodes before we get a conclusion and all the ones that were erased, including the populate of those universes are revived on Namek.

Crono

goku ss4 of course!

I usually play as Bardock in Budokai 3. Sometimes I'll use 18, Videl, Broly, maybe Raditz. I don't have a "main" though.

Nice meme charts >>>/cuckchan/

Tien is the lastpanelofloss.webp of DB characters

>posting the bullshit charts and spouting the "DBS is not canon" meme
It's like a singularity of autism.

Also dub > sub.

This. Every time.

DBS is shit though. I understand people does not wanting to accept it as canon.

Kid Buu, for the sex appeal.

The manga is great though.

Piccolo, but have also came to enjoy Vegeta for his fast small blasts attacks that make for easy combos.

This is what you get for liking Vegetable the Saiyajhog.

Vegeta had more character development than anyone in the entire DB series though my man.

Hardest working man in Dragon Ball who also manages to be a good father and husband vs. Autist who lounges as often as he trains, spends most of the show dead and wasn't around when his sons were born.
Why can't people let go of Goku as the protagonist, again?

who else.

It kinda looks like he has an erection in the thumbnail

I have two memories of seeing dragonball on tv as a kid. Is this series still worth getting into today? I'll probably start by reading the manga for classic DB and continue from there, I just want to know if it's worth my time. I never really grew up with DB, but it sounds fun.

I started watching dragon ball last week. The first 10 ep hold up pretty. The tournament fight drags on when its goku vs master roshi but I'm not hating it as much as I though I would. Never cared for the art style at first, but its starting to grow on me

Eh, he did raise some good points, but you're right - Intentional forfeit during the mach or not, Tien was definitely on par with Roshi early on. Roshi could've won if he had wanted to, but he would've had to go all out to do it. My big nitpick was what he said about the fights with Mercenary Tao and Korin's training.

The entire point of Korin's training was to sharpen Goku's senses and improve his movement. Goku was very much still a wild boy at this point and his training under Roshi had been entirely strength and endurance. In the first fight against Tao, he hadn't been able to hit him because he was striking wildly and relying on instinct. In the second, he had learned to read Tao's movements and that made all the difference. We don't get into the ACTUAL powerup bullshit until the sacred water and King Piccolo.

Also worth noting was his defeat of the Red Ribbon army and Roshi's reaction. Probably the biggest thing Goku had going in his favor is that he caught them with their pants down. They had been told that Tao had already killed him and so when they saw 4 dragon balls coming at them at high speeds, they assumed it was Tao returning with them. Goku was dead and no one would be stupid enough to attack the Red Ribbon Army headquarters head on, right? Well, by the time they realized their mistake it was too late. He had already made it past their defenses and all they had left were the unprepared foot soldiers, most of which started to flee after he started his rampage. Roshi didn't know this and the simple explanation is that he had assumed Goku had faced them fully prepared and somehow came out on top.

It is pretty good. I'm right after the end of King Piccolo's saga atm. You want a media player that can play 1.25x to 1.5x for roughly the second half of the series though. It is when they begin dedicating a couple or so minutes per episode (out of 18~20) to remembering the audience "how did we get here". It gets old fast, but the problem is these segments tend to include character development such as Lunch's that you don't want to miss either.
Its a consequence of the series being made for daily airing and not for binge watching.

Red Ribbon Army arc best arc in DB/Z/Super. Yes, definitely worth watching.

Darius

Oh user, you don't know what awaits you in the Freezer saga.

All 186 or so episodes of original Dragon Ball are worth watching, it's a classic series for a reason. The manga is the best way to enjoy DB, but you also want to watch the anime for the music and many episodes of the original DB have actually pretty decent animation for a TV series.
Early DBZ also has good animation (maybe the best DB ever had), I mean from the start of DBZ to the end of the Vegeta vs Goku fight. From there on, quality dips down, and keeps going down over the Namek saga, and continues to go down during Cell a lot. Boo saga enjoyed some good animation too.
It's still watchable, but DBZ is 291 episodes, and a lot of them are filler and battles that really drag too long.
Jackie chun vs Goku was one of the hypest fights in DB; the first actual "serious" fight, it's amazing, both in anime and manga.

so DBZ or DBZ kai?

so DBZ or DBZ kai?

so DBZ or DBZ kai?

so DBZ or DBZ kai?

