Cheap handhelds

So , are there any handhelds that a)a kike who doesn't want to spend too much like me could buy and
b)are actually worth it ? there is a fine line between "chinese knockoff" and "500 dollar novelty"
general handheld thread i guess

Game Boy Color is still cool as fuck and you can probably pick up one for less than 50 bucks.

TOO MANY THREADS

Bravo. Go buy nds lite.

psp + a sd2memory stick adapter +128gb sd card

PSPs haven't been a problem with scalping yet. I haven't used mine in a while so I'm not sure if the emulators are abandoned or whatever. I still play SimCity on a PDA.

I got one of those secondhand and still have yet to get a cart for it. That android emulator is kind of magic.

Get a cart then. There's a lot of good vidya for nds. Its much better than playing on android shit.

Playstation Auschvita

kanker

Did the board break again?

I should, that emulator is pretty impressive but it's really not the same. Seems like it would be even more awkward with a bluetoot controller.

nyess

>>>/gaschamber/

(Seriously though, go for a last-gen game boy or something.)

i hear dachau is lovely this time of year , id go if i was you

lief doen

PSP Go. It's tiny and has internal storage so you don't need a memory card. You give up the massive storage capacity of a PSP with a dual memory stick adapter, but you get better portability. Finding used ones should be a little easier too, since the Go was panned on launch for not having a UMD slot.
If you go for the DS make sure to pick a non-shit flashcart. Some are made to brick themselves a year after use. I use the Supercard DSTwo, which isn't as cheap but works great.

kankerhomo

A cheaper 3DS or DS model with a 13$ DS flashcart off ebay.

What he said.

Feels good to go to weeb events full of cancer and cheap vidya shit :^).

Get a 2DS

Get a Game Boy Advance SP.
Or a DS/DS Lite.

I say this only because PSPs are rising in price because of retards like MJR hyping them up to hipster faggots.

PSP Gos are up to $80 and higher, and don't bother looking for the cradle.

I guess I was lucky. I got mine for £30 ($40) second hand a few years ago. It was in perfect condition, aside from the previous owner trying to hack it. I found a MicroSD card jammed in the m2 socket, full of roms and ProCFW. No lasting damage at least

Buy a DS Lite and a bunch of GBA and DS games

Get a PSP or 3DS. That way you save money on games, since they are so easy to hack.

Modded PSP

tetris

But that's how much it cost when mine was bought for me

Best low-cost handheld: buy one of those bluetooth gamepads with a holder, and load up your smartphone with emulators. Just $10 ~ $30, depending on the model. (Everyone has a smartphone anyway so its price doesn't count.)