Games that always cheer you up

So what games make you feel genuinely happy? For some reason Sonic always makes me smile.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRzEI0x4VCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stalkan
then I get sad because I know something like it will probably never be created again

Did you think that if you spoilered shit people whouldn't call you a faggot? Like somehow someone would read your post and not see the spoiler and just go about their day?

What is the point of spoilering a word in the middle of a sentence that isn't even a spoiler?

Kill yourself.

because its fun
also kill yourself reddit

You should check for autism user, because you might be on the spectrum

wow way to disappoint me OP

muh dick

Why's Sonic such a slut for dick?

One of these threads huh?

Don't you know anything about hedgehogs?

It's a display of humility; When people see an opinion spoilered they usually know it's usually implied to be a sort of "guilty" opinion. But for it to be in the fucking OP and just be Sonic of all things is pretty retarded, yeah.

How fucking new are you, fuck off to Reddit if you don't like people breaking your arbitrary rules. I'll spoiler whatever I fucking want you autist.

Anyways, Katamari always cheers me up. Nothing like rolling all of your problems into a ball.

DELETE THIS

any Kirby game

Wow, what a fucking autistic faggot you are OP. Hang yourself.

yeah you are, do it

Karaoke in most Yakuza games brings a smile to my face. Especially some of the sillier songs, like Majima in Dead Souls, or Saejima doing back up for Rouge of Love in Yakuza 5.

Being drunk enhances my enjoyment of certain games and garners more of an emotional response, i do the same with anime.

I had a fun time with the SoulCalibur series, and fighting games in general are a joy once you're initiated and have established some skill

Losing track of time in an RPG while still having fun is great
Dragons dogma/Souls/ early Tes games etc

I have a couple games like DooM2, shadows of the damned, god hand but thats more to do with nostalgia/Preference or taste

H Games are good too, especially the Vania platformer types

Monster Hunter too.

Sonic adventure is a Feelgood game for me until Gammas ending

Did you think that if you pressed enter twice people wouldn't call you a faggot?
Like somehow someone would read your post and not see the retarded spacing and just go about their day?
What is the point of pressing enter twice when you don't have paragraphs big enough to warrant it
Kill yourself.

this shit is pastaworthy

you seem slightly mad, friend

This reads so aggressively over the top its hard to tell if this is legitimate

you are the hero Holla Forums needs, but not the hero it deserves

Comfy fucking games

Gay fucking shit

How did you know what game allays cheers me up, nothing like afternoon full on ham, purge and manliness. We relay need third person WH40k purge game, play as black Templar or some other aggressive chapter and just purge xenon's, mutants and heretics

But user, Good 40k games dont exist

Kirby games are unanimously comfy. I cant really think of one that really goes into darker themes. Aside from maybe Robobot Planets back story and the Kirby 64 final boss.

Consider simply that Kirby is an 8 inch tall cosmic horror and every game is dark

Also:
Milky Way Wishes: the sun and the moon ARE FIGHTING. That shit can't end well
Squeak Squad: Kirby commits genocide over cake

PATRICIAN

Crashing into other cars really calms my nerves, plus the soundtrack is really good.

Have the better version :^)

Morrowind
Jet Set Radio
Radiata Stories
Terraria

Most of these also overlap into games that I play when I want max comfy (save for Jet Set Radio, and I'd add SotN to that)

Deus Ex. Getting into Unatco HQ or Hong Kong sets my cold heart ablaze.

These ones

My man.
That Downtown city track can go fuck itself though.

Shawntey always manages to put a smile on my face. The games could be better, but the intentionally cheese writing is plain adorable. It's not even that "We love Invader Zim and anime and we're going to write a script based on the worst aspects of these!", it really is cute.
Soundtrack is might y fine as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=mRzEI0x4VCQ

And despite Metroid games meaning to instill the feeling of dread never ever and lonelyness, I feel so nice when I get to play a new Metroid game. At least that's what I felt when I played AM2R and when I first got my hands on Prime Trilogy 2 dragged on

Fallout New Vegas
The game has become so familiar to me that at this point, just playing it brings me a sense of warmth and safety
The thriving modding scene also helps a great deal in mixing it up a little

yoshi's island

haha

TOP COMF

by the way, it doesn't cheer me up, it only reminds me of a time when everything was better and I was happy and that I can't go back

Fixed, enjoy your trips nerd.

saved this better version
kurogane hammer way more iconic

Thief 2 and Dark Mod. For some reason, I find them really calming and I can waste hours in them without feeling bored.

OP got scared away

Why are you so unnecessarily and comically aggressive?

FFTA

To answer OP's question as well

fuck is this

psssst I always read spoilers as whispers for some reason

Its a pal version. A version made by pal of mario, luigi. He's a good pal.

PAL is a type of television

A shittier NTSC.

stop that
i hope you stub your toe tonight after getting out of bed to get water, then in your sleep flail your arm and knock the water on the floor creating a damp spot to step in in the morning

Uuuh you don't get to bring pals

Some TV standard that was actually developed directly from NTSCs color system in the prototyping stage, but has worse resolution and even worse framerate because the retards working for Europes electrical companies in the early 20th century didn't think they needed a 10hz overhead while generators were under load do to the increases resistance on an early rudimentary electric grid but Yuropoors still insist its superior to NTSC because sour grapes

Why do you hurt me like this, user

Forced motion controls and everything, it's fun as fuck

Starfox 64 and DKC 2 both make me feel maximum happy. Ironically, I just finished my yearly replay of Starfox before seeing this thread.

Hunting down gaijins with my katana is always fun and brings me out of a depressing mood

None do anymore. Nothing does.

well, didn't it cheer you up every time you played it?

Coincidentally

Serious Sam TFE, the first Doom and the original Spyro trilogy

A-are you whispering in my ear, a-user?

Did you think that if you did reddit spacing shit people whouldn't call you a faggot? Like somehow someone would read your post and not see the empty space and just go about their day?
What is the point of making huge empty spaces making the box bigger?
Kill yourself.

It used to be Blacklight. Now it's Siege. I like overly-detailed customization and watching the execution of plans.

There's just something about sonic's cum……