Why

ok then, I have one more question: sub or dub? Or would I have had to have grown up with the dub to enjoy it? I know there's more than one dub for DBZ, which is why I'm asking.

I say, if you're gonna put with watching DBZ, just go with the original.
I watched Kai on TV and I remember it wasn't exactly well edited. It still had filled (and bad kind of filler), and some scenes lost the weight/impact with the edition, not to mention they changed the music and is now a lot more repetitive, less variated, and matches a lot less with the scenes.
Kai was supposed to be more close to the original manga, but as I said, this is not the case because there's still filler there, however a lot of the good filler was removed.

Holla Forums is working like shit lately.

Subbed, unless you're from latin america, the mexican dub is good (NOT the spanish from Spain one).
But at this point in time, and since it's easily available, just go with subs.

English dub.
Anyone who dislikes it is wrong, I promise you that.

i assume you hit enter like seventeen times you fucking spaz

Only the weebest of weebs prefer subbed dragonball over dubbed.

how anyone can like that old lady doing goku's voice is beyond me

If you're not too young and have been playing the 16-bit DBZ games or even the PS1/Saturn games in the 90s, you would be used to it by now.

You're doing kami's work, keep it up.

Life is suffering. Could I get a Daimao Fukkatsu 2 or Kyoshu! Saiyan 2 or something?

Or watched Galaxy Express 999.

Dragon Ball RF is a lot better to be frank, some user finished the project back late in 14 on 4cuck. Genuinely nice dvd fan edit stripping a lot of the Toei half-minute stills and pointless panning.

You should be erased for posting such filth.

Sorry you don't find "Dese Dirty Nigger Nuts!" to be as hilarious as I do user.

Original DBZ, Kai removes some good parts and memorable stuff and goes straight for the fighting, they also changed the music for some reason, Majiin Buu saga has this weird Eurobeat (whatever it's called) music that feels out place.

I grew with the Catalan dub and always liked it the most, but I'm not sure I could recommend it to people who don't understand it.

Anything Vegeta except for fusions.

Is there an\y dbz game where you can play chichi? She has the lewdest name.

Only if your mexican.

I heard that her name also meant breasts in Japanese.

Kai is literally half the length of Z and you get the same story out of it, without most of the filler. That said, a lot of the filler is good, and though I rewatched both Kai and Z in the last couple years, I enjoyed Z more. But I'm also autistic and like the movies and GT so your mileage may vary.

It does. Master Roshi makes a comment in the manga comparing Bulma and Chi-chi, saying one has chi-chis, but the other is named that. Can't remember the chapter, I think it's when Goku is helping put out the fire at Ox King's castle.

what's she digging for in her ass? what's she hiding in there for this exact moment?

Gohan. Specifically Kid or Teen, but high school Gohan is cool too. Future isn't always there, but I like him too.

Gohan. Specifically Kid or Teen, but high school Gohan is cool too. Future isn't always there, but I like him too.

;_;

Sub, especially now after the original Japanese broadcast version has been preserved.
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/947761

UH YEAH ACTING LIKE I BLEW OUT MY ASSHOLE SUCH GREAT ACTING I DO THIIIIIISSSSSSS

We call them "goons" or "mooks," user.

Goku of course. He's the best.

Plebian taste

Also, Vegeta because he is the single greatest character in all of Dragon Ball Z

Vegeta was always a fucking faggot. I never liked him, he noly fucked Bulam. That's all I'm jealous of.

No they died. Shame 'cos that bunny girl is really cute, and her actions were cute as well. Her universe shouldn't have been destroyed, her entire race was too good to just destory. Fucking hell.

Would breed with.

Just read the damn manga.

A lot of people like to shit on Vegeta because of his attitude or actions driven by said attitude, but they're only taking it at face value rather than looking at the bigger picture of Vegeta.

Recalling to Vegeta's origins, he was raised as the "Prince of Saiyans" from the day he was born, assuming that he would grow to be the strongest of all Saiyans. This sentiment cultivated into his famous huge ego that makes up his entire character.

