SNES CLASSIC

Is the SNES Classic worth getting now or do you think the price will go down more soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

bourncreative.com/meaning-of-the-color-purple/
sensationalcolor.com/color-meaning/color-meaning-symbolism-psychology/all-about-the-color-purple-4329
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i think it would be more economical to emulate.

Get it now and get a good CRT while you're at it fellow gaymer.

But I don't know how, I'm literally a complete noob when it comes to emulating games off net. Literally know nothing.

They'll stop making them in 4 months, contract their interns to scoop them up and sell them on a 200% or more markup.

Makes sense

literally google it faggot

user, I knew how to emulate when I was 8 years old. It's not hard.

you should spend 20$ on rat poison and kill yourself.

You have to go back. You are not welcome here.

Ok what's a good site to emulate SNES Games? And what's good controlled to get if you are going to start playing on PC? Sorry I'm casual gamer only played home systems, I'm on different board and just pop in a Holla Forums once in a while usually when I have a question or I'm banned.

you're fooling no one cuckchan trash

Lol I browse Holla Forums I have been on 4chan in years

I was on my first week of being on the internet, my first month of owning a computer, and was given a commandline prompt, DOS-based SNES emulator over IRC along with a rom…and figured it out without anyone helping me.

A year later Nesticle came out and made it easy as fuck, but you get my point. You literally can download a shit easy emu like SNES9x, drag and drop a rom over the .exe and it'll run if you're too lazy to do directories.

I always get worried downloading stuff because I think I'll get a virus or something, is it easy to find more or less safe sites?

whew my lad, you download an emulator like snes9x and get roms from websites like emuparadise
snes controller, right? you can buy a usb gamepad, buy a connector to use a real snes controller or just use the keyboard
also turn filters off you faggot

just pirate the games
It's a good thing they released Star Fox 2 but it's still not a reason to buy it

Yes

This better be bait

Ty

Sorry guys my typos have been atrocious itt

No you just a Freudian slip mate I see you tricks

Well, you can't get a virus from a rom. Read-only makes that a non-issue.

As for emulators, I've never encountered an emulator with a virus. I suppose for a newcomer, your best bet is to go to a mainstream emu site like Emuparadise and just grab stuff from there.

HIDDEN GEMS

Holla Forums has always had an overlap with Holla Forums on Holla Forums, newfag

you have to go back

shoo shoo, gaming jew

8ch is in its entirety an offshoot of Holla Forums.

If you can't use the internet to look something up, no doubt you listen and believe everything you're fed and don't do research. I pity you.

(checked)
I was under the impression that this was common knowledge.

After the first exodus 8ch was mostly Holla Forums and Holla Forums with a huge overlap between users.

The queer has been doing it in numerous threads for months. Likely a faggot or hapas that hates itself.

I heard Nintendo started a crackdown on rom hosting though

Problem Satania?

Either buy the real system + real games/sd2snes or emulate. In between is shit.

I'm still bummed by the lack of games on the SNES Mini. There are some obvious exceptions that should have been shoe-ins, as well as some more niche titles to round out the gameplay variety.
Shit like:
Chrono Trigger
Cybernator
Mortal Kombat II
Pilotwings
Terranigma
Act Raiser
Sim City
Outrun (or Top Gear or Rock N' Roll Racing)

Yeah, i'm still baffled by the decision to add fucking Kirby golf, but not Kirby's Dreamland 3, or fucking Legend of the Mystical Ninja, even though they put that game on the Japanese SNES mini.

Great bait, almost as good as OP's

Emulate SNES games on your 3DS. They'll look at play better.

Fuck you, got mine.

Wew, almost fell for it.

I'd get the Super Famicom mini and put custom games on it.

I have used one of these when visiting my parents house and it's awful, there is notable lag in LoZ and SMB3 when there's lots of enemies on the screen. Just emulate this shit yourself.

Dededefags are cancer.

It's a second-rate emulator running on smartphone-tier hardware shoved inside a small plastic box. You can get a better experience by plugging a SNES controller into your PC and running Snes9x, let alone Higan. The SNES Classic will never be worth getting.

Why did the burger snes look like trash?

Because you faggots can't handle sharp corners. I'm pretty sure NA snes would get banned in Europe for being too dangerous.

Its also the aus/nz and Jap aka the real snes.
You're snes is purple

I never said it was only Europe, nignog.

Fucking paupers.

You implied I was from Europe.
It is, its the official color of faggots.

What is the deal with this second-hand nostalgia nonsense?
This is made precisely for "le wreng gerneration" faggots and you retards eat it up.

Yeah it's implied but not stated.

I can do the same thing but with less homosexual projections.

>bourncreative.com/meaning-of-the-color-purple/

>sensationalcolor.com/color-meaning/color-meaning-symbolism-psychology/all-about-the-color-purple-4329

Your shit taste in color schemes isn't surprising. Gays, who are typically praised for their fashion sense, are actually pretty fucking tacky. Try not to get cut by pressing those keys too hard.

Both of you are technically correct. The symbolism of a color depends on how you use it and which shade you use.
For example, when used as a background and use other color to decorate, e.g gold, silver or black, a deep purple color signifies royalty, ambition, wealth and pride.
On the other hand, if you have a cold colored background, e.g light blue, more often than not, they are coupled with a light purple color. In this palette, the light purple color like lavender signifies femininity, grace, elegance and softness.
Purple is not a dominantly basic color like red, blue, green or black so you can't really assign a specific meaning to it. Same goes with turquoise for example: depending on its intensity and which palette you use, you can either assign to it the meaning of calmness and clarity, or the meaning of passion.

It is for normalfags only, no one serious about gaming would pay for games like this.

It's a form of subversion to appropriate symbols.

I wanted to play Turtles in time

Top kek

How many people even know or care that purple is considered "symbolic" by gays? I guarantee if you walked up to some fuck and started telling him his shirt was gay you'd get laughed at. Purple is definitely (at least at the moment) still just a color. Now that rainbow flag on the other hand is understood by pretty much everyone and it's bullshit because it's just a fucking rainbow goddamn.

Pride doesn't mean gay, but go ahead and wear a shirt that says Pride and see the looks you get.

Please fuck off back >>>/reddit/ with your retardation

I missed this place

There is no cure to the lower end of normalfaggotry.

That piece of shit emulates games worse than a damned smartphone. The only reason to buy on is as a collector's piece. If you actually plan on using it, you're a moron.