Mr. Shitface finally shows gameplay for his next failure

archive.is/wUjcE

How bad will this shit bomb?
Will be like Mighty No.9 or Yooka-Laylee?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Gs6laePLIw
store.steampowered.com/news/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HIDDEN GEMS

san francisco needs to be nuked

looks like shit

It will be the Mighty No.9 of Yooka-Laylees.

so the first gameplay?

god i wish i was that big of a douche

I just hope it's good, will love to pirate.

Video here, someone webum it.
youtube.com/watch?v=3Gs6laePLIw

I just played the first one recently, though I didn't beat it. The movement was already pretty clunky for a plataformer, but this takes it up a notch. It looks disgusting to control, even for an alpha.
Seems they're just sidetracking it with "look, we have goats in our game, isn't it lolsorandum fellow gamers?"
The map and lightning looks like a default unity game as well, doesn't have the weird new place felling of the new game.
Thanks fuck I didn't play psychonauts before this was announced, I might even get hyped for it.

I actually hope it's bad, so Shitface gets appropriately shat on for it. Despite liking the first game.

Jesus fucking christ, this is western developers. Bunch of numale faggots with reddit-style mannerisms and jokes. I'm disgusted to even look at this, let alone play their godawful game. It's probably gonna have a Trump joke somewhere.

That's a no-no word!

What

Apparently it pisses people off for some reason.
Neofag or some other no-fun forum literally banned the word and nu-males are acting like it's a verbal holocaust.

Fucking cock tasters, I swear.

Sony is trying to copyright the word "players" in its stead and pigeonholing publications into using it.

Fucking capitalism…

Gilda pls go

When can we finally purge the redditors from the site?

kys

GILDAFAG GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK

That's beyond arrogant. Don't worry though, cheaters and swindlers never prosper in the end. Give it time.

It's b8 my man

Just do your part

When was the last time Sony did something good?

Audrey a cute. A cute!

Agreed.

watch the area art in that pic be the same in the final version. the artists at double fine cant model or texture worth a shit

It's cause of the tits right? Cause she's not exactly pretty.

Yes, eventually everyone dies you retarded child.

kys

so that what happened with all the shekels, i wonder if he has any photos of the Psychonauts shekels.

Big tits, black hair, white skin and flat stomach

Maybe a console that wasn't shit. Something nintendo can't do for 20 years now.

Ok senpai, gonna kill my self

Gameplay footage? I will not bat an eyelid before I see gameplay or get a demo.

A Hat in Time is gud

3DPD is never good, user

Don't knok it 'till you try it.

WHERE IS THE CUTE BRUNETTE THAT WAS NEXT TO HER
she was the only reason why I even had the intention to watch it this year

Please explain

I want to fuck her tits so hard.

Don't hold unto pointless and fruitless rage user. if you want to, at least put it towards something you can achieve.

I'm going to be unbiased
The game doesn't look bad
The devs are fucking cringey as fuck though

Since I am too lazy to webm have the fucking link to the video.
OP is a fag as always

the problem with the first psychonauts is it had very rigid movement and never really let the player move around fluidly. Transitions from things like climbing and pole swings feels extremely stiff. Combine this with extremely bad levels which half the time revolved around fetch quests which were never enjoyable to complete.

The problem with the reception of the game is it was praised to high heaven and its flaws in game play ignored. So, Mr. Shitface will never hear the words he has to, the game designers will never understand the flaws and will likely not amend them.

To this day I will never understand the praise heaped upon the Milkman level. I've heard people call it one of the best levels in platforming, and I honestly don't understand why it's so highly regarded. The level has plenty of problems and while the perspective and gravity are neat concepts they're not revolutionary or anything.
It's also the first point in the game where psychic cobwebs are integral to actually completing the mission so I spent ages dicking around in that level because I never bothered to get the duster since I thought most of the extras were pointless and shitty.

the gravity shifting is also pretty buggy and you'll find yourself falling into the void unintentionally because of odd gravity snapping. I think the gravity shifting mechanic hit its zenith in the mario galaxy games, ratchet and clank's were novel but never really did much interesting or surprising. Gravity rush is also cool but functions very uniquely compared to everything else so I wouldn't compare it to how psychonauts does it.

I think the milkman stage is the most offensive in terms of fetchquesting. Almost everything in psychonauts is interesting at a conceptual level only, and never anything beyond that. What also doesn't help is the entirety of the asylum is filled with stages that involve fetch quests. It's so boring, I don't know what they were thinking. Black Velvetopia is OK but the gimmick wears out its welcome quickly and despite being late game never really gets to be an interesting increase in difficulty.