Fast forward to the Saiyan Saga, he meets Goku. Vegeta assumes he could easily beat some rogue survivor Saiyan, keyword assume. Goku puts up a fight and gives Vegeta a slap in the face for what he really was; mediocre compared to Goku. Nevertheless, from this point on, this was Vegeta's main drive in his character for almost the next 3 sagas. Training harder and harder, trying to become better than Goku, and fulfill his "birthright". This is the key point for Vegeta's character development. The cognitive dissonance he experienced upon being defeated by Goku kicked his ego into overdrive in order to make himself better, eventually achieving most of the forms Goku himself attained.

Even in the midst of the intense training, struggles and fighting he began to put himself through, he began to change his dynamic. He realized he had a son in the future, he started settling down with Bulma, he even started accepting the reality that he may not ever be better than Kakarot; said acceptance is fully realized in the Buu Saga during the Kid Buu Arc.

Now, putting aside Dragon Ball Super's many other flaws, we see this changed relationship between Vegeta and Goku, despite Vegeta's tough boy attitude still remaining simply as a part of his persona. When training to achieve Super Saiyan Blue, Vegeta didn't necessarily attempt to overcome Goku by achieving Blue himself, but rather he saw Goku as a standard he could set himself to. Becoming a stronger fighter by aiming for the moon, even if he would only land among the stars. Fast forward to last week's episode, Goku kicks into Ultra Instinct, Vegeta just stands and acknowledges the immense power Goku tapped into rather than immediately becoming jealous and hateful. This is in sharp contrast to when he realized Goku could go Super Saiyan

The most well-developed, hard working, and best written character in the show. He is realistic, he is flawed. He is not a dumbass covered in plot armor who spends his time dicking around and being dead 60% of the time, all the while never having more than 3 emotions. Best character in all of Dragon Ball Z.

go fuck yourself monkey man.

That's how you skipped the whole

Right, which is why I said
Keyword Kid Buu Arc. Like, the last arc in DBZ.

you know it going to be reversed the universe death at the end of the ark, just like anyone who died in DB and Z was brought back to life.

Fuck posted too early

Vegeta is a fucking whiny punk bitch retard.

Except tyhe Bu arc is the worst fucking arxc ever.

gohan who else

Nah. Though i'd knock up them girls if I could as a human male. Who can prolong strength but death?

Those girls have to mate.

I posted too early read what else I posted

You also ignore that he's a gigantic annoying whiny faggot throughout the Cell saga who never fucking learns from his mistakes.

The Buu arc is redeemed by being a return to Toriyama's comedic roots after the awful badly written "serious drama" that's played totally straight in the Cell arc.

This IMO is the biggest flaw in all of DB.
Its the laziest fucking writing possible and removes the entirety of the weight that death has in a show; unfortunately this method in the writing happened very early on and its kind of a curse on the show because fanboys will constantly ask "BUT WHUT IFF UHH FUCKIN UHH THEY WISH EM BACK WITH THE BALLZ AGAIN????!1"
I wish they never wished back the Namekians because it would make the atmosphere a lot more serious and deaths would be held to a higher standard.

I mean thats debatable give or take but thats not what we're arguing.

Again I'll refer to
Its almost like you didn't even read my post.

Vegeta is a faggot. Watching him vaporize himself in vain to kill Buu was

*Was his highlight as a character.

No hostilities or anything, but the more you post the more you're proving the point of what I'm saying lol. I think we simply disagree on the matter of if a flawed yet developed character is good writing.
To be fair, Goku did this too a few times but I don't see any complaints lol

Vegeta is the sole reason why Gohan & Krillin didn't die on Namek.

This.

Goku wanted to spare the Ginyu Force, Vegeta told him he's a retard and killed the wounded GF members.
Vegeta also saved Goku's life against Android #19.

You can blame Krillin for not blowing up Android #18 in the first place, because muh dick.

And usually acknowledged he was being a selfish douche and that he still had everyone's safety in mind. Plus Goku already had a reputation as a hero, Vegeta was a gigantic, selfish cunt up until the very end of Z.

When Vegeta was a clever conniving bastard in the Saiyan and Namek arcs, he was definitely the best character. When he has Super Saiyan penis envy throughout the Cell saga, he became one of the worst characters.

