On-disc DLC as a preorder bonus

lol ok

Man fuck SEGA.

haha shut up bitch u are too idiot to understand lmaoo idiot stupid

Why are we even interested in video games anymore? What else could we ever do?

i don't know….

I just play older games. When I have someone to play fightan with, you can play for hours on end.

Soon

Reminder we will probably never get JSRF on PC because SEGA lost the source code.

stop trashing our dreams

I just play what's fun. If its fun i play it. What the matter on what exactly you waste your time, if you are going to waste it beside virtual goods on your computer anyway? I can design a character for hours in Honey Select, or run around morrowind collecting alchemical ingredients to create strongest potions and waste hours on something you can hardly call "gameplay". But what the difference, if its a waste of time anyway, to forget the pain of living? If i lived in 20 century i would probably been just killing myself with lots of booze.
I'l try that Sonic Forces, but not buy it certainly. The concept of buying things, especially with denuvo garbage, is already something of the long forgotten past, when it made sense. But if its fun, then it was worth pirating.

So what? Looks like a game for retards anyway.

Is this the lol thread?

You'll summon the dragon maid anime autist if you call them cartoons.

>You'll summon the dragon maid anime autist
There's only one? I liked the show, and I don't normally enjoy moeshit.

a convenient story but the fact is that many Japanese devs toss their old source code and assets after a project anyway to prevent competitors from stealing trade secrets. If that were what prevents them from making JSRFHD then we wouldn't have gotten JSRHD or a number of other HD redux products

No, I believe the truth of the matter is that Microsoft has Sega's balls in a vice grip with their XBOX licensing contracts like how they had Namco of America with Vesperia.

I still don't understand how is this not satire. Although it is certainly a satyr.

Dragon Maid has rather comfy combination of moeshit, fanservice, comedy and even some family values.

in this world there are very strange people who believe they are very normal

drag is the gay blackface, it's dressing up as an overthetop tranny for entertainment purposes