Psychonauts is still very much a good game, but since the game was so praised and given the circles Tim Shartfart runs in, he's never going to improve on the flaws of the base game and we'll see repeats of that shit.
The first Psychonauts had a big problem with giving you power-ups right before a segment where they're needed for progression, and then not using them again. The only time I had to use the Bacon was in Velvetopia because I couldn't figure out how to beat the Luchadors, and then it turns out "oh you have to go get this new power-up you're only going to use for this level". I mean sure I probably should have noticed that, but still. Same goes for Clairvoyance: Not useful at all outside of the level it's given and for crows.
I'll also never understand why people find Meat Circus so difficult.

So western pimp-esc tv and niggers will have to start paying sony royalties everytime they say "players" from then on?

That would be racist.

God I remember how much I hated that E3 now

I think psychonauts is an average game elevated by its writing more than anything. also the meat circus was the closest thing in the entire game to an actual platforming challenge, I think it would be hard for players who made it that far because nothing else in the game actually challenges your skill at platforming. That said, pre-patch meat circus is actually good. Haven't played post-patch, last time I tried playing the game I dropped it at the lungfish city.

are blacks the rick and morty fans of humans?

Blacks aren’t the same species as whites, so your analogy falls through. As for your image, anyone who watches talmudvision gets what they deserve.

don't ruin my joke

Rock Paper Shotgun and PCGamer banned the word "gameplay" from their articles and reviews.

Now when your filename says kill these faggots, you're talking about Jews, right? Like I get that R&M and its fans are bad, but they're clearly calling out the Jews in that instance.

Its not like they played games, so why even ban a word they never use?

Looks fine for a Psychonauts game(gameplay was always cookie cutter anyway). It's a shame Shitface has acted like such a faggot over the past few years that I'm never going to want to play it. Seeing his smug cunt face in my mind would kill any fun I might have had.

It's topical

Can someone make an exploitable image on what they're looking at?

It's always the tits, user.

When we purge the cuckchanners, since they are one and the same.

?

I'm not sure if someone can actually be this retarded; defacement and vandalism of public property is a crime.

Is it just me, or does it look like he stole assets from american mcgees alice?

Wew lads. I'm surprised they showed anything at all, but goddamn, it will be another 10 years before this shit is done at the rate they're going.

-esque you fucking negroid.

I wouldn't be so sure. "illegal border wall" could mean they're saying it's a wall to stop illegals, or it could be someone trying to meme that Trump's wall is somehow illegal.

You can't be this dumb.

I don't mind this.

I'm sorry. Please explain it to me.

Nigger you are looking at the wall israel put up

Wew lad. Had no idea where that wall was located.

Why the fuck does Steam still have those sites in their "news" section?
store.steampowered.com/news/

Because they work together. Remember how Steam let the shitty western VN Lady Killer in a Bind slip through with explicit nudity and didn't take any action on it until massive amounts of complaints came in?

Please tell me that is a half chan cap.

look the dates

fuck off

Virgin Desperation: The Posts

Coonman pls

Does that mean I go to Neogaf too if I post neogaf images?

The post numbers being multiple hundred-millions as of 2013 didn't give it away as being from cuckchan?

I actually never bothered noticing the total post number count of either Holla Forums. It's just a big number than starts with a 1

well the Palestinian wall is kinda illegal in an international law sense kinda…but because international law is not even a real thing its a pissing contest between Palestinian law and Israeli law and one law has a shit ton of backing with people with guns so we fallow that law and the wall stays up.

Here we're in the early ten millions. I have no fucking clue what cuck/v/ is currently at, but given how stupidly big the userbase was getting, even before the migration here a few years back, it wouldn't shock me if their Holla Forums, or at least Holla Forums, was already halfway or more to its billionth post by now. Assuming they haven't already shatpost their way past it over the last four years.

gilda a qt

Wasn't there an insider report that Mr. Shitface actually destroyed money in the production of that video and that the money used in the video was withdrawn from the account holding backer money? So he literally flushed backer money down the toilet?

Pass.

I'm not trying to be contrarian here but the first one didn't exactly play like a good game.

that wasn't my image

Damn I love graffiti

wishful thinking

what we really need is to ban mobile and those "computers for the rest of us"