Adr1ft

The sjw cancer strikes again!

Let me summarize why you should avoid this game, it's not even worth a pirate:

You wake up drifting in space beside a destroyed space station, not knowing what the fuck is going on. Through voice recordings, emails and occasional transmissions from earth you get the whole picture.
The developer himself is a huge faggot who thinks this game somehow helps him redeem himself top kek. I didn't bother researching a lot but apparently he worked for microsoft or some shit and fucked up by supporting the always online function of the piece of shit console.
Back to the game. It plays during 2037.There are only 5 multicuiltural characters on this whole station and you're playing the commander. All of them are a liberals wet dream:

A 30 year old japanese chick on a power trip (the protoganist) who was responisble for the whole fuckup
A mid 30s fromer drug and alcohol addict
A 25 year oldspic girl who somehow, escaped poverty and got into the space program
A 20-something black chick who is fucking the drug addict
An old french guy who literally has cancer. And hes glad for having it TOP KEK

All of those characters have something inherently wrong with them and it makes me wonder if the developers actually gave a shit about researching NASA's screening process. They just put all those mentally damaged people onto a delicate research station and want people to wonder why the fuck there was a explosion.
The gameplay is boring. There are 4 exact same puzzles that you solve until you get the ending. The only fun thing is the whole weightless in space movemen, which is actually pretty decent. And the view of Earth at different times is well done.

Now here's where the liberal propaganda stikes again. During the game you get to hear different radio transmissions and it goes something like this:
THIS IS WHAT LIBERALS ACTUALLY WANT

Don't buy it, pirate it if you want but its not worth it.

fugging SJWs everywhere

I would have avoided it even if you didn't say anything

Never heard of it. You might want to cool off with the top keks.

Can you jettison the crew module into deep space?

The lead developer is the guy who made all of those "get better internet" tweets defending the xbone's original online requirement, so this shouldn't be a surprise. It's yet another strawman universe crafted specifically to fluff the creators ego.

Nope, everyone is dead already anyway.

I was thinking how paradoxical the whole thing is. This faggot wants to "redeem" himself and then goes on to create liberal fanfiction.

that's all I needed to hear not to buy it.
I hate it when jap games make you play as a chick and I hate it when western games do it.

except then it's good you pleb

This game bills itself as a "first person experience", which should have been a gigantic clueas to what this actually is.

Instead of the Gravity film simulator it implies itself to be, you really just lazily float between pretentious, emo audio logs read out in a monotone depressed voice, in a wanky attempt to induce empathy and get game journo asspats.

The guy who made it got fired after making the infamous "Deal with it" tweets after xbone was revealed to be online only, so hearing that this game flopped a year ago was the only enjoyment anybody should get from it.

Thanks for telling me about this bad game I never would have heard about otherwise, you cock gobbling lobotomized muppet.
You should have done even less, then maybe your garbage thread wouldn't exist.

Sounds cool. I'll check it out.

I don't care about politics anymore. In sperging out about them like SJW's do, you're just another side of the same coin.

The game looks pretty - too bad the gameplay is a bag of smashed assholes. Don't boycott this because it's an SJW-made thing, ignore it because it's bad at what it's trying to do.

Hey, never say never.

Maybe one day, you will realize how incredibly and objectively stupid what you're saying is. No, you're not above anyone, you're just a faggot that chose apathy because caring hurt too much.

Never.

It's not about caring, it's about making everything about that one thing you care so much about. It makes you look just as one-dimensional as SJW's are.

Yes, yes. That's nice and all, but will I be able to cover the kaffir whores in some decent clothing, so as not to offend Allah (pbuh)?

I don't care.

Why would you ever expect it to be good?

Having strong principles isn't inherently wrong, the problem is principles with no foundation in a workable Truth.

Floating in space looked fun. I expected some puzzles or something like that. Not the same shit over and over.

you're thinking of kafir
kaffir is south african for nigger

nigger do you even 2B