Don't forget Trunks flying down and politely telling 18 to run away, instead of you know, just killing her where she stood.

Vegeta, Piccolo and (if counting DB) Tien have the most interesting character development. It's the typical "bad guy turns good over time" trope and it works well. Vegeta is interesting all the way up until after the fusion with Goku. After becoming Vegito and going into the stomach of Buu, his character largely changes and becomes just another generic friend instead of the edgy renegade rival he once was.

Goku is a one dimensional, largely boring character. DBZ wouldn't be the same without someone like Vegeta. Goku is only interesting when he gets angry, like when he faces King Piccolo or when he goes SSJ for the first time.

The anger factor is probably why I like Gohan the most.

Gohan is either the nicest guy you've ever met or a twisted psychopath school shooter. It's those Chi-Chi genes. No one can boast about completely and utterly fucking up Frieza, Cell AND Buu even if it was for just a short amount of time.

At least post the picture if you're going to type that out.
If it wasn't so late I would have shopped Gohan face in there

Catalanfag? Shit, I grew up pirating Tv3's Yu Yu Hakusho dubs. Those were the tits.

By the way, how's things in Barcelona? Are the tanks in the streets already or will Puidgemont go JUST already?

Usually either Android 18 or Piccolo, since they're also the best characters in general.
Although, I remember I used to be a faggot as a kid and I would always pick Vegito.

My original Donut Steel in XV1&2. It's no fun playing someone else's design, when I can play my own mary sue self-insert power fantasy and be the little girl at the same time.

In lesser games where there's no donut option, I usually just main Krillin and spam solar flare.

I doubt this was your intent, but you're making it sound like you just like angry, violent characters and are trying to pass it off as character depth.

I think the dude's trying to say he likes dynamism and unpredictability in his characters. Characters that you can't get complacent with or too used to, because they'll suddenly pull a wild-card and change the rules of the game on you.
I get where he's coming from if so. It's hard to say, though, because DBZ is 100% just an anime about how angry make stronk.

Nope.

DBZ is about action, testosterone and muscled supermen screaming their lungs out and firing nukes from their hands. The most badass character are the ones that fuck shit up in a furious anger, or casually toy with someone who is way out of their league.

tl;dr Tony Montana is a selfish, greedy, criminal piece of shit who can't control himself. That doesn't change the fact Scarface is a great movie.

Hyper Dimension: Cell
Budokai 3 and IW: Yamcha
Shin Budokai 1 & 2: Cell, Gohan and Trunks
Burst Limit: Vegeta
Tenkaichi: who cares they all play 90% the same
Hyper DBZ: Frieza
Dragon Ball FighterZ: Cell, Frieza, Goku

It's a comedy kung-fu adventure that nearly forgot what it was and took an absolute nosedive in quality.

And Dragon Ball as a whole is about kungfu comedy with occasional flashes of retarded yelling and ki blasts. The fact you think DBZs drawn out scream fights that abandoned its comedic roots really shows you don't get the franchise as a whole, and in turn explains why you think a retarded, yelling, bitchy cunt like Vegeta is a good character.
Holy fuck you're dumb.

I said DBZ, not DB. I've seen both, and they're both good in their own ways. DB is a comfy adventure with magic whereas DBZ is an action drama with sci-fi elements.

The slapstick comedy was just a few arcs. DB took a dark and serious turn the moment Krillin died at the end of the 22nd tournament. The 23rd tournament (when we see Goku grown up for the first time) might as well have been part of Z, especially considering how long the fight between Goku and Piccolo Jr. was.

Vegeta is a good character because he has actual development. He was practically raised in a space ghetto and only knew might makes right, power is all that matters. Suddenly he faces earthlings and learns things such as emotions, feelings and sensing Ki instead of relying on Frieza's technology to do so. He ends up busting a nut inside the main girl and starts a family of his own, while struggling/being tsundere about his whole new situation (i-it's not like y-you guys are my friends or anything… kiddo).

Piccolo and Tien are great as well for the same fucking reasons. Piccolo was literally a demon and Tien was trained to be a cold assassin.

I bet you think San Andreas is a bad game just because it has niggers in it.

