Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/p4FyA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.
/Thread

So has anyone played VFD?

wew

That shit was literally unknown in Yurop
Literally no one heard about it save from few exceptions.

but I thought sony invented half-way upgrades with the ps4 pro, that's what Holla Forums told me to believe

Because Sega invented one-third upgrades with the CD/32X

their japanese ads were the best

The Sega CD had more worthwhile exclusives than the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One combined. Lunar 2 being the best one.

even the 32x has more games than the xbox one

Only for some time.

Sega had great marketing.

And those were overhauled to the point of being different games.

Yeah, and those were good too, but in a different way. That's why it's so difficult to answer the question of "should I play the Sega CD or PS1 versions of the Lunar games?"

If you want to play the original experience or are a purist: Sega CD
You want an enhanced streamlined one with more stuff: PS1, or Saturn if you know Jap.

Problem solved.

You know, that ad might be right fam.

But any machine can play games with you.

And you wonder why the SEGA CD flopp-a-doodled

Is panorama cotton fun?

Who is this faggot?

Fuck off nigger

What's VFD besides that thing from a crappy series of books?

God how I miss it

Ross's drunk brother

Yes it is pretty good

Enjoy the black magic sons.

I really like how in-your-face and radical it was. It kind of speaks to me. Sometimes it could also be dreamy and poppy and a little futuristic though, too, and I adore that as well.

Holy fuck.

Poor terry got molested by a jew.

Though, I say that that shit speaks to me as someone who kind of has a thing for the atmosphere that SEGA usually brings and finds that it has some kind of allure to it.

It's SEGA and it says something about something bad being done in the future, plus it's topical and concurrent, but I don't see much else in terms of correlation. Denuvo is a piece of shit but at least we can crack it. Sonic Mania isn't banned or anything, but, I'm hoping this Denuvo phase ends. I jumped the Nintendo ship after the Switch making me realize that Nintendo wasn't really going to change or fix any of their problems, and I decided to start digging into SEGA games since I always really liked them. Denuvo is god damn disappointing but I'm sitting and watching patiently; if they start C&Ding a lot of fangames and pulling a lot of shitty tricks then yeah I'll just give up. They've done a few disappointing things recently but I think there's still hope, and I really like Bamco and Sony used to be a fucking beast with the PS1 and PS2, too.

Anyways shit I rambled too far, but I still guess it's Sega discussion so, hey. Even if they go off the deep end I'll still appreciate a lot of their older shit because holy fuck is it great; Nintendo being shit recently hasn't stopped me from loving their older systems. Hell, I even like the Wii. I'm still not blindly eating up everything Sega related though because I still need to buy a Saturn and a Dreamcast and play a lot of the games on them, because sadly I'm missing out on playing a bunch of those. I love NiGHTs and Jet Set Radio, as entry-level as they are, being ported to PC and whatnot, though.

I can't believe I haven't fucking played Burning Rangers and Shenmue holy shit what is my life

Yeah, I'm a SEGA fan. Yeah, I shout "SEGA does what Nintendon't" to people wearing Sonic merch. So what? I do it because they're like me. They see the world for what it really is. When I utter that phrase to a fellow fan, it's with the understanding that we're both in this thing together. We can both understand things at a deeper level. People make jokes about how SEGA pretend to be more intelligent, but it's true. We are. And because of this Company, this masterpiece, us like minded intellectuals can interact and communicate without having to acknowledge those lesser people. Yeah, I'll eat spilled sonic energy drinks off the ground. Because that's what Knuckles would have done, and I think of myself as tails, as any intelligent fan would. Thank you Takashi Iizuka. Thank you . Thank you for giving us a community where we can all move forward to a better tomorrow through fast and freedom. Thank you.

You're banned from playing it offline by default.

It is still shitty though.

This game is pretty sweet if you play the Japanese version translated. Also why does the cat remind me of the Alolan Persian?

Why do advertisements in general suck so much cock these days?

Because marketing and HR works a lot more closely together, allowing for SJW cancer to infiltrate

Just stop being a corporate cuck, you don't need to turn to Communism or Corporatism for a reason to have pride and faith in your life.

That's not REAL thick

Are the Warhammer games any good? From what little Ive seen it seems to play like Gears of War and I wasn't a fan. Also Bayonetta 2 PC port never ever.

Degenerate landwhales always trying to steal the labels for attractive women as if it makes them any less disgusting.

This is thicc.

Roy looks like Marks brother.

Someone who thinks everything is a lost gem.

the video that was suggested after was "The Last Stand of Jack Tramiel: The Atari ST vs The Commodore Amiga by Kim Justice". I assumed it was a parody of an SJW but its not a parody.
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AND I THINK ITS LARRT BUNDY Jr's "GIRL" FRIEND
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
sage for ecelebrity

Only SEGA thing I've been doing is trying to git gud at After Burner. Rolling is very disorientating.

Bullshit, it's obviously him in drags

If you don't hate Sega-Sammy, you're not a true Sega fan.

They were only good when they were Sega-CSK.

Naw, Larry's a self promoting faggot but considering he's worked with Metokur I doubt Cuck Transtice would associate with him.

Did someone say my name?

fake news

here ya go Mordecai
archive.is/p4FyA

I want to head pat him

There may be a new panzer dragoon project in the works. Keep an eye out for it in early 2018.

Remember when Sonic murdered an indian child? Good times.

No, this is.

I didn't even realize they advertised Dragon Knight 3 before changing the name to Knights of Xentar.

Now hold up mother fucker, that's where you're wrong.

Pretty good game but this dream sunk it quite a bit

The international commercials are where it's at.

Sega should have won the console war.

There are niggers on this very board who did not shit their pants from playing Sega Saturn.

I've never even seen one before. I went from Genesis to Playstation.

Now hold on son, I'm not saying Gaiden 2 is a bad game (though it is inferior to Black and even to 1) but it's not exclusive to the 360, unless you count Sigma as a separate game, in which case 2 ends up being an inferior version of an exclusive.

YFW PRETENDO 64 CUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Nigger it is. Sigma 2 on PS3 was castrated enough to be a separate shittier game.

YFW YOU DIDN'T BUY A SONYGGER PLAYTHING

Is this how SatAM ended?

Oh of course. I'm not being a huge cuck for Sega or anything. I just really like some of the shit they've done and I'm keeping an eye on them to hope they make more of it. I also really like Bamco and Sony, while they've fucked up from time to time, still shows some promise. Platinum Games is great, too. It's not about me guzzling the cum of a company; it's more about me just watching them for good software and wanting to take the time to enjoy some of their earlier shit. Sega has some pretty bad flaws but I like them a lot and from the looks of it, they've been trying to pick themselves back up, and I really hope it works. Their CEO is a little retarded from what I've heard but maybe he'll fix shit up.

Good double, but, I don't know how to feel as I love the PS1. I still never bought one, but I plan on buying a Saturn and Dreamcast along with a CRT TV sometime, someday. The PS1 is good and all but really you could just get a PS2 and enjoy the PS1 and what it has to offer (aside from the complete console atmosphere of actually playing on a PS1) and be completely set.

'sides you can emulate PS1 games relatively well. Saturn and Dreamcast games are a little harder, and plus, I'd just love to have them. Especially a Dreamcast because I wanna immerse myself in that indie scene going on for it; it sounds like a comfy, tiny community where I can just chill out with Dreamcastfags and anticipate the coming releases for the system. Plus the DC just has that breathtaking atmosphere to it.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmm

You guys like Tom Kalinske?