Battlefront 2? More like Pay2WinFront xD

Let's be honest, whoever buys this fullprice + pay2win mega-grind bullshit abomination of a video game must be retarded.

Don't support this.

So basically normalfags will eat it up.

yeah no shit

Anyone retarded enough to give EA shekels deserves to get jewed.

We didn't need a thread about this garbage.

My brother probably will, though it's more likely the only thing he'll play for the rest of the year is Destiny 2.
I feel shame on my family every day for that.

It's a game made in 2017 and published by EA, what did you expect?

reminder that star wars went to shit with ROTJ

reminder that star wars has always been reddit shit

I introduced my brother to destiny. I bought him some games for his birthday, including that harry potter rangz game. He tried it and disliked it immediately, leaving it under dust for some time. Until one day he got bored and tried it again.
Now he is playing destiny 2 and nothing else.

well you were fucked from the get go

Hol up, what's pay to win about this? I've played the beta for days and didn't see anything that is P2W.

A better question would be: what isn't P2W in EA Battlefront 2?
Can't unlock new weapons unless you get them from loot crates.
If you want to craft weapon attachments you need crafting credits. You can earn more crafting credits from loot crates than by playing the game.
You get the star cards through the loot crates and they're based on another RNG shit.

don't buy this

The previous one was a flop, so why in the hell would people buy this one?

Even on imgur people were shitting on anyone who said they wanted to buy it in the comment section. Plenty of people will still buy it, but even normalfags are coming around to hate this shit.

OP, pls, this is 8ch.

Maybe? A lot of the responses I've seen around the game have said otherwise. People say the gun play is shit, maps are shit, and the response to the loot boxes have been insurmountably negative. I bet numb skulls on reddit are singing fairly negative tunes towards this game. Granted there probably will still be people who buy it because star wars and if the game succeeds it would be a testimate to how successful a simple brand can be.

DSP bought it, that's good enough for me. TRIPLE A GAME AHOY!

I feel nothing but shame.

Go back to your normalfag site.

>>>/reddit/

I'm not to worried. normalfags didn't even bother with the first remake. Lets hope Disney is full of Jews that see EA as costing them money and hurting their brand.

Consider suicide you homosexual deviant

Also
When will you fricks learn?

Opinion discarded, even if I would agree with it.

Ballsy decision to kill their playerbase
before launch.

Reboot. Not remake.

The single biggest fault of this game is that you die so fucking fast and spawn in about 5 seconds. It takes out all skill and tactics when you die from two hits and can be right at the front like after that. It just turns the game into a meat grinder where you run in, get a few kills, die and repeat.

I heard they make some promising steps towards attempting to re-incorporate features BF2 had…like space battles, instant action, campaign, and the clone wars. And the DLC will be free which is actually a major shift on EA's part. But even if it did all that, it would still only be at the SAME LEVEL as a a 12 year old game, which is sad (and it still won't have galactic conquest).

quick question for people that played the old battlefront games.

Could you lie down like in the battlefield games? And did you have squads?

I wonder if Disney did this to spit in EA's eye and sabotage the next game so they can drop EA for good. There is no way they don't regret giving them an exclusive license, it's like they hate money.

Im not defending it user but it sold 12 million copies. It was a shitty tech demo of a game yet it was considered a financial success.

It rode a hell of a hype wave at the time with the new movie, this one wont have that benefit.

git gud

Aren't a bunch of them coming out soon, like the new mainline movie and the Han Solo thing?

Hell if i know, but it still won't be like Force Awakens since it was the first movie from Disney and the first movie since the prequels.

Post-launch stats tell a very different story. It had less players than BF4 just a few months after release. EA and Disney definitely noticed this.

In the old battlefront games you could lie down and dive to cover. I don't think there were squads.

You could get a few bots to follow you around but I don't think that is what he's looking for. Fucking casuals need a whole mechanic like spawning on each other to play together.

No squads
But you could boss A.I to follow you which I guess is somewhat like that?

Only Battlefront 1 allowed you to go prone, they removed it in Battlefront 2.

Battlefront 2 was dissapointing for a number of things including lack of maps and removal of aircarft on land maps.

That was also one of them
Honestly Battlefront is the better package if you only judge the base game with no mods.

I agree, even though I loved both games at the time of their releases. Looking back now, the sequel felt more like a rushed out product to capitalize on the success of the first game and the release of Revenge of the Sith than a proper improvement over the weaknesses of the first one.

I really hate the trend of AAA FPS turning into korean f2p mmos that you have to pay $60 for. First CSGO, Rainbow Six: Siege, PUBG, and now this shit.

Alright cheers for the answers. Played the beta myself the other day and it was so disappointing..

I just want starwars and battlefield 2 but in space but they cant even do that right.

All of those movies combined don't seem to have even half the hype episode 7 had.

You should see the cunami of youtubers who were invented to the beta and sponsored to push this utter shit tot the masses! There are a bunch of e-celeb who literally brainwash people to make this piece of shit scam working!

Fucking terrifying!

Probably will take 1 or 2 flop before those retard fucking finally learn what they got with EA and their paid shills!

I forgot who it was or what game it was for, but he was given a review copy of a game for free, if he uploaded of youtube video at least 5-7 minutes long talking about how the game was so good. So he told people the agreement he made made with the publisher, spent 7 minutes praising the good parts of the game, and then spent 13 minute talking about how utterly shit it was.
Actually, it might have been the previous Battlefront.

Who would buy this shit? Fuck!

Wow, now what if someone actually found Jack "AIDSmoby" Packard, on the street and performed, in a purely hypothetical, self-defense situation a figure 8 to the face using a sharp piece of glass?

my step brother preordered it but he's probably like 70 iq at most

Replace "force uttershit" with the jedi knight series and we are ok.

Bumperino

And this time they didn't even need to add an expensive season pass.

Remember this game is kiked for even fucking Disney, as fuck even the kikes there know if you go too kike in one go the goyim will know
Hence why Battlefront 2 got re-released right as this shit was going to

this shit is going to be super successful in the free market once again proving capitalism a failure.

Im soviet earth only good games like stalker would be allowed to exist.

This, Destiny 2, COD WWII or any other multiplayer game releasing soon can't even compete with PUBG, PUBG is up to 2 million consecutive players on Steam, Smashing records for PC games. None of these games are going to be able to maintain a player base and will be dead within a week of launch.

It's their own fault honestly, all this AAA (((brand loyalty))) culture they have been pushing has finally turned against them because PUBG is currently the golden child of multiplayer games.

Personally PUBG is not for me, but I'm just so glad to see it fucking over these other games. Jews losing shekels and power is always a win.

Are we really ignoring the fucking "xD" in the subject?
People actually reply to cuckchan threads instead of turning them into dubs threads?

Remove cuckchan

Fucking What!?

[Citation needed] mother fucker.

I think Disney is just trying to fuck EA over because they've been dragging their asses with their SW exclusive. They've managed to shit out only two games in 5 years and I think the yids at Disney were expecting more.

IIRC they're also pissed EA shut down the Battlefront 3 fan project and strongarmed Disney into having to be the bad guy that announced the C&D.

I think it's you who needs to go back friendo