If you have shit taste just admit it, no need to cloak it behind insults and insecurity.

You know what character really encapsulates what Dragonball is all about? This moron. The bumbling incompetent blue midget from the very first arc whose minions are arguably marginally more competent than he is. The idiot who does things like fart, blame his henchmen, then have them tortured for it. The guy whose only action of any real consequence was accidentally releasing a real villain from where he was sealed away (in a fucking rice cooker of all things). He was never much of a threat or intimidating, but he was always amusing, and he served as a good foil to the villains who actually were dangerous - fleeing for his life from the Red Ribbon army, or trying to kiss King Piccolo's ass.

Z is the more popular and well known series, but the original Dragonball is better by far. It was able to mix comedy and action and transition fairly seamlessly - Compare the initial menace of the Red Ribbon Army under Colonel Silver to just how easily Goku overwhelmed him when they actually faced eachother; General Blue being an unstoppable force mixed in with jokes about him being gay; Characters like Pilaf and Commander Red who were largely played for comedy with Mercenary Tao and King Piccolo who had nothing funny about them. The only thing Z really has that the original didn't is the level of power involved and it lost far more in the transition. Somehow, despite the scope of the series increasing to multiple universes, the world seems a lot smaller than it did in the early days of the series.

In Z's defense, the reason most people liked DB was because of the tournament sections. They loved the fights (and justifiably so, since the fights in DB were very choreographed and technical). The tournaments were always the most anticipated parts in Japan.

DBZ was just giving the fans what they wanted, raw action, with increasing stakes. The only difference was that fights became a blur, too fast for the eyes because characters were getting ridiculously planet-busting strong. You could say it was because the animators were lazy, but the intensity of fights were still conveyed and that is what matters.

Don't forget that Toriyama made shit up as it went. He didn't plan for some long narrative or deep story. He started with slapstick gag comedy, and just continues to write/draw whatever comes up in his mind. Dragon Ball didn't really took off until Z came along. It became cult hits in America, European countries and especially Latin-speaking countries. It taught boys how to be boys, as opposed to cultural marxism making boys grow up into beta nu-male faggots today. Shonen is pretty shallow, but the life lessons are still there in DBZ for young teenagers. It inspired tons of people to hit the gym and get fucking fit.

I have a feeling the anti-Vegeta fags are just beta males who have an inferiority complex towards aggressive Chad-types.

I guess maybe they're envious.

I don't see how this is beta behavior.

Krillin is an example of an actual beta male.

Pretty sure both frieza and buu have him beat.

Let me correct that: Vegeta has the highest K/D of any character still alive.

Buu is still alive. And if you want to bring super into this, he wouldn't even come close to beerus.

Buu is tricky because there's a fuckton of different variations of Buu, all with their own personalities.

Majin Buu =/= Super Buu =/= Kid Buu =/= Fat (friendly) Buu =/= Ancient Buu.
Bibidi =/= Babidi

Kid Buu is Buu in its original, pure form as created by magic, not having absorbed anyone yet. And he is dead.

Not canon, doesn't exist in my mind. Dragon Ball ended at pic related.
GT and DBS are fan-fiction, what-ifs.

That doesn't change his alpha attitude. Even if Vegeta was the weakest character, he's still a Chad behavior wise.

Case in point: Raditz

BROTHER! LET ME SHOW YOU HOW ITS DONE! I WILL STEAL METAL GEAR AND SINK THIS TANKER!

yamcha is a better example of a weak alpha character

What?

I knew someone was gonna bring that up.

He's a beta because he isn't the assertive type. He's a loser and girls feel sorry for him. #18 is the dominant one in their relationship, Krillin can easily get cucked. As for Marron, she just wanted him for his money.

Yamcha gets more pussy, since he lives in the city, has a succesful baseball career, has a fanclub of girls who want his dick, and has a literal pussy that can transform into anything he wants.

Tien.. Tien isn't interested in pussy, he's just meditating under some waterfall with his Pokémon.

Pretty sure Tien is stronger by the Buu saga. He keeps training whereas Krillin and Yamcha retire.

Krillin was stronger in the Namek saga (obviously) and early Android saga.

and yeah i know reddit spacing

test